Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Rumors and News
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-17-2013, 10:47 PM   #91
rescuegirl
Earning My Ears

October 2013 dining

Sure hope they offer free dining in October....will be there from 10/28 thru 11/3 and could use a break!
rescuegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 10:49 PM   #92
smitch425
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by rescuegirl View Post
Sure hope they offer free dining in October....will be there from 10/28 thru 11/3 and could use a break!

Sit tight for a couple more weeks! It's coming!
smitch425 is online now   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-18-2013, 08:40 AM   #93
lstone02
Earning My Ears

Smitch425..You seem to know a lot ...how sure are you that beginning of December is not going to be included in the free dinning offer? When do you think disney will officially announce that they are going to offer it beginning 8/1?
lstone02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 09:48 AM   #94
smitch425
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by lstone02 View Post
Smitch425..You seem to know a lot ...how sure are you that beginning of December is not going to be included in the free dinning offer? When do you think disney will officially announce that they are going to offer it beginning 8/1?
As of now, the leaked dates seem to be pretty solid, BUT nothing is 100% until it is released. Disney will not release anything official prior to the deal's start date, however, Disney Visa holders should be able to book the offer on Monday July 29, so the dates will be released officially on that day. There is a room offer rumored to be coming out as well. I really hope it fills in the gaps of the FD offer. I know that many posters reported that the recent PIN code sold very well for the first week of December, so that may be why that week looks to be excluded from the public offer. It is common for Disney to offer PINs with a vast amount of dates and once they see how well the bookings went, they adjust the public offer to reflect the bookings they still need.

Fingers crossed for everyone needing a deal! .
Old 07-18-2013, 08:39 PM   #95
Haneyman
Holeinmypocket

Talking

I booked my trip at 180 days out for October. NO ONE I know that booked early received the free dining PIN. I know at least 5 people who are frequent Disney visitors who did NOT book early and received PIN offers. This will change my mind about booking early next year. Hopefully free dining WILL be extended and my 8 night trip will turn into a 10 night trip!!!-First post- by the way
Haneyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 08:43 PM   #96
smitch425
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haneyman View Post
I booked my trip at 180 days out for October. NO ONE I know that booked early received the free dining PIN. I know at least 5 people who are frequent Disney visitors who did NOT book early and received PIN offers. This will change my mind about booking early next year. Hopefully free dining WILL be extended and my 8 night trip will turn into a 10 night trip!!!-First post- by the way

PINs are random. I usually book in Dec for an Oct trip (this year I waited until Feb, though), and we still got the PIN well after we booked (got the PIN the end of May). It happens for me like that every year. Best of luck to you!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: