Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 06-25-2013, 10:32 AM   #196
mademluc
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziggy View Post
You're all heroes
Just for one day

Old 06-25-2013, 09:09 PM   #197
psac
DIS Veteran

People have been posting pictures of a Poly iPhone5 case. If anyone sees one for the Boardwalk any time soon, please post a pic!!
Past AKL-K Apr'14, BWV Nov'13, VWL/DCL Fantasy Sep'13, Poly CL Jul'13, AKL CL Apr'13, BWV Nov'12, BC CL Jun'12, BLT Apr'12, BWV Nov'11, CR Jul'11, BWI CL Nov'10, GF CL Apr'10, GF Apr'09, Omni Champ. Apr'07, POR Oct '03
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-26-2013, 04:34 AM   #198
sfbank
DIS Veteran

It is finally here! We are on our way to the airport to head to my happy place I will post updates on the current happenings

Old 06-26-2013, 04:40 AM   #199
Ziggy
Playing guitar with the spiders from mars

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfbank View Post
It is finally here! We are on our way to the airport to head to my happy place I will post updates on the current happenings
Have a lovely time, can't wait for the updates
Old 06-26-2013, 07:01 AM   #200
nascargirl
DIS Veteran

Have an awesome time. Your forgot to send me your pre-trip report yesterday from work.
Old 06-26-2013, 07:12 AM   #201
KerryCM
DIS Veteran

Location: Murfreesboro, TN now, but will always be a MA girl!

Quote:
Have a fantastic time! Please give everyone a big hug for me.
Old 06-26-2013, 10:05 AM   #202
abk96
Remember the true heroes, our police, firefighters, and the brave men and women in the military. Thank you for keeping us safe.

Quote:
Have a great time!
July'09 BWV--June'12 BC-CL--July/Aug'13 BWI-CL--July/Aug'14 GF-SL and BWI--Feb'15 Sports

Old 06-26-2013, 12:52 PM   #203
sfbank
DIS Veteran

In the lounge right now having my favorite chips. Nobody here. Waiting to see my girl Anita and then head to Epcot

Old 06-26-2013, 12:56 PM   #204
Ziggy
Playing guitar with the spiders from mars

Quote:
In the lounge right now having my favorite chips. Nobody here. Waiting to see my girl Anita and then head to Epcot
I love Anita she's such fun! We're staying in the villas in a few weeks, I'll miss the lounge.
Old 06-26-2013, 01:30 PM   #205
WDWKOOK
Lawyered-Up and Shovel-Ready!I'm running out of material and may have to resort to re-posting wattle and Siegfried and Roy

Quote:
Originally Posted by psac View Post
People have been posting pictures of a Poly iPhone5 case. If anyone sees one for the Boardwalk any time soon, please post a pic!!
I think this is being sold at Boutiki? They offer a lot of resort specific merch. I read on FB that more resort iPhone 5 cases will be rolled out, but I don't know when or if others already have been. I can let you know in just 5 weeks

Photo Courtesy of Touring Plans

Quote:
Enjoy your vacation and have fun at Epcot!
Old 06-26-2013, 01:36 PM   #206
nascargirl
DIS Veteran

Love those chips. Go have a grey goose.
Old 06-26-2013, 02:01 PM   #207
kandb
DIS Veteran

Hi everyone,
I just changed our BC reservation for our upcoming trip in Sept to the BWI. I was going back and forth with which one to stay in and decided that although SAB is nice, it would just be a little too chaotic with a 4 year old. Plus I love the pictures of the rooms and facility at the BWI. We are staying in a standard room. Are there any locations that are better then others?
Old 06-26-2013, 02:12 PM   #208
WDWKOOK
Lawyered-Up and Shovel-Ready!I'm running out of material and may have to resort to re-posting wattle and Siegfried and Roy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kandb View Post
Hi everyone,
I just changed our BC reservation for our upcoming trip in Sept to the BWI. I was going back and forth with which one to stay in and decided that although SAB is nice, it would just be a little too chaotic with a 4 year old. Plus I love the pictures of the rooms and facility at the BWI. We are staying in a standard room. Are there any locations that are better then others?

I think you're going to find BWI very low key and relaxing. A SV room can have an Epcot view, which is what I would request. The 5th floor is the highest and this is the view of the Eiffel Tower in the distance. At night you can see some of Illuminations:

Old 06-26-2013, 09:29 PM   #209
kandb
DIS Veteran

Great, thanks. I might not even put a request in, maybe if we are not too annoying they will upgrade our room. I know the location is great and I love the fact that we are so close to HS and EP and can get there without waiting for crowded buses.
Old 06-26-2013, 09:37 PM   #210
WDWKOOK

Quote:
Originally Posted by kandb View Post
Great, thanks. I might not even put a request in, maybe if we are not too annoying they will upgrade our room. I know the location is great and I love the fact that we are so close to HS and EP and can get there without waiting for crowded buses.
If you don't place any request in your reservation, you could end up with a parking lot view. There are three possible Standard Views: parking lot, canal and garden, with some garden views having a view of Epcot in the distance. The only upgrade would be to a BoardWalk View and upgrades are generally rare at BWI.
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: