Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 08-21-2013, 12:39 PM   #2836
sibesx2
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyAndrew View Post
I read about all of these people who already got their Magic Bands and I'm starting to get jealous.

I check in on 9/7 and mine still says that they are being customized and will ship soon. I customized them last Thursday. It seems odd that other people that customized them last Thursday and Friday that aren't checking in until 9/15 or later have already received theirs. Anybody else checking in on or around 9/7 receive their bands yet?

I'm now worried, just trying to figure out the process. That's probably a waste of time..haha
We check in on Sept. 7 also. Customized our bands on Thurs and received them Monday.
Old 08-21-2013, 02:09 PM   #2837
Mom2six
DIS Veteran

Yea! We can customize our magic bands now! Awesome. I can't wait to arrive there.

Now I just have to have an order of diapers from Amazon sent to the resort.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-21-2013, 02:56 PM   #2838
littlelovebug
Mouseketeer

Can I just say how much I love this forum, all of you who share your wealth of knowledge, AND especially Andre and Venom?? I read about POR getting MB on Sunday (both here and portorleans.org), and on Monday the link magically appeared on MDE! I customized them right away, and they came this morning!!! My babysitter is taking her family at the same time, but they are staying at Coronado Springs. No MB for them. POR really is the place to be!!

Lime Green for me, of course!!

At this time in exactly four weeks, we will be in the Magic Kingdom!!

Offsite 1984, 92 & 97, ASSports 2001, WL *Our Honeymoon* September 2003, POR *Jilly's First Trip* May 2010, POR *Anniversary/Jax's First Trip* September 2013
A Tale As Old As Time - Sept '13 PTR
"Mommy, this time it's all of our first times." April 28-May 3 TR
Magic In the Bayou...April 28-May 3 PTR
Old 08-21-2013, 03:03 PM   #2839
littlelovebug
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***tink386 View Post
I haven't checked in on line yet and I was just able to customize our bands!!! Port Orleans here we come 9/18 - 9/27. Yay!!!!!
Maybe we'll see you there! 9/18-9/25!!

Offsite 1984, 92 & 97, ASSports 2001, WL *Our Honeymoon* September 2003, POR *Jilly's First Trip* May 2010, POR *Anniversary/Jax's First Trip* September 2013
A Tale As Old As Time - Sept '13 PTR
"Mommy, this time it's all of our first times." April 28-May 3 TR
Magic In the Bayou...April 28-May 3 PTR
Old 08-21-2013, 03:22 PM   #2840
STITCH826
Mouseketeer

Quote:
I read about all of these people who already got their Magic Bands and I'm starting to get jealous.

I check in on 9/7 and mine still says that they are being customized and will ship soon. I customized them last Thursday. It seems odd that other people that customized them last Thursday and Friday that aren't checking in until 9/15 or later have already received theirs. Anybody else checking in on or around 9/7 receive their bands yet?

I'm now worried, just trying to figure out the process. That's probably a waste of time..haha
We check in on Sept 6. We just customized ours last night. Today it says our bands are now customized and our order is being processed.
Old 08-21-2013, 03:35 PM   #2841
Blessedwith3boys
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyAndrew

I'm in your boat! I customized my bands and it says I have 5 days to change them.... Then they will ship. Tomorrow is day 5 maybe I'll get them this weekend?
Old 08-21-2013, 03:44 PM   #2842
merentha
Mouseketeer

I got the email that my bands shipped this morning, and when I check the Tracking number they were actually shipped 2 days ago and are being delivered today!
Old 08-21-2013, 04:24 PM   #2843
delilah18
DIS Veteran

How many days before your trip do you usually get mickey mail?
Thanks
POR RR Oct/Nov 2013
Sheraton Vistana. October 2014

Old 08-21-2013, 04:30 PM   #2844
merentha
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by delilah18 View Post
How many days before your trip do you usually get mickey mail?
Thanks
Lol I'm 29 days out, no Mickey mail yet.

However my Magic Bands were delivered today, go figure!
Old 08-21-2013, 06:00 PM   #2845
Pixiedustspreader
Mouseketeer

Andre - fantastic panoramas!
We loved our room in Magnolia in 2011, but the Alligator Bayou shot you have out there makes me want to give the lodges a shot...haven't put in any requests yet, really thinking about just being adventerous and being surprised...

I am in the "Were Sorry! The selected date must be within..." camp as far as fast passes go. I've checked in and am under 60 days, (Oct 12 arrival) but if I'm reading the posts correctly, nobody with October and later arrivals has been able to get the fast passes or magic bands yet. Even though some are within 60 days?

Anyone tried or know if we can link MNSSHP tickets to DME and thus the Magic Bands?

2005-FW Cabins(Oct) 2006-POP(Oct) 2007-POP(Oct)
2008-SOG(Oct) 2009-POFQ(Oct) 2010-Dolphin(Thanksgiving)
2011-POR(Oct) 2012-PCC 3.0(June) 2013-POR(Oct)
Old 08-21-2013, 07:07 PM   #2846
Kalea
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixiedustspreader View Post
I am in the "Were Sorry! The selected date must be within..." camp as far as fast passes go. I've checked in and am under 60 days, (Oct 12 arrival) but if I'm reading the posts correctly, nobody with October and later arrivals has been able to get the fast passes or magic bands yet. Even though some are within 60 days?
That seems to be accurate. We're checking in Oct 19, have done online check-in, and I have no access yet to either fp+ selections or MBs.

Nothing I've seen indicates there's currently any access beyond 9/28.
Old 08-21-2013, 07:42 PM   #2847
jsw1114
Mouseketeer

We r staying 9/14-9/21 we have two reservations for preferred. Approx how many rooms r adjoining? Do the still have the pull down beds in them?
Old 08-21-2013, 08:14 PM   #2848
poohangel
Yeah I Dis, Doesn't everybody?

Quote:

We check in on 9/4. I customized our bands and had them in 2 days. Maybe you should call about them.

Old 08-21-2013, 08:30 PM   #2849
OtherFigment
Mouseketeer

Ok, I admit, I'm too lazy to search the thread. Feel free to flame. :-) that said, I have 2 questions.
First, has anyone been able to ship a case of water to the resort recently? Usually use our snack credits for water, but I want to save those for F&W this year! Thinking about shipping from Costco. Any suggestions? Best address/form to use?
Second question, does anyone know what bathroom amenities are in the rooms? Body wash or just a bar of soap? Separate shampoo and conditioner or combo?
Thanks for the help all!

Old 08-21-2013, 08:58 PM   #2850
germ539
Goofy is my favorite

soaps & stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by OtherFigment View Post
Ok, I admit, I'm too lazy to search the thread. Feel free to flame. :-) that said, I have 2 questions.
First, has anyone been able to ship a case of water to the resort recently? Usually use our snack credits for water, but I want to save those for F&W this year! Thinking about shipping from Costco. Any suggestions? Best address/form to use?
Second question, does anyone know what bathroom amenities are in the rooms? Body wash or just a bar of soap? Separate shampoo and conditioner or combo?
Thanks for the help all!
I can help on the bathroom stuff. When we were there at the end of May, there were separate shampoo and conditioner, facial soap and body soap. No bodywash
2013 - Port Orleans Riverside
Closed Thread

Tags
faq, por, port orleans, riverside

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: