Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-01-2013, 09:16 AM   #1
JenCin78
Mouseketeer

And with 14 days to go we switched resorts...

We like to live on the wild side what can I say? We had originally booked a 1 BR BWV because we were unable to get a room at BC. When we made our original reservation the CM told us to keep checking back and something might open up closer to our trip. I hadn't given it much thought but DH has apparently been checking obsessively to see if a room at BC would open up. This morning he woke me up telling me that there is a YC club level room available and it was actually less expensive than our BWV room. He was SO excited and asked if I minded him changing our reservation. Quite frankly I don't care which resort we stay in as long as we have somewhere to rest our heads at night! So he called and changed the reservation and we are now staying YC club level. I admit that I'm a little nervous about ME losing our luggage since the tags say Boardwalk but the CM told us to cross that out and write Yacht Club on the tag.

1st trip 1986-camped at Jellystone campground, April 2012 offsite Bonnet Creek, June 2013 our first stay on property at Yacht Club!
JenCin78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 06:38 PM   #2
goofgal31
Mouseketeer

We changed resorts less than a week before we left. They had us do the same thing. Just make sure you don't cover any of the bar code. That is how they know what resort to send your luggage to. That bar code is linked to your reservation, so they just scan it and it tells them where it is going.
goofgal31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 06:42 PM   #3
mmmears
DIS Veteran

Wonderful! YC is really nice, and CL is always nice to have.

* Disneyland * Walt Disney World * Disneyland Paris ** Disney Wonder Bahamas * Disney Wonder Alaska *
*Grand Floridian Resort* Animal Kingdom Lodge * Polynesian Resort * Yacht Club * Beach Club * Disneyland Hotel * Grand Californian Resort *
mmmears is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: