Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 08-13-2013, 02:20 PM   #2281
bigmac5
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by photos_101 View Post
I don't have picts. But can tell you that a 6pk cans is $15.00. And a case of Dasani bottled water is around $16.00.
We ordered from garden grocer a 12 pk of beer around 13.99 and 24 water 6.99. we added some muffins and yogurt and sunscreen-easily $40 min spent lol
Old 08-13-2013, 02:27 PM   #2282
Venomhatch
DisDads #708
Cast Member - Resort
It's a growing curiosity
I got carted off in the meat wagon

Location: Originally from Newport News, VA but Home is Kissimmee, FL

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneymania0711 View Post
Thanks!! Need to know my coffee situation. I actually brought my own coffee maker in 2010 when we stayed at POP. Lol
Yeah we bought the smallest keurig k-cup machine for 99$ for our stays.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-13-2013, 03:34 PM   #2283
mousefan73
DIS Veteran

WooHOO! was able to pick Magic Band colors and FP+

I guess POR guests are part of the FP + starting in September. I was checking MDE and saw that I "Need to hurry up to customize bands as they are being sent soon" So I clicked as the Option to pick Colors was there!.

We are flying in on 01Sep-02Sep at AKL room only and POR package with FD starts on 03-08Sep..

We are in Germany.. Website ( us one) said that bands will be sent to address in Germany.. but I highly doubt this as we NEVER get mousemail. I assume the box will be given to us at check-in..

Anyone else with Sept ressies been able to do this?
Old 08-13-2013, 03:36 PM   #2284
Cassy829
Earning My Ears

Thanks!

I never posted a lot, but learned a whole bunch through the boards. We leave on Thursday and I wanted to thank all who post informative questions and answers, especially Andre and Venomhatch. We are so excited to have our first family vacation, and I am better prepared because of you!

Thanks Again!!!

Old 08-13-2013, 03:40 PM   #2285
bc7ate9
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by mousefan73 View Post
I guess POR guests are part of the FP + starting in September. I was checking MDE and saw that I "Need to hurry up to customize bands as they are being sent soon" So I clicked as the Option to pick Colors was there!.

We are flying in on 01Sep-02Sep at AKL room only and POR package with FD starts on 03-08Sep..

We are in Germany.. Website ( us one) said that bands will be sent to address in Germany.. but I highly doubt this as we NEVER get mousemail. I assume the box will be given to us at check-in..

Nope - we're at POR September 7-15 and nothing yet. I'd guess your AKL reservation is what's allowing you to be part of the testing...I hope I'm wrong, though - I hate being left out of the opportunity to play with new technology!
Old 08-13-2013, 03:49 PM   #2286
bigmac5
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mousefan73 View Post

nope not here yet. fingers crossed. POR Sept 2-8
Old 08-13-2013, 04:10 PM   #2287
rymel76
Earning My Ears

Finally just checked in after flight delays and a lost cell phone on the way. We are in oak manor and we have a fridge. It is beautiful here. Will post more as we go.
Old 08-13-2013, 04:28 PM   #2288
Venomhatch
DisDads #708
Cast Member - Resort
It's a growing curiosity

Quote:
Originally Posted by rymel76 View Post
Finally just checked in after flight delays and a lost cell phone on the way. We are in oak manor and we have a fridge. It is beautiful here. Will post more as we go.
Oh no, hopefully not an expensive phone. Hope you have a magical rest of your visit!
Old 08-13-2013, 04:37 PM   #2289
kimlrodg
Earning My Ears

online check in

Hi,

Quick question about online check in and credit cards. I don't mind providing a credit card as a room "bond" so to speak but we are planning on paying for the majority of purchases in the resort and parks by cash as we exchanged our spending money when the Aussie dollar was still above parity! Is it possible to not have "charging rights" on your key to the world cards? and is it possible to complete online check-in and skip this process? Thanks!
Old 08-13-2013, 04:39 PM   #2290
EpcotBill
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimlrodg View Post
Hi,

Quick question about online check in and credit cards. I don't mind providing a credit card as a room "bond" so to speak but we are planning on paying for the majority of purchases in the resort and parks by cash as we exchanged our spending money when the Aussie dollar was still above parity! Is it possible to not have "charging rights" on your key to the world cards? and is it possible to complete online check-in and skip this process? Thanks!
You don't have to have charging capability on you KTTW.
Old 08-13-2013, 04:39 PM   #2291
Venomhatch
DisDads #708
Cast Member - Resort
It's a growing curiosity

Quote:
Hi,

Yes you can have them set up no charge privileges to all cards.
Old 08-13-2013, 04:43 PM   #2292
kimlrodg
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venomhatch View Post
Yes you can have them set up no charge privileges to all cards.
Venon can I do this on the website during online check in? It wouldn't seem to let me past this step without setting up pin numbers, etc.
Old 08-13-2013, 04:44 PM   #2293
Venomhatch
DisDads #708
Cast Member - Resort
It's a growing curiosity

Quote:
Venon can I do this on the website during online check in? It wouldn't seem to let me past this step without setting up pin numbers, etc.
No you will most likely have to do that at check in. Even if you do online check in they will already have the KTTW cards ready but they can destroy those and generate new ones with no charge privileges.
Old 08-13-2013, 05:01 PM   #2294
kimlrodg
Earning My Ears

So I would be better off skipping online check in and just faxing them a few days out I guess? Only 29 days to go!
Old 08-13-2013, 05:33 PM   #2295
rymel76
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venomhatch

Oh no, hopefully not an expensive phone. Hope you have a magical rest of your visit!
Its a pretty new droid. But the real issue is its my 15 yo daughter. You can guess the freak out that she had. Verizon can send a new one this week. What address can I give them or should I ask the front desk?

Tags
faq, por, port orleans, riverside

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: