Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-01-2013, 09:58 PM   #136
jedijill
Chiefs fan living in Bronco country
It was a popular place after partying on Saturday nights

Oh no on the memory card! I've done that too. Seth is a cutie patootie. Glad he enjoyed the movie. We took my niece (4) and nephew (6) last weekend and they liked it too. My brother and I laughed harder than most of the kids at the jokes.

Jill in CO
Old 07-02-2013, 07:15 AM   #137
nowellsl
my car finds out everytime I have money

I haven't done that with the memory card, but I have with the battery and back in the day, I took a whole bunch of character pictures with no film in the camera! So, did you buy a memory card at Magic Kingdom??
nowellsl is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-02-2013, 08:10 AM   #138
Happy Elf
DIS Veteran

Oh, I've done that memory card thing too! Enjoyed the pictures we did see.

Our July 2011 TR: Surf, Sun, and Big Family FUN! Our July 2011 PTR: Big Family Fun...Hopefully!
Our 2009 PTR: Twice the Excitement, Twice the Fun Our 2009 TR:Plans Change with a 4 year old!

Honeymoon-Yacht Club July 2001 All Star Movies July 2003 Hannah's First Trip-All Star Movies September 2006 Owen's First Trip-Pop Century June 2009 Our 10 year Anniversary - Caribbean Beach July 2011
Happy Elf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 11:09 AM   #139
MagicShell
DIS Veteran

I enjoyed your update, even without pictures. Sorry you didn't get all the ones you wanted. I agree that MK in the morning is the BEST!

Me DH DD DS
MagicShell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 12:33 PM   #140
tinkgurl
Life is what happens in between trips to WDW
Those "flying cookies" flying through space can be seen
I'm hoping that the little guy likes them!

Oh no! The missing memory card! How frustrating that had to be!

But, I enjoyed all the pictures you did get on your phone! Looks like Seth is really having fun!

I still need to go see the new Monster's!
tinkgurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 08:47 PM   #141
punkin413
feel the magic, dang it!

Is everyone out of town for the holiday? I feel all alone up in here!
punkin413 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 11:11 PM   #142
jwwi
DIS Veteran

Boo about the memory card! I did that once with my battery for my camera. Not fun. Seth is so cute, and really seems to enjoy Disney just like his Mom.
jwwi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 12:40 PM   #143
happenin2you
Mouseketeer

Hey Dawn! I just noticed you're doing another trip report and just got all caught up! I can't believe how much Seth has grown and changed since your last trip. He is too cute! No wonder the little girl was following him around, haha! That's really unfortunate that you left your memory card behind. I'd be devastated. At least once you realized it, you were able to just take pics with the phone, but everything before that...

How's your beagle? And how does Seth do with him now that Seth is so much more mobile?
happenin2you is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 03:14 PM   #144
punkin413
feel the magic, dang it!

Happy Independence Day to my American friends here!!! And Happy Thursday to the rest of you!

It's rainy here in Georgia with no break in the weather, so no fireworks for us. Our neighbors usually do a huge fireworks show so we don't even have to leave our driveway, but they're not doing it this year because of the forecast. We bought a few just so Seth could see some, but we probably won't shoot them off until Saturday b/c it's supposed to be constant rain until then. Boo!!!!

Thought I'd share this - took it earlier this week and I love this shot! Our Madonna lilies are my favorite.....

This was taken earlier today. Glad we have the garage to at least play in while it's all rainy. He loved the poppy things! (Click the video to play.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedijill View Post
Oh no on the memory card! I've done that too. Seth is a cutie patootie. Glad he enjoyed the movie. We took my niece (4) and nephew (6) last weekend and they liked it too. My brother and I laughed harder than most of the kids at the jokes.

Jill in CO
Yeah, Ray and I were laughing a lot too. I loved Mike's college ID card.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nowellsl View Post
I haven't done that with the memory card, but I have with the battery and back in the day, I took a whole bunch of character pictures with no film in the camera! So, did you buy a memory card at Magic Kingdom??
It stinks, huh?? No, I thought about it but we were only staying through around lunchtime that day. And I couldn't get those pictures back anyway. If I didn't have my phone I would have, but decided to save the money since I had another camera anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy Elf View Post
Oh, I've done that memory card thing too! Enjoyed the pictures we did see.
Thanks! It's so frustrating!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicShell View Post
I enjoyed your update, even without pictures. Sorry you didn't get all the ones you wanted. I agree that MK in the morning is the BEST!
Thanks. I love MK in the morning....it's a must-do every trip! We are by no means early birds, but that's one rope drop I have to do every trip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkgurl View Post
Oh no! The missing memory card! How frustrating that had to be!

But, I enjoyed all the pictures you did get on your phone! Looks like Seth is really having fun!

I still need to go see the new Monster's!
It was awful! So glad I at least had my phone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwwi View Post
Boo about the memory card! I did that once with my battery for my camera. Not fun. Seth is so cute, and really seems to enjoy Disney just like his Mom.
I agree.....boooo!!!!! He does seem to love it. He's really making me want to go back sooner than I had planned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by happenin2you View Post
Hey Dawn! I just noticed you're doing another trip report and just got all caught up! I can't believe how much Seth has grown and changed since your last trip. He is too cute! No wonder the little girl was following him around, haha! That's really unfortunate that you left your memory card behind. I'd be devastated. At least once you realized it, you were able to just take pics with the phone, but everything before that...

How's your beagle? And how does Seth do with him now that Seth is so much more mobile?
Hi! So glad you found me! He's growing like a weed....that's for sure. Every day he does something new that amazes me. Eli is doing well. He acts like he's indifferent with Seth, but when our babysitter is here she says he follows her around, and when she puts Seth down for a nap Eli is always right outside the door waiting on her to come out, like he's making sure Seth is okay. So I think he's pretty fond of him but doesn't want to let us know it. I don't know if you saw or not on my last TR but Sherman (our other beagle) passed away just over a year ago. He was 14 and had lung cancer issues. We miss him but he lived a good life and he knows we loved him.

Last edited by punkin413; 07-04-2013 at 03:28 PM.
Old 07-06-2013, 02:33 PM   #145
scottny
You better have crackers
I heard of light reading, never wet reading
I still won't go in the ocean because of

That is great he did well in his first movie. I need to go and see it.
Surf and Turf. That is funny.
That is too bad about the memory card. I always carry 3 32gb cards so I don’t have to transfer for that reason. I am afraid I will leave it in the laptop or attached to the tablet. Sorry it happened but thankfully phones have cameras nowadays.
scottny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 07:26 PM   #146
MiaBella05
DIS Veteran

joining in
Caribbean Beach - Oct. '08
Riverside - May '09
Yacht Club CL - Aug. '14, Oct. '14

MiaBella05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 11:35 PM   #147
vamassey1
DIS Veteran

Caught back up.

I love Seth's joy at the poppers. It makes me want to laugh too.

No memory card is one of my nightmares. I scrapbook and all I can think of is all the pictures I've missed. Of course the memories are more important.

I can't wait to see the New Fantasyland. He looks so pretty.

April 83- Choir trip offsite
Sept 99- Hilton Hotel Plaza
March 02-Movies
Thanksgiving 02-Marriott Hotel Plaza
Mardi Gras 04-Movies
New Years 06-POP
May 07-POP
June 09-POP
Mardi Gras 10-POFQ
Mardi Gras 12-PORS
vamassey1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 07:33 PM   #148
Poolrat
I am alive, sometimes I wonder too!
I probably would be glued to the side

All caught up. I missed you in Nashville but totally understand why you couldn't make it and the forecast and the rain was yucky. Spent lots of time in the Opry mall.

A lovely MK morning even if you don't have the pictures to prove it.
POOLRAT PATI am a Disney Dork. 75- Contemporary,77- offsite Hyatt,86- offsite 1 day trip,88- offsite 1 day trip,98- Contemporary w/kids,01- All Stars Movies,05- Boardwalk,06- Coronado,07- Carribbean Beach,08- Beach Club,Oct 09 - POP/Coronado, Dec09/Jan 10 ASMu/ CSR , July '10-POP, Sept '10 POFQ,Oct '10 2X for F&W @ POP Oct'11-ASSp Dec '11-DVC SSR/AKL July '12- BCV, Sept '12- DL, Oct '12- BCV, Dec'12-POP Jan '13- OKW May '13-BWV Oct '13- BCV DEC '13- BCV May14-POP Aug 14- VWL Oct '14-DL Feb '15 -AKVK
Can't wait to go back
Poolrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 10:58 AM   #149
TinkyCheeks
Mouseketeer

I'm so excited to have found this TR! One of your past TRs was my very first to read, and I've loved them all. Let me echo everyone else and say what an absolutely sweetheart Seth is!

I was cracking up with the "Where's the ball?" story. That's just priceless! And your mom hiding her face during Soarin. Loved that! So sorry about the memory card. That would have had me nearly in tears.

TinkyCheeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 03:30 PM   #150
punkin413
feel the magic, dang it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottny View Post
That is great he did well in his first movie. I need to go and see it.
Surf and Turf. That is funny.
That is too bad about the memory card. I always carry 3 32gb cards so I don’t have to transfer for that reason. I am afraid I will leave it in the laptop or attached to the tablet. Sorry it happened but thankfully phones have cameras nowadays.
My memory holds something like 2,000 pictures, and I didn't need to empty it. But I'm OCD so I always like to empty it when I get a chance. Paid for that this time!! I was glad I had my phone, but so sad for all those pictures that are now in picture heaven.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiaBella05 View Post
joining in
Thanks for reading....and welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vamassey1 View Post
Caught back up.

I love Seth's joy at the poppers. It makes me want to laugh too.

No memory card is one of my nightmares. I scrapbook and all I can think of is all the pictures I've missed. Of course the memories are more important.

I can't wait to see the New Fantasyland. He looks so pretty.
He screams like a girl. I was so sad about those pictures....such a travesty!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poolrat View Post
All caught up. I missed you in Nashville but totally understand why you couldn't make it and the forecast and the rain was yucky. Spent lots of time in the Opry mall.

A lovely MK morning even if you don't have the pictures to prove it.
I wish we could have made it! I was planning to awhile back but then with work and the fact that the roads would be busier, my schedule just didn't work out. Sorry I missed you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinkyCheeks View Post
I'm so excited to have found this TR! One of your past TRs was my very first to read, and I've loved them all. Let me echo everyone else and say what an absolutely sweetheart Seth is!

I was cracking up with the "Where's the ball?" story. That's just priceless! And your mom hiding her face during Soarin. Loved that! So sorry about the memory card. That would have had me nearly in tears.
Awww...you're so sweet! And thanks...we like him. Thanks for reading. I appreciate seeing you here.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: