Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-01-2013, 12:40 PM   #1
PookaJean
Mouseketeer

2 Ressies for same person?

Can I have 2 ressies for the same week? I will be staying at FW in a campsite and my family will be at Pop. They have the free dining pin and was thinking of having my brother put me on his ressie to get the free dining. Can this be done? Also, would I have to be there at check in or could he do it without me with a package?
Old 06-01-2013, 01:11 PM   #2
Missytara
I'm all ears!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PookaJean
Can I have 2 ressies for the same week? I will be staying at FW in a campsite and my family will be at Pop. They have the free dining pin and was thinking of having my brother put me on his ressie to get the free dining. Can this be done? Also, would I have to be there at check in or could he do it without me with a package?
No. You can book up to three ressies on a pin, but it has to be at the same resort and there has to be availability.

Me and the three cats - Momma Abby and the Kids, Gracie, Jack, and R.I.P. my little Desi (10/14/11) - Momma and the kids miss you and so do I.
Missytara is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-01-2013, 01:14 PM   #3
PookaJean
Mouseketeer

It would be as if we were staying in the same room together so why wouldn't that work?
Old 06-01-2013, 01:28 PM   #4
wilkeliza
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PookaJean View Post
It would be as if we were staying in the same room together so why wouldn't that work?
If you get added to their room it is 10 dollars more a night for a 3rd adult.

I couldn't imagine it not working. Honestly people have the same name all over the world so they wouldn't know. You don't even have to be there at check in they just need to give you the KTTWC for that resort. Your paying for the extra occupant in the room so Disney isn't really loosing any money. They are actually gaining because you'll also be paying them for the camp site.

Just make sure you mark you room key so you know what is what. I have never stayed at the camp grounds so I don't know if you are issued a KTTWC there or not. I always just assumed you were so you could get in and out of the gate and have your tickets and tap to pay and such.
wilkeliza is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: