Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-17-2013, 12:30 PM   #16
happygirl
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAB View Post
So Days won the top Daytime Emmy last night. Good for them.

As well as Chandler Massey (Will) for young actor. I just watched his interview after he won and he said he is thinking of not renewing his contract in Dec. I can't see anyone else playing Will if they recast. He is so good with Freddie. Maybe he will change his mind. He wants to go back to school and get a degree.

I missed seeing him get his award and the win for the show because my DVR cut off and they ran late. But looked them to see who won.
Shoot, I m issed the daytime awards, what channel was it on? YAY for Days it hasn't won in a long long time!!!!
happygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 02:52 PM   #17
NAB
That first page just got too heavy
Maybe I am the gloved one and have an inside scoop

Quote:
Originally Posted by happygirl View Post
Shoot, I m issed the daytime awards, what channel was it on? YAY for Days it hasn't won in a long long time!!!!
It was only on HLN I think. They have had showbiz shows on all weekend because the pre-awards were done then. They for sound mixing too I believe on Saturday.

Nicole and Caroline were up for one too but lost. I think Nicole last to Heather Thom from B&B.

I don't think many handed in clips because they were not in leading actor/actress and a few more I can't remember. A lot of Young and the Restless noms.

The show was really good today. Still not really sure what Kristen is doing or what is in that black case. Marlena was all over today getting into conversations with everyone about Will , Sami and Brady.

Loved that Justin is taking Sami's case, Adreinne is just steaming....

Brady and Nicole wow for got how much chemistry they have. Liked out they tried to keep a light conversation afterwards. To funny.
NAB is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-17-2013, 03:04 PM   #18
happygirl
DIS Veteran

Quote:
It was only on HLN I think. They have had showbiz shows on all weekend because the pre-awards were done then. They for sound mixing too I believe on Saturday.

Nicole and Caroline were up for one too but lost. I think Nicole last to Heather Thom from B&B.

I don't think many handed in clips because they were not in leading actor/actress and a few more I can't remember. A lot of Young and the Restless noms.

The show was really good today. Still not really sure what Kristen is doing or what is in that black case. Marlena was all over today getting into conversations with everyone about Will , Sami and Brady.

Loved that Justin is taking Sami's case, Adreinne is just steaming....

Brady and Nicole wow for got how much chemistry they have. Liked out they tried to keep a light conversation afterwards. To funny.
Arianna Zucker, is an amazing actress I think she robbed each and every year.

What was Carolina nominated for?

I love Brady and Nicole together.
Old 06-19-2013, 11:00 AM   #19
r3ngels
I am a bit odd! But in a cute way
Wants a piece of "Mickey Cake"
...for I am "The Keeper!"
Doesn't look good in uniforms

Trying to catch up on the show... Why is Gabi saying she doesn't have a place to live, the room in the pub was hers before Nick????
Old 06-19-2013, 12:04 PM   #20
Luv2Scrap
The only way is if you have the Gypsy
Y'all are going to get me in so much trouble with my supervisor!
The new baby was much more interactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by r3ngels View Post
Trying to catch up on the show... Why is Gabi saying she doesn't have a place to live, the room in the pub was hers before Nick????
I think they moved into Victor's mansion right before baby came, but yeah... why couldn't Gabi just move back into the room at the pub?

I'm back to fast-forwarding nearly everything... so boring...

I don't understand why EJ keeps making such a big deal about Sami visiting Rafe's bedside... she has been doing that the whole time he's been in a coma - with EJ right there, and suddenly now he's jealous about this one time?
Nov '09 Pop - free dining
Aug '10 CSR - Free dining and BCV for our first DVC trip home!
Jan '12 CSR - Free dining
Luv2Scrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 02:33 PM   #21
NAB

Quote:
Because Gabi needs babysitters and Caroline is busy with her grandchildren. I swear that baby is never with her. Why did Will have her again today when she was suppose to be released yesterday or today ...lost track of the days.

I wouldn't call it boring. I loved the last few days. Kristen is crazy , true and true. Wonder what that stuff is going to do to Eric.

Adrienne with Will today , she was on fire too. I think she has a copy of the video they wanted deleted. Sonny sent her pictures of the baby , pretty sure that went too. Still loving Abby and Chad together, Cameron can go now. Just don't like how she keeps running to him for everything.

Why is Sami in normal clothes and not orange like all other prisoners. And I know someone attacked in the cell but she doesn't seem to be in there much.
Old 06-19-2013, 03:15 PM   #22
r3ngels

I forgot about them moving I with Victor!
Old 06-19-2013, 06:42 PM   #23
DebbieB
DVC Member BWV 99
You have to compare apples to apples

Quote:
Originally Posted by happygirl View Post
Arianna Zucker, is an amazing actress I think she robbed each and every year.

What was Carolina nominated for?

I love Brady and Nicole together.
Caroline was nominated for best lead actress, Nicole was nominated for best supporting actress. I think it should have been the other way around. Caroline is hardly ever on, how can she be a lead actress? Nicole is on all the time.
Old 06-19-2013, 07:02 PM   #24
RangerPooh
It's the little things that make our day
It was a nice surprise to find to find when I returned home from work

Trying to catch up- where'd Nick go? And dud Sami really shoot an unarmed person? At least she commented that she doesn't want to go back on death row.

In an episode from the other day Kate was commenting to EJ that Sami would go to jail for murder. I really wish someone would comment that it was Kate and Lucas who sent her to prison/the executioners table before when she paid for their crime/lies.

Disneyland Wedding 6.02.2003
RangerPooh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 09:51 PM   #25
happygirl
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DebbieB View Post
Caroline was nominated for best lead actress, Nicole was nominated for best supporting actress. I think it should have been the other way around. Caroline is hardly ever on, how can she be a lead actress? Nicole is on all the time.
I agree, Caroline, doesn't even have a storyline most of the time
Old 06-21-2013, 08:10 AM   #26
NAB

Just saw on another board a tweet Chad made. It is his last day on set. I heard rumours that he was leaving guess they were right. He posted the front of the script and the air date is Oct 30th. Wonder if they will recast him since he and Abby were just getting going. Hope this doesn't mean Cameron wins out.

Can't wait to see what that stuff does to Eric today. My guess is Nicole is going to go find him to give him the file , but will she find him with Kristen? Because I am sure that Nicole and Brady won't be going on vacation.....
Old 06-21-2013, 08:15 AM   #27
Jen77
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Just saw on another board a tweet Chad made. It is his last day on set. I heard rumours that he was leaving guess they were right. He posted the front of the script and the air date is Oct 30th. Wonder if they will recast him since he and Abby were just getting going. Hope this doesn't mean Cameron wins out.

Can't wait to see what that stuff does to Eric today. My guess is Nicole is going to go find him to give him the file , but will she find him with Kristen? Because I am sure that Nicole and Brady won't be going on vacation.....

Wow, they tape 4 months plus is advance. I have read rumors that Kristen gave Eric a mind controlling drug. Where she can control him and make him mean to everyone. I'm only guessing Nicole love will bring him back
Jen77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 09:43 AM   #28
DebbieB
DVC Member BWV 99
You have to compare apples to apples

Quote:
Originally Posted by RangerPooh View Post
Trying to catch up- where'd Nick go? And dud Sami really shoot an unarmed person? At least she commented that she doesn't want to go back on death row.

In an episode from the other day Kate was commenting to EJ that Sami would go to jail for murder. I really wish someone would comment that it was Kate and Lucas who sent her to prison/the executioners table before when she paid for their crime/lies.
The guy Sami shot was not unarmed. He was sent by Stephano to cut Rafe's "male part" off as revenge for sleeping with Kate. He had a large straight edge razor to do the job. He was about to do the deed when Sami saw him and shot him. Only problem is the weapon is missing.
Old 06-21-2013, 11:25 AM   #29
r3ngels

I know other people like the JJ storyline but I hate it. I am so sick of the obnoxious teen storyline. Why can't we go back to the 90's and have them spend the summer on the fake beach
Old 06-21-2013, 01:52 PM   #30
NAB

Quote:
I know other people like the JJ storyline but I hate it. I am so sick of the obnoxious teen storyline. Why can't we go back to the 90's and have them spend the summer on the fake beach
Or just meeting up at the pub or coffee house.

Loved JJ at first but come on ....Jennifer needs to wake up. Why is it with there storylines we just keep going in circles. Same thing day in and out. Even Maggie needs to go on a long vacation somewhere.

So Nicole does go to the hotel but I'm sure she will not see Kristen with Eric. What would be the point of that if Kristen ever wanted Brady back. Still confused about what is going on there.

The Sami/Will storyline is a mess, really can't see how Sami made bail for killing a cop. They didn't find a knife so really she just shot him in cold blood.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: