Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-29-2013, 10:28 AM   #1516
chimo2u
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sue M View Post
Today I took the family to our new attraction in Canada Place by the cruise ship terminal, Flying over Canada. It's Sorin, but Canada instead of Disney version.
We all loved it. It is Ashley's birthday tomorrow, 28 but DH is in a golf tournament tomorrow, so we are celebrating today. Got a DQ log in the freezer.

I got a little teary, it was almost like being at WDW!! I will soon be there, seems like the waiting for wdw trips takes forever, and then it goes by all to fast. So not fair! If only we had a that lowed down time while we are there!!

Hi Sue! That ride sounds fun! Might have to check it out next time I'm "home"
Funny thing is, our first ever ride at WDW on our first trip/ when we shared DH's leave from Afghanistan, we went on Soarin as a family -- we where all wowed and thought it was amazing!!! Then I made a mistake of looking over the edge when I was in the end aisle seat/ top row.....saw how high I was and for some reason developed an extreme fear on the ride with death grip and racing heart, I just wanted off it. From that moment on, I can't ride soarin' unless it's on the bottom row -- and I also still get nervous on that row, but I force myself to go on it with my family and friends so I can share it with them. But it really does something to me by making me feel like I am going to fall out, especially when the seats tip forward around the fireworks/ castle scene!!! it's very unsettling to me, and I'm sad about that because it used to be my favourite ride for a short time!

I understand what you mean about wanting a trip to come, yet not wanting it to come -- and not knowing when you'll be back again is the hardest thing! That's why as far away as Jan 2015 is, I know those 17 months will fly by, and it'll be here before I know it. I want to savour the planning and just savour the trip because after I don't know when I'll be back again either Disney trips are very expensive for us -- this next trip will be upwards of 10K!! I've spent over 40K on Disney since 2008! So I may have to move down to Dis Diva DL trips solo to get my Disney Fix after this one.....probably won't be back with family again on a big trip until grandkids come along!!

Andrew wants to join the airforce direct entry, instead of the college route. He wants to get in and get trained, I think that would be best for him anyway -- less chance of perhaps not putting in 100% and failing, if he's in and training, he's pretty much got to be focused daily..... He's starting to lament how hard it will be to leave his girlfriend and go to Ontario for training! His course has a 52 week training schedule, the longest in the military! I think it's starting to scare him off a little. I just hope he holds on and realizes the benefits at the end of it all!
and that he doesn't decide to do some front line ARmy trade like infantry or combat engineer (like his Dad was) -- while it was a good life for us, I'd really like Andrew to get a trade that could benefit him through his life!

Wishing those military discounts where extended to CDN military too! DH served 22 1/2 yrs, it would be nice if we could have qualified for the discount! oh well, we'll look into others, hopefully free dining will come out for us. Andrew and I where talking about it last night, and I think we've decided Kidani in the 1BDRM suite would be the best place for this trip! DS said "are you going to keep hopping about between resorts this time, like last trip, or are you going to pick one and stick with it?" LOL!!! but I'm a resort changer, honey!! don't ya know??
He hated the POLY and said as long as we don't stay in that hotel with the cockroach again! -- My DS is an AKL lover all the way! So when I told him I think Kidani was looking like it will be the best, he was very happy! He doesn't even care that we won't have Club Level. The more I think about it, the more I am liking the idea of extra room over club level. I can always upgrade to deluxe dining to compensate for it..... I'd be too scared to go without a dining plan because I know with the DDP at least, everything is paid for..... if I had to count on my own budgeting to get us through for meals, I might land short, and that wouldn't be good! Allthough, I am pretty sure we could all eat WELL for less that $100 per person a day!! so it's something to really think about! If free dining is offered and I just have to pay the upgrade , it would be worth it I think.

Disney Trips:January 15-23, 2008 - AKL CL Celebrating DH leave from Afghanistan | Sept 1-12, 2009 - Storming the World with Friends, AKL CL Free Dining | August 20-29, 2010 Mom n' Son only trip, First time at Beach Club GV CL/ Universal Studios PBH CL ** POSTPONED ** Mom n' Son Trip is back on FEB 5-10, 2011 BC GV/Club Level with Basic DDP/Universal Studios HRH CL Feb 10/11/12 (DS's surprise** ) Sept 29 -Oct 7 2012 Best Friend Getaway POLY CL/ HRH CL
chimo2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 12:30 PM   #1517
pas130
DIS Veteran

Hey ladies...(also to the Beastie boys song..Miss E great minds) been attempting to read and catch up from my phone..we will be at Williamsburg, Va soon. Our Orlando stay was freat! I'm starting to miss Wdw. So 2014 a split wdw and Universal stay is a mustdo!! I have gotten some great compliments on our kiddos behavior..I'm a proud mama. They are building a new mk bus depot by the cr to accommodate new Disney buses. Out of the monorail resorts..poly is the only one tempting me...and of course wl always calls to me. I love gf, but she's changed for me..no rationale maybe I just miss Sarah, and it will no longer be a quiet resort. Hoping Kook and Krystal are loaded with pixie dust!! Safe travels!!

Welcome to Trish and Spirit to our Rc family!!

Miss you gals, i will be working a 72hr week when I get back..ugh..but my vacation isnt over yet.....

JungleCruiser*Sarah,forever in my heart*
pas130 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-29-2013, 12:38 PM   #1518
Missoutandabout
DIS Veteran

Hello lovely ladies...

Not sure I'm going to get around to a multi-quote today. The mutt decided to "make friends" with a "kitty cat" last night -- the black with white stripes type of kitty cat. This was after a near-miss late last week with a poor little injured one. She got hit in the face (snout-area) so the anti-stank solution isn't as effective. Hubbo's left this morning for the next 7 days -- just in the knick of time!

We made an impulse purchase last night after watching a recording of one of the big outdoor music festivals they have in the U.K. Since we're not going to Lollapalooza this year, we felt a bit bummed out about not seeing any live music. Of course, this led to a little Googling of bands. Lo' and behold, someone we're missing at Lolla is playing locally when we're out visiting my parents next week. Excited to get to take Miss M out for a concert this year.

Magic, Kook, Koh, Janet and I_Heart: You're UP NEXT!

Enjoy your vacation 2.0, Jeanette!

Will try to be back with a proper reply soon.
Missoutandabout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 02:42 PM   #1519
jennyjinx3
DIS Veteran

SueM: Happy B-day to your daughter!!
Old 07-29-2013, 02:45 PM   #1520
jennyjinx3
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missoutandabout View Post
Hello lovely ladies...

Not sure I'm going to get around to a multi-quote today. The mutt decided to "make friends" with a "kitty cat" last night -- the black with white stripes type of kitty cat. This was after a near-miss late last week with a poor little injured one. She got hit in the face (snout-area) so the anti-stank solution isn't as effective. Hubbo's left this morning for the next 7 days -- just in the knick of time!

We made an impulse purchase last night after watching a recording of one of the big outdoor music festivals they have in the U.K. Since we're not going to Lollapalooza this year, we felt a bit bummed out about not seeing any live music. Of course, this led to a little Googling of bands. Lo' and behold, someone we're missing at Lolla is playing locally when we're out visiting my parents next week. Excited to get to take Miss M out for a concert this year.

Miss: Yay for another concert! I bet Miss M will love it! LOL about the dog/skunk episodes! YUCKO!!!

Excited too for all of you traveling soon!!

Jeanette: Congrats on all the compliments about your kiddos! It is so nice to hear isn't it? Good Mama. Not liking the sounds of the 72 hour shift when you get home....wow.
Old 07-29-2013, 06:07 PM   #1521
Janet B
DIS Veteran

Hi Peeps!

Whew! Busy weekend, busy monday....

Sue, a very happy birthday to your Ashley!!

Krystal and Kook, safe travels!!

Jen, your DDs are so precious!

Sheila, hope your world have been de-funkified We need our Sheila!!

Iheart: sorry that we are missing you too Sam's schedule does not give much flexibility (and being the first time in the band she wants to be there as much as possible). And don't worry about catching up... we'll have been there, just dive back in!

Marie, thanks for catching me up on your DS! For some reason I thought he had started the new job... well hoping that once he starts the job, it will be a better fit for him and lead to more opportunities. BTW, LOVED the pix of you and your Dad! You look beautiful and so happy and your Dad very handsome and distinquished.

trishadono, we love POP too Our favs are the 60s or 50s

Wookie, so sad and a great loss... looked up Kidd Kraddick and he seems like a great guy, well loved and respected, and gave so much back to the community. Hopefully his charity will continue.

Pas, you should be proud! You have great kiddeos You're right, vacation's not over yet, thinking about work is not allowed!!

Oh Miss, your poor pooch I'm trying not to laugh.... Is it safe to try a solution of white vinegar with water? We use that for the washer when it gets a smell (although I realized you got the ultimate of smells to deal with! LOL)

Ginny, hope you had a great weekend....did you get to the bird sanctuary??

Waving hi to all I've missed .... Magic, Lacey, Melissa, spiritim, Linda, Christine, Dani, Mousemommy, Alysa

Well, my DS Paul had a birthday yesterday (July 28th) as well! He turned 22 and am thankful to say he is happier and is getting his life back on track. So it was a great day for celebrating. And the day was a RC family affair with Sue's DD, Magic's bro and my DS all sharing the same birthday.

Sam got home on Friday and had a great time at her bff's in Wisconsin. On Saturday, the girls made plans with other friends.. shopping at the mall, playing mini golf, getting ice cream and then hanging back at our house (I was the designated Chauffeur ) The kids all had a great time. Then it was time to say good bye Carlie and her family left for the Jersey shore for a week and then will drive back to Wisconin.

Trying to get ready for Friday... packing will be thursday night... I usually pull an all nighter since I have to fly friday am...

Check out the Grooviest FAQ thread here: Pop Century FAQ Thread

TY Kook!

Last edited by Janet B; 07-29-2013 at 06:18 PM.
Janet B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 07:17 PM   #1522
trishadono
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by pas130 View Post
Hey ladies...(also to the Beastie boys song..Miss E great minds) been attempting to read and catch up from my phone..we will be at Williamsburg, Va soon. Our Orlando stay was freat! I'm starting to miss Wdw. So 2014 a split wdw and Universal stay is a mustdo!! I have gotten some great compliments on our kiddos behavior..I'm a proud mama. They are building a new mk bus depot by the cr to accommodate new Disney buses. Out of the monorail resorts..poly is the only one tempting me...and of course wl always calls to me. I love gf, but she's changed for me..no rationale maybe I just miss Sarah, and it will no longer be a quiet resort. Hoping Kook and Krystal are loaded with pixie dust!! Safe travels!!

Miss you gals, i will be working a 72hr week when I get back..ugh..but my vacation isnt over yet.....
Are you going to universal for HP, gringotts roller coaster? I took dd in August of 2010 for when it opened. Last minute ds changed his mind to come so i booked him and dh for a 3 day weekend. We stayed Hard Rock then transferred to Poly.

I want to try Portofino I think next time.

I just ordered a case of Pumpkin Juice for some of DD friends graduating from HS.

I found out mixed with rum is devine

I have been watching construction of the new parking. Looks interesting.

Cant imagine working 72 hrs??? You are a great strong person and good role model for kiddos
trishadono is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 07:27 PM   #1523
pas130
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennyjinx3 View Post

Jeanette: Congrats on all the compliments about your kiddos! It is so nice to hear isn't it? Good Mama. Not liking the sounds of the 72 hour shift when you get home....wow.
I forgot to add, LOVE the baseball pic of Daddy and his girls!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet B;49116023[B
Pas[/B], you should be proud! You have great kiddeos You're right, vacation's not over yet, thinking about work is not allowed!!

Oh Miss, your poor pooch I'm trying not to laugh.... Is it safe to try a solution of white vinegar with water? We use that for the washer when it gets a smell (although I realized you got the ultimate of smells to deal with! LOL)

Ginny, hope you had a great weekend....did you get to the bird sanctuary??

Waving hi to all I've missed .... Magic, Lacey, Melissa, spiritim, Linda, Christine, Dani, Mousemommy, Alysa

Well, my DS Paul had a birthday yesterday (July 28th) as well! He turned 22 and am thankful to say he is happier and is getting his life back on track. So it was a great day for celebrating. And the day was a RC family affair with Sue's DD, Magic's bro and my DS all sharing the same birthday.

Sam got home on Friday and had a great time at her bff's in Wisconsin. On Saturday, the girls made plans with other friends.. shopping at the mall, playing mini golf, getting ice cream and then hanging back at our house (I was the designated Chauffeur ) The kids all had a great time. Then it was time to say good bye Carlie and her family left for the Jersey shore for a week and then will drive back to Wisconin.

Trying to get ready for Friday... packing will be thursday night... I usually pull an all nighter since I have to fly friday am...
Forgive me BFF for not remembering Paul!!! I am SO proud of him, and Sam...and it's because they have a fab MOMMA!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by trishadono View Post
Are you going to universal for HP, gringotts roller coaster? I took dd in August of 2010 for when it opened. Last minute ds changed his mind to come so i booked him and dh for a 3 day weekend. We stayed Hard Rock then transferred to Poly.

I want to try Portofino I think next time.

I just ordered a case of Pumpkin Juice for some of DD friends graduating from HS.

I found out mixed with rum is devine

I have been watching construction of the new parking. Looks interesting.

Cant imagine working 72 hrs??? You are a great strong person and good role model for kiddos
I am a little insane, but you'll soon find out My family favors "the dark side" and the more we go the more they love it..those Express Passes...You would LOVE Portofino!!

OK back to my homework...BTW We LOVE Williamsburg!!

JungleCruiser*Sarah,forever in my heart*
pas130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 09:03 PM   #1524
Sue M
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by chimo2u View Post
Hi Sue! That ride sounds fun! Might have to check it out next time I'm "home"
Funny thing is, our first ever ride at WDW on our first trip/ when we shared DH's leave from Afghanistan, we went on Soarin as a family -- we where all wowed and thought it was amazing!!! Then I made a mistake of looking over the edge when I was in the end aisle seat/ top row.....saw how high I was and for some reason developed an extreme fear on the ride with death grip and racing heart, I just wanted off it. From that moment on, I can't ride soarin' unless it's on the bottom row -- and I also still get nervous on that row, but I force myself to go on it with my family and friends so I can share it with them. But it really does something to me by making me feel like I am going to fall out, especially when the seats tip forward around the fireworks/ castle scene!!! it's very unsettling to me, and I'm sad about that because it used to be my favourite ride for a short time!

I understand what you mean about wanting a trip to come, yet not wanting it to come -- and not knowing when you'll be back again is the hardest thing! That's why as far away as Jan 2015 is, I know those 17 months will fly by, and it'll be here before I know it. I want to savour the planning and just savour the trip because after I don't know when I'll be back again either Disney trips are very expensive for us -- this next trip will be upwards of 10K!! I've spent over 40K on Disney since 2008! So I may have to move down to Dis Diva DL trips solo to get my Disney Fix after this one.....probably won't be back with family again on a big trip until grandkids come along!!

Andrew wants to join the airforce direct entry, instead of the college route. He wants to get in and get trained, I think that would be best for him anyway -- less chance of perhaps not putting in 100% and failing, if he's in and training, he's pretty much got to be focused daily..... He's starting to lament how hard it will be to leave his girlfriend and go to Ontario for training! His course has a 52 week training schedule, the longest in the military! I think it's starting to scare him off a little. I just hope he holds on and realizes the benefits at the end of it all!
and that he doesn't decide to do some front line ARmy trade like infantry or combat engineer (like his Dad was) -- while it was a good life for us, I'd really like Andrew to get a trade that could benefit him through his life!

Wishing those military discounts where extended to CDN military too! DH served 22 1/2 yrs, it would be nice if we could have qualified for the discount! oh well, we'll look into others, hopefully free dining will come out for us. Andrew and I where talking about it last night, and I think we've decided Kidani in the 1BDRM suite would be the best place for this trip! DS said "are you going to keep hopping about between resorts this time, like last trip, or are you going to pick one and stick with it?" LOL!!! but I'm a resort changer, honey!! don't ya know??
He hated the POLY and said as long as we don't stay in that hotel with the cockroach again! -- My DS is an AKL lover all the way! So when I told him I think Kidani was looking like it will be the best, he was very happy! He doesn't even care that we won't have Club Level. The more I think about it, the more I am liking the idea of extra room over club level. I can always upgrade to deluxe dining to compensate for it..... I'd be too scared to go without a dining plan because I know with the DDP at least, everything is paid for..... if I had to count on my own budgeting to get us through for meals, I might land short, and that wouldn't be good! Allthough, I am pretty sure we could all eat WELL for less that $100 per person a day!! so it's something to really think about! If free dining is offered and I just have to pay the upgrade , it would be worth it I think.
what's to hate about Poly?? One day I'd like to return, and stay in summer time. Our stay was during January!
I think Kidani sounds great for you. And we love Sana! They have a nice pool area, but you can also use Uzima pool. It's a 10-15 min stroll over.
Kidani savana viewing area is more open then Jambo House. Try to get out to the savana late afternoon, 4ish when the feed truck comes around, hilarious! The ostrich, & giraffe start chasing down the truck!

Is your son going into the airforce ?

It is always easier to know you are returning, I have my airfare for January already. A seat sale came up I couldn't pass on. I have the advantage over you, that we are just a 3 hr drive from Seattle, and cheap fares. No resort res yet. Waiting to see what promo comes out. Maybe we'll get a good BB offer.

Quote:

Enjoy the rest of your vacay! Glad it's going well, and the kids are behaving! Poly sounds like heaven to me! And WL! Our last stay was just before they started the new renos.
I heard about new bus loop expansion. Those new articulated busses sound like a good idea especially at park closing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missoutandabout View Post
Hello lovely ladies...

Enjoy your vacation 2.0, Jeanette!

Will try to be back with a proper reply soon.
Oh no! A skunk? Eek. No smell worse. My neighbours dog chased one into their house, ugh. It was horrible.
Congrats on the concert tix! John Cleese is touring and coming here in Oct. I must get DH & I tickets!! Tour is called, My Last Tour Before I Die, lol.

I'm starting to pack, leaving in 10 days, woohoo!

Quote:
SueM: Happy B-day to your daughter!!
And Janet B thanks for the birthday greeting to my daughter, and anyone I may have missed,

My Reno has started, husband is emptying basement, and getting rid of a lot of stuff. I don't want to know or look. I'm being an ostrich with my head in the sand. It's awful, I just can't be so ruthless, but we have sooooo much "stuff" after 30 yrs of living in this house! I know it's necessary. We have to lighten up. I just can't do it, so he is. I packed away my special things, grandmas linens, family treasures that can't be replaced. Everything else can. So I figure if something I need is gone, I'll replace it. But prob 90% of the stuff I'll never miss. Tomorrow they are jack hammering thru the basement floor
I will be in physio in the morning, then going to my girlfriends house!

Can't wait to leave, 10 days, 10 days!! Ft Lauderdale is first, then up to wdw. With any luck, most of the basement will be finished by the time we get home.
Aug 2003 WDW Marriott Courtyard, [B]Aug 2005 [/BSeaWorld, Universal, Busch Gardens Hilton Garden Inn, ]Aug 2007 WDW CBR, Jan 2008WDW WL, Aug 2008St. Pete Beach, Universal-HRH, Sea Workd & Aquatica- Hyatt Place & Doubletree, Jan 2009WDW AKL, Aug 2009Key West Sheraton Suites, Cocoa Beach Hampton Inn, & WDW POR/WL, Jan 2010WDW Poly, Jan 2011WDW POR, Aug 2011WDW POR/BC CL, Jan 2012WDW WL, Aug 2012AKL CL, Jan. 2013POFQ Aug. 2013 WDW Pop, GF, YC Jan 2014POR

Next trip August 20-Sept 3 2014 Poly
Sue M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 09:23 PM   #1525
MAGIC...itis!
Closer to Fulfilling My Quest to Stay at Every Resort...So far... AKL, ASmo, ASmu, ASsp, BC.3, BLT, BWI, CR.4, CSR.2, GF, OKW, POFQ, POL.3, POP.2, POR.9, WL, YC.2

Location: RC Land ________________________ My banana won't dance... might this be a sign?

Quote:
Originally Posted by trishadono View Post
I just ordered a case of Pumpkin Juice for some of DD friends graduating from HS. ...I found out mixed with rum is devine
My fave flavors: pumpkin and Cap'n Morgan. Trishadono, I need ALL the details on pumpkin juice please... where did you order it from, and how do I hook me up??? Oh and JanetB, I thought you'd appreciate I had to look it up because I had no clue it was related to that Harry P dude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet B View Post
Hi Peeps!Trying to get ready for Friday... packing will be thursday night... I usually pull an all nighter since I have to fly friday am...
No worries Janet, there's plenty of time left to pack. Thanks for the updates on Sam and Paul. See ya real soon.

Quote:
So 2014 a split wdw and Universal stay is a mustdo!! .........I have gotten some great compliments on our kiddos behavior..I'm a proud mama. ..........I am a little insane, but you'll soon find out .......BTW We LOVE Williamsburg!!
pas130, your 2014 early-line plans sound groovy, and I can't wait to read about all the fun tweaks along the way. ......It's so awesome other peeps complimented you on your babes, now THAT's something to make you all warm and fuzzy inside. ......Ahhh Williamsburg, it was my childhood fave. ......Safe travels to you. We leave here Wednesday for OKW. Our travel buds checked in Saturday and they have a fantastical view. We are linked by travel-with to them, so hoping we get pixied too.
;
;

WDWKOOK, i_heart, koh1977, SueM... happy trails to you!

Last edited by MAGIC...itis!; 07-29-2013 at 09:32 PM.
MAGIC...itis! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 09:58 PM   #1526
jennyjinx3
DIS Veteran

Hi all. Okay, A little off topic here but I am hoping you all can send me some strength! Tomorrow DD9 has to have some cavities filled, and I am a wreck. She hasn't had fillings awake ever since our horrible incident with the ped. dentist about 4 years ago. She had to be put out the next few times. So tomorrow she will be awake, maybe have some laughing gas, It is just going to kill me though.

I will be reliving the nightmare from 2010 all over again, but I need to be calm for her. I know there are many many worse things, and this is but a drop in the bucket of life's problems, but just send me strength ladies. I will need it. Let's just hope I don't do this.

Thanks!! Love ya all!

Jen
Old 07-29-2013, 10:09 PM   #1527
Missoutandabout
DIS Veteran

Jen, be strong, momma! Sending you all my tough girl thoughts for tomorrow. ... and an extra for DD.
Missoutandabout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 05:17 AM   #1528
Mousemommy1
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Hi all. Okay, A little off topic here but I am hoping you all can send me some strength! Tomorrow DD9 has to have some cavities filled, and I am a wreck. She hasn't had fillings awake ever since our horrible incident with the ped. dentist about 4 years ago. She had to be put out the next few times. So tomorrow she will be awake, maybe have some laughing gas, It is just going to kill me though.

I will be reliving the nightmare from 2010 all over again, but I need to be calm for her. I know there are many many worse things, and this is but a drop in the bucket of life's problems, but just send me strength ladies. I will need it. Let's just hope I don't do this.

Thanks!! Love ya all!

Jen
Aww Jen! Hugs to you.

It's so sad to watch our kids uncomfortable or in pain. Hopefully she will surprise you and be totally chill, but if she is super anxious, I am sure that you will be tough for her and get her through it!

Then you should buy her some ice cream after!

Good luck! Let us know how things go!

PAST TRIPS:
JUL 1985 OFFSITE • JUL 1989 OFFSITE • MAR 2000 ASMO • SEP 2000 ASMU • SEP 2002 ASSP • NOV 2009 POP • FEB 2011 CBR • JUL 2012 WL CL • APR 2013 YC CL • SEP 2013 POFQ
Mousemommy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 05:35 AM   #1529
WDWKOOK
Lawyered-Up and Shovel-Ready!I'm running out of material and may have to resort to re-posting wattle and Siegfried and Roy

Can't multi-quote now, sorry

In a rush - heading out - hold down the fort for me!

WL here we come!

*Sorry if you've already seen this post on my threads...
WDWKOOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 07:14 AM   #1530
babyberger
DIS Veteran

Jen - sending you lots of good thoughts and strength for you and DD today

KOOK - safe travels

Ill be back in a bit to catch up on yesterday's posts

My Trip Reports:
Special Needs, Special Diets...No Problem (hopefully)!
A Year Is Way Too Long To Wait! We Just Keep Booking Trips!
Walt Disney World with Some Tasty New Finds

Follow Me at Blogger, Twitter, Pinterest
babyberger is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: