Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-27-2013, 08:59 AM   #1
GrannyEv
Happiness is watching your grandkids faces when they see the castle for the first time!!!

Art of Animation Cars Suite

We are starting to compose our "list" for Disney. We are a family of five staying at the Cars Suite, in Art of Animation. Does anyone know what's included in the kitchenette? We were thinking of bringing some cereal for the kids and need to know if they supply bowls and spoons? I don't care if they are plastic or disposable... If not we will just purchase them from the dollar store and leave them there.

thanks so much..
Hugs
GrannyEv
Sept 11-POP/Sept 12-POP/Sept 13-AOA
GrannyEv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 09:03 AM   #2
AHullMN
Earning My Ears

We were there in Feb of this year. There are bowls, plates and silverware. It's all paper/plastic but does get refilled. We are cereal in our room every morning. You can get a half gallon of milk at the food court. I can't remember the price though.

AHullMN is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-27-2013, 09:04 AM   #3
MeeskaMomma
DIS Veteran

They have bowls, plates, plastic silver where, a can opener, and a wine opener oh and cups. Coffees and tea also. I think if you need more a cm at landscapes of flavor would be happy to help you.

Hope that helps. We just got back from cars suite. It was amazing! The cozy cone pool is really relaxing :: oh and FYI, they don't serve drinks by the cozy cone pool but you can get a drink from the drop off and bring it to the cozy cone pool if you want a quieter swim
MeeskaMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 09:14 AM   #4
GrannyEv
Happiness is watching your grandkids faces when they see the castle for the first time!!!

Cars Suites

Quote:
Originally Posted by AHullMN View Post
We were there in Feb of this year. There are bowls, plates and silverware. It's all paper/plastic but does get refilled. We are cereal in our room every morning. You can get a half gallon of milk at the food court. I can't remember the price though.

Thanks so much for the info.
Old 05-27-2013, 09:18 AM   #5
GrannyEv

Cars Suites

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeeskaMomma View Post
They have bowls, plates, plastic silver where, a can opener, and a wine opener oh and cups. Coffees and tea also. I think if you need more a cm at landscapes of flavor would be happy to help you.

Hope that helps. We just got back from cars suite. It was amazing! The cozy cone pool is really relaxing :: oh and FYI, they don't serve drinks by the cozy cone pool but you can get a drink from the drop off and bring it to the cozy cone pool if you want a quieter swim
Thanks for the info. We are so looking forward to it. My grandaughter and I walked over to AOA last year when we stayed at Pop. This year we are taking Mom, Dad and little brother, who will be 3-1/2 when we go. The pools all looked amazing. He is "Cars" crazy. His first visit to the World..

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: