Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Today, 09:29 AM   #1
teacher1717
Mouseketeer

Beach Club Room Request Help

Two years ago when we stayed at the Beach Club we really loved our location. Of course we didn't write down the room number and now we are 7 days away and We would like to request that location again.

We had first floor, and it was as far from the lobby as you could get lOL, it was located along the corridor closest to EPCOT, so coming back from EPCOT we could enter through the gate (that's to the right after you walk over the bridge) and enter through the secret (to us anyway) door right on the end, our room was along that corridor-garden view overlooking that path.

Is this making sense?? Can anyone help.

I've tried to google maps but really can't find one with room numbers.

Thanks!!
Old Today, 09:48 AM   #2
Sue M
DIS Veteran

It's better not to request room numbers anyway, because if someone is in that room they will just put you anywhere. It's best to just request a location. So room assignors know what you want. I'd just request a first floor location close to Epcot.
Aug 2003 WDW Marriott Courtyard, [B]Aug 2005 [/BSeaWorld, Universal, Busch Gardens Hilton Garden Inn, ]Aug 2007 WDW CBR, Jan 2008WDW WL, Aug 2008St. Pete Beach, Universal-HRH, Sea Workd & Aquatica- Hyatt Place & Doubletree, Jan 2009WDW AKL, Aug 2009Key West Sheraton Suites, Cocoa Beach Hampton Inn, & WDW POR/WL, Jan 2010WDW Poly, Jan 2011WDW POR, Aug 2011WDW POR/BC CL, Jan 2012WDW WL, Aug 2012AKL CL, Jan. 2013POFQ Aug. 2013 WDW Pop, GF, YC Jan 2014POR

Next trip August 20-Sept 3 2014 GF & GF CL
Sue M is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old Today, 09:52 AM   #3
teacher1717
Mouseketeer

Sue- thanks, I wasn't going to request a room # I just wanted to give them some sort of reference & wasn't sure how to phrase it. I was just going to give them the range of numbers in that corridor but 1st floor closest to EPCOT works!
Old Today, 10:12 AM   #4
Ninja Mom
DIS Veteran

Here is what I would do.

Do not do advanced check in. Wait until you get to the resort and explain this location to the person checking you in. They will try to get you as close to that area as possible.

As far as that location is concerned, keep in mind that there are two resort entry doors along that path, one at room 1501 and then one about 6 doors down further deeper along that same outer path. There are stairwells leading up to each of the floors at those doors so it doesn't really matter if you are on the fourth floor or the ground floor... you can still take the stairwell to get to your room on an upper floor and use those external exit doors.

If you put in a request to be close to Epcot they may be able to get you close to exactly where you want to be, but by waiting until you get to the resort and explaining it to a person that can help you in check in, you stand a much better chance of getting closer to what you want IF it is still available.

We stayed at that that end up on the 4th floor and it was so quick and easy just to run down the steps and hit the outside path for a 5 minute walk to the international gate at EPCOT.

Good luck with your request and have a great vacation. You are going to have a FABULOUS time at this FANTASTIC resort!

~NM

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: