Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts > Disney Discount Codes and Rates
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-15-2013, 07:47 AM   #1471
leannak
Mouseketeer

September 29 to October 2, 2013
October 18 to November 2, 2013
November 11 to November 23, 2013
December 12 to December 22, 2013

SERIOUSLY?!?!?!? I am CRUSHED!!!!!!!!!!
leannak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 07:50 AM   #1472
kbsparks
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuroraRora View Post
I totally just got excited when I opened my email to find one from Disney Visa titled "Early cardmember access, July 17th!". Buuuuuut it was some discount for the Disney Store. Way to get my hopes up, you sneaky Disney people!
Totally happened to me last night. I got sooo excited! Then sooo bummed
kbsparks is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-15-2013, 07:56 AM   #1473
TheRatPack
Under penalty of law this tag not to be removed except by the tagfairy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessicamouse View Post
Where did you find these speculated dates? They are different from the ones that have been linked to the current pin. My dates are no longer here, so it's making me nervous!! 11/30 - 12/8....POFQ.
I don't think I can mention other Disney sites/forums on here.....but I'll message you.

TheRatPack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 08:05 AM   #1474
jessicamouse
Mouseketeer

Thanks for the info. But that just crushed my day . So confused as to why they'd include dates that would cover (potentially) Christmas, but eliminate the first week of December. I could just cry.

jessicamouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 08:06 AM   #1475
vicki_c
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Thanks for the info. But that just crushed my day . So confused as to why they'd include dates that would cover (potentially) Christmas, but eliminate the first week of December. I could just cry.
Pop Warner is usually the first week of December and there aren't often discounts then from what I recall.
June 1978 - Poly / Nov 1996 - Yacht Club / Jan 2001 - Poly / Jan/Feb 2004 - Wilderness Lodge / 2004-2006: Animal Kingdom Lodge, Nick Hotel, Caribbean Beach, Port Orleans Riverside, HI Sunspree, Buena Vista Suites, Caribe Royale / Jan 2008 - Poly / June 2008 - Saratoga Springs and Villas @ Wilderness Lodge / Nov 2008 -Boardwalk Villas / Dec 2008 - WL, Beach Club Villas and Beach Club / June 2009 - POFQ and Poly / Jan 2010 - AKV, 4 night DCL & BCV / Nov 2010 - POFQ / April 2011 - SSR / Nov 2011 Swan / Jan 2012 - BC/ April 2012 OKW / April 2014 AoA & AKV
vicki_c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 08:09 AM   #1476
jessicamouse
Mouseketeer

Pop Warner is actually the second week this year, and my dates were included in the original pin dates for FD. So much for planning around that. I think we are going to have to move offsite .

jessicamouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 08:10 AM   #1477
TheRatPack
Under penalty of law this tag not to be removed except by the tagfairy!

I know...it's a strange set of dates. I don't recall any FDing dates starting on a Sunday but then I've not really studied them in depth. I remember a lot of them starting with odd days like Thursdays.....so again, maybe these will expand a bit?

TheRatPack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 08:10 AM   #1478
leannak
Mouseketeer

Quote:
I think we are going to have to move offsite .
Us too. Two rooms of us.
leannak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 08:10 AM   #1479
prettypatchesmsu
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by imabeimabe View Post
I just saw what was posted on "Your First Visit" it looks like a REALLY good chance there will be free dining after September. He has a source that has never been wrong yet telling him it will be coming out for South America and Europe on August 1st and he said US deals usually follow! Woohoo!!!
So excited now, my dates fall within that time frame! Ok, I had gotten really discouraged but now I'm back up high again! Come on August!

To those whose dates are not included and I hope that those dates are a little wrong for the US offer. Since those are different than the current PIN. So here's to hoping.
prettypatchesmsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 08:11 AM   #1480
CaraMiaBelle
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat016 View Post
Why couldn't you change resorts?? I don't remember everyone's circumstances on here lol
I can't change resorts either. We are a family of five and POR is pretty much our only option. The value resorts would be fine, only a little more expensive for a suite, but would be WAY too much stimulation for my DS(7) on the autism spectrum. : ( The Deluxe resorts are just way to much for us right now.
CaraMiaBelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 08:17 AM   #1481
CaraMiaBelle
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ldoogie View Post
I wish as a family of 5 we could do a value resort besides a family suite such as Pop. It's less expensive to do POR than a family suite and even though the extra room in a suite is nice I will save the dough and just stay at POR. Last time we stayed there it was beyond hot (June 2011) and our walk from buses to room were so long. Hoping this time to have a shorter walk and temps will be better in Oct. My point is I totally get staying somewhere to save money lol.
I wish there was another moderate option for families of 5. I really cannot switch unless I want to deal with meltdowns the whole time. The resort we choose really has to be relaxing for my DS, and the values definitely have too much going on for him. Although, I have to say my other son and daughter would LOVE AoA. Maybe another time after DS is familiar with Disney...this is his first trip.
CaraMiaBelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 08:17 AM   #1482
plutospalforever
Statler & Waldorf

Quote:
Originally Posted by imabeimabe View Post
I just saw what was posted on "Your First Visit" it looks like a REALLY good chance there will be free dining after September. He has a source that has never been wrong yet telling him it will be coming out for South America and Europe on August 1st and he said US deals usually follow! Woohoo!!!
This is REALLY good information and THANKS for sharing!!!!! Everyone, Pay close attention to this!!!

plutospalforever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 08:17 AM   #1483
momto2inKC
DIS Veteran

I saw this posted else where too. It doesn't cover our dates, but that doesn't surprise me. We're booked the week after Thanksgiving and when pricing, a lot of hotels were not available. If these dates are correct, we'll be moving our trip earlier in November.

5/05 Pop, 12/06 POFQ, 9/07 Pop, 9/08 All Star Movies, 4/09 CBR/AKV/Disney Wonder, 12/11 Pop, 11/13 All Star Music, 11/14 CSR
momto2inKC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 08:22 AM   #1484
HBGdancermom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuroraRora View Post
I totally just got excited when I opened my email to find one from Disney Visa titled "Early cardmember access, July 17th!". Buuuuuut it was some discount for the Disney Store. Way to get my hopes up, you sneaky Disney people!
Got that too. Lol!
Old 07-15-2013, 08:22 AM   #1485
HBGdancermom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MomToAPrincess11 View Post
Ok this is my first post ever on a board, so please forgive me if I'm doing it all wrong. I booked my families first ever Disney Vacation for 10/13-10/19 at POP. I am seeing all the buzz about free dining offers and pins? So my first question is : what is a pin code? 2. How do I get one (if i need it!) 3. Will there be a free dining offer for my dates?

Is there any other advice anyone can offer me to save $$! I'm on a tight budget, and it took a lot of scraping and saving to book this trip so any advice helps. Thanks guys
Welcome!!!! :-)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: