Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts > Disney Discount Codes and Rates
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-03-2013, 03:30 PM   #1006
o0quirkygirl0o
just a little mischievous

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3pletprincesses View Post
I've gotten 2 pins for the free dining but can't use them for my dates. From Oct 31 to Nov 9, nothing, and I mean NOTHING in every resort category is available... isn't that odd?
Call them. I booked a RR in POR over most of those dates with a PIN last week. I bet it's just the website being it's usual terrible self.

Me DH
o0quirkygirl0o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 03:31 PM   #1007
eowensby
Mouseketeer

I had my husband check an old email account of his to see if he had any pin codes...amazingly he had one that was sent last Tuesday, the 25th. Our dates were October 3rd-9th, but the date on the code was for the 2nd. So I'm taking one for the team and going down a day early! My husband will have to come down on the 4th due to a class on the 3rd. I get to explore all by myself for a day and half until his flight comes in.

The address for the pin code was old...like 14 years old, but our TA was able to get it fixed with WDW. We ended up with CSR. There was only one room left at POFQ and we needed 3 because we have friends joining us. Excited to stay somewhere new. Hope good news comes y'alls way soon with Free Dining!
eowensby is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-03-2013, 03:38 PM   #1008
HBGdancermom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by eowensby View Post
I had my husband check an old email account of his to see if he had any pin codes...amazingly he had one that was sent last Tuesday, the 25th. Our dates were October 3rd-9th, but the date on the code was for the 2nd. So I'm taking one for the team and going down a day early! My husband will have to come down on the 4th due to a class on the 3rd. I get to explore all by myself for a day and half until his flight comes in.

The address for the pin code was old...like 14 years old, but our TA was able to get it fixed with WDW. We ended up with CSR. There was only one room left at POFQ and we needed 3 because we have friends joining us. Excited to stay somewhere new. Hope good news comes y'alls way soon with Free Dining!
Fun! Congrats! :-)
Old 07-03-2013, 03:40 PM   #1009
SheenaXena21
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3pletprincesses View Post
I've gotten 2 pins for the free dining but can't use them for my dates. From Oct 31 to Nov 9, nothing, and I mean NOTHING in every resort category is available... isn't that odd?
I think they only released a few rooms for the pin code, and I'm thinking that it was very few.

But I would call everyday! I had to change the date on mine, and there were no mods for the dates I needed to change to. I called the next day and had a choice of CBR and CSR.

People cancel all the time, so keep trying!

SheenaXena21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 03:54 PM   #1010
plutospalforever
Statler & Waldorf

Quote:

Wow!!! That is awesome! I don't know if I am more excited for the free dining or for you getting a whole day and half to yourself at Disney! That's a win win situation for sure!!! Congrats!

plutospalforever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 03:57 PM   #1011
disneyfantotheend
DIS Veteran

Quote:

Congrats on receiving one!!!! Hope your extra days are magical.
disneyfantotheend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 04:15 PM   #1012
HBGdancermom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by plutospalforever View Post

Wow!!! That is awesome! I don't know if I am more excited for the free dining or for you getting a whole day and half to yourself at Disney! That's a win win situation for sure!!! Congrats!
I think the day by herself is way more exciting!
Old 07-03-2013, 04:27 PM   #1013
mollybug2
Mouseketeer

Yay for everyone getting pins!! No luck for me... But I was listening to the latest Dis Unplugged podcast and they seemed to think it was going public. So still hoping!! I am going 10/27-11/2 and currently booked at POR.

mollybug2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 04:35 PM   #1014
prettypatchesmsu
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mollybug2 View Post
Yay for everyone getting pins!! No luck for me... But I was listening to the latest Dis Unplugged podcast and they seemed to think it was going public. So still hoping!! I am going 10/27-11/2 and currently booked at POR.
That's great news about the podcast, thanks for sharing the hope! Sorry about no PIN, me neither.

2013 October 19th-31st - Pop Century / DH & Me for 18th Anniversary Dream Trip
2011 October - Pop Century / Mom, Me, & DH
2008 June - All Star Movies / Mom, Me, & DH
1992 June - Caribbean Beach Resort / Mom & Me
prettypatchesmsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 04:47 PM   #1015
mom2princess&prince
Mouseketeer

Hoping for a pin or a public offer soon so I can plan a fall trip for the family.
mom2princess&prince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 04:51 PM   #1016
dizzyr
DIS Veteran

The sept offers is now off the Disney site - maybe it means they are updating it!!!

****** DL Feb/02, DL Feb/07, WDW Nov/13, DCL Nov/13 ******
Next trip WDW Jan 2016 Marathon weekend here I come!
dizzyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 05:07 PM   #1017
mollybug2
Mouseketeer

That'd be fantastic if that meant a new offer was coming... On the podcast they said something like it would be extended then oops, were we not supposed to mention that? I need to listen to it again when I get home to be certain of the wording. Got me VERY excited, though!

mollybug2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 05:22 PM   #1018
babydoll65
please stand clear of the doors, por favor mantengase alejado de las puertas

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzyr View Post
The sept offers is now off the Disney site - maybe it means they are updating it!!!
Which site were you on. I just googled wdw specials and the September free dining promo was still there. I don't think that special is suppose to end till 7/31

77,79,88 OS-89,92 FW-96 ASMo-05,07,09,11 POP-13 POFQ/POR-2015 POP

Dad-Mom-Son
babydoll65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 05:25 PM   #1019
My2CrazyGirls
DIS Veteran

So WHEN (hoping) FD comes out for the rest of the fall, where is the first place it will be posted? Do they always announce at 7am or ?
My2CrazyGirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 05:30 PM   #1020
su_A_ve
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by My2CrazyGirls View Post
So WHEN (hoping) FD comes out for the rest of the fall, where is the first place it will be posted? Do they always announce at 7am or ?
Typically we'll know here first. Also, typically a few days prior to GA, Disney Visa rewards members have access to the offer.

Note that the Disney offer may differ from the general public. Not in recent years however. Last time I remember it being different was for FD in 2008. DVR offer was for FD and 5-15% off room portion and dates 'printed' were good for arrivals by 12/20. In reality the offer was good for arrivals until 12/22. GA was good for arrivals by 12/20 and no pct off.
'13 (5n Wonder), '13 (POR Xmas), '13 (3n Magic Post Xmas), '14 (CSR SWW)

°(((=((===°°°(((===========================================
su_A_ve is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: