Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-13-2013, 11:36 AM   #1096
fla4fun
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDWKOOK View Post
That's great that you have two trips booked. It does feel strange to book Epcot when you're used to MK, but it's so nice being able to walk to Epcot and DHS - enjoy!
Let's make that three! I just booked a short trip for this week (my days off are Wed-Fri) at BWV - I check in two days from today!

I kind of go back and forth between the MK resort area and the Epcot resort area. I haven't stayed down near Epcot since early March, so it will be a treat since Epcot is my favorite park. I'm looking forward to some good food and good music (checking in just in time to catch the last Wilson Phillips shows).

Now I need to focus on work again . . . .
fla4fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 06:43 AM   #1097
PamelaKay
DIS Veteran

10 Days until we leave for FL and 12 Days until I am at BWI. Cannot wait!

Mar 2010 - AKL CL May 2010 - GF CL Nov 2010 - Dec 2010 POFQ and Poly CL
Mar 2011 - BWI, June 2011 CBR one night and split stay between WL and BCOct 2011 - POR and WL
March 2012 WL CL Oct 2012 WL CL and Dec 2012 WL CL
Mar 2013 YC CL, June 2013 Poly CL, Oct 2013 Hard Rock CL BWI CL and
Dec 2013 GF CL
Mar 2014 WL, June 2014 CR CL, and Oct/Nov 2014 WL CL
PamelaKay is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-14-2013, 07:42 AM   #1098
WDWKOOK
Lawyered-Up and Shovel-Ready!I'm running out of material and may have to resort to re-posting wattle and Siegfried and Roy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fla4fun View Post
Let's make that three! I just booked a short trip for this week (my days off are Wed-Fri) at BWV - I check in two days from today!

I kind of go back and forth between the MK resort area and the Epcot resort area. I haven't stayed down near Epcot since early March, so it will be a treat since Epcot is my favorite park. I'm looking forward to some good food and good music (checking in just in time to catch the last Wilson Phillips shows).

Now I need to focus on work again . . . .
I hope you'll be able to check-in with us after you arrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by PamelaKay View Post
10 Days until we leave for FL and 12 Days until I am at BWI. Cannot wait!
WDWKOOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 01:05 PM   #1099
gometros
WDWWDS Chief Weapons Inspector and Cruise Captain
Solemnly swears always to leave the tagging to the experts!! :p

Quote:
Originally Posted by PamelaKay

It might temporarily. There are 3 of us going at the end of October. 2 passholders and 1 non passholder. I got a really good deal on a package so I bought room, dining for all nights, but only 1 day tickets for all of us. The passholders will use their unused ticket toward the pass renewal and we will upgrade the third single ticket to a 6 day when we get there.

I was able to order magic bands for all of us. 2 are linked to passes and 1 to a single day.

How it impacted us is that when I make the FPP reservations, I can only make it for all three of us for 1 day and the remaining days it is just for the passholders.

I called Disney and talked to their technology team working the MB/FPP project and they recommended I go ahead and book all FPP for the 2 passholders and the single ticket holder could inherit our selections once we upgrade the ticket to 6 days. That way we will all get what I selected.

Not sure if you did room only and have all your tickets. If so, just link your passes and tickets to the bands and you should be good.

Sorry for the novel, but I hope this helps someone else.
Pamela, thanks. They haven't purchased their tickets yet, but we have our APs. When they do, we'll link them in.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using DISBoards

gometros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 04:28 PM   #1100
LoveKermit
DIS Veteran

Toiletry check

Can someone confirm toiletries at BWV?

Got our MB/My Reservations all lined up finally so we are all set. We have been brewing/planning this trip for almost two years. It's finally here.

Can't wait!
DL-1999 offsite with DH**ASMu-2000 first onsite trip with DH**Offsite-2001 Halloween Horror Nights**Antigua-2002 Honeymoon**Offsite-2003 First Anniv. (Magical Music Days)**WL-2004**Dolphin-2004 (AP Nat'l Conference)**Shades of Green-Family Xmas 2005, Thanks for your service BIL**No Trip-2006, DD born in Dec!!!!!!!!**Poly-2007 **Dolphin MNSSHP/F & W-2008**BWV-2010**SSR-2010**BLT-2011**GCH-2013**BWV-2013
LoveKermit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 05:38 PM   #1101
goofieslonglostsis
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveKermit View Post
Can someone confirm toiletries at BWV?

Got our MB/My Reservations all lined up finally so we are all set. We have been brewing/planning this trip for almost two years. It's finally here.

Can't wait!
Here and its the same style and smell as last year, the grapefruit &.......? Can't remember the 2nd in the combo and to tired to get up. That's for the shampoo, showergel and conditioner (so 3 different bottles). The soap is seasalt and bathsoap and facesoap.
Does it really work that way? Doors closing, windows opening, can you really allways count on that? I'll just continue to wish, hope and pray to make sure. Knock on wood, one, twice and trice. Still can't believe it, I really get to visit Mickey again..........

Always keep wishing, dreaming and hoping.

goofieslonglostsis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 08:53 PM   #1102
psac
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofieslonglostsis View Post
Here and its the same style and smell as last year, the grapefruit &.......? Can't remember the 2nd in the combo and to tired to get up. That's for the shampoo, showergel and conditioner (so 3 different bottles). The soap is seasalt and bathsoap and facesoap.
I think Bergamot is the other fragrance, whatever the heck that is!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDWKOOK View Post

They look extra spiffy and your wrists will look fab! Can you get any name on them you want or only what's in your reservation?
I think they had some default, either the name on the reservation or the My Disney Experience username, but you can change it to anything up to a certain number of characters, at least 8, but not many more if any. But it would definitely fit WDWKOOK, Kookster, Mr. Kook (for DH), etc.
Past AKL-K Apr'14, BWV Nov'13, VWL/DCL Fantasy Sep'13, Poly CL Jul'13, AKL CL Apr'13, BWV Nov'12, BC CL Jun'12, BLT Apr'12, BWV Nov'11, CR Jul'11, BWI CL Nov'10, GF CL Apr'10, GF Apr'09, Omni Champ. Apr'07, POR Oct '03
psac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 09:04 PM   #1103
LoveKermit
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofieslonglostsis

Thanks! Making sure there was conditioner.
DL-1999 offsite with DH**ASMu-2000 first onsite trip with DH**Offsite-2001 Halloween Horror Nights**Antigua-2002 Honeymoon**Offsite-2003 First Anniv. (Magical Music Days)**WL-2004**Dolphin-2004 (AP Nat'l Conference)**Shades of Green-Family Xmas 2005, Thanks for your service BIL**No Trip-2006, DD born in Dec!!!!!!!!**Poly-2007 **Dolphin MNSSHP/F & W-2008**BWV-2010**SSR-2010**BLT-2011**GCH-2013**BWV-2013
LoveKermit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 07:58 AM   #1104
Sandi
A proud Spartans fan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by psac View Post
I think Bergamot is the other fragrance, whatever the heck that is!
It's another citrus fruit. Kind of an orange/lemon. I love the scent of the H20 stuff at BWI. DH, not so much -- likes it on me, not on him.

Sandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 08:18 AM   #1105
kathie859
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandi View Post
It's another citrus fruit. Kind of an orange/lemon. I love the scent of the H20 stuff at BWI. DH, not so much -- likes it on me, not on him.
Bergamot is also used in Earl Grey tea. I love the scent, too.
Old 10-15-2013, 08:47 AM   #1106
jennyjinx3
DIS Veteran

I know this has probably been asked many times, but how would I go about shipping a pkg to Boardwalk and what address would I use?? Does anyone know the fees?

Thanks so much
Old 10-15-2013, 10:38 AM   #1107
goofieslonglostsis
DIS Veteran

Siply use the adress Disney uses for the resort. I always add a

"att front desk, for guest GLLS, check in ......."

Always would get to me.

Just recently ordered my dad a new kindle which I had delivered to me here at BW. Got a call about 3 hours after delivery from the business center being told it was in and giving me the option of dropping by or having it brought up to the room and opening hours. I had it brought up to the room, no charge.
Does it really work that way? Doors closing, windows opening, can you really allways count on that? I'll just continue to wish, hope and pray to make sure. Knock on wood, one, twice and trice. Still can't believe it, I really get to visit Mickey again..........

Always keep wishing, dreaming and hoping.

goofieslonglostsis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 02:01 PM   #1108
acfbob
Earning My Ears

We are here!! We are here!! We are here!!!
Old 10-15-2013, 04:55 PM   #1109
lindsroc
DIS Veteran

How packed is the BWI this time of year with the F&W going on? I am wondering if it will be sold out, and in turn lots of crowds at the pool/bakery etc? Thanks!

1st Disney trip Oct 29 2007 - Saratoga Springs ... Trip #2, April/May 2009 - Coronado Springs Resort
Trip #3, May 2010 - Offsite ... Trip #4, May 2011 -Polynesian
Trip #5, October 2013 - Boardwalk Inn
lindsroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 08:07 PM   #1110
psac
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by acfbob View Post
We are here!! We are here!! We are here!!!
Yay! Enjoy!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindsroc View Post
How packed is the BWI this time of year with the F&W going on? I am wondering if it will be sold out, and in turn lots of crowds at the pool/bakery etc? Thanks!
We usually go first or second week of November and catch the end of F&W. Even though BWI is busy during this time, the pool never seems too over packed, probably because it's fairly big and everyone is over at Epcot eating and getting drunk.

The bakery did always seen crowded in the morning, but that was pre-refurb. Don't know how it is now.
Past AKL-K Apr'14, BWV Nov'13, VWL/DCL Fantasy Sep'13, Poly CL Jul'13, AKL CL Apr'13, BWV Nov'12, BC CL Jun'12, BLT Apr'12, BWV Nov'11, CR Jul'11, BWI CL Nov'10, GF CL Apr'10, GF Apr'09, Omni Champ. Apr'07, POR Oct '03
psac is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: