Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Pre-Trip Reports and Plans
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-22-2013, 09:10 AM   #1
pas130
DIS Veteran

A RC Queen PTR~link to TR last page :)

to my latest PTR!!!

My name is Jeanette, and I am a resort changer....as I start my PTR, I have a change to announce

This July we will be driving down to WDW for our first family trip since 2009 I've visited with DH (no kids) and with my 3 girls for MVMCP, and even a MK day (split stay with Universal/SeaWorld)....I can't believe it's been this long!!!

To say DH is less than enthusiastic is an understatement We've been spoiled with Express Passes at US/IoA...but I've got a WDW AP that MUST BE USED by August 10th........so WDW here we come!!!!!!

I'd like to dedicate this PTR to junglecruiser we lost our dear friend and fellow DISer right before her NYE trip to WL, and I have a feeling she'll be with us this summer

Last edited by pas130; 09-02-2014 at 09:53 AM. Reason: update title
pas130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 09:10 AM   #2
pas130
DIS Veteran

Mommy's Pride & Joy

My reason for everything I do....my wonderful family!!!

Left to right...Bree, Brandon, Maddie (AKA HRH), little Brian, Kate, big Brian (AKA Daddy)

Last edited by pas130; 05-22-2013 at 09:50 AM. Reason: added pic
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-22-2013, 09:27 AM   #3
pas130
DIS Veteran

Plans......for now

For those who know me from the Resort Changers' thread...you know how many ch-ch-changes there have been...August to November, October, back to Summer, Universal studios...no Disney...now Disney...GF, Poly, CR, WL, BLT, CSR, YC, BWI, Swan...I must be missing one.....as of 9am today....drum roll please.....

Boardwalk Inn~ Innkeepers Club 6 hot summer nights and then on the way home 5 Beach nights...I am booked at New Smyrna and Myrtle Beach....I am completely undecided on this one

This will be the kids first Epcot resort stay...DS has been BEGGING for Luna Park Pool for 2 years And my girls (and me) are happy as long as we have the "snack room". I am hoping the change in scenery will have my hubby loving WDW once again!!!

Day 1....
After driving all night...my DH will be tucked in for a nap...and kiddos and I will go swimming and cruise the BW

Day 2...
A magical day!
Bree has been BEGGING to meet Cinderella, so 9am we have ADRs at CRT Just us girls The boys can go on rides, eat in the lounge do whatever they want.....then we will all do the morning at MK, come back and swim when we get hot....dinner we will do Pecos Bill's or Columbia Harbor House...and as a 40th birthday present for DH that evening I booked Tomorrowland Terrace Fireworks Dessert Party

DH loves fireworks, but he hates the craziness of the MK during and after Wishes~I hope this gives him a whole new perspective

Last edited by pas130; 05-22-2013 at 09:57 AM. Reason: info
Old 05-22-2013, 10:07 AM   #4
sjs314
"Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and dreams are forever" Walt Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by pas130 View Post
For those who know me from the Resort Changers' thread...you know how many ch-ch-changes there have been...August to November, October, back to Summer, Universal studios...no Disney...now Disney...GF, Poly, CR, WL, BLT, CSR, YC, BWI, Swan...I must be missing one.....as of 9am today....drum roll please.....

Boardwalk Inn~ Innkeepers Club 6 hot summer nights and then on the way home 5 Beach nights...I am booked at New Smyrna and Myrtle Beach....I am completely undecided on this one

This will be the kids first Epcot resort stay...DS has been BEGGING for Luna Park Pool for 2 years And my girls (and me) are happy as long as we have the "snack room". I am hoping the change in scenery will have my hubby loving WDW once again!!!

Day 1....
After driving all night...my DH will be tucked in for a nap...and kiddos and I will go swimming and cruise the BW

Day 2...
A magical day!
Bree has been BEGGING to meet Cinderella, so 9am we have ADRs at CRT Just us girls The boys can go on rides, eat in the lounge do whatever they want.....then we will all do the morning at MK, come back and swim when we get hot....dinner we will do Pecos Bill's or Columbia Harbor House...and as a 40th birthday present for DH that evening I booked Tomorrowland Terrace Fireworks Dessert Party

DH loves fireworks, but he hates the craziness of the MK during and after Wishes~I hope this gives him a whole new perspective
Jeanette Your plans so far sound perfect. Sending that Big Brian AKA Daddy falls in love with BWI and Disney again!

The Dessert Party is a great way to end your day and Bob is the same about firework crowds he absolutely loved watching from TT

Shawn 1/9/70-2/13/12
Jason 8/21/79-7/15/09
Sheila
sjs314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 10:13 AM   #5
gwynne
DIS Veteran

Love the pictures of the Pas Clan!!
Congrats on BWI CL, you guys are going to have a fabulous time!!
Old 05-22-2013, 10:15 AM   #6
babyberger
DIS Veteran

So excited! Following along for any more changes that may or may not happen

My Trip Reports:
Special Needs, Special Diets...No Problem (hopefully)!
A Year Is Way Too Long To Wait! We Just Keep Booking Trips!
Walt Disney World with Some Tasty New Finds

Follow Me at Blogger, Twitter, Pinterest
babyberger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 10:27 AM   #7
pas130
DIS Veteran

Yay!! My girlies found me!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjs314 View Post
Jeanette Your plans so far sound perfect. Sending that Big Brian AKA Daddy falls in love with BWI and Disney again!

The Dessert Party is a great way to end your day and Bob is the same about firework crowds he absolutely loved watching from TT
Thank you Sheila I hope so, especially being that Bob and Brian are a lot alike, he will enjoy it! It's my way of getting my castle since I changed from the MK side The BWI IPO has ALREADY contacted me, so far so good!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynne View Post
Love the pictures of the Pas Clan!!
Congrats on BWI CL, you guys are going to have a fabulous time!!
Thanks Ginny! We saved a bunch switching from WL, isn't that something???

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyberger View Post
Hi Melissa So glad you've made it. And once again HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
Old 05-22-2013, 10:30 AM   #8
Koh1977
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyberger View Post
Me too!! :-)

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards
Pre 2001 too many to count / December 2001 offsite / April 2004 offsite / August 2008 offsite / August 2009 offsite / August 2010 Poly / September 2012 BC / August 2013 Poly / July 2014 WL CL or Poly CL/WL or...
Koh1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 10:31 AM   #9
Koh1977
DIS Veteran

Quote:

Day 1....

Day 2...
A magical day!

Do they just have the one pool with the creepy clown slide?

Pre 2001 too many to count / December 2001 offsite / April 2004 offsite / August 2008 offsite / August 2009 offsite / August 2010 Poly / September 2012 BC / August 2013 Poly / July 2014 WL CL or Poly CL/WL or...
Koh1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 10:47 AM   #10
pas130
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koh1977 View Post
Me too!! :-)

Thanks for hopping onboard Krystal!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koh1977 View Post
Do they just have the one pool with the creepy clown slide?

Nope, there's a quiet pool too...DS REALLY wants to go on that slide
Old 05-22-2013, 10:59 AM   #11
Janet B
DIS Veteran

I'm here!!!!

Quote:
For those who know me from the Resort Changers' thread...you know how many ch-ch-changes there have been...August to November, October, back to Summer, Universal studios...no Disney...now Disney...GF, Poly, CR, WL, BLT, CSR, YC, BWI, Swan...I must be missing one.....as of 9am today....drum roll please.....!!!

hmmm ... well... you were mentally thinking of OKW... is that the one??

All the plans sound great! Hoping DH will discover the Disney magic again Bree can meet Cinderella, Brandon gets the Clown pool, the girls and you the snack room, and DH gets to celebrate with the family at Disney for his birthday!!! It doesn't get any better than this!!

Check out the Grooviest FAQ thread here: Pop Century FAQ Thread

TY Kook!
Janet B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 11:09 AM   #12
pas130
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet B View Post
I'm here!!!!

hmmm ... well... you were mentally thinking of OKW... is that the one??

All the plans sound great! Hoping DH will discover the Disney magic again Bree can meet Cinderella, Brandon gets the Clown pool, the girls and you the snack room, and DH gets to celebrate with the family at Disney for his birthday!!! It doesn't get any better than this!!
Thanks BFF Yes OKW!!I forgot..

Oh I forgot to mention I broke the system again...had to cancel, rebook, transfer deposit, The CM was super awesome...he kept saying it wasn't my fault...I told him..nope I've had this happen before
Old 05-22-2013, 11:35 AM   #13
LuvLuvLuv
DIS Veteran

I love when the system breaks! It means your putting extra love into the trip!! I can't wait to see my princesses and meet the princes!
Old 05-22-2013, 11:42 AM   #14
Missoutandabout
DIS Veteran

Your personal soundtrack should be a never-ending drumroll! That's gotta be one of my fave pics of you -- with Stitch.

for your dedication. Missing our friend.
Missoutandabout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 11:56 AM   #15
pas130
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvLuvLuv View Post
I love when the system breaks! It means your putting extra love into the trip!! I can't wait to see my princesses and meet the princes!
There's gonna be lots of hugs for Aunt Deena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missoutandabout View Post

Your personal soundtrack should be a never-ending drumroll! That's gotta be one of my fave pics of you -- with Stitch.

for your dedication. Missing our friend.
I never realized how few pics I have of just me Ahhhh the O'hana breakfast where Lilo came to our table a LOT...

I miss Sarah...we all do

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: