Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Creative DISigns
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-25-2013, 09:24 PM   #61
TracyJWM
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 64

Thank you so so much for this

Have a great night!
~Tracy
TracyJWM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 06:13 AM   #62
carrielovesdisney
Mouseketeer
 
carrielovesdisney's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 225

Word Wrap

Good morning! I love the word wrap! Would you mind doing one with th following names:
Steven
Bonnie
Carrie
Dan
Carter
Gracie
Abbie
Josh
Owen
Anderson
In the center could you put
Walt Disney World
2013

Thank you! Did I see a girls version with a Minnie Bow? Thanks again!
__________________
<a href="http://distickers.com/ticker/"><img src="http://distickers.com/ticker/tickers/s4rp5tp8uoz2qomp.png" alt="DIStickers.com Ticker" border="0"/></a>
carrielovesdisney is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 06-26-2013, 07:06 AM   #63
aimshna
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 126

My family of 12 is heading out on the Wonder for Alaska on August 12th. I am in need of some Disney Alaska clip art so I can make some family t shirt. Is there anything you can do for me?
aimshna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 07:21 AM   #64
TracyJWM
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 64

Oh, may I request a 2nd?

If you have a Minnie one, can you do "Olivia is turning 3!" on the outside with a red Minnie bow on it & nothing in the middle (Or "Olivia is turning 3!" again but in red in the middle? Whatever you think looks best...)

I'm thinking I can make it into a button for our birthday trip in Sept? I have one at school/work.

Thank you much!
TracyJWM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 09:50 AM   #65
lizabu
DIS Veteran
 
lizabu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 4,769

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrielovesdisney View Post
Good morning! I love the word wrap! Would you mind doing one with th following names:
Steven
Bonnie
Carrie
Dan
Carter
Gracie
Abbie
Josh
Owen
Anderson
In the center could you put
Walt Disney World
2013

Thank you! Did I see a girls version with a Minnie Bow? Thanks again!


lizabu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 09:51 AM   #66
lizabu
DIS Veteran
 
lizabu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 4,769

Quote:
Originally Posted by TracyJWM View Post
Oh, may I request a 2nd?

If you have a Minnie one, can you do "Olivia is turning 3!" on the outside with a red Minnie bow on it & nothing in the middle (Or "Olivia is turning 3!" again but in red in the middle? Whatever you think looks best...)

I'm thinking I can make it into a button for our birthday trip in Sept? I have one at school/work.

Thank you much!
lizabu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 09:55 AM   #67
lizabu
DIS Veteran
 
lizabu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 4,769

Another one without the exclamation point
lizabu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 10:00 AM   #68
lizabu
DIS Veteran
 
lizabu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 4,769

Quote:
Originally Posted by aimshna View Post
My family of 12 is heading out on the Wonder for Alaska on August 12th. I am in need of some Disney Alaska clip art so I can make some family t shirt. Is there anything you can do for me?
I was recently looking for clipart for our upcoming cruise too. I found that the Magnet thread on the DCL board had tons and tons of graphics

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2897587
lizabu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 10:27 AM   #69
nouveaudismommy
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 32

Hey Lizabu these looks great! Can I have the word wrap also Mohamed,Omar,Mom(mine with the bow) and the disney world 2013 in the mide in red.

I also have another idea in my head let me know if its possible.
Word wrap in the shape of a airplane with mickey head with going to disney or something like that.
nouveaudismommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 12:19 PM   #70
TracyJWM
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 64

Could not be any cuter - thank you!
xoxo
TracyJWM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 02:01 PM   #71
carrielovesdisney
Mouseketeer
 
carrielovesdisney's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 225

LOVE IT!! Thank you!!
__________________
<a href="http://distickers.com/ticker/"><img src="http://distickers.com/ticker/tickers/s4rp5tp8uoz2qomp.png" alt="DIStickers.com Ticker" border="0"/></a>
carrielovesdisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 03:43 PM   #72
lizabu
DIS Veteran
 
lizabu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 4,769

Quote:
Originally Posted by nouveaudismommy View Post
Hey Lizabu these looks great! Can I have the word wrap also Mohamed,Omar,Mom(mine with the bow) and the disney world 2013 in the mide in red.

I also have another idea in my head let me know if its possible.
Word wrap in the shape of a airplane with mickey head with going to disney or something like that.




For an airplane I'm sorry, I wouldn't know how to warp the text around a shape like that. I only know how to do circles and ovals.

Last edited by lizabu; 06-26-2013 at 03:51 PM.
lizabu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 03:49 PM   #73
lizabu
DIS Veteran
 
lizabu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 4,769

Quote:
Originally Posted by TracyJWM
Could not be any cuter - thank you!
xoxo
Quote:
Originally Posted by carrielovesdisney
LOVE IT!! Thank you!!
You're both welcome.
lizabu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 06:21 PM   #74
nouveaudismommy
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizabu View Post




For an airplane I'm sorry, I wouldn't know how to warp the text around a shape like that. I only know how to do circles and ovals.
Thank you so much. We love it
nouveaudismommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 10:00 PM   #75
3fairies
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 44

I would love to get a few more coupons from u if possible. I would like..if you are able :
Rainforest cafe souvenir
One each for Zoe, Maya and Sophie
Thanks in advance!
Carrie
3fairies is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:13 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: