Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Pre-Trip Reports and Plans
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-13-2013, 08:11 AM   #136
francis6306
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmysmommy View Post
Yay for Cort being the Lil Princess!! Her dress is adorable! Thankfully mommy didn't have to shop all weekend! Is she practicing her princess wave?

That's awesome that you applied the RO discount!!! $300 savings is definitely a nice chunk in your wallet! AND a view upgrade!

You are so cute with the Little Mermaid DVD. That's Em's favorite Disney movie so I'm surprised she hasn't mentioned getting it.
We need to practice that wave some more!! She doesn't have school tomorrow, so we will crack out the whip and get it PERFECT tomorrow!

You know, I rarely think that the view upgrades are necessary UNLESS you are somewhere that has a REALLY amazing view… like Theme Park view or the Savannah view. I don't spend my time looking out the windows! Usually they are closed up! BUT I'm glad to upgrade and still save money!

We love the LM movie! You should just get it! It has a little short about the lady who voiced Ariel being at AoA for some of the opening celebrations with her kids. It's really neat!!

Spring Break, March 2015 PTR

July '14 Girl's Trip!! PTR~Mar 2014 PTR ~ Nov '12 PTR~'Dec '10:My Pretrip Report My Trip Report!~'05 Girls trip Pop Century~
'99 Magical Music Days~81-90's Various offsite/onsite trips
francis6306 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 01:26 PM   #137
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

She looks so cute!!!!!!!!!
jenseib is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-13-2013, 06:39 PM   #138
francis6306
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenseib View Post
She looks so cute!!!!!!!!!
Thank you!!!

July '14 Girl's Trip!! PTR~Mar 2014 PTR ~ Nov '12 PTR~'Dec '10:My Pretrip Report My Trip Report!~'05 Girls trip Pop Century~
Old 10-14-2013, 11:59 PM   #139
francis6306
DIS Veteran

What a CRAZY day and night!!

In case you missed it, there was some drama about the Round 2 selections for the Mom's Panel. There was a glitch in the system and it was showing candidates that DID make it past the first round a "congratulations" message. AND I was one of those lucky people!!!! I made it through to the second round! But that is where the pixie dust stopped. Disney quickly realized the glitch and shut the page down to fix it. Apparently, (after much worrying and confusion!) we were told that if you saw the message, then you WERE through to the next round, however if you didn't you aren't off the island yet! I was hanging out at that thread a lot this morning, because I was freaking out!!!

Then this afternoon, I missed a call and when I called the Vmail that was left it was from the Cosmetology department at the local college- I scored an interview to that program for the Spring!!!!! Did I mention that here? That I was applying to go back to school?? I can't remember… but I did!

Then this evening was the Coronation for our Lil Princess!!!! I will upload pictures tomorrow- I've been fighting with Facebook to upload there, and I just do NOT have the energy to fight with Photobucket tonight. Do you forgive me??? I'll give you a hint- she was amazing!

Old 10-15-2013, 06:26 AM   #140
Dream426
Love Disney!!

Wow that is a crazy day and night. That dress is so adorable. (We love Sofia the first in this house by the way.) Can't wait to see pictures.

Gianna's First of Many WDW Trips March 2013!! PTR

Gianna and Sophia's First Trip to Disney World September 2014 PTR!!

Dream426 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 09:41 AM   #142
francis6306
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream426 View Post
Wow that is a crazy day and night. That dress is so adorable. (We love Sofia the first in this house by the way.) Can't wait to see pictures.
Right? I was emotionally drained at the end of the day- and it was a mostly GOOD day, but just a lot!!!

Quote:
How exciting.
I have a *** license too!
HAHA… okay, I LOVE the fact that somehow your post was censored… considering what we are talking about, I can't understand WHY it was censored! Anyway, It's something that I always wanted to do… I'm excuted to give it a try!

Old 10-15-2013, 10:43 AM   #144
mickeystoontown
DIS Veteran

Girl, I was riding that emotional rollercoaster right there with ya! Like we said on Facebook, can you imagine if we both got on the Panel and our families finally met up?

How exciting that you have the interview for the cosmetology department! I'm excited for you!

2014 trip report: Disney dangled the visual weinee and Mickeystoontown gobbled it up! Our two week adventure!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....6#post51642226

mickeystoontown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 11:09 AM   #145
francis6306
DIS Veteran

Quote:
oh my gosh. That is so weird. I typed C O S ????? Why would that be sensored????
That's what I was thinking you probably typed and I have NO clue why that would be censored! HAHAHAHA! The Dis is pretty tight though!! I have seen those stars where a certain resort name should be…

Old 10-15-2013, 11:11 AM   #146
francis6306
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeystoontown View Post
Girl, I was riding that emotional rollercoaster right there with ya! Like we said on Facebook, can you imagine if we both got on the Panel and our families finally met up?

How exciting that you have the interview for the cosmetology department! I'm excited for you!
I would LOVE it if we were both on the panel together! I'm super excited to make it to the second round!! Even if I don't get all the way, I'm happy now! haha!

Thank you! I know I'm not terribly old, but I do feel like at 32 I will be older than most of the kids in the program. I hope that it works out!!

Old 10-16-2013, 09:57 PM   #147
lheav09
Earning My Ears

You're never too old to go back to school! My mom just went back, at 53 and she is LOVING IT. I am also an older student in college as well, not by much since I'm only 25 but I feel silly sometimes when I am in a class with a bunch of freshman. But I feel like I am appreciating the experience much more than they are! Congrats!!
lheav09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 06:46 PM   #148
francis6306
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by lheav09 View Post
You're never too old to go back to school! My mom just went back, at 53 and she is LOVING IT. I am also an older student in college as well, not by much since I'm only 25 but I feel silly sometimes when I am in a class with a bunch of freshman. But I feel like I am appreciating the experience much more than they are! Congrats!!
Thank you! I think thats part of it- this time it's what *I* want and I'm going to want it more than I would have back when I was young. I think it's a LOT of pressure to tell an 18 year old "okay, figure out what you want to do for the rest of your life!"

Old 10-18-2013, 06:52 PM   #149
francis6306
DIS Veteran

I have been wanting to update all day… I'm sorry… this week is just been crazy! Not just Mom Panel stuff (which I did get my Officially Official email! ) but Cort's school has had a weird schedule plus her homecoming duties… plus my household chores… I've got the pictures loaded, so an update IS coming!!!

Old 10-20-2013, 02:19 PM   #150
francis6306
DIS Veteran

Let's take a little stroll down memory lane, shall we?

Once upon a time, a little girl got to go to Disney World and meet some of the most amazing princesses… her very first Disney princess she met was Jasmin.

Then she got to get ALL dressed up to eat over at Cinderella's…

A few years later, this little girl got to take her Sister to Disney and introduce HER to some lovely Disney Princesses. Snow White was FIRST for the little sister…

There were several other princesses that were introduced as well…

And that was ALL leading up to the little girl finally having her very OWN Coronation to celebrate HER being a Lil Princess.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: