Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants > Disney Dining Plan
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-03-2013, 07:37 AM   #1
smec73
Earning My Ears

Changing trip dates for free dining?

I am sure this has been asked endlessly, but here are my questions about free dining.....
We are booked for 10/2-10/7. Would it be worth it to switch our dates to a week that has free dining? We would have to switch it to the week of 10/18 because my dd turns 3yrs on 10/25. She would no longer be free if we picked any later dates.
So, worth it or not? I would also have to see if we would still be able to get the dining reservations we've already made.
smec73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 07:58 AM   #2
Cafeen
DIS Veteran

If you're able to change, and if you're able to accept the new dates for whatever, then it's worth looking into. Also remember that typically during discounted periods, park attendance is a bit lower, so that may be worth it by itself. Lastly, Free Dining Plan isn't usually the only discount offered at that time, as there's typically a room rate discount available as well.

So, if you're willing to look into it, I'd check the reservations to see if you can make it work. If you are, and everything else works out, then may as well.

I DO say that the 18th is a good time to go though .

Next Trip: NOT Solo... 10/17-10/27 @ Pop/CBR split. This time with Brother, Sister-in-Law, Nephew, and Mom (well, at least mostly not solo.)
TRs: Learning to NOT Photograph Fireworks Behind Trees (Sept 2012 PTR (no TR... yet?)
New Camera? Sounds like a perfect excuse for another Disney trip! (Sept 2011 PTR/TR)
Cafeen takes it slow in Sept... (Sept 2010) || Daddy for a week... - (Sept 2009)
Cafeen is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: