Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-08-2013, 12:10 PM   #1756
Janet B
DIS Veteran

Sam and I experienced a lot of firsts this trip

First mom/daughter trip .. Very nice!

First time for Sam at POR, she loved it (as I do)

First time I RC'd at Disney! Yes you read it right! Lol ...just like the queen (and Kook who did this 2 years ago). For a few reasons we decided to see if we could extend our stay with the pass holder rate. First time my call to CRO was not magical but it was wiped out by the first rate service by riverside CM Ashley

First time meeting up with our Krystal and her beautiful family!! Very nice chatting with them before our Ohana dinner ... Here we are:

First time Sam went on EE and Space mountain and she loved them both!! Here she is showing off her "jazz" hands lol

First time Sam beat me every time on Buzz and TSM ... I'm slipping in my old age (or I just need more practice lol)

First time for Sam at BOG.... We were seated in the main ballroom and had a table to the side .. Very nice

First time "meeting" up with Kook and her DD! It was fabulous and wonderful to hang out with them at Epcot ... and by doing so got to see the "Jamitiors" in person ... so cool . Have to upload a pix to post of us!

Always a treat to meet up with Magic and her DH before they left on Sunday so happy to sit at the poly and have that time with them

Not the first time at Ohana breakfast ... It is one of our must dos .. And we always have first rate service there !!

We had a wonderful time!! Of course I booked the BB ... FD next year! Booked at Riverside but oh I have many months to contemplate numerous RCs lol

Missed you all!

Check out the Grooviest FAQ thread here: Pop Century FAQ Thread

TY Kook!

Last edited by Janet B; 08-08-2013 at 12:18 PM.
Janet B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 12:16 PM   #1757
babyberger
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRICKY_TINK View Post
I figured all the resort changers would know how the online system works. I changed my resort from Movies to Pop. When I log in it still says Movies. How many days does it take for Disney to update that or do they not update? does my online check in need to be redone?
When did you make the change? I called yesterday to change my dining and was told everything went through but it didnt. I would call CRO to confirm the change.

My Trip Reports:
Special Needs, Special Diets...No Problem (hopefully)!
A Year Is Way Too Long To Wait! We Just Keep Booking Trips!
Walt Disney World with Some Tasty New Finds

Follow Me at Blogger, Twitter, Pinterest
babyberger is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-08-2013, 12:28 PM   #1758
jennyjinx3
DIS Veteran

Janet! Welcome home and love all the pics! It sounds like a fab trip! So nice you were able to meet up with so many RCers! And for booking a new bounceback! FD for 2014? Sweet!
Old 08-08-2013, 12:37 PM   #1759
babyberger
DIS Veteran

Going to attempt a real catch up....

Janet - love the pics, you and Sam look GREAT So glad you had so many firsts this trip. I know it was short, but it was still a trip to WDW!!!! Hope you are feeling better soon Steven's scope was good, I forgot we were texting that morning We will have biopsy results on Monday, so keeping my fingers crossed.

Candace - love the change to POFQ!!!

Lacey - WOOHOO on your great deals and booking WL

Koh - sounds like you are having an AMAZING trip! The last day is always so sad Wishing you luck on the interviews!

i_heart - YOU ARE THERE Hope everyone gets some rest and more Poly Punch

Jen - CONGRATS on BWI!!!! I know you really wanted that I am sure an AP rate will come out and save you even more money.

SueM - you are down in my neck of the wood now Hope you are having a nice visit!

MAGIC - YEAH for a great OKW trip! So cool that you got to go to the Top of the World Lounge, I swear I am going to buy a small resale DVC just so I can get up there

Miss - hope all is well up there

HELLO to Shelia, Jeanette, trishadono, Ginny, Wookie and everyone else I am missing

Melissa

My Trip Reports:
Special Needs, Special Diets...No Problem (hopefully)!
A Year Is Way Too Long To Wait! We Just Keep Booking Trips!
Walt Disney World with Some Tasty New Finds

Follow Me at Blogger, Twitter, Pinterest
babyberger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 01:06 PM   #1760
Grumpy Grandma
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet B View Post
Hi Peeps! Back from our trip 4 nights is too short! Sam and I managed to pack a lot into the 4 days though

First a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our sweet Ginny!

Sue and Iheart, sorry to miss your send off, have a wonderful time in Disney!!!

MM, nice RC to FQ!! Yay! Sam and I took the FQ bus from MK and walked back to POR. Sam wants to stay there next year she like the whole Mardi gras theme

Melissa, big hugs to you! I hope things smooth out with you and Sarah did I miss how the testing went fir Steven?

Ginny, on YC CL!! Perfect for F&W and no moving! Yay!

Lacey, WL is a great choice fir one night! So beautiful, and agree that since its not doable unless you book 2 rooms it's the perfect time to do it with you and DH! And his exciting that your DDs dance competition takes you to the Disney area!

Sheila, have you tweaked your ADRs now they you are at BWI and staying CL? With my phone it's not as easy to look at all the posts

Yay for the furlough being over!!

We have a bit of Disney blues ... It's taken me since tues night to recover - I wasn't feeling well, probably due to lack of sleep, rich food, headache, stress of flying lol, etc. plus a cold coming on ... But feel better today!!
Welcome back .... love the pictures! What dates did you book your BB for ... not that it'll stick!!! Think about Oct 2014 .... some of the DL Diva ladies might be going then for F&W .... so of course I'm thinking about it too! Not sure of the dates or where I'll stay .... timeshare, resort, or DVC ... maybe an RC long weekend????
Old 08-08-2013, 01:49 PM   #1761
basketlacey
DIS Veteran

Janet - love the pics and the recap!!! I can't wait to go!

]Disney trips:6/2003: ASMo;11/2005: Offsite;10/2009: Offsite;11/2010: POR;11/2011 - AKL;10/2012 - BC; 10/2013 - WL/BWI; 2/2014 - FWC/Disney Cruise - Magic/CR; 4/2014 - CBR; 7/2014 Dolphin/OKW
basketlacey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 07:36 PM   #1762
trishadono
DIS Veteran

Janet: had first mom n me with Alyssa at age 11. By far my favorite trips

Loved seeing the pics! Thanks!

HI all been covering at work for dh because he in fla with FIL open heart surgery.

Going well so I should be ok to head down for CBR next Tuesday

Working two jobs is tiring (mine and his) . So pooped I can't even taste my wine

Enjoy the last days of summer !
CBR,DL1996CBR1997ASmo1999ASmo2000CBR 2002POP AKL 2004 POP GF 2005WLCabin OKW 2006POP Poly POFQ Asmo2007 POP ASMo CSR POP CSR2008 POP WL Poly CSR2009CSR CR BLT Poly YC2010 POR CR-cl BLT2011 CSR POFQ CBR GF-cl POP BLT2012 CSR-bc Poly-CL CR, Poly-CL CBR GF-RPC 2013GF-CL VGF CR-Atrium Club MKV,CR Hospitality Suite Poly CL 2014 Cr Atrium Club and GF RPC 19 17
trishadono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 08:30 PM   #1763
letthewookiewin
"That's 'cause droids don't pull people's arms out of their sockets when they lose. Wookiees are known to do that."-Han Solo
"I see your point, sir. I suggest a new strategy, R2: let the Wookiee win."-C-3PO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koh1977 View Post
Hi all! Only 1 more full day here...very bittersweet...

Had 2 phone interviews today for teaching jobs. Keep your fingers crossed! I don't know if they quite understood how much it said that I was giving up park time to be in the room for an interview... :-)

Will update more later. Think I may hit the pool before DH and kids return from Epcot! Or grab a Dole Whip? :-)
I hope the interviews went well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_heart_the_mouse View Post
We're here! Second floor GV in Hawaii, but that is what I requsted so yay!

I have to say I think I liked the old decor better. All the mint green doesn't feel very South Pacific to me...not that I've ever been to the real deal though.

Anyway, after a loooong travel day we hit up the MK after apps and and a Poly punch (or 5 lol) in the lounge but now we are all beat. Probably won't do much but hang out here all day. Maybe MK in the evening again.

Koh - if you see my group say hi! I'm the frazzled looking mom with 3 boys 7,9,10 and a 2yo stinker of a DD... we are hard to miss!

Later chicas
Sounds like the start of a great trip!! I'm glad you got what you requested!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyberger View Post
Quick little panic this morning.....last night I called dining to move one of our Labor Day ADRs to an earlier time. Checked it this morning and it was completely GONE!!! Checked MDE and the website and POOF totally gone I guess the CM didn't finalize the change and somehow the whole thing cancelled out. I quickly checked to see what was available and was able to get my original time slot, PHEW!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards
I'm glad you were able to get your original time slot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by basketlacey View Post
Booked WL last night!!!! I am so excited. I actually booked through Travelocity and used a code I found on the boards HOT13. Saved an extra 13% and got the room cheaper than the fall room only discount! Saved 13% on my tickets too!

Love your change! After our one night at WL, we are moving over to BWV for 4 nights! I have never stayed at either one - can't wait to experience both of them! Excited about the dance competition in FL!
WOO HOO for the WL!! I love that place!! Honestly, as much as the DH is complaining about the WL, I wish I had booked their instead.

Quote:
Sam and I experienced a lot of firsts this trip

First mom/daughter trip .. Very nice!

First time for Sam at POR, she loved it (as I do)

First time I RC'd at Disney! Yes you read it right! Lol ...just like the queen (and Kook who did this 2 years ago). For a few reasons we decided to see if we could extend our stay with the pass holder rate. First time my call to CRO was not magical but it was wiped out by the first rate service by riverside CM Ashley

First time meeting up with our Krystal and her beautiful family!! Very nice chatting with them before our Ohana dinner ... Here we are:

Great picture of two beautiful ladies!! I'm loving all the firsts y'all were able to do on this trip.

Quote:
First time Sam went on EE and Space mountain and she loved them both!! Here she is showing off her "jazz" hands lol

Her jazz hands and facial expression are greatness!!

Quote:
First time Sam beat me every time on Buzz and TSM ... I'm slipping in my old age (or I just need more practice lol)

First time for Sam at BOG.... We were seated in the main ballroom and had a table to the side .. Very nice

First time "meeting" up with Kook and her DD! It was fabulous and wonderful to hang out with them at Epcot ... and by doing so got to see the "Jamitiors" in person ... so cool . Have to upload a pix to post of us!

Always a treat to meet up with Magic and her DH before they left on Sunday so happy to sit at the poly and have that time with them

Not the first time at Ohana breakfast ... It is one of our must dos .. And we always have first rate service there !!

We had a wonderful time!! Of course I booked the BB ... FD next year! Booked at Riverside but oh I have many months to contemplate numerous RCs lol

Missed you all!
She is so pretty!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by trishadono View Post
Janet: had first mom n me with Alyssa at age 11. By far my favorite trips

Loved seeing the pics! Thanks!

HI all been covering at work for dh because he in fla with FIL open heart surgery.

Going well so I should be ok to head down for CBR next Tuesday

Working two jobs is tiring (mine and his) . So pooped I can't even taste my wine

Enjoy the last days of summer !
I hope you are able to get some rest soon.

I ended up working today. I drove out of my way before heading to my friend's house to go to a Starbucks in the grocery store we normally go to. As the lady went to take my order, the other employee reminded her that they were out of espresso. Considering I only got a couple of hours of sleep Tuesday night, and I didn't go to sleep until 1 AM last night (thanks to the Texas Rangers' game being so late since they were playing in CA), I need a double shot of the espresso they didn't have. Since I didn't have time to drive to another Starbucks, I just got a Mocha Frapp anyway before grabbing breakfast at Chick-fil-A. It was a busy day, but it's always a good day when you get to snuggle one of three (the 4th wasn't there today) super cute babies.

Oh and the DH and I might get a mini vacation next weekend. The DH was offered a chance to go to the headquarters of the company that makes the Star Wars game we play and test material that hasn't even made it to the Beta testing phase yet. It would be from 10 AM - 6 PM on Saturday and Sunday. They would pay him $12/hour, which would basically pay for the trip down there. It's just so cool that he got it, but he did get the email like two weeks ago. If his parents won't watch the boys, I might encourage him to go by himself (or with a guildie that got the offer as well). That way, when I bring up a girl's only WDW trip for next year, I have leverage.

Oh and something really funny happened today. During nap time all of the babies were sleeping, one in each of the bedrooms of the house. I heard a baby cry, but when I checked, none of the babies were crying. Then, my friend started hearing it, and the 9 year old (that wasn't sleeping) heard it as well. My friend texted the lady next door to tell her about the "ghost baby" we were all hearing. She told my friend that she was coming over to check it out. My friend's hubby came out of their bedroom (he works from home) and asked us what was going on. When we told him, he stopped and listened. He was like, "oh, that's just the dishwasher". Sure enough, when she turned the dishwasher off, the "ghost baby" stopped crying.

Oh and in exactly one month from today, at this very moment, I will be at the MK waiting for the parade to start. I can't wait!! It will be my first time to see the Electrical Parade.

"We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." - Walt Disney
letthewookiewin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 09:23 PM   #1764
jennyjinx3
DIS Veteran

Wookie: LOL about the dishwasher / baby story! Too funny. I am excited for your trip for you, first time for the electrical parade is special! Your family so deserves a vaction!
Old 08-08-2013, 11:20 PM   #1765
Missoutandabout
DIS Veteran

Just wanted to wave hello to my favorite gals.
Missoutandabout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 01:56 AM   #1766
sjs314
"Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and dreams are forever" Walt Disney

Quote:
Hi Peeps! Back from our trip 4 nights is too short! Sam and I managed to pack a lot into the 4 days though

First a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our sweet Ginny!

Sue and Iheart, sorry to miss your send off, have a wonderful time in Disney!!!

MM, nice RC to FQ!! Yay! Sam and I took the FQ bus from MK and walked back to POR. Sam wants to stay there next year she like the whole Mardi gras theme

Melissa, big hugs to you! I hope things smooth out with you and Sarah did I miss how the testing went fir Steven?

Ginny, on YC CL!! Perfect for F&W and no moving! Yay!

Lacey, WL is a great choice fir one night! So beautiful, and agree that since its not doable unless you book 2 rooms it's the perfect time to do it with you and DH! And his exciting that your DDs dance competition takes you to the Disney area!

Sheila, have you tweaked your ADRs now they you are at BWI and staying CL? With my phone it's not as easy to look at all the posts

Yay for the furlough being over!!

We have a bit of Disney blues ... It's taken me since tues night to recover - I wasn't feeling well, probably due to lack of sleep, rich food, headache, stress of flying lol, etc. plus a cold coming on ... But feel better today!!
janet :Welcome: Home!

Love your trip of Firsts......sounds wonderful! Great Pics! yippie for booking the BB

I been trying to tweak since I cancelled a lot over in the Poly area. Having a rather hard time with Via Napoli but will keep checking I just want to get a time a little later so we can check out the apps in the lounge before, It will all work out in the end

Shawn 1/9/70-2/13/12
Jason 8/21/79-7/15/09
Sheila
sjs314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 07:17 AM   #1767
trishadono
DIS Veteran

Some of you might have seen where I had our first disney trip for dh and I in may planned for a 4 day weekend. FIL needed surgery and was not doing well.
I decided to visit them instead. We flew in on a thurs night and I booked us at cr in GW. Took ME so dh didn't have to drive at night. Arrived 8pm and bar hopped. He loved both Tambu and Mizners lounges

We rode both boat and monorail then stopped at CC at CR and I got a cupcake. Next morning rented a car and headed 90 minute drive to see them.

Sunday we decided they were ok. Out visit cheered them up so we headed to ocean for lunch then up to poly. ( my first RC on the fly) I called and requested a king but she said they didn't have them(surely not a reader of Tikiman's).

I requested a king at checkin and since none available we were upgraded to CL. No wait, hold a moment "how about TPV CL?" She says.

So surgery over and dh says I want F&W!!!

Probem, dd away at college and I won't leave ds16 home alone. He runs XC and has a meet every sat in sep and oct. so I was thinking nov 8-11. I could have my mom come over but not really a good idea now that mom getting older and ds not need that much.

So my son BFF is 18 and going to local college(lived down the street until this year)he works 1/2 mile from our house so can just sleep over that weekend and hang out here and there but still have his own life. He drives and we are good terms with his parents(dad went to school with dh).

So I tell plan to son , he thinks I am crazy at first but then actually approves.
Tell dh and same thing. Then ds asks friend and he says will do for free or max $75. So we are all set ( will pay him more based on how well it goes)

So BWI boardwalk view is what I want. If book water view what is chance of getting good view. Also what chance of king bed. This is on my disney bucket list.

Have stayed at YC and liked sab. That would be 2nd choice or cr or poly with easy access to monorail to Epcot.

Any suggestions ladies ???

I am hoping to get my disney vera too
CBR,DL1996CBR1997ASmo1999ASmo2000CBR 2002POP AKL 2004 POP GF 2005WLCabin OKW 2006POP Poly POFQ Asmo2007 POP ASMo CSR POP CSR2008 POP WL Poly CSR2009CSR CR BLT Poly YC2010 POR CR-cl BLT2011 CSR POFQ CBR GF-cl POP BLT2012 CSR-bc Poly-CL CR, Poly-CL CBR GF-RPC 2013GF-CL VGF CR-Atrium Club MKV,CR Hospitality Suite Poly CL 2014 Cr Atrium Club and GF RPC 19 17
Old 08-09-2013, 08:00 AM   #1768
Sue M
DIS Veteran

JanetB sounds like a fantastic trip! Great photos! Lucky you to have so many Dis Meets! I have had few from Dis, and another board, and am always amazed at the wonderful people I get to meet!

Wookie that's one crazy dishwasher, lol!

Trishadono good to her surgery went well, and congrats on a fabulous upgrade. I've never stayed at CR yet! After this trip the only 2 deluxe I haven't stayed at (Disney owned) are CR & BWI.
I do want to stay at all WDW deluxe, so I'm sure these will be in my future. Maybe BWI for a winter trip, when SAB isn't such a draw for me!

Babyberger yes I am in your neck of the wood now! Lol! Yesterday we were pooped after our long flight and being a red eye. I thought I'd sleep more then I did. Lots of turbulence during parts of flight, woke me up. Thought I was already in wdw on Space Mtn first time I ever felt sick. Had some Gingerale, and helped.

Trying to get on east coast time now. After landing, checking into beach hotel, unpacking, etc we went to Publix for a grocery shop. We have a small kitchen in our room. Got my Florida necessities of Key Lime Pie, Indian River OJ, and Jones Breakfast sausage . First thing this morning is making breakfast, then seeing my mom. She has Alzheimer's and in an assisted living here.
After I hope to come back and have some beach time before meeting up for dinner with my cousin. We are going to Cracker barrel, Ashley ( my daughter) & I have never been!
Hope the water is calmer today. Yesterday it was very rough, with strong pull, so we didn't get much swimming in. Except at the pool
Aug 2003 WDW Marriott Courtyard, [B]Aug 2005 [/BSeaWorld, Universal, Busch Gardens Hilton Garden Inn, ]Aug 2007 WDW CBR, Jan 2008WDW WL, Aug 2008St. Pete Beach, Universal-HRH, Sea Workd & Aquatica- Hyatt Place & Doubletree, Jan 2009WDW AKL, Aug 2009Key West Sheraton Suites, Cocoa Beach Hampton Inn, & WDW POR/WL, Jan 2010WDW Poly, Jan 2011WDW POR, Aug 2011WDW POR/BC CL, Jan 2012WDW WL, Aug 2012AKL CL, Jan. 2013POFQ Aug. 2013 WDW Pop, GF, YC Jan 2014POR

Next trip August 7-Sept 3 2014 Ft Lauderdale, Universal, WDW GF & GF CL
Sue M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 08:08 AM   #1769
trishadono
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sue M View Post
[B]

Trying to get on east coast time now. After landing, checking into beach hotel, unpacking, etc we went to Publix for a grocery shop. We have a small kitchen in our room. Got my Florida necessities of Key Lime Pie, Indian River OJ, and Jones Breakfast sausage . First thing this morning is making breakfast, then seeing my mom. She has Alzheimer's and in an assisted living here.
After I hope to come back and have some beach time before meeting up for dinner with my cousin. We are going to Cracker barrel, Ashley ( my daughter) & I have never been!
Hope the water is calmer today. Yesterday it was very rough, with strong pull, so we didn't get much swimming in. Except at the pool
Love Publix!!! Wish we had up north.

Key lime pie my fav too!

Family time the best, enjoy!
Old 08-09-2013, 08:38 AM   #1770
sjs314
"Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and dreams are forever" Walt Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by trishadono View Post
Some of you might have seen where I had our first disney trip for dh and I in may planned for a 4 day weekend. FIL needed surgery and was not doing well.
I decided to visit them instead. We flew in on a thurs night and I booked us at cr in GW. Took ME so dh didn't have to drive at night. Arrived 8pm and bar hopped. He loved both Tambu and Mizners lounges

We rode both boat and monorail then stopped at CC at CR and I got a cupcake. Next morning rented a car and headed 90 minute drive to see them.

Sunday we decided they were ok. Out visit cheered them up so we headed to ocean for lunch then up to poly. ( my first RC on the fly) I called and requested a king but she said they didn't have them(surely not a reader of Tikiman's).

I requested a king at checkin and since none available we were upgraded to CL. No wait, hold a moment "how about TPV CL?" She says.

So surgery over and dh says I want F&W!!!

Probem, dd away at college and I won't leave ds16 home alone. He runs XC and has a meet every sat in sep and oct. so I was thinking nov 8-11. I could have my mom come over but not really a good idea now that mom getting older and ds not need that much.

So my son BFF is 18 and going to local college(lived down the street until this year)he works 1/2 mile from our house so can just sleep over that weekend and hang out here and there but still have his own life. He drives and we are good terms with his parents(dad went to school with dh).

So I tell plan to son , he thinks I am crazy at first but then actually approves.
Tell dh and same thing. Then ds asks friend and he says will do for free or max $75. So we are all set ( will pay him more based on how well it goes)

So BWI boardwalk view is what I want. If book water view what is chance of getting good view. Also what chance of king bed. This is on my disney bucket list.

Have stayed at YC and liked sab. That would be 2nd choice or cr or poly with easy access to monorail to Epcot.

Any suggestions ladies ???

I am hoping to get my disney vera too
Trishadono we had a WV room at BWI, it faced the Villiage green and was directly across from Wayland Gallieries/Villas looking SE you could see partial BW and S/D and looking to be R/E Boat dock/ BW so Some of the WV are not directly on the BW. Not sure if WV includes pools too.

I have my fingers crossed for BW View in Nov. I know it is just a request but I want it so bad. I am back to thinking about the Dxl room just to be guaranteed the BW View if only it would open up for my dates.

[IMG][/IMG]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sue M View Post
JanetB sounds like a fantastic trip! Great photos! Lucky you to have so many Dis Meets! I have had few from Dis, and another board, and am always amazed at the wonderful people I get to meet!

Wookie that's one crazy dishwasher, lol!

Trishadono good to her surgery went well, and congrats on a fabulous upgrade. I've never stayed at CR yet! After this trip the only 2 deluxe I haven't stayed at (Disney owned) are CR & BWI.
I do want to stay at all WDW deluxe, so I'm sure these will be in my future. Maybe BWI for a winter trip, when SAB isn't such a draw for me!

Babyberger yes I am in your neck of the wood now! Lol! Yesterday we were pooped after our long flight and being a red eye. I thought I'd sleep more then I did. Lots of turbulence during parts of flight, woke me up. Thought I was already in wdw on Space Mtn first time I ever felt sick. Had some Gingerale, and helped.

Sue Enjoy you visit with your Mom. Cracker Barrel is Great

Shawn 1/9/70-2/13/12
Jason 8/21/79-7/15/09
Sheila

Last edited by sjs314; 08-09-2013 at 08:52 AM.
sjs314 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: