Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-03-2013, 12:11 PM   #751
Sandi
A proud Spartans fan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellepearle View Post
Just reposting. Does anyone know where we can buy gallons of water cheaply down there? Thanks!
Lindsay, if you're ordering from Garden Grocer, try calling and asking if they can get gallons of water for you. Sometimes they will accommodate requests for things not showing on the website. If you've already tried this and they can't, ignore me!

Sandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 01:15 PM   #752
tchip827
Earning My Ears

Thanks for the information.
tchip827 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-03-2013, 01:26 PM   #753
jennyjinx3
DIS Veteran

Todays's release of AP discounts allowed us to upgrade our BWI stay to CL!
Yay!
Old 09-03-2013, 02:40 PM   #754
bellepearle
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandi View Post
Lindsay, if you're ordering from Garden Grocer, try calling and asking if they can get gallons of water for you. Sometimes they will accommodate requests for things not showing on the website. If you've already tried this and they can't, ignore me!
We are ordering from GG. Our first time doing so. Never heard of it until I came on disboards. Thanks so much for the tip! We will definitely call them.

bellepearle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 03:04 PM   #755
LisaCM614
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennyjinx3 View Post
Yay!
NICE! ENJOY!

LisaCM614 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 03:14 PM   #756
bksomody
Mouseketeer

My waitlist for 2br @ bwv just came through for 1/1/14!!!! I've been on the list since 180 out and was starting to worry but not anymore. Staying 1/1-1/8.
bksomody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 07:43 PM   #757
CaliforniaDreaming
#1 Grand Floridian Fan/Expert

Anyone know if the BW Bakery has the new RFID mugs yet?
Old 09-03-2013, 07:53 PM   #758
TaraPA
I will think of that animatronic as him
I also wouldn't mind if they made it racier!The germs would just skeeve me out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliforniaDreaming View Post
They didn't yet when we left mid August & I didn't see anything that led me to believe it was imminent, but then again I'm not sure what it would look like!

Poly/AKV Girls Trip 3/14**AKV Kidani Girls Trip 12/13 **BWI CL/CSR BC Dane's surprise 13th birthday 8/13**BWV Girls Trip 4/13**WL CL/AKV Jambo family trip 3/13**CSR surprising family trip 12/12**POR Girls Trip 10/12 ** BC CL/Dolphin Family Trip 3/12** BCV/Poly Girls Trip 3/12**AKV Kidani 11/11 Girls Trip! **Dolphin 3/11 family trip ** Swan - 3/11 GIRLS TRIP!**AKV Kidani Girls Trip 10/10!**Dolphin 2/10- ESPN Weekend/family trip**BLT 11/09 Girls Trip** Dolphin 12/08 Girls Trip**Solo trip/offsite 05/08** Dolphin 12/07 mom & Dane trip**AKL 12/06 family trip**AS Music 11/02 mom & Ty trip**Disneyland - Anaheim Hilton 5/02 adults only!** AS Sports 9/01 family trip**Swan 10/00 family trip**CSR 10/99 family trip**offsite 1989,1987, 1970's
[/SIZE]
TaraPA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 07:59 PM   #759
Mrs. M. Mouse
Dreaming of Disney

Quote:
That I can answer. Yes they did last week.

Mrs. M. Mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 08:04 PM   #760
lilasmom
DIS Veteran

Any idea when the October activities information will come out? Does anyone have a copy of Septembers? I'm curious as to what there is to do at the resort? Thanks!

lilasmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 08:11 PM   #761
CaliforniaDreaming
#1 Grand Floridian Fan/Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaraPA View Post
They didn't yet when we left mid August & I didn't see anything that led me to believe it was imminent, but then again I'm not sure what it would look like!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. M. Mouse View Post
Thank you!
Old 09-03-2013, 08:17 PM   #762
ScarletFire
DIS Veteran

Another refillable mug question: Is there a refillable mug station at the pool?

In the past; no. Did I read one was installed?
ScarletFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 08:34 PM   #763
WDWKOOK
Lawyered-Up and Shovel-Ready!I'm running out of material and may have to resort to re-posting wattle and Siegfried and Roy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenna319 View Post
19 days until check-in! It is our 1st time staying at the Boardwalk and I am so excited!!!!
You're going to love the convenience of being on the BW. Happy planning!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbv7 View Post
Left the BWI CL last Thursday, a new machine was being installed that day in the afternoon. As all Club Levels will be moving to Joffrey's coffee I am pretty sure that the machine itself won't be the old Nescafe machine, particularly since one of the Cast Members told me that a sales rep would be coming in to train them on how the "new machine" works. Hope this helps.
Thanks for posting! I was told at WL that the rumor is that the new machines will be pods like the machine that's been at CR's Atrium Club for years, but it may be a newer model.

Quote:
Originally Posted by psac View Post
I'm glad everyone liked the pics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesdumbo View Post
All deluxe resorts share busses. Except AKL which only shares with AKV Kidani.
The WL bus to the MK is non-stop and doesn't share.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrMomof3 View Post
We just got back from an AMAZING trip to BWV. We booked a cash reservation for a 2 bedroom villa. Our room wasn't available when we arrived so we headed to the pool A few hours later I was texted our room number and went to go unpack. Imagine my surprise when I walked into a spectacular 3 bedroom grand villa! We've definitely been blessed with Disney Magic on many of our trips but nothing quite like this. It was wonderful!!! Our balcony overlooked the Boardwalk and I will admit that I now understand why someone would pay extra for a good view. Just fabulous! The guy from bell services told us that many of the grand villas are duplexes and that we were truly lucky to get one that was all on one level. I've never seen another grand villa for comparison but this one was absolutely gorgeous and huge. We are spoiled forever!!!

We've stayed at the Swan, BC, and YC in the past so we knew we'd love the location and we definitely did. Overall we had an incredible trip! My few complaints are minor: the hallway noise was quite loud when we were in the living room (not a problem from the bedrooms because they were on the outside) and I can imagine this could be an issue if staying in a studio. I thought the pool was a bit on the small side. This usually wasn't an issue as the crowds weren't terrible but on our last day they were checking room keys and handing out wristbands because of crowding. The pool slide was very slow and I almost got stuck on my first trip down. I suspect it needs to be re-surfaced or more water pressure? None of these issues at all impacted our wonderful trip but I thought it might be helpful information for others.

Amanda
Wow! What a great upgrade and memory.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellepearle View Post
Where can you get gallons of water cheaply down there? We're putting together our Garden Grocer order and they don't seem to have gallons of water, just packs of bottles. Thanks!
Besides the Hess across the street, the grocery store on the BW has gallon jugs of water, though they aren't as cheap as a stop at a Publix or WM-type store.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shan136 View Post
I know that this question has been asked and answered. I am just hoping for the latest info.

What type of coffee makers are in the BWI rooms now? We are arriving in 6 weeks and I need to pack...

Thanks.
They are Cuisinart pods.

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplegirl1818 View Post
Just got our reservation for BWV! Only four nights of 11 total we will be there, but it's going to be the most exciting four nights because we're getting MARRIED at Sea Breeze Point! I am beyond excited to stay here!
How exciting! Congratulations!

Quote:
YAY! WDWKOOK did you see this?

They are Cuisinart single serve pod machines.
Umm, I saw it now. It's been a busy first day back to school... Oops and I just repeated what you already posted about the pods. Great minds...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennyjinx3 View Post
Yay!
That's terrific! I was surprised I hardly had any wait calling this afternoon. How about you? I was able to convert two nights of our Chirstmas stay at WL from the SoG overflow rate to the AP rate, which saved us another 15% off per night

Quote:
Originally Posted by bksomody View Post
My waitlist for 2br @ bwv just came through for 1/1/14!!!! I've been on the list since 180 out and was starting to worry but not anymore. Staying 1/1-1/8.
I'll add you to the BW Bulletin. Congrats!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilasmom View Post
Any idea when the October activities information will come out? Does anyone have a copy of Septembers? I'm curious as to what there is to do at the resort? Thanks!
I have a link in Post #1 to the activity calendar. They are usually posted within the first few days of the month. I checked, and the September calendar is up HERE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarletFire View Post
Another refillable mug question: Is there a refillable mug station at the pool?

In the past; no. Did I read one was installed?
I've not heard of one being installed at the pool
WDWKOOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 08:36 PM   #764
TaraPA
I will think of that animatronic as him
I also wouldn't mind if they made it racier!The germs would just skeeve me out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. M. Mouse View Post
Quote:
Thank you!
I stand corrected!

Thank you Mrs. M. Mouse!

Poly/AKV Girls Trip 3/14**AKV Kidani Girls Trip 12/13 **BWI CL/CSR BC Dane's surprise 13th birthday 8/13**BWV Girls Trip 4/13**WL CL/AKV Jambo family trip 3/13**CSR surprising family trip 12/12**POR Girls Trip 10/12 ** BC CL/Dolphin Family Trip 3/12** BCV/Poly Girls Trip 3/12**AKV Kidani 11/11 Girls Trip! **Dolphin 3/11 family trip ** Swan - 3/11 GIRLS TRIP!**AKV Kidani Girls Trip 10/10!**Dolphin 2/10- ESPN Weekend/family trip**BLT 11/09 Girls Trip** Dolphin 12/08 Girls Trip**Solo trip/offsite 05/08** Dolphin 12/07 mom & Dane trip**AKL 12/06 family trip**AS Music 11/02 mom & Ty trip**Disneyland - Anaheim Hilton 5/02 adults only!** AS Sports 9/01 family trip**Swan 10/00 family trip**CSR 10/99 family trip**offsite 1989,1987, 1970's
[/SIZE]
TaraPA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 08:46 PM   #765
lbv7
Mouseketeer

Quote:
I stand corrected!

Thank you Mrs. M. Mouse!
As of last Thursday Aug.29 the Bakery was selling and still using the old mugs. I am 100% sure of this. The setup was for the RFID mugs, but they were not being used.
lbv7 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: