Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 08-16-2013, 10:02 AM   #2536
stef12280
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by aroundtheriverbend View Post
Would be interested to know this too - we're within the 60 day online check in window, but not sure if we should if October is not available for FP+ yet and it sounds like some people had to redo online checkin to get things to work? Thoughts?
I am having the same issue I can not get fast passes for 9/29 to 10/5
Old 08-16-2013, 10:11 AM   #2537
DISNEYGAMMIE
Mouseketeer

Shipping

I have shipped things back home from a resort before but had my own box that I used to ship things there.
This time I won't have a box but will want to ship some things home before we go on a cruise after our stay.
Can I get a box to pack up from the resort?
Tell me how that works

Thanks
Register to remove

Old 08-16-2013, 10:13 AM   #2538
MISSYLEXI
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by stef12280 View Post
Hi If anyone has booked a package and can not see there tickets or the create magic bands logo on My Disney call tech support. I had to last night and they were great after a couple hours I was able to see my tickets and pick magic bands.

The number is 407-939-7765
When are you arriving?

I am very confused. I don't check in until Oct 18th. When should I be able to customize my magic bands? I see on my reservation,on computer not MDE, that I have tickets, but it doesn't allow me to do anything? Also our reservations are linked with another couple. But there daughter shows up on my ticket list. Do I need to create hers?

Told you I was confused. Sorry. But any help would be great!!
2004-POR
2005-POR
2006-POR
2007-POR
2008-POR
2013-POR
Old 08-16-2013, 10:27 AM   #2539
BamaKit
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patience View Post
I re-did my online check in and was able to customize my bands right after that! Thanks for the tip.
Same here! Re-did my online check in this morning and now have the option to customize Magic Bands!

Old 08-16-2013, 10:29 AM   #2540
BamaKit
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disney Diva Mom View Post
Anyone else having trouble booking Be Our Guest with FP+?? I am not seeing it in the option when I get the list. Ugh!!! I would love to get this!!
https: //beourguestlunch.disney.go.com/
(no space - I can't post links b/c I haven't had 10 posts)

I believe this is the site. You have to have your Reservation ID in order to book.

Last edited by BamaKit; 08-16-2013 at 10:36 AM.
Old 08-16-2013, 10:31 AM   #2541
DisneyAndrew
Earning My Ears

So, I wanted to share my experience with everybody. Thanks to Andre's message yesterday, and thanks to the folks at Disney for letting him in on the fun, I was able to view the FastPass+ and make some selections yesterday both from the MDX site as well as the app on my phone. Technology is awesome!

I also was having trouble with the Magic Band customization. Oddly enough, I redid my online check-in before even coming to the DIS Boards today, so I was able to complete the customization.

Then, I got on here and read about the BOG FastPass+ reservation. I was having trouble getting it to work, but was able to once I read the post about using the number on your Magic Band page. Once you have that number (it starts with a 4), you have 30 minutes to make selections on food and drinks for your party. Although, it appears like you might have the ability to go back later and change that (can anybody verify that??).

So, my arrival is in 22 days (September 7th), and I am absolutely stoked to be a part of the testing while on our vacation. My family and I (DW, DD4, and my parents) are so looking forward to this magical time.

I wanted to say thanks again to Andre, venomhatch, and all of the others who put so much time into helping people like me. Maybe someday we'll all run into each other.
Old 08-16-2013, 10:36 AM   #2542
mrsmomo
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyAndrew

Then, I got on here and read about the BOG FastPass+ reservation. I was having trouble getting it to work, but was able to once I read the post about using the number on your Magic Band page. Once you have that number (it starts with a 4), you have 30 minutes to make selections on food and drinks for your party. Although, it appears like you might have the ability to go back later and change that (can anybody verify that??).
Yes it let me go back in but I was given a different time and 30 mins to complete it again...time it gave me was so close to the other I didn't realize it had changed until I got to the are you sure you want to change it page

Me DH DD DS
Old 08-16-2013, 10:38 AM   #2543
BamaKit
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyAndrew View Post
So, I wanted to share my experience with everybody. Thanks to Andre's message yesterday, and thanks to the folks at Disney for letting him in on the fun, I was able to view the FastPass+ and make some selections yesterday both from the MDX site as well as the app on my phone. Technology is awesome!

I also was having trouble with the Magic Band customization. Oddly enough, I redid my online check-in before even coming to the DIS Boards today, so I was able to complete the customization.

So, my arrival is in 22 days (September 7th), and I am absolutely stoked to be a part of the testing while on our vacation. My family and I (DW, DD4, and my parents) are so looking forward to this magical time.

I wanted to say thanks again to Andre, venomhatch, and all of the others who put so much time into helping people like me. Maybe someday we'll all run into each other.
Awesome! Thanks so much for the information. I was trying to get the BOG FP+ and couldn't figure out my reservation ID. I just emailed my Travel Agent to see if she had it. We haven't customized our MB yet, so I will see about that! Thanks again!

Old 08-16-2013, 10:41 AM   #2544
Disney Diva Mom
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaKit View Post

https: //beourguestlunch.disney.go.com/
(no space - I can't post links b/c I haven't had 10 posts)

I believe this is the site. You have to have your reservation number in order to book.
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! We are booked!!!
Old 08-16-2013, 10:52 AM   #2545
Rach2109
Mouseketeer

How are you all getting confirmation numbers for magic bands? Will I not get one until mine ship in a few days?
Old 08-16-2013, 11:32 AM   #2546
mrsmomo
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rach2109
How are you all getting confirmation numbers for magic bands? Will I not get one until mine ship in a few days?
There is a reservation # on the magic bands page it starts with a 4....that is the number u need to make the ressie

Me DH DD DS
Old 08-16-2013, 11:41 AM   #2547
Adrieske
Mouseketeer

So excited...24 days to go! I have read this entire thread and am so excited to be at POR! I just did online check-in and was able to customize our magic bands (but, I had to logout and login again for it to work.) Woot

I'm sending a little one off to kindergarten next week (2 of 3), so planning this trip is my distraction from realizing she is gone. Mickey makes everything better.

Kidani - AKL Jan. 17-24 2010
POR - Royal Room - Sept. 9-18 2013
Celebrating our DD's 5th birthday
DH, Me, DD (8), DD (5), DS (2)
Old 08-16-2013, 11:44 AM   #2548
MISSYLEXI
Mouseketeer

I just spoke to someone at disney about the magicbands. She is telling me that when I arrive, Oct 18, that it will still be in the testing phase. Now I am really confused.
2004-POR
2005-POR
2006-POR
2007-POR
2008-POR
2013-POR
Old 08-16-2013, 12:08 PM   #2549
gmi3804
DIS Veteran

Do you folks who say you got a "pop-up" have a pop-up blocker on your browser? I do, and I've never gotten a pop-up on the WDW site.

Stupid Judy.
Old 08-16-2013, 12:15 PM   #2550
Disney Diva Mom
Mouseketeer

The key seems to be online check in. I didn't get a pop up but tried to check in and then my MBs were available.
Closed Thread

Tags
faq, por, port orleans, riverside

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: