Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-22-2013, 11:26 AM   #1366
jennyjinx3
DIS Veteran

We are here now and have loved every minute! The Club level CM's are fantastic and have been great with the kids. At the pool now and the kids are doing pool games and are having a blast! Sadly we are heading home tomorrow, but hope to be back again! Thx for everyone's tips!
Old 11-22-2013, 02:05 PM   #1367
DevonsDisneyMom
DIS Veteran

Question regarding magical express.... I know the routes change often, but those of you have been there recently. What stop is Boardwalk coming from the airport
Register to remove

Old 11-22-2013, 03:07 PM   #1368
LisaCM614
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevonsDisneyMom View Post
Question regarding magical express.... I know the routes change often, but those of you have been there recently. What stop is Boardwalk coming from the airport
It was second after CBR in October

[url=http://www.wwydwdw.com/]
LisaCM614 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 08:03 PM   #1369
psac
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaCM614 View Post
Same in November, second drop off after CBR, and after pick up on return just one last stop at CBR before the airport.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mommy2TwoMickeys View Post
What A View!! What Type Of Room Did You Book? If You Don't Mind Me Asking, What BWV Room ## Was This?
A 1BR, room number 5041, booked BW view, I requested high floor close to elevators. The only negative about the balcony was that it was actually two separate little balconies instead of one big one across the two rooms. Otherwise it was a great room. Some BW noise at night, but nothing unbearable. We've gotten that same room the last two times and we would be happy to get the same exact room on every annual trip!!
Past AKL-K Apr'14, BWV Nov'13, VWL/DCL Fantasy Sep'13, Poly CL Jul'13, AKL CL Apr'13, BWV Nov'12, BC CL Jun'12, BLT Apr'12, BWV Nov'11, CR Jul'11, BWI CL Nov'10, GF CL Apr'10, GF Apr'09, Omni Champ. Apr'07, POR Oct '03
psac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 09:36 PM   #1370
DevonsDisneyMom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaCM614 View Post

Thank you so much!!!
Old 11-22-2013, 09:36 PM   #1371
DevonsDisneyMom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by psac View Post

Same in November, second drop off after CBR, and after pick up on return just one last stop at CBR before the airport.

A 1BR, room number 5041, booked BW view, I requested high floor close to elevators. The only negative about the balcony was that it was actually two separate little balconies instead of one big one across the two rooms. Otherwise it was a great room. Some BW noise at night, but nothing unbearable. We've gotten that same room the last two times and we would be happy to get the same exact room on every annual trip!!
Thanks! For the info!! Lets hope we're the second drop in December too!!!
Old 11-22-2013, 11:54 PM   #1372
GinCar
DIS Veteran

Please add me to the list of upcoming BWI stays. My husband has a conference in Ft Lauderdale that we just found out about, and of course we can not go to the state of Florida without a Disney visit.

It will be DH, myself and DD8. Feb. 13-17. We will be leaving the teenagers at home.

We have never stayed at the Boardwalk, so I will be watching this thread.
2011 Dolphin, 2011 POFQ, 2012 Beach Club
2013 February,Pre-Cruise- Polynesian, Fantasy
2013 Spring Break WBC; August- Pop, Contemporary
2014 Feb-BWI, April-FANTASY Cruising
GinCar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 03:07 PM   #1373
WDWKOOK
Lawyered-Up and Shovel-Ready!I'm running out of material and may have to resort to re-posting wattle and Siegfried and Roy

Quote:
I'm so excited!!! I just booked a last minute weekend trip to the world for Christmas!! 🎄🎅🎁. It's a short trip, but very excited to be staying at the BWV for the first time!!! We'll be there the 20th to the 24th!!!
That's exciting and congratulations! I'll add you to the BB.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdeg99 View Post
yay! Just booked a standard room for March 1-8. We've never stayed at BWI.

I have a question though, maybe y'all can help me with - Should I get the counter service plan or the dining plan? I feel like, at BWI, with the Boardwalk and World Showcase so close, we'd do better with the CS plan so that we can roam around and have more fast options, split meals from multiple countries, etc. Does that make sense?
I'll add you to the BB, too and congratulations on booking!

I think if you want the flexibility of eating whenever and wherever you'd like, then I'd go with the QS and as you mentioned, there are so many great options close-by. With the QS DP, you'll also save money on tips. Personally, we prefer not having any plan at all because we use TiW and this gives us the flexibility of only ordering what we want, which for us, is cheaper than using a DDP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennyjinx3 View Post
We are here now and have loved every minute! The Club level CM's are fantastic and have been great with the kids. At the pool now and the kids are doing pool games and are having a blast! Sadly we are heading home tomorrow, but hope to be back again! Thx for everyone's tips!
Thanks for checking in with us. It sounds like a great vacation and I hope you get to book another trip soon, Jenny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinCar View Post
Please add me to the list of upcoming BWI stays. My husband has a conference in Ft Lauderdale that we just found out about, and of course we can not go to the state of Florida without a Disney visit.

It will be DH, myself and DD8. Feb. 13-17. We will be leaving the teenagers at home.

We have never stayed at the Boardwalk, so I will be watching this thread.
I'd be happy to add you. The trip sounds like a win-win for both you and the teens
WDWKOOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 03:12 PM   #1374
ckrisie
Mouseketeer

Just got our flashdrive for our check in jan. 11
Old 11-23-2013, 05:46 PM   #1375
jennyjinx3
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDWKOOK View Post

Thanks for checking in with us. It sounds like a great vacation and I hope you get to book another trip soon, Jenny.
Hi Kook! We did book the bounceback RO offer for May....but at POR. We have to be a bit more frugal for next year. But it was so nice to splurge this time at BWI.
Old 11-25-2013, 07:24 AM   #1376
mickeyplanner
DIS Veteran

We are able to do online check in for our split stay in January. WE have never stayed at BWV. Any advice on room requests for our family? We will have a double stroller and will be going to HS and Epcot.

mickeyplanner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 08:00 AM   #1377
The Sunrise Student
aka Sunshine

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckrisie View Post
Just got our flashdrive for our check in jan. 11
Flash Drive?

PAST TRIPS WDW:
May/June 2014 (SWW) - BWI ~ May 2013 (SWW) - Swan ~ Oct 2010 - Windsor Hills 6 Bedrm Home ~ June 2010 - POR ~ Jan 2009 - WL ~ Dec 2006 - SoG ~ Oct 2005 - Radisson ~ Dec/Jan 2003/04 - Days Inn ~ July 1987 - 1st trip to FL
The Sunrise Student is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 08:12 AM   #1378
dansdad
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Sunrise Student View Post
Flash Drive?
This is another test. They are sending out flash drives to people arriving in the first quarter of next year. Early reports are that the drive has 2 links to online videos that explain MDE and FP+.
Old 11-25-2013, 09:56 AM   #1379
MAGIC...itis!
Closer to Fulfilling My Quest to Stay at Every Resort...So far... AKL, ASmo, ASmu, ASsp, BC.3, BLT, BWI.2, CBR, CR.4, CSR.2, GF, OKW, POFQ, POL.3, POP.2, POR.9, WL, YC.2

Location: RC Land ________________________ My banana won't dance... might this be a sign?

Hello WDWKOOK! I just wanted to check in with you and say we are booked for Aug 20-24 at a BWI BW-view room. I just love it here and can't wait until August!

Off BWI topic: Sadly we changed our March FWC to GF because CRO called me to cancel our Mickey's Backyard BBQ ressies due to a longer than expected reno. We really wanted our FWC experience to be in cooler weather and almost completely FW centric, so we decided we will book it for Feb/Mar 2015 instead. I am keeping up the good fight to stay there ...and to get you that TR.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours, KOOK! (well, it almost looks like a pilgrim hat!)
Old 11-25-2013, 11:03 AM   #1380
dabronxx
Earning My Ears

Boadwalk

83 days and a wake up.
dabronxx is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: