Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts > Disney Discount Codes and Rates
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-18-2013, 11:11 AM   #451
prettypatchesmsu
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneyfantotheend View Post
If I wasn't booked through a TA, I would ask. But I don't think they are as worried about those booked through TAs. Truly I think yesterday the CM I spoke with would have possibly offered it to me. She was so super sweet and she asked if I had a reservation, cause maybe if I made one I would get it. Logics tell me making a reservation isn't going to increase my chances of getting a pin, so POSSIBLY she was going to give it to me??? But anyway, I am not canceling with my TA so I continue to wait.
I booked Friday and have not got a PIN yet... I'd wondered if I would get one after I booked like some people had, but nope. PIN's just don't like me when I need them
prettypatchesmsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 11:23 AM   #452
HBGdancermom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by meredith1 View Post
Thanks for the well wishes yesterday everyone. I sit here and await good news for FD with you!!!!

I think I might call again today....what the heck!
I think I am going to call them today too to see how they are doing. Lol
HBGdancermom is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-18-2013, 01:28 PM   #453
Seeker615
DIS Veteran

I called again. No luck...
Seeker615 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 01:38 PM   #454
Bflo Dave
Mouseketeer

Wow they said that both cars land and star wars land will be coming to HS by 2018 that is awesome news! was in need of some fresh stuff!!
Bflo Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 02:45 PM   #455
HBGdancermom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bflo Dave View Post
Wow they said that both cars land and star wars land will be coming to HS by 2018 that is awesome news! was in need of some fresh stuff!!
Oh awesome!!! That will be fun.
HBGdancermom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 06:44 PM   #456
katiebear
Mouseketeer

I apologize if this was already asked... I don't want to weed through 30 pages... So if I were to check in December 22nd does that mean I would have free dining Christmas week??
katiebear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 06:46 PM   #457
lizzi6692
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by katiebear View Post
I apologize if this was already asked... I don't want to weed through 30 pages... So if I were to check in December 22nd does that mean I would have free dining Christmas week??
Yes
December 2011: Pop Century
lizzi6692 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 07:11 PM   #458
disneyfantotheend
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by katiebear View Post
If you have the pin or if the dates stay the same for the general public discount, yes. It goes by the date you checkin. You get it for your entire stay as long as you checkin on a free dining date.
disneyfantotheend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 08:02 PM   #459
Pirate princess 2
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by plutospalforever View Post
Just wanted to share this, and of course WE already know this, but I recently bought a book on ways to save money at WDW (sorry, the title shall remain nameless as to not break any "rules"). And right there, in print, it said to "just ask" for Free Dining when you call, because it is a Disney practice to apply this at random.
That is quite interesting. I am not sure I'll use a TA again because I agree with Disneyfan that your chances are probably better on your own than with a TA. I will ask for it when I book my bounceback in Aug. I will not go through this torture again next year.
Pirate princess 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 08:11 PM   #460
disneyfantotheend
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirate princess 2 View Post

That is quite interesting. I am not sure I'll use a TA again because I agree with Disneyfan that your chances are probably better on your own than with a TA. I will ask for it when I book my bounceback in Aug. I will not go through this torture again next year.
Very smart! We won't be going back for awhile, so no bounceback for us.
Old 06-18-2013, 08:24 PM   #461
Kat016
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bflo Dave
As long as they start construction on both after October/November, I'm more than good with that. My DH, DS and DD are huge star wars fans but cars, not do much. I want to see lights, motor, action & the back lot tour again before they destroy it.
Kat016 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 08:53 PM   #462
disneyfantotheend
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat016 View Post

As long as they start construction on both after October/November, I'm more than good with that. My DH, DS and DD are huge star wars fans but cars, not do much. I want to see lights, motor, action & the back lot tour again before they destroy it.
I'm with you! I really hope they don't start that major construction until after our trip. Then we will wait until 2018 to go back.
Old 06-18-2013, 08:58 PM   #463
Tommyboy2529
Mouseketeer

Pin

When my daughter received the pin it said, Since you have been here before, we wanted to make it easy for you to come back and see us again. That is why we serving up this scrumptious special offer, with lots of dates to pick from. There are not a lot of rooms open for this offer. so wishing lots of pixie dust your way.
Tommyboy2529 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 09:12 PM   #464
black562
Dept of Redundancy Dept

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommyboy2529 View Post
When my daughter received the pin it said, Since you have been here before, we wanted to make it easy for you to come back and see us again. That is why we serving up this scrumptious special offer, with lots of dates to pick from. There are not a lot of rooms open for this offer. so wishing lots of pixie dust your way.
Yeah but that doesn't explain why some of us who have been going since we were born has never received one. I'm on so many of their lists it isn't even funny.

Probably all the best, not sure I can afford a second trip this year.
| 1998 - Polynesian | 1999 - All Star Music | 2000 - Riverside | 2001 - All Star Music
2002 - All Star Movies, All Star Sports, All Star Music | 2003 - Riverside | 2005 - Pop Century
2006 - All Star Music, Riverside, All Star Sports, Pop Century
| 2007 - Pop Century | 2008 - Pop Century
2009 - Dolphin, Pop Century | 2010 - Riverside | 2012 - All Star Music | 2013 - Coronado Springs
2014 - Coronado Springs

black562 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 09:14 PM   #465
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

Quote:
Originally Posted by plutospalforever View Post
Just wanted to share this, and of course WE already know this, but I recently bought a book on ways to save money at WDW (sorry, the title shall remain nameless as to not break any "rules"). And right there, in print, it said to "just ask" for Free Dining when you call, because it is a Disney practice to apply this at random.
I know that is not true as I have done this a couple of times and it has NEVER worked. It may very seldomly work, but it's not a practice at all.
jenseib is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: