Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-02-2014, 09:17 PM   #1
WhitGB
DIS Veteran

Disney Fantasy Eastern~November 7, 2015

Anyone else on this cruise?

It will be me, DH, DD12 Madeline, DD9 Alivia. Ages are at time of cruise.

WhitGB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 10:44 AM   #2
IrishCowboy
DIS Veteran

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list
Have a great cruise!
Disney Fantasy 7-21-2012
Disney Magic 11-19-2011 - Back to Back
Disney Magic 11-12-2011
Carnival Dream 7-24-2011
Disney Magic 6-13-2009, Disney Magic 11-22-2008,
Disney Magic 3-17-2007, Disney Magic 7-22-2006,
Disney Magic 9-03-2005, Disney Magic 9-18-2004, Disney Magic 5-15-2004, Disney Magic 5-??-2003,
Disney Wonder 12-19-2002, Disney Magic 5-25-2002, Disney Magic 1-19-2002, Disney Magic 5-12-2001
IrishCowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-14-2014, 08:59 PM   #3
officereg
Mouseketeer

Us!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhitGB View Post
Anyone else on this cruise?

It will be me, DH, DD12 Madeline, DD9 Alivia. Ages are at time of cruise.
We are booked on this cruise also.
(Me, DH, DD 6, and DD3 at time of cruise)
DD-Peyton 4
DD-Logann 1
officereg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 06:28 PM   #4
WhitGB
DIS Veteran

Yahoo!

Another person! We need to get a bunch of us talking, planning, getting a FE together. My kids are already dreaming up FE ideas.

We also have my parents coming with us.

Old 06-21-2014, 08:34 AM   #5
RonningFamilyCrusin
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Another person! We need to get a bunch of us talking, planning, getting a FE together. My kids are already dreaming up FE ideas.

We are as well. Just signed up yesterday. The cast of characters will be DW (37), DS (13), DS (10), DD (8), DD (18 months) and myself (39). This will be our third Disney Cruise. First in two years. We went on the Wonder in January of 2012, Carnival Valor Thanksgiving 2012, Wonder Thanksgiving 2013, had baby May 2014, and will be going on Oasis of the Seas on June 2015 and this cruise on November 7, 2015. Does anyone want to get a Facebook Group together? I know we have a lot of time but it always goes by fast.
Old 06-21-2014, 08:36 AM   #6
RonningFamilyCrusin
Earning My Ears

Quote:

PS my youngest son is a huge Packers fan while the rest of us (living in Brookings, SD) are Vikings (and everything Minnesota for that matter) fans. He will be happy to meet someone from Green Bay.
Old 06-22-2014, 07:56 PM   #7
Arithmechick
Earning My Ears

Ronning -- an 18-month-old at the time of sailing? Does that mean you . . . just gave birth yesterday!?

Anyway, we're booked on this cruise: myself, my sister, my husband, and my son (who will have just turned 3). We've requested an ASL interpreter, so if any other Deaf/HoH folks are booking or thinking about booking, come join us!!

Loves: Adventurers Club (R.I.P.), Ohana Best Friends Breakfast, Push the Talking Trashcan, Toy Story Midway Mania, Boma, Castaway Cay
Not-so-loves: Maelstrom, Test Track, pretty much every in-park eatery

Last edited by Arithmechick; 06-22-2014 at 07:57 PM. Reason: wrong name
Arithmechick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 11:40 PM   #8
RonningFamilyCrusin
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arithmechick View Post
Ronning -- an 18-month-old at the time of sailing? Does that mean you . . . just gave birth yesterday!?

Anyway, we're booked on this cruise: myself, my sister, my husband, and my son (who will have just turned 3). We've requested an ASL interpreter, so if any other Deaf/HoH folks are booking or thinking about booking, come join us!!
Close. May 23rd.
Old 06-23-2014, 12:24 PM   #9
WhitGB
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonningFamilyCrusin View Post
PS my youngest son is a huge Packers fan while the rest of us (living in Brookings, SD) are Vikings (and everything Minnesota for that matter) fans. He will be happy to meet someone from Green Bay.
Being from Green Bay you don't get much of a choice on football teams :0). My DH is from the Boston area and after a period of time I think we have him converted. Being such a small city you are imersed in the culture, my brother (who will also be on the cruise) owns a house that is walking distance to Lambeau...literally in the shadows.

Last year we were on the Halloween cruise and we had the Sunday night game against the Vikings, it was played on the Dumbotron. That was a lot of fun.

Old 06-23-2014, 12:27 PM   #10
WhitGB
DIS Veteran

FB Group

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonningFamilyCrusin View Post
We are as well. Just signed up yesterday. The cast of characters will be DW (37), DS (13), DS (10), DD (8), DD (18 months) and myself (39). This will be our third Disney Cruise. First in two years. We went on the Wonder in January of 2012, Carnival Valor Thanksgiving 2012, Wonder Thanksgiving 2013, had baby May 2014, and will be going on Oasis of the Seas on June 2015 and this cruise on November 7, 2015. Does anyone want to get a Facebook Group together? I know we have a lot of time but it always goes by fast.
I would love a FB group, we had one for our Halloween cruise last year and was a lot of fun killing time before we actually got to cruise. My problem is I have NO idea how to set one up. Can you do this?

Old 06-23-2014, 11:16 PM   #11
RonningFamilyCrusin
Earning My Ears

I created a Facebook group titled, "Disney Fantasy Eastern Caribbean Group - Nov. 7, 2015." It is my first time ever trying this so I don't know if I did it right. Search under groups with that exact name, put in a request (it is a closed group) and I will accept your request. We can go from there. I have not figured out yet how to upload pictures or anything festive. It is just a basic page at this point.

By the way, my youngest son is also a Boston Red Sox fan to go along with a Green Bay Packers fan. Interesting house we live in.
Old 06-23-2014, 11:18 PM   #12
RonningFamilyCrusin
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Being from Green Bay you don't get much of a choice on football teams :0). My DH is from the Boston area and after a period of time I think we have him converted. Being such a small city you are imersed in the culture, my brother (who will also be on the cruise) owns a house that is walking distance to Lambeau...literally in the shadows.

Last year we were on the Halloween cruise and we had the Sunday night game against the Vikings, it was played on the Dumbotron. That was a lot of fun.
Funny the Sunday before Thanksgiving we were watching the Vikings play the Packers on the Wonder. Rather ironic.
Old 06-24-2014, 09:18 AM   #13
WhitGB
DIS Veteran

Fb

I dont think the FB worked? I tried it on my work computer (which has some blockers) and then on my ipad. Neither were able to locate the group. I did find the Eastern right before us...

You are doing better than I would, I have no idea how to do much in FB so the above issue could be me!

Old 06-24-2014, 02:20 PM   #14
RonningFamilyCrusin
Earning My Ears

Quote:
I dont think the FB worked? I tried it on my work computer (which has some blockers) and then on my ipad. Neither were able to locate the group. I did find the Eastern right before us...

You are doing better than I would, I have no idea how to do much in FB so the above issue could be me!
Okay so I created a new Facebook account just to try it out. This is how you get to it. In the top middle part of the Facebook page is a search function that says, "Find Friends." There you need to type in "Disney Fantasy Eastern Caribbean Group" and go to the bottom and click on the one where it says, "Find all groups named, "Disney Fantasy Eastern Caribbean Group"" and after you click on that one of the options should be our group which is titled, "Disney Fantasy Eastern Caribbean Group - Nov. 7, 2015." Send request (my name is Jesse Ronning) and upon receipt I will accept it and we will have two members to the group.

Of course this goes to everyone on the page and anyone who subsequently joins. If you want to join the Facebook page. I have found them to be pretty helpful especially as we get closer to the sail date.

If this does not help then we might need someone who really knows what they are doing to help out. Take care.
Old 06-26-2014, 12:05 AM   #15
PaigerPoo
AKA PixieDustPaige

Well HERE WE GO!! Woot! Woot! Bring on the pixieDust!! Just booked this trip yesterday for my DD(12 at cruise time) and Me!
I will try to find the FB group soon!
We've cruises multiple times with Disney but super excited to be on one of the NEW ships!
Count us in on the FE's!!!!
Will also have a high school pal and her family joining us as well! We'll be the ones gettin crazy I'm sure!
Before we know it, we'll be boarding with grins from mouse ear to mouse ear!!

Paige

Disney Magic March 2012
Disney Magic Oct. 2009
Disney World Oct. 2009
Disney World Oct. 2007
Disney Wonder Oct. 2001
Disney World 4 Parks in 4 Days! Sept 2001
PaigerPoo is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: