Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-27-2014, 09:55 AM   #1711
Caseystigger

Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rags View Post
Just booked bounce back for boardwalk nov 9th thru the 14th!!!!
What are they offering for the fall bounce back? Any Free dining?

Caseystigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 11:25 AM   #1712
jodistrock
Avid "Disneyac" in my spare time

Boardwalk Villas with boardwal view!

We will be staying at the BWV 5/31-6/4 2014! We are very excited to be within walking distance of 2 parks & can't wait to soak up the nightlife!

DLR VGC 2013

jodistrock is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-27-2014, 02:23 PM   #1713
WDWKOOK
Lawyered-Up and Shovel-Ready!I'm running out of material and may have to resort to re-posting wattle and Siegfried and Roy

Quote:
Originally Posted by leebee View Post
Can you add us to the list of DISers who'll be at the Boardwalk? We are staying at the BWV 10/11/14-10/15/14 for Sarah's 21st Birthday Celebration!
Congratulations! I hope Sarah has a very special birthday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacha_L View Post
Please add us to the list

BWV August 10th-17th 2014
Yippee!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rags View Post
Just booked bounce back for boardwalk nov 9th thru the 14th!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jodistrock View Post
We will be staying at the BWV 5/31-6/4 2014! We are very excited to be within walking distance of 2 parks & can't wait to soak up the nightlife!
You're going to love the location. I'll add your dates to the first page.
WDWKOOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 05:07 PM   #1714
Ozzygirl
Mouseketeer

My hubby and I are going to be at the BWI 10/18-10/26. This will be his first visit ever to DW and he's 52 (I know!!!!) well for me I lost count how many times, it's my most favorite place in the world! It will be a trip to celebrate our 10th Anniversary. He said we could go anywhere I wanted....ummm easy choice there. This will be my first stay at the BWI and I'm soooooo excited!!
Ozzygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 08:33 AM   #1715
Caseystigger

Mouseketeer

First Visit to BWI!

Please add my sister and I to the list. 10/21-10/24. Will be our first visit to BWI so we splurged and went with a Deluxe CL room. Can't wait!!

Last edited by Caseystigger; 01-29-2014 at 10:26 AM. Reason: Change in Plans
Caseystigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 09:04 AM   #1716
Mommy2TwoMickeys
DIS Veteran

My family and I (DH29,DS4,DS1) will be staying at the Boardwalk Villas May 29 - June 1st! We are DVC members and had some leftover points, so we decided to pop down for a long weekend and check out the star wars event We are booked in a 1 bedroom BW view from May 29-May 31st. I am really interested in requesting a 1 bedroom above Big River Grill, since the balconies look huge(& private) and the my sons would love to see Spaceship Earth For our last night, we will be booking a studio, either pool view or standard, since the bw view is not available. We would love to try and get a view of the ToT. Does anyone have any suggestions about how would I go about getting that...ex..book pool view, request x,y,z, etc.
Thanks in advance and if anyone has any pictures of their views, I would love to see them
Oct.2007-WL,Sept.2008-WL,Dec.2009-Polynesian,Oct.2010-AKL_Grand Villa,Sept.2011-Polynesian, Oct.2012-Polynesian,Mar.2013-Polynesian,Nov.2013-VGF_2BR Lake View,May 2014-BWV_1BR BoardwalkView, Dec.2014-VGF_Grand Villa

Mommy2TwoMickeys is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 04:11 PM   #1717
rebeccam31
DIS Veteran

Please add me again. Two friends and I have decided to come for the Wine and Dine Half Marathon! We may just run the 5k depending on training, but we're there. We're staying CL from Nov. 7-10.
Old 01-28-2014, 09:52 PM   #1718
ccbloom
Earning My Ears

Checked in yesterday and we were awarded Family of the Day and a nice room upgrade! We booked a standard view and I'm currently sitting on my balcony just above the Boardwalk Bakery overlooking the lake and boardwalk activity! Perfect room and great surprise!!!
ccbloom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 11:29 AM   #1719
Music City Mama
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccbloom View Post
Checked in yesterday and we were awarded Family of the Day and a nice room upgrade! We booked a standard view and I'm currently sitting on my balcony just above the Boardwalk Bakery overlooking the lake and boardwalk activity! Perfect room and great surprise!!!

Awesome -- enjoy!
Music City Mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 01:35 PM   #1720
WDWKOOK
Lawyered-Up and Shovel-Ready!I'm running out of material and may have to resort to re-posting wattle and Siegfried and Roy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozzygirl View Post
My hubby and I are going to be at the BWI 10/18-10/26. This will be his first visit ever to DW and he's 52 (I know!!!!) well for me I lost count how many times, it's my most favorite place in the world! It will be a trip to celebrate our 10th Anniversary. He said we could go anywhere I wanted....ummm easy choice there. This will be my first stay at the BWI and I'm soooooo excited!!
DH has a lot of catching-up to do. I hope you have a great first stay and I'll log you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caseystigger View Post
Please add my sister and I to the list. 10/21-10/24. Will be our first visit to BWI so we splurged and went with a Deluxe CL room. Can't wait!!
What a great first-visit booking and I'll add your dates. Half of the ten Deluxe rooms are on the CL's 4th floor. Are you going to make any requests?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mommy2TwoMickeys View Post
My family and I (DH29,DS4,DS1) will be staying at the Boardwalk Villas May 29 - June 1st! We are DVC members and had some leftover points, so we decided to pop down for a long weekend and check out the star wars event We are booked in a 1 bedroom BW view from May 29-May 31st. I am really interested in requesting a 1 bedroom above Big River Grill, since the balconies look huge(& private) and the my sons would love to see Spaceship Earth For our last night, we will be booking a studio, either pool view or standard, since the bw view is not available. We would love to try and get a view of the ToT. Does anyone have any suggestions about how would I go about getting that...ex..book pool view, request x,y,z, etc.
Thanks in advance and if anyone has any pictures of their views, I would love to see them
So you have to move your last night? I have links HERE that might help you to pick your room. But, the BWV Room Finder Chart link is not working right now, but the Room View/Location Chart link does work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebeccam31 View Post
Please add me again. Two friends and I have decided to come for the Wine and Dine Half Marathon! We may just run the 5k depending on training, but we're there. We're staying CL from Nov. 7-10.
Yippee! Sounds like fun and I'll log your dates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccbloom View Post
That's a wonderful surprise. What other treats did you receive?
Old 01-29-2014, 01:41 PM   #1721
JEWLSVERN
Mouseketeer

So excited! We leave in 9 days (but arrive in 10) for our first ever trip to BWV. I can't wait to be in the Disney bubble. I grew up a DL local but this is only our second trip to WDW. My kids are now almost 7, 4, and almost 2. Both girls have a birthday 2 weeks after our trip. On our last trip the kids were 8 months and turned 3 while there so they don't remember much of anything. I'm just so exited for them to get to have a Disney experience they will remember.

My youngest are all about Mickey and Minnie. I can't wait for them to meet them.
JEWLSVERN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 01:56 PM   #1722
WDWKOOK

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEWLSVERN View Post
So excited! We leave in 9 days (but arrive in 10) for our first ever trip to BWV. I can't wait to be in the Disney bubble. I grew up a DL local but this is only our second trip to WDW. My kids are now almost 7, 4, and almost 2. Both girls have a birthday 2 weeks after our trip. On our last trip the kids were 8 months and turned 3 while there so they don't remember much of anything. I'm just so exited for them to get to have a Disney experience they will remember.

My youngest are all about Mickey and Minnie. I can't wait for them to meet them.
Your kids are going to remember a lot more from this trip. Make sure you take lots of photos and visit the Mickey's Magical Meet & Greet at the MK. It's so nice to be able to use a FP for it.
Old 01-29-2014, 04:54 PM   #1723
KrazeeK120
DIS Veteran

Hi all! I stayed at BWI from Jan. 19-24 and I loved every minute of it!!

I posted a whole other thread about this, but long story short, I got a SWEET free room upgrade from standard view to the cottages!!!

I was in cottage 1204, which had a lovely courtyard. We very much enjoyed the Innkeeper's club.

I doubt we will ever have another trip that will measure up to the wonderful surprise we received at BWI. I was really torn about what resort to choose for this trip, but I definitely picked correctly! I can see why there are so many BWI fans on this board!!!
Old 01-29-2014, 05:43 PM   #1724
JEWLSVERN
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDWKOOK View Post
Your kids are going to remember a lot more from this trip. Make sure you take lots of photos and visit the Mickey's Magical Meet & Greet at the MK. It's so nice to be able to use a FP for it.
Yes the Mickey meet n greet is our first FP on arrival day.
I know they will love it. We spent our summer at Busch gardens Williamsburg and they love it there so I KNOW they will love WDW. My oldest loves fast rides and unfortunately at BG was only tall enough for the kiddie coaster but at WDW she is just tall enough for the 44" ones. She is so excited to be my roller coaster buddy since DH hates them.
JEWLSVERN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 07:16 PM   #1725
Robin Hood
Mouseketeer

Well you can add us to the list. We will be there 3/31-4/6. This will be our first time at BWI!

We should be getting the standard 2 queen and a daybed to sleep the 5 of us. Any recommendations for location request?

Thanks!
Sept 2006 - CBR
Sept 2007 - CSR
Dec 2007 - Disneyland
May 2008 - Marriot Royal Palms
Sept 2008 - Caribe Royal
Feb 2009 - POR
Nov 2010 - Bonnet Creek
June 2012 - Offsite
Dec 2012 - Bonnet Creek

Me DW DD(11) DD(9) DS(4)
Robin Hood is offline   Reply With Quote