Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-10-2013, 07:58 AM   #1
LOUTED76
Earning My Ears

Able to link tickets on My Disney Experience?

I was just on the My Disney Experience account after checking in online for my ressie and noticed that you can click on a link to link your park passes. I saw i last night too but they must of just been adding it since now this morning there were more options. Did anyone try it out yet?
LOUTED76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 03:23 PM   #2
LOUTED76
Earning My Ears

So no one noticed this? Hopefully i have time when i get home to try it out.

They must be updating stuff now anyone since last night i was not able to get into my account with my email that i have been using for almost 10 years for disneyworld.com, the store and disneycruise.com.....all of a sudden it as been deleted and i was told to use my DVC member name to login to every site....
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-10-2013, 08:54 PM   #3
circus4u
Mouseketeer

I was able to link my annual passes a couple days ago but haven't checked it lately.
circus4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 09:29 PM   #4
doconeill

Fastpass Jedi Master

In another thread someone reported that this basically deactivated their physical tickets (according to an MDE support CM), as if it was transferring the entitlements to a MagicBand, which no one has just yet.

Whether that turns out to truly be the case or not will depend on someone linking the tickets, and then trying to get into the park.

But at any rate, there is zero advantage in linking the tickets until there is some reason for them to be linked, which right now doesn't exist.
4th Annual New England DISMeet for GiveKidsTheWorld - Oct 3-5, 2014 - Plymouth, MA

doconeill is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 07:06 AM   #5
LOUTED76
Earning My Ears

I actually called a disney tech last night and they informed me that if you linked a ticket on the site the paper ticket will still work for now since the service is not fully operational. They then asked me if i received an invitation to test mymagic+, which i have not.
Like doconeill wrote, only time will tell if someone links it and tries to get into park with their physical ticket.
Old 06-11-2013, 03:00 PM   #6
LOUTED76
Earning My Ears

I just talked to another tech on the phone earlier and they informed me that linking tickets has just become availabel online yesterday and they received a memo regarding it so they are learning too.
Basically, she said you can link and then when you arrive at your Disney hotel to checkin they woudl be able to link to your Key to the World Card for you.
She also said tha you definitely shoudl bring your paer ticket with you in case there are any problems.
So you should probably not link and just bring your paper tickets and ask about making them RFID when you check in.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: