Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-09-2013, 11:59 AM   #1771
pas130
DIS Veteran

Happy belated birthday Ginny!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koh1977 View Post
Hi all! Only 1 more full day here...very bittersweet...

Had 2 phone interviews today for teaching jobs. Keep your fingers crossed! I don't know if they quite understood how much it said that I was giving up park time to be in the room for an interview... :-)

Will update more later. Think I may hit the pool before DH and kids return from Epcot! Or grab a Dole Whip? :-)
Good luck Krystal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And safe travels home

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_heart_the_mouse View Post
We're here! Second floor GV in Hawaii, but that is what I requsted so yay!

I have to say I think I liked the old decor better. All the mint green doesn't feel very South Pacific to me...not that I've ever been to the real deal though.

Anyway, after a loooong travel day we hit up the MK after apps and and a Poly punch (or 5 lol) in the lounge but now we are all beat. Probably won't do much but hang out here all day. Maybe MK in the evening again.
The Poly punch is AWESOME. Congrats on getting your request!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by babyberger View Post
Quick little panic this morning.....last night I called dining to move one of our Labor Day ADRs to an earlier time. Checked it this morning and it was completely GONE!!! Checked MDE and the website and POOF totally gone I guess the CM didn't finalize the change and somehow the whole thing cancelled out. I quickly checked to see what was available and was able to get my original time slot, PHEW!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards
Website is getting worse and worse! Glad it's all straightened out Melissa
Quote:
Originally Posted by basketlacey View Post
Booked WL last night!!!! I am so excited. I actually booked through Travelocity and used a code I found on the boards HOT13. Saved an extra 13% and got the room cheaper than the fall room only discount! Saved 13% on my tickets too!

Love your change! After our one night at WL, we are moving over to BWV for 4 nights! I have never stayed at either one - can't wait to experience both of them! Excited about the dance competition in FL!

Nice! I received an Orbitz promo code for 15% and could combine with the Fall offer giving me 45% off BWI, Poly, or GF..then I looked at airfare...ahhhh oh well

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRICKY_TINK View Post
I figured all the resort changers would know how the online system works. I changed my resort from Movies to Pop. When I log in it still says Movies. How many days does it take for Disney to update that or do they not update? does my online check in need to be redone?
It should update immediately, like as you are getting of the phone immediately. If you haven't, call...it sounds like the computers are being a bit wackadoo

And to the thread!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet B View Post
Hi Peeps! Back from our trip
Glad to have you back BFF. And thank you again for the texts since I am MIA from the DIS!!! I am so proud of Sam for doing EE, and YOU for an onsite RC!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy Grandma View Post
Think about Oct 2014 .... some of the DL Diva ladies might be going then for F&W .... so of course I'm thinking about it too!
Hi Mama I actually considered homeschooling so I can bring the kiddos to WDW off season..I am nuts...

Quote:
Originally Posted by trishadono View Post
HI all been covering at work for dh because he in fla with FIL open heart surgery.

Going well so I should be ok to head down for CBR next Tuesday

Working two jobs is tiring (mine and his) . So pooped I can't even taste my wine

Enjoy the last days of summer !
Glad FIL is recovering well! You are SO close.

Quote:
Originally Posted by letthewookiewin View Post

I ended up working today. I drove out of my way before heading to my friend's house to go to a Starbucks in the grocery store we normally go to. As the lady went to take my order, the other employee reminded her that they were out of espresso. Considering I only got a couple of hours of sleep Tuesday night, and I didn't go to sleep until 1 AM last night (thanks to the Texas Rangers' game being so late since they were playing in CA), I need a double shot of the espresso they didn't have. Since I didn't have time to drive to another Starbucks, I just got a Mocha Frapp anyway before grabbing breakfast at Chick-fil-A. It was a busy day, but it's always a good day when you get to snuggle one of three (the 4th wasn't there today) super cute babies.

Oh and the DH and I might get a mini vacation next weekend. The DH was offered a chance to go to the headquarters of the company that makes the Star Wars game we play and test material that hasn't even made it to the Beta testing phase yet. It would be from 10 AM - 6 PM on Saturday and Sunday. They would pay him $12/hour, which would basically pay for the trip down there. It's just so cool that he got it, but he did get the email like two weeks ago. If his parents won't watch the boys, I might encourage him to go by himself (or with a guildie that got the offer as well). That way, when I bring up a girl's only WDW trip for next year, I have leverage.

Oh and something really funny happened today. During nap time all of the babies were sleeping, one in each of the bedrooms of the house. I heard a baby cry, but when I checked, none of the babies were crying. Then, my friend started hearing it, and the 9 year old (that wasn't sleeping) heard it as well. My friend texted the lady next door to tell her about the "ghost baby" we were all hearing. She told my friend that she was coming over to check it out. My friend's hubby came out of their bedroom (he works from home) and asked us what was going on. When we told him, he stopped and listened. He was like, "oh, that's just the dishwasher". Sure enough, when she turned the dishwasher off, the "ghost baby" stopped crying.

Oh and in exactly one month from today, at this very moment, I will be at the MK waiting for the parade to start. I can't wait!! It will be my first time to see the Electrical Parade.
[/FONT][/COLOR]
ONE MONTH!!!!!

Too funny about "ghost baby" I would've went nutso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missoutandabout View Post
Just wanted to wave hello to my favorite gals.
Hi Miss E!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjs314 View Post
I been trying to tweak since I cancelled a lot over in the Poly area. Having a rather hard time with Via Napoli but will keep checking I just want to get a time a little later so we can check out the apps in the lounge before, It will all work out in the end
Did you email IPO!!! That Gloria is phenomenal at staying on top of ADRs!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sue M View Post
Trying to get on east coast time now. After landing, checking into beach hotel, unpacking, etc we went to Publix for a grocery shop. We have a small kitchen in our room. Got my Florida necessities of Key Lime Pie, Indian River OJ, and Jones Breakfast sausage First thing this morning is making breakfast, then seeing my mom. She has Alzheimer's and in an assisted living here.
After I hope to come back and have some beach time before meeting up for dinner with my cousin. We are going to Cracker barrel, Ashley ( my daughter) & I have never been!
Hope the water is calmer today. Yesterday it was very rough, with strong pull, so we didn't get much swimming in. Except at the pool
How's your knee holding up Sue!!! You are almost to GF!!!!!!!!

JenI can't recall if I congratulated you on BWI...it's BWI week on the thread!!!
Old 08-09-2013, 12:20 PM   #1772
trishadono
DIS Veteran

SJS:Thanks for the pics! That is what I was afraid of. It was 100 a night more for a "maybe" water view. I like CR MKV better. Will have to wait and see what opens up. Deluxe room is a possibility for us too. My husband doesn't go to dis as often as I do but he loves to see/be near water.

CBR,DL1996CBR1997ASmo1999ASmo2000CBR 2002POP AKL 2004 POP GF 2005WLCabin OKW 2006POP Poly POFQ Asmo2007 POP ASMo CSR POP CSR2008 POP WL Poly CSR2009CSR CR BLT Poly YC2010 POR CR-cl BLT2011 CSR POFQ CBR GF-cl POP BLT2012 CSR-bc Poly-CL CR, Poly-CL CBR GF-RPC 2013GF-CL VGF CR-Atrium Club MKV,CR Hospitality Suite Poly CL 2014 Cr Atrium Club and GF RPC , poly CL , WLcl 19 17
trishadono is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-09-2013, 12:46 PM   #1773
MAGIC...itis!
Closer to Fulfilling My Quest to Stay at Every Resort...So far... AKL, ASmo, ASmu, ASsp, BC.3, BLT, BWI.2, CBR, CR.4, CSR.2, GF, OKW, POFQ, POL.3, POP.2, POR.9, WL, YC.2

Location: RC Land ________________________ My banana won't dance... might this be a sign?

janetB: It was nice to hook up with you and Sam for a bit. I just love Sam's jazz hands pic! Too funny.

sjs314: Awesome BWI room photos, that really was a sweeeeet location! Did you say you are CL there this time? I will try to find the room number we had 3/2012 for you. It was so convenient right across from CL lounge, and with a BW (and funnel cake!) view. Perfect for Bob.

basketlacey: WL soungs great.

Koh1977: Best wishes with your interviews!

i_heart_the_mouse: Happy Poly Poly Poly!

SueM: Yummmmmm...Cracker Barrel... homestyle cookin' and shopping... what's not to love there! We eat there a lot along I-75 going back and forth from NC mountains. 99% of the time, day or night, I order the egg sandwich w/ colby cheese and hashbrown casserole on the side! $4.99 of perfect pure joy! Then I gotta go hike the mountain.

babyberger: Thanks, I forgot the name of the BLT Top of the World Lounge. It was pretty cool. If I was a member staying there, I'd probably run up there every night just to take in the sights for a while. Glad your ADRs are fixed.

Wookie: I had a dishwasher baby once... Soon, soon WDW for you.

TRICKY_TINK: I'd call. The ressies update on the fly now so it's best to check with CRO.

trishadono: Wishing best outcome for FIL. Soon, soon for you too!

pas130: Home school for Value season. That's choice!!!

Have a great weekend all!

Last edited by MAGIC...itis!; 08-09-2013 at 12:52 PM.
MAGIC...itis! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 02:51 PM   #1774
letthewookiewin
"That's 'cause droids don't pull people's arms out of their sockets when they lose. Wookiees are known to do that."-Han Solo
"I see your point, sir. I suggest a new strategy, R2: let the Wookiee win."-C-3PO

Quote:
Some of you might have seen where I had our first disney trip for dh and I in may planned for a 4 day weekend. FIL needed surgery and was not doing well.
I decided to visit them instead. We flew in on a thurs night and I booked us at cr in GW. Took ME so dh didn't have to drive at night. Arrived 8pm and bar hopped. He loved both Tambu and Mizners lounges

We rode both boat and monorail then stopped at CC at CR and I got a cupcake. Next morning rented a car and headed 90 minute drive to see them.

Sunday we decided they were ok. Out visit cheered them up so we headed to ocean for lunch then up to poly. ( my first RC on the fly) I called and requested a king but she said they didn't have them(surely not a reader of Tikiman's).

I requested a king at checkin and since none available we were upgraded to CL. No wait, hold a moment "how about TPV CL?" She says.

So surgery over and dh says I want F&W!!!

Probem, dd away at college and I won't leave ds16 home alone. He runs XC and has a meet every sat in sep and oct. so I was thinking nov 8-11. I could have my mom come over but not really a good idea now that mom getting older and ds not need that much.

So my son BFF is 18 and going to local college(lived down the street until this year)he works 1/2 mile from our house so can just sleep over that weekend and hang out here and there but still have his own life. He drives and we are good terms with his parents(dad went to school with dh).

So I tell plan to son , he thinks I am crazy at first but then actually approves.
Tell dh and same thing. Then ds asks friend and he says will do for free or max $75. So we are all set ( will pay him more based on how well it goes)

So BWI boardwalk view is what I want. If book water view what is chance of getting good view. Also what chance of king bed. This is on my disney bucket list.

Have stayed at YC and liked sab. That would be 2nd choice or cr or poly with easy access to monorail to Epcot.

Any suggestions ladies ???

I am hoping to get my disney vera too
I would love to go in November, and especially if we could be there on the 13th. That is my oldest son's birthday, and I would love to be able to be at WDW at least once in our lives for each of our birthdays. We have already been on my DH's, so we just need a trip on November 13th, and January 8 - 10 to get the rest of us.

Quote:
Trying to get on east coast time now. After landing, checking into beach hotel, unpacking, etc we went to Publix for a grocery shop. We have a small kitchen in our room. Got my Florida necessities of Key Lime Pie, Indian River OJ, and Jones Breakfast sausage . First thing this morning is making breakfast, then seeing my mom. She has Alzheimer's and in an assisted living here.
After I hope to come back and have some beach time before meeting up for dinner with my cousin. We are going to Cracker barrel, Ashley ( my daughter) & I have never been!
Hope the water is calmer today. Yesterday it was very rough, with strong pull, so we didn't get much swimming in. Except at the pool
My only problem with Cracker Barrel is that the food is so good that it forces me to eat so much that I just want to go straight home and take a nap. I always get the chicken fried chicken (used to get the chicken fried steak, but then felt guilty since the DH can't eat it) with mashed potatoes, green beans, and carrots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pas130 View Post
ONE MONTH!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAGIC...itis! View Post
Soon, soon WDW for you.
I know and I'm so excited!! It should go quickly since Joey starts football on Monday (and omg I just realized he hasn't had his physical yet), school starts on August 27th, and I start full time with my friend on the 26th.

Quote:
You too!! I know we will. The in laws are leaving today (heck, they might even already be gone) to go to the lake house. The DH said they may not even come back until Monday.

Quote:
Wookie that's one crazy dishwasher, lol!
Quote:
Quote:
Wookie: I had a dishwasher baby once...
When I told the DH about it at dinner, he said if it is making that noise, they are using too much detergent in it.

Well, I checked the DH's email and they don't need him after all for the focus group. I think he just took too long to get back to them. The email had been sitting in his inbox for a couple of weeks by the time he checked it. They are "keeping his information for the next focus group" though. Hopefully this weekend I'll finish off our laundry and then I need to get Joey's physical done before football practice on Monday. Hopefully, he won't need an eye exam to pass it.

"We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." - Walt Disney
letthewookiewin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 03:09 PM   #1775
babyberger
DIS Veteran

Have had AP's for so many years but this is the first time we received this

I was so excited when I opened the Mickey Monitor and saw it!!!

My Trip Reports:
Special Needs, Special Diets...No Problem (hopefully)!
A Year Is Way Too Long To Wait! We Just Keep Booking Trips!
Walt Disney World with Some Tasty New Finds

Follow Me at Blogger, Twitter, Pinterest

Last edited by babyberger; 08-09-2013 at 03:15 PM.
babyberger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 04:06 PM   #1776
letthewookiewin
"That's 'cause droids don't pull people's arms out of their sockets when they lose. Wookiees are known to do that."-Han Solo
"I see your point, sir. I suggest a new strategy, R2: let the Wookiee win."-C-3PO

Quote:

Super cool!!

"We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." - Walt Disney
Old 08-09-2013, 04:58 PM   #1777
gwynne
DIS Veteran

Hi RCers,

Melissa- Love your sticker! Very Cool!

Wookie-Thatís very, very handy to have a dh who is able to decipher and suggest fixes for odd appliances noises.

Magic and SueM- I love Cracker Barrel, too! I am one of those oddball people who really love fried chicken livers. I donít crave them often, but about every 6 months we head to cracker barrel so I can have my treat!

Pas-I totally agree about Gloria at the IPO. She rocks! And thank you for the sweet birthday hello!

Koh-
Keeping my fingers crossed that you get the job you want. In the meantime, enjoy Poly!

Janet-So glad your mom and daughter trip was magical. Loved the photos! Thank you for the birthday greeting.

I heart- Hope youíre having a great vacay!

Lacey,
Yay for WL. Great choice!

Jen-Congrats on BWI!! Youíll love it!

Tried to get some work done today, in between trying to keep up with what's new with Disney's IT and Food and Wine event reservations this morning. Crazy IT guys...

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

TY Kook
Trip planning is half the fun! Ad astra per aspera ~Ginny~
gwynne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 05:02 PM   #1778
letthewookiewin

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynne View Post
Hi RCers,

Wookie-Thatís very, very handy to have a dh who is able to decipher and suggest fixes for odd appliances noises.
Yes it is, and as a bonus he can fix any computer, router, or networking issues we have as well.

Quote:
Tried to get some work done today, in between trying to keep up with what's new with Disney's IT and Food and Wine event reservations this morning. Crazy IT guys...

Well just tell Stitch and Animal to get their stuff together and make sure the system is working right, or you'll get Ms. Piggy after them.

Old 08-09-2013, 06:54 PM   #1779
sjs314
"Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and dreams are forever" Walt Disney

Quote:
Happy belated birthday Ginny!!!

Good luck Krystal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And safe travels home

The Poly punch is AWESOME. Congrats on getting your request!!

Website is getting worse and worse! Glad it's all straightened out Melissa
Nice! I received an Orbitz promo code for 15% and could combine with the Fall offer giving me 45% off BWI, Poly, or GF..then I looked at airfare...ahhhh oh well

It should update immediately, like as you are getting of the phone immediately. If you haven't, call...it sounds like the computers are being a bit wackadoo

And to the thread!!!

Glad to have you back BFF. And thank you again for the texts since I am MIA from the DIS!!! I am so proud of Sam for doing EE, and YOU for an onsite RC!!!
Hi Mama I actually considered homeschooling so I can bring the kiddos to WDW off season..I am nuts...

Glad FIL is recovering well! You are SO close.

ONE MONTH!!!!!

Hi Miss E!!

Did you email IPO!!! That Gloria is phenomenal at staying on top of ADRs!!

How's your knee holding up Sue!!! You are almost to GF!!!!!!!!

JenI can't recall if I congratulated you on BWI...it's BWI week on the thread!!!
jeanette BWI Week! Love it!

No haven't emailed Gloria about my ADRs just the room request. We planned on eating at Via Napoli 2x so I had a 5:45 and a 9:30 on EMH night but I started thinking I really want to try out the evening Apps before dinner and the 5:45 just does not seem like it will work only times available on that night is 4:30 or 8:30 so I booked a 7:45 on another night. I did cancel a Biergarten to book the 7:45, it is usually easy to get in there

We are doing mostly CS + F&W this trip plus now that we are back at BWI we like BRG and ESPN(no ADRs) so it is all good

Quote:
SJS:Thanks for the pics! That is what I was afraid of. It was 100 a night more for a "maybe" water view. I like CR MKV better. Will have to wait and see what opens up. Deluxe room is a possibility for us too. My husband doesn't go to dis as often as I do but he loves to see/be near water.
We actually liked that room I like the BW view plus the village green is pretty.

Bob likes BLV better than TPV at CR but with the Monorail woo's I doubt I stay at a Monorail resort till they do a complete overhaul.

I was getting concerned about the monorail for our trip when I read a live TR last week and it was down. Yesterday's account of people being stuck on it for 3+ hours yesterday confirmed my choice to change resorts.

You look at the buses in a totally different light if you need to use an ECV, no monorail makes the MK Resorts very inconvienent for me

Quote:
janetB: It was nice to hook up with you and Sam for a bit. I just love Sam's jazz hands pic! Too funny.

sjs314: Awesome BWI room photos, that really was a sweeeeet location! Did you say you are CL there this time? I will try to find the room number we had 3/2012 for you. It was so convenient right across from CL lounge, and with a BW (and funnel cake!) view. Perfect for Bob.

basketlacey: WL soungs great.

Koh1977: Best wishes with your interviews!

i_heart_the_mouse: Happy Poly Poly Poly!

SueM: Yummmmmm...Cracker Barrel... homestyle cookin' and shopping... what's not to love there! We eat there a lot along I-75 going back and forth from NC mountains. 99% of the time, day or night, I order the egg sandwich w/ colby cheese and hashbrown casserole on the side! $4.99 of perfect pure joy! Then I gotta go hike the mountain.

babyberger: Thanks, I forgot the name of the BLT Top of the World Lounge. It was pretty cool. If I was a member staying there, I'd probably run up there every night just to take in the sights for a while. Glad your ADRs are fixed.

Wookie: I had a dishwasher baby once... Soon, soon WDW for you.

TRICKY_TINK: I'd call. The ressies update on the fly now so it's best to check with CRO.

trishadono: Wishing best outcome for FIL. Soon, soon for you too!

pas130: Home school for Value season. That's choice!!!

Linda that room sounds perfect, I suppose it could not hurt to add a room# to my BW view request

Quote:
I would love to go in November, and especially if we could be there on the 13th. That is my oldest son's birthday, and I would love to be able to be at WDW at least once in our lives for each of our birthdays. We have already been on my DH's, so we just need a trip on November 13th, and January 8 - 10 to get the rest of us.

My only problem with Cracker Barrel is that the food is so good that it forces me to eat so much that I just want to go straight home and take a nap. I always get the chicken fried chicken (used to get the chicken fried steak, but then felt guilty since the DH can't eat it) with mashed potatoes, green beans, and carrots.

I know and I'm so excited!! It should go quickly since Joey starts football on Monday (and omg I just realized he hasn't had his physical yet), school starts on August 27th, and I start full time with my friend on the 26th.

You too!! I know we will. The in laws are leaving today (heck, they might even already be gone) to go to the lake house. The DH said they may not even come back until Monday.

When I told the DH about it at dinner, he said if it is making that noise, they are using too much detergent in it.

Well, I checked the DH's email and they don't need him after all for the focus group. I think he just took too long to get back to them. The email had been sitting in his inbox for a couple of weeks by the time he checked it. They are "keeping his information for the next focus group" though. Hopefully this weekend I'll finish off our laundry and then I need to get Joey's physical done before football practice on Monday. Hopefully, he won't need an eye exam to pass it.
wookie I always wanted to go to WDW for my birthday but it falls during SB when the rates are higher. In 2009 our last day WS Bob's BD but we left to fly home that morning.

We did go one year for my youngest DS's BD and my oldest DS always wanted to go for his I planed to maybe figure out making that happen but it wasn't to be.

Make it happen if you can! Life is too short

Quote:

Melissa love the sticker!

Quote:
Hi RCers,

Melissa- Love your sticker! Very Cool!

Magic and SueM- I love Cracker Barrel, too! I am one of those oddball people who really love fried chicken livers. I donít crave them often, but about every 6 months we head to cracker barrel so I can have my treat!

Pas-I totally agree about Gloria at the IPO. She rocks! And thank you for the sweet birthday hello!

Koh-
Keeping my fingers crossed that you get the job you want. In the meantime, enjoy Poly!

Janet-So glad your mom and daughter trip was magical. Loved the photos! Thank you for the birthday greeting.

I heart- Hope youíre having a great vacay!

Lacey,
Yay for WL. Great choice!

Jen-Congrats on BWI!! Youíll love it!

gwynne I like the meatloaf at CB

Shawn 1/9/70-2/13/12
Jason 8/21/79-7/15/09
Sheila
sjs314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 07:32 PM   #1780
letthewookiewin

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjs314 View Post

wookie I always wanted to go to WDW for my birthday but it falls during SB when the rates are higher. In 2009 our last day WS Bob's BD but we left to fly home that morning.

We did go one year for my youngest DS's BD and my oldest DS always wanted to go for his I planed to maybe figure out making that happen but it wasn't to be.

Make it happen if you can! Life is too short
Your right, life is too short. Luckily, the person that has the most expensive rates for a birthday trip (or at least I am assuming so) is my DH, who's birthday is March 12th (so Spring Break prices). The oldest DS is November 13th, and then JM and I have birthday January 8 and 10th birthdays. The only problem is that the DH is refusing to go back to WDW in a really really long time, if ever.

Old 08-09-2013, 08:12 PM   #1781
trishadono
DIS Veteran

Quote:

Buying my pass tues. that is very nice!

CBR,DL1996CBR1997ASmo1999ASmo2000CBR 2002POP AKL 2004 POP GF 2005WLCabin OKW 2006POP Poly POFQ Asmo2007 POP ASMo CSR POP CSR2008 POP WL Poly CSR2009CSR CR BLT Poly YC2010 POR CR-cl BLT2011 CSR POFQ CBR GF-cl POP BLT2012 CSR-bc Poly-CL CR, Poly-CL CBR GF-RPC 2013GF-CL VGF CR-Atrium Club MKV,CR Hospitality Suite Poly CL 2014 Cr Atrium Club and GF RPC , poly CL , WLcl 19 17
Old 08-09-2013, 08:18 PM   #1782
trishadono
DIS Veteran

sjs314 : I would love any view! Dh the fussy one

I still want BWI. The day I found out I was pregnant with ds we were at disney. We drove over and checked out BWI but could not afford it ( stayed at Dixie landings)

Now things are better and I would love to book this for dh. He has been waiting almost 17 years!

I would love the garden suites, so cute!

Love hearing passion about resorts. Just ask me about POP CSR poly or cr ! Some of my favs !

Old 08-09-2013, 08:29 PM   #1783
trishadono
DIS Veteran

Sorry I don't get to respond to everyone. Difficult to cover for dh during this time. BUT I love to read about your lives , current trips or upcoming ones!

I love seeing pix of family and trips! I will try to send a few next week. Can't wait for mom n me time!

Been teaching ds to drive this summer.... Need more wine

So cute, he is scared to death and very clueless. However he will be a great and safe driver and just needs some tlc!

You are all crazy disnuts like me and it is all good, right????

Dh home Sunday, dd leaving sat to mon before our trip to a lake with friend. What a strange week!!!

Old 08-09-2013, 08:44 PM   #1784
sjs314
"Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and dreams are forever" Walt Disney

Quote:
Your right, life is too short. Luckily, the person that has the most expensive rates for a birthday trip (or at least I am assuming so) is my DH, who's birthday is March 12th (so Spring Break prices). The oldest DS is November 13th, and then JM and I have birthday January 8 and 10th birthdays. The only problem is that the DH is refusing to go back to WDW in a really really long time, if ever.
wookie Your DH and I are close birthdays mine is March 14th. The year we went but left on Bob's B-Day we went with DS & Ddil who worked at ESPN and got 50% room plus free ark entry and and 10,20 or even in a few places Olivia's and HDDR 50% off. I think it was only 10-20 % off in the shops.

Cheapest trip ever

Quote:
sjs314 : I would love any view! Dh the fussy one

I still want BWI. The day I found out I was pregnant with ds we were at disney. We drove over and checked out BWI but could not afford it ( stayed at Dixie landings)

Now things are better and I would love to book this for dh. He has been waiting almost 17 years!

I would love the garden suites, so cute!

Love hearing passion about resorts. Just ask me about POP CSR poly or cr ! Some of my favs !
I love the Garden Suites!

Shawn 1/9/70-2/13/12
Jason 8/21/79-7/15/09
Sheila
Old 08-10-2013, 09:21 AM   #1785
sjs314

GM RC Friends :waves:

Hope All of You have a Great Saturday!

The Special Offer site is giving me Fits this Morning messing up my daily ritual of checking to see if the much coveted Dxl Room is available yet for my dates. I don't know why I keep checking since I really need to not spend the additional money, it is just I want my BW View Guarenteed

Linda Were you in room 4237 by any chance? I happened across a TR this am and the DISer had that room. King bed and BW view, directly across from the lounge.

Should I add King Bed to my request or the room # or both? I hate to bug IPO again

Shawn 1/9/70-2/13/12
Jason 8/21/79-7/15/09
Sheila

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: