Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-07-2013, 11:25 PM   #61
WoodDisney
Earning My Ears

We went to Guest Services when our daughter lost her tooth on the ship and they gave us a lost tooth pin and a certificate . It made the tooth fairy (who had help from Tinkerbelle) really cool

DVC members
WoodDisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 11:02 PM   #62
tinkerone
DIS Veteran

have we run out of things? i'm making a list so I can gather things for a cruise themed package up for my children for xmas. so far my list is looking good but more more more!!! need more ideas.....
tinkerone is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-09-2013, 09:56 AM   #63
ThePicketts
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkerone
have we run out of things? i'm making a list so I can gather things for a cruise themed package up for my children for xmas. so far my list is looking good but more more more!!! need more ideas.....
I wondering the same
ThePicketts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 10:05 AM   #64
yukongirl123
DIS Lurker

Til We Meet Again-at the end of this event pixie dust, in the form of little silver Mickey Mouse heads fall in the atrium. I scoop these up to use in our scrapbook
Disney Wonder March 13-20, 2011 Mexican Riviera Disney Wonder Sept 20-Oct 2, 2011 Vancouver to LA Repo & Mexican Riviera Disney Wonder B2B Mar 4-11 & Mar 11-18, 2012 Mexican Riviera Disney Wonder Oct 14-28, 2012 Hawaii Disney Wonder May 6-20, 2013 Panama Canal Disney Wonder Sept 2-9, 2013 Alaska Disney Wonder May 5-17, 2014 Panama Canal
yukongirl123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 12:54 PM   #65
insureman
Disney Cruise Crazy or so my family tells me!

Location: Southcoast Massachusetts.Not close enough to Port Canaveral!

Concierge lounge: Free drinks (Alcohol), free soda, free water, free cappuccinos/ espresso/coffee (best coffee on the ship), free sunscreen, free sun moisturizer, free arcade pass, free chocolates, free food and deserts all day and a free "Ducky" Williams lithograph.
insureman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 08:48 PM   #66
TwinPrincessMermaids
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkerone
Did anyone mention the happy anniversary etc large button pins that come with the anniversary dinner? They don't ask when it is. My parents 45th anniversary is in June but since he works at a condo complex, it would be impossible to get away then so they celebrates their anniversary in April with dcl. Our 10th was 2 or 3 weeks away so we celebrated ours with our family together. So we both got lil cakes and DCL happy anniversary pins. They say DCL. I love it, Mickey n Minnie are on them. I have it attached to my purse.
~05/14 DCL Magic Castaway Cay, WDW & SeaWorld Anniversary Mermaid trip ~ 04/13 DCL Dream & WDW ~ 02/13 CCL Dream V.I.s & WDW ~ 02/12 CCL Conquest Jamaica & Grand Cayman ~ 02/11 CCL Triumph Roatan ~ 09/08 Saratoga Springs WDW ~ 01/07 CCL Holiday Costa Maya~ 11/05 WDW ~ 10/04 Hurricane Ivan Getaway at WDW ~ 12/02 RCCL Legend OTS Hawaii ~ 01/02 WDW, Universal, SeaWorld ~ 6/00 Renais. CL Barcelona - Portugal ~ 99 RCCL Grandeur OTS East Carib.~ 93 RCCL Sovereign OTS East Carib. ~ Many previous family WDW trips~
TwinPrincessMermaids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 10:14 PM   #67
tinkerone
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinPrincessMermaids View Post
Did anyone mention the happy anniversary etc large button pins that come with the anniversary dinner? They don't ask when it is. My parents 45th anniversary is in June but since he works at a condo complex, it would be impossible to get away then so they celebrates their anniversary in April with dcl. Our 10th was 2 or 3 weeks away so we celebrated ours with our family together. So we both got lil cakes and DCL happy anniversary pins. They say DCL. I love it, Mickey n Minnie are on them. I have it attached to my purse.
do they have first cruise buttons? they would be good for my needs as this will be a first for my children and their others.
tinkerone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 04:27 AM   #68
Marlea98
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by boogabuzz View Post
They gave them as prizes. The girl was asking who knew of any exciting ports that Disney was adding to their cruise destinations. I was on it! I answered like 4 different ports and got a prize for each answer. The toiletry holders/bag(it was really nothing special) a waterproof ID/room key holder, and two pins.
Thank you You are so lucky
Old 06-10-2013, 06:55 AM   #69
DeniseMarie526
Whenever you pack your bags, never forget the pixie dust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by insureman
Concierge lounge: Free drinks (Alcohol), free soda, free water, free cappuccinos/ espresso/coffee (best coffee on the ship), free sunscreen, free sun moisturizer, free arcade pass, free chocolates, free food and deserts all day and a free "Ducky" Williams lithograph.
I think the price of concierge more than covers the "free" things given out...lol
Old 06-10-2013, 08:34 AM   #70
ThePicketts
Mouseketeer

Word
Old 06-11-2013, 06:46 PM   #71
insureman

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeniseMarie526 View Post
I think the price of concierge more than covers the "free" things given out...lol
I'm pretty sure you can say that about DCL prices in general.
Old 06-12-2013, 01:47 AM   #72
ThePicketts
Mouseketeer

Maybe those in concierge should bestow kindness upon we peasants and shsre their wonderful freebies!
:-D
Old 06-12-2013, 02:44 AM   #73
PizzieDuster
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePicketts View Post
Maybe those in concierge should bestow kindness upon we peasants and shsre their wonderful freebies!
He just responded to this thread. Jeez. Send him a PM...maybe he will bestow some shrimp.

Best free thing we ever got was the graduation Mickey ears with a yellow tassel that they no longer give out at the friendship end show for the kids. My daughter is going to wear it next week on her last day of 8th grade. So glad I kept it.
Royal Carribean - Explorer of the Seas 4/16/06
Royal Carribean - Freedom of the Seas 4/8/07
Returning to the Magic - 6/29/08 - West Coast
Liberty of the Seas - 4/09
Disney Wonder Mother/DD12 Cruise to Nowhere 1/21/11
Disney Wonder Mexican Riviera 1/29/12 Mother/DD13 Cruise (taking Grandma and Nephew DN5 along)
Disney Wonder - 1/24/14 5 Night Wonder {gift}
Disney Fantasy - 3/29/14 Western

Last edited by PizzieDuster; 06-12-2013 at 02:52 AM.
PizzieDuster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 05:53 AM   #74
insureman

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePicketts View Post
That would mean I would have to leave our private gated concierge area and be among the steerage passengers. In all seriousness, of 13 cruises on DCL we have gone concierge 5 times and never paid anywhere close to the posted rates. On our last cruise on the Dream in April we upgraded at the port and for 5 people in a cat 4B we lucked out and were able to score a 1 Bedroom concierge for less than $500 additional.
Old 06-12-2013, 09:21 AM   #75
ThePicketts
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by insureman

That would mean I would have to leave our private gated concierge area and be among the steerage passengers. In all seriousness, of 13 cruises on DCL we have gone concierge 5 times and never paid anywhere close to the posted rates. On our last cruise on the Dream in April we upgraded at the port and for 5 people in a cat 4B we lucked out and were able to score a 1 Bedroom concierge for less than $500 additional.
Hahahaha! Just thought of an old song called "The gated community"

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: