Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts > Disney Discount Codes and Rates
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-15-2013, 11:30 AM   #1531
faithsmth
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by black562 View Post
I'm here I'm here. Today at work has been frantic.

These rumors are solid. I converse with Dave frequently on this very topic.

Like I said. All dates may not have been included if certain ones were popular.

Remember too that visa holders will get a few days advance. That should fall on the 29th. Also remember you can book up to fourteen days out, so if you book on the last day of an offering, you can extend free dining for your entire stay.

I've updated the first post as well.
Oh, Black. We love you!!! Thanks for the info.

Me DH DD

faithsmth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 12:57 PM   #1532
KimS0427
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettypatchesmsu View Post
Well imagine my surprise when there was a notice saying a flight had changed etc. Well changed is an understatement, my return connecting flight was a different flight with a 3+ hour layover! So got to pick a better time flight leaving Orlando so we have less of a layover for no charge and we get more time the morning we leave to eat Breakfast at the resort. So it worked out. Had to let Disney know so they could fix it in their systems and Magical Express.
I have had this happen 5 times with our tickets so far. Of course I got a great price back in January on tickets from Colorado Springs to Orlando with a short layover in Denver. With each change my times get better and better and we will end up spending more time in Fl without spending more $$ to do so!! YAY!!

I am new here. . been watching a while, but this is my first post. I sure am hoping for FD in October!! We will be there October 18 - 24, 2013. The 23rd is my daughters 5th birthday, she is SO excited!!
Register to remove

Old 07-15-2013, 01:16 PM   #1533
Sylkie31
Veteran 'Mouse'-r

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimS0427 View Post
I have had this happen 5 times with our tickets so far. Of course I got a great price back in January on tickets from Colorado Springs to Orlando with a short layover in Denver. With each change my times get better and better and we will end up spending more time in Fl without spending more $$ to do so!! YAY!!

I am new here. . been watching a while, but this is my first post. I sure am hoping for FD in October!! We will be there October 18 - 24, 2013. The 23rd is my daughters 5th birthday, she is SO excited!!
According to the new leaks reported today, your Oct 18th check in date will be included in the FD offer due to be released to GP on Aug 1st (probably Jul 29th for DV offer). Yay for you!!

Disney Fan for Life
Sylkie31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 01:32 PM   #1534
sunset7132
DIS Veteran

A little off topic but I just found this out Well this stinks . If I'm spending So much money for a mug I'd like to take it home and use it in the microwave. It's no longer a good Souvinier. I'll have to just put it in a box somewhere so no one puts it in the micro by accident and blow the thing up. Don't like this hope they are not in place when you go in November. The new cups and non-microwavable
Old 07-15-2013, 01:33 PM   #1535
ALD85
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunset7132 View Post
A little off topic but I just found this out Well this stinks . If I'm spending So much money for a mug I'd like to take it home and use it in the microwave. It's no longer a good Souvinier. I'll have to just put it in a box somewhere so no one puts it in the micro by accident and blow the thing up. Don't like this hope they are not in place when you go in November. The new cups and non-microwavable
I read somewhere (whether its true or not idk) that the RFID and Be removed from the bottom of the cups, it's not actually IN them.
Old 07-15-2013, 01:35 PM   #1536
ALD85
DIS Veteran

So that your first trip.net is reporting those FD dates available to other countries Aug 1....would DV get dibs at that first if they're planning on bringing the deal to the US? Or would DV holders have to wait til after?
Old 07-15-2013, 01:38 PM   #1537
smitch425
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALD85 View Post
So that your first trip.net is reporting those FD dates available to other countries Aug 1....would DV get dibs at that first if they're planning on bringing the deal to the US? Or would DV holders have to wait til after?
The same situation as the Sept offer leak. DV got it first and then the US and other countries got it 3 days later.
smitch425 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 01:40 PM   #1538
disneyfantotheend
DIS Veteran

Quote:
The September deal came out early for DV, and it was released to the public in the US the same day as it was to Europe.
disneyfantotheend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 01:54 PM   #1539
plutospalforever
Statler & Waldorf

Quote:
Originally Posted by JediBonas View Post
Any idea on if room discounts will have the same dates as FD? I think that would be a better deal for us (2 rooms at Yacht Club end of Oct/ beginning of Nov).
No dates yet, but greater likelihood that RO may cover a wider expanse of dates. This was true when September free dining was announced and the RO offer included more dates than the FD did.

plutospalforever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 01:58 PM   #1540
ALD85
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by smitch425 View Post

The same situation as the Sept offer leak. DV got it first and then the US and other countries got it 3 days later.
Yippeeeeeee!! FD is going to feel so much better than Christmas morning! :rotf2:
Old 07-15-2013, 02:02 PM   #1541
plutospalforever
Statler & Waldorf

Quote:
Yippeeeeeee!! FD is going to feel so much better than Christmas morning! :rotf2:
Agreed! Funny, weren't we just talking about something like this happening, yesterday!

plutospalforever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 02:11 PM   #1542
ALD85
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by plutospalforever View Post

Agreed! Funny, weren't we just talking about something like this happening, yesterday!
Yesssss!!! Haha, I think I can handle 2 more weeks if this is true!!! Ahhhh
Old 07-15-2013, 02:11 PM   #1543
jska482
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by black562 View Post
Ok folks, new thread going so we can start fresh.

http://disboards.com/showthread.php?...7#post48969007

Things will likely pick up fast once bookings begin.
Thank you so much for keeping us updated, and adjusting the 1st page post. It helps working moms like me that would rather be at disney stay sane!
jska482 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 02:20 PM   #1544
chrisc88
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylkie31 View Post

According to the new leaks reported today, your Oct 18th check in date will be included in the FD offer due to be released to GP on Aug 1st (probably Jul 29th for DV offer). Yay for you!!
Yeah!! That is the date we are arriving too. We can stay an extra night and add DDP for $6.00 less than the planned 2 nights with QSDP.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

chrisc88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 02:24 PM   #1545
black562
Dis Whisperer

Let's all move to the new thread. It will help keep things in order. It will be on fire for the next three weeks and easier to answer questions all in one place...plus it may help someone over there with a similar question.
| 1998 - Polynesian | 1999 - All Star Music | 2000 - Riverside | 2001 - All Star Music
2002 - All Star Movies, All Star Sports, All Star Music | 2003 - Riverside | 2005 - Pop Century
2006 - All Star Music, Riverside, All Star Sports, Pop Century
| 2007 - Pop Century | 2008 - Pop Century
2009 - Dolphin, Pop Century | 2010 - Riverside | 2012 - All Star Music | 2013 - Coronado Springs
2014 - Coronado Springs

black562 is online now   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: