Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-24-2014, 11:06 PM   #1
TinkOhio
DIS Veteran

Room Package Question

We booked and paid off a room, tickets and dining package for our party of 5. The stay is booked for Christmas break. Our son is now not sure that he can get away from his new job. Is there a way that Disney can just issue us a credit upon arrival if our son can't go, or do they have to credit the card that we used to book the reservation with. It's nice having everything paid off in advance, and it would also be nice to use the credit to buy gifts and snacks at the park with.

Thanks for any help!
Old 10-24-2014, 11:36 PM   #2
tiger4me2
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinkOhio View Post
We booked and paid off a room, tickets and dining package for our party of 5. The stay is booked for Christmas break. Our son is now not sure that he can get away from his new job. Is there a way that Disney can just issue us a credit upon arrival if our son can't go, or do they have to credit the card that we used to book the reservation with. It's nice having everything paid off in advance, and it would also be nice to use the credit to buy gifts and snacks at the park with.

Thanks for any help!
Yes they can credit the difference to a resort credit. I just cancel a day off my stay & they asked if I wanted it as a credit toward my upcoming stay. But I prefer the credit back to my credit card Have fun !!
tiger4me2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: