Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts > Disney Discount Codes and Rates
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-04-2013, 09:48 AM   #1216
Sylkie31
Veteran 'Mouse'-r

Quote:
Originally Posted by btirendi View Post
I was thinking of switching my reservation from POFQ to PO Riverside. I wanted a Pool view in Royal Rooms - does your pin offer exclude those rooms. I dont have a pin at this point so hoping I get one or GP offer comes out to add on, but I wanted to have my Resort and room type locked up before that.
I am pretty sure that the POR Royal Room-Pool View rooms are not excluded from discount offers. I know for sure that royal rooms in general are not excluded. We are staying in a RR at POR & were able to get the FD discount applied to our ressie.

Good luck and lots of pixie dust magic to all waiting for pin codes or DVC/GP offers.

Disney Fan for Life
Sylkie31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 10:35 AM   #1217
disneyfantotheend
DIS Veteran

I am so mad! I was fiddling with the dining page under my alternate email and found the 8:05 breakfast at Crystal Palace that I have been trying to get. I should have just booked it but stupidly tried to sign out of that email and in on my other one. Guess what? It is gone. The least they can do is give me the meals I want if they can't give me fding. UGH!!!!
disneyfantotheend is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-04-2013, 10:56 AM   #1218
Kat016
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by smitch425

They can come either way. It has been almost a week since I called and had it. Good thing I called or I may never have known I had it.
Me too! I never got any notification. And I called and got FD on mothers day.
Kat016 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 10:57 AM   #1219
Kat016
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by btirendi

I have called a bunch of times (almost daily) about pins. Sometimes I feel like they dont even look. When you were calling, how did you go thru the prompts to get assistance (ie. Did you say modify reservation..). Thanks
I said free dining pin...lol
Kat016 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 11:05 AM   #1220
plutospalforever
Statler & Waldorf

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneyfantotheend View Post
I am so mad! I was fiddling with the dining page under my alternate email and found the 8:05 breakfast at Crystal Palace that I have been trying to get. I should have just booked it but stupidly tried to sign out of that email and in on my other one. Guess what? It is gone. The least they can do is give me the meals I want if they can't give me fding. UGH!!!!
How aggravating! I am sorry.

plutospalforever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 11:38 AM   #1221
Sylkie31
Veteran 'Mouse'-r

Quote:
I am so sorry that happened to you. I have learned over the years that when it comes to Disney dining reservations, when you see an opening for where & when you want, grab it before someone else does. It's way easier to cancel a reservation if plans change than it is to try to get one. Just this year, we made 3 reservations for Chef Mickey's for breakfast as we were not sure a) of dates for MNSSHP and b)if we were going to stay an extra day. Once we got all that figured out, we cancelled the 2 Chef Mickey ressies we didn't need.
If you really want Crystal Palace, I would suggest checking back fairly often to see if a time slot has opened up. People cancel ADRs all the time. Good luck!

Disney Fan for Life
Old 06-04-2013, 11:46 AM   #1222
disneyfantotheend
DIS Veteran

I got it!!!! Crystal Palace not the pin. Lol. Just kept refreshing until it finally gave it to me. I did have an 8:20, but wanted earlier so we can be done around rope drop.
Old 06-04-2013, 11:48 AM   #1223
Sylkie31
Veteran 'Mouse'-r

Quote:
I got it!!!! Crystal Palace not the pin. Lol. Just kept refreshing until it finally gave it to me. I did have an 8:20, but wanted earlier so we can be done around rope drop.
Yay! I still have fingers crossed that you'll get the FD pin or a DVC/GP offer as well.

Disney Fan for Life
Old 06-04-2013, 12:01 PM   #1224
disneyfantotheend
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylkie31 View Post

Yay! I still have fingers crossed that you'll get the FD pin or a DVC/GP offer as well.
Thanks Sylkie!!!!!
Old 06-04-2013, 12:14 PM   #1225
plutospalforever
Statler & Waldorf

Quote:
OMGosh! You almost gave me a heart attack. I saw "got it" and "pin" together and I thought... Glad you got the ADR. Doin' more pixie dustin' and Mickey shakin' for you!!!!

Last edited by plutospalforever; 06-04-2013 at 12:14 PM. Reason: t
plutospalforever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 12:17 PM   #1226
poohbear13
Yoda, Jedi Master

Quote:
congrats! Now fingers crossed for that FD I am trying to get a reservation for the desert party. and still waiting on my FD

2006 Aug.~ CBR 2009 July ~ CBR 2011 July~ POR
2011 Dec. ~ POR 2012 Dec. ~ CSR
2013 Nov. ~ CBR 2015 Jan. ~ POR

poohbear13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 12:23 PM   #1227
disneyfantotheend
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by plutospalforever View Post
OMGosh! You almost gave me a heart attack. I saw "got it" and "pin" together and I thought... Glad you got the ADR. Doin' more pixie dustin' and Mickey shakin' for you!!!!
When I typed it, I thought everyone will think I got the pin. But I will take the ADR for now and keep hoping for the discount.
Old 06-04-2013, 12:33 PM   #1228
HBGdancermom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat016 View Post
I said free dining pin...lol
That is great!

Quote:
Okay - you got me!!! I don't want to wait by myself...lol AlthoughI will be very happy when you get the PIN! Yeah on the ADR!
HBGdancermom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 12:37 PM   #1229
babydoll65
please stand clear of the doors, por favor mantengase alejado de las puertas

Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear13 View Post
congrats! Now fingers crossed for that FD I am trying to get a reservation for the desert party. and still waiting on my FD
As far as the dessert party goes, they probably won't open up November till the beginning of September. I will be trying to book the dessert party for November 10th but was told you can't book it till your sixty days from your reservation.

77,79,88 OS-89,92 FW-96 ASMo-05,07,09,11 POP-13 POFQ/POR-2015 POP

Dad-Mom-Son
babydoll65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 12:45 PM   #1230
black562
Dept of Redundancy Dept

Quote:

When I typed it, I thought everyone will think I got the pin. But I will take the ADR for now and keep hoping for the discount.
Glad you found what you were looking for. Persistence pays off for sure. Now maybe you'll get that PIN.
| 1998 - Polynesian | 1999 - All Star Music | 2000 - Riverside | 2001 - All Star Music
2002 - All Star Movies, All Star Sports, All Star Music | 2003 - Riverside | 2005 - Pop Century
2006 - All Star Music, Riverside, All Star Sports, Pop Century
| 2007 - Pop Century | 2008 - Pop Century
2009 - Dolphin, Pop Century | 2010 - Riverside | 2012 - All Star Music | 2013 - Coronado Springs
2014 - Coronado Springs

black562 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: