Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Pre-Trip Reports and Plans
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-29-2013, 12:15 PM   #16
stimmons
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelMel11 View Post
Count me in!! We are going Thanksgiving Week also!!!
Woo!
Where will you be staying? Maybe we will run into eachother!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LB1122 View Post
Your little girl's face is so so sweet. She is having too much fun with that pink cast!!

You plans look like a blast. We will be there for Christmas and I have never seen the lights so all the talk is so so fun to read about.

We ate at Coral Reef when my daughter was 4. She was mesmerized by the fish. Every seat in the place faces a huge wall of fish tank and it is so pretty. My husband and I both tried something new...me swordfish and I enjoyed it mostly...The filling or side dish (so can not remember what it was) I remember be awesome as well as the appetizer trio we got with our plan.
Awww, thanks! She's definitely a stinker and knows how to work the system.

I saw a rumor that this will be the last year for the Osborne lights so I'm dying to see them.

Sloan is going to LOVE all of the fish! And you are the second person to mention the swordfish to me. I might have to try it. Or make Joanthan get it so I can steal a bite.

COMPLETED TR: WDW Veterans and the Trip of Firsts! There's a First Time For Everything.

Past WDW Trips: Multiple During Childhood, Stayed Offsite/2006, Stayed Offsite/2007, POP/2010, Daytrip/2010, BLT/2012, CS/2013
stimmons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 02:31 PM   #17
blklotus
My personal hero? Liz Lemon.

BTW, you'll be at Disney for my birthday (Nov. 24!!!)! to meeee (and a very merry unbirthday to you, of course)! You'll have to post a ton of tweets & pics so I can live vicariously through you.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-10-2013, 10:04 AM   #18
stimmons
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by blklotus View Post
BTW, you'll be at Disney for my birthday (Nov. 24!!!)! to meeee (and a very merry unbirthday to you, of course)! You'll have to post a ton of tweets & pics so I can live vicariously through you.
I will try my best to find a special picture just for you! Any Birthday requests???

COMPLETED TR: WDW Veterans and the Trip of Firsts! There's a First Time For Everything.

Past WDW Trips: Multiple During Childhood, Stayed Offsite/2006, Stayed Offsite/2007, POP/2010, Daytrip/2010, BLT/2012, CS/2013
Old 09-10-2013, 10:18 AM   #19
blklotus
My personal hero? Liz Lemon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stimmons View Post
I will try my best to find a special picture just for you! Any Birthday requests???
Any ride pics (because you know how great those can be!) or a cupcake shot (because, let's be honest, who doesn't love cupcakes on their birthday???). Yayyyyy!
Old 09-27-2013, 04:12 PM   #20
stimmons
Mouseketeer

***BIG HUGE UPDATE***

Dear PTR Readers, I have not abandoned you! But it has been a while and I want to apologize. There have been some recently stunning developments in our trip planning and I can't wait to share them with you!!!!

Monday was our 60 days until WDW so we were able to put in our request for our rooms. Woop Woop! We requested to stay on the first or second floor in the Casitas.

Also, we have been hearing rumors that Coronado would be updating to the MagicBand and FP+ system this month. Aaaaaaaaaand we got the email this week that we will be getting MagicBands for our trip!!! Eeeep! We are SO excited. We have already been able to pick our colors. Green for me, red for Jonathan, and pink for Sloan.

Honestly, at the same time we are kinda nervous too because I've been hearing a bit of negativity about the Bands not working properly. I'm really trying to keep and open mind and remember that there will always be glitches with any system. I'm just hoping that it gets a little more refined before we get there.

As soon as he could, Jonathan started thinking about FP+. I will be writing another update soon on our scheduling. I'm sure there are going to be a lot of changes at first as we tweak (I didn't say twerk....Miley Cyrus) things around.

Old 11-27-2013, 06:29 PM   #21
cindianne320
Mouseketeer

Hope you had a great trip! We loved the Magic Bands when we went in Oct!
DH Me DS (5) DD (2) and Baby #3 due in March!
My (very bare) Fall 2013 Pre-trip Report!
7 childhood trips, Off site- 1990-2004, 2007- Universal's Royal Pacific
2010- POR, 2011- POP, 2013- A of A and Disney Dream! 2014-CS
cindianne320 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: