Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-28-2014, 08:55 PM   #91
tow-mater-1
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DopeyFan1966 View Post
So Sorry I didn't pay attention to which cruise this was posted in on Facebook before responding. I'm not going on the 18 October cruise, we are on the 11 October cruise. We won't be participating in the crawl after all.

Aww.. too bad! Did you sign up on the face book doc? If so I can adjust it for you.
tow-mater-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 09:42 PM   #92
DopeyFan1966
Disney World Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by tow-mater-1 View Post
Aww.. too bad! Did you sign up on the face book doc? If so I can adjust it for you.
Could you please, I've deleted myself from the cruise Facebook page so I don't accidently do that again.

Cindy

WDW – Jun 94; Jul 97; 13-19 Sep 2006 POP; 7-18 Sep 07 ASM; 11-19 Sep 08 POP; 9-19 Sep 09 POR; 31 Aug-12 Sep 10 CSR; 20-27 Dec 12 OKW; DLPR – May 99; May 09; Jun 10 DLR – Dec 08; Jan, Feb, Jun, Jul, Oct 12; DCL - 15-26 May 10 Med (Magic); 28 May-8 June 11 Med (Magic); 8-15 Jul 13 Alaska (Wonder); 11-18 Oct 14 Western Caribbean (Fantasy)
DopeyFan1966 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-03-2014, 04:19 PM   #93
mom3girls2000
Mouseketeer

Hey, mates :)!

We just booked this cruise, the 2nd of our B2B celebrating our 30th anniversary. The first of our B2B is 10/11-18 and that will be our Grand Slam, we are excited!

My name is Maxine, but please call me Max; my DH is Mark; please call him Mark lol. We will both be 54yo at the time of the cruise.

We have 3 grown daughters but none of them are joining us for this cruise (as of right now, that is; that may change if they have their way lol).

This will be our 8th cruise (all Disney) and our first (ok, technically it'll be our 2nd since it's the 2nd of our B2B) time on the Fantasy.

Do we have a list somewhere of all the families on the cruise? Do we have a presence on Fb (yet)?
Along with Sarah (28) and her Chris (28), Rachel (27) and her Shachar (32), and Danielle (22)

30th Anniversary Grand Slam B2B DCL Fantasy Oct 11-18, 2014 + Oct 18-25, 2014
DCL Magic Jan 27 - 31, 2014 (with all our girls + a fiancé) PLUS Jan 25 + 26 pre-cruise in a Lion King Suite at the Art of Animation Resort!
New Year's Eve 2013 - Jan 3, 2014, DVC @ GF
Dec 18- 21, 2013 Off property (Parkway International Resort, Kissimmee)
Epcot's Int'l. Flower & Garden Festival 2013, All-Star Sports[/B][/COLOR]
FIRST B2B:
Feb 16, 2013 5-Nights (W. Carib ~ Cozumel & Castaway Cay) PLUS Feb 21, 2013 4-Nights out of Miami, FL
Christmas 2012 and NYE 2012/NY 2013 at Walt Disney World
Int'l Food & Wine Festival Nov. 3 - 9, 2012 ~ Split Stay: Boardwalk & AKL

August 17-24, 2012 off-site @ Liki Tiki Village in Winter Garden
Mar 2 - 10, 2012 for the International Flower & Garden Festival (AKL-JH and then off-site at Star Island, Kissimmee)

Feb 28 - Mar 1 for One More Disney Day @ ASMu
DCL~FIRST Cruise - CUPIDS IN THE CARIBBEAN (7-night Magic E. Carib. 2/11-18/2012)

Dec. 25, 2011 - does Disney on Ice (Dare to Dream) count?
DW 27th Anniversary 10/22/2011 AKL-KV + BLT plus 1 week off-site at Parkway International Resort (which gets a huge thumbs up)
DTD 2011 June 7 - Day Trip just for Dinner
DW 2011 April 15 - Day Trip to the Magic Kingdom with dh and our 3 princesses
Universal's Islands of Adventure 2011 March 18-20 - The Wizarding World of Harry Potter w/just me & #3
DW 2011 January - Star Island Resort (1 wk); Calypso Cay (1 wk)
DW 2010 Christmas Week - AKL-JH
DW 2010 Mid-Dec. - Magic Tree Resort (1.5 wks) w/#3 & her bff
DW Nov 8-11 2010 - Surprise DVC Gift AKL-JH
DW 2010 26th Anniversary Visit - Star Island Resort (1wk); Calypso Cay Resort (1 wk); Blue Tree Resort (1 wk)
DW 2010 Easter Week - OKWR
DW 2009 October Silver (25th) Anniversary Trip- All Star Music Resort (2 weeks)
DW Family Gathering 2007 - Star Island Resort
DW Honeymoon 1984 - Colony Plaza Hotel
[/COLOR]
mom3girls2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 06:43 PM   #94
krystajoy
Earning My Ears

We booked Saturday. It's our first Disney cruise. It's me DH Bill DD Adeline she will be 11. We sail on my birthday. Is there a place for the fish thing?Sorry told you it's my first Disney cruise. We want to do that. Can use any info anyone wants to give.
krystajoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 05:19 PM   #95
tow-mater-1
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom3girls2000 View Post
We just booked this cruise, the 2nd of our B2B celebrating our 30th anniversary. The first of our B2B is 10/11-18 and that will be our Grand Slam, we are excited!

My name is Maxine, but please call me Max; my DH is Mark; please call him Mark lol. We will both be 54yo at the time of the cruise.

We have 3 grown daughters but none of them are joining us for this cruise (as of right now, that is; that may change if they have their way lol).

This will be our 8th cruise (all Disney) and our first (ok, technically it'll be our 2nd since it's the 2nd of our B2B) time on the Fantasy.

Do we have a list somewhere of all the families on the cruise? Do we have a presence on Fb (yet)?
Welcome Max! We are celebrating our anniversary on this cruise too... although only 14 years though lol. We are going without kids too! Here's the link to the fb group https://www.facebook.com/groups/224180931063179/

Quote:
Originally Posted by krystajoy View Post
We booked Saturday. It's our first Disney cruise. It's me DH Bill DD Adeline she will be 11. We sail on my birthday. Is there a place for the fish thing?Sorry told you it's my first Disney cruise. We want to do that. Can use any info anyone wants to give.
Hey Krystajoy, right now they have a special fb group for the FE but I don't know much more since I'm not in that group since we are not doing it this time around. Are you on the fb group yet?
Old 02-05-2014, 10:14 PM   #96
krystajoy
Earning My Ears

I hope I'm on the right FB page. No one had posted anything on the one I'm on in a long time. I'm so exited. Thanks for your help.
Old 02-06-2014, 10:08 AM   #97
TartanTinker
Mouseketeer

Hello we booked onboard back in Oct and are also doing a B2B sailing we will be sailing the week before. This will be our 7th Disney cruise.
I'm Judith, DH David, DD Holly 15 and DD Cerys 12 my eldest daughter Meghan will only be joining us on the sailing the week before as she has to be home for work on the Monday so it will be strange not having her on this sailing with us. We have friends joining us on both sailings some doing a B2B and some joining us for one of the weeks I can't wait to get back on board….the Fantasy is a beautiful ship x

OCT 05 - POR, OCT 07- BVP, OCT 08- DVC- BCV, WLV, SSR, OCT 09- DVC - BLT, SSR, DISNEY WONDER, OCT10- DVC - SSR, BWV, OCT 11- LBVR & RPR & 2 WEEKS B2B ON THE DISNEY MAGIC, March 12 - ARIZONA & VEGAS, July 13 - Las Vegas, OCT 13 - DVC-BLT & 2 WEEKS B2B ON THE DISNEY FANTASY
TartanTinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 04:52 PM   #98
tow-mater-1
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TartanTinker View Post
Hello we booked onboard back in Oct and are also doing a B2B sailing we will be sailing the week before. This will be our 7th Disney cruise.
I'm Judith, DH David, DD Holly 15 and DD Cerys 12 my eldest daughter Meghan will only be joining us on the sailing the week before as she has to be home for work on the Monday so it will be strange not having her on this sailing with us. We have friends joining us on both sailings some doing a B2B and some joining us for one of the weeks I can't wait to get back on board….the Fantasy is a beautiful ship x
Welcome Judith! I'm Char and my DH is Nate.

A b2b... nice.

We have friends joining us as well and a few more that are on the fence about coming. This cruise will be kid free. We generally do a cruise every year at this time, one year with the kids and opposite years without. This will be the first time doing DCL though without the kids.
Old 02-07-2014, 08:03 PM   #99
ThinkTink91
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by tow-mater-1 View Post
This will be the first time doing DCL though without the kids.
I'm pretty sure going on a Disney cruise without your children is illegal. And if I win the lottery between now and then I'm crashing your party :P
ThinkTink91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 08:14 PM   #100
tow-mater-1
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkTink91 View Post
I'm pretty sure going on a Disney cruise without your children is illegal. And if I win the lottery between now and then I'm crashing your party :P
Well chicky poo, if you win the lottery you should pay for us to go
Old 02-09-2014, 04:28 PM   #101
Jay-Jay
Earning My Ears

Question Fish Extender List

We would like to be added to the fish extender list for this cruise, as we have finally gotten some inspiration for FE gifts this year!

Also, do we have a theme/saying for the group yet? Hubby and I are not on Facebook (we may be the last holdouts in America!), so I hope someone will cross-post important info here as our cruise nears. We are getting excited!

Jay-Jay
Stateroom #7088
Old 02-09-2014, 09:07 PM   #102
krystajoy
Earning My Ears

I want to be added to the fish. It's me Krysta it will be my birthday on the day we sail the 18th I will be 41. DH Bill 39. DD Adeline 11. Room 7500. Thanks.
Old 02-15-2014, 09:39 PM   #103
divabydisney
Mouseketeer

Hello All! Glad we will be sailing in approximately 8 months. If any of you are interested in joining the FE, please join our fb page and fill out the doc. Thanks!!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/oct18fishextender/

divabydisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 04:09 PM   #104
Minkyboodle
Earning My Ears

We're hoping to join this cruise with a GT rate. Not sure what the likelihood is that they'll release them for this sailing. We've never done GT rates before and this will only be the second cruise on DCL for my family. I've been lurking on this board on the chance that we'll be able to make it.

Totally regretting the fact that we didn't take advantage of the on board discount during our 1st cruise last April but we weren't sure if we could commit to this date. We did a 4 night Bahamas on the Dream and we were hooked. I wish I knew about dummy bookings then!!

I'll be stalking the DCL site around the PIF date. Just wanted to say hi!
Minkyboodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 12:15 PM   #105
tow-mater-1
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minkyboodle View Post
We're hoping to join this cruise with a GT rate. Not sure what the likelihood is that they'll release them for this sailing. We've never done GT rates before and this will only be the second cruise on DCL for my family. I've been lurking on this board on the chance that we'll be able to make it.

Totally regretting the fact that we didn't take advantage of the on board discount during our 1st cruise last April but we weren't sure if we could commit to this date. We did a 4 night Bahamas on the Dream and we were hooked. I wish I knew about dummy bookings then!!

I'll be stalking the DCL site around the PIF date. Just wanted to say hi!
Welcome Minkyboodle!

That on board booking discount does keep one addicted Although now that they have changed the rules and you have to cruise within 18 months of your sailing this might put an end for us. We have this one with just dh and myself and we promised the kids one more time, which we will book on this cruise but then that will be it for us for a while.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: