Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-25-2013, 10:44 PM   #166
braysmommy
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapunzelandStitch View Post
Hello everyone! My name is Taylor and I am 16 (17 next week!) and my mom surprised me with this cruise for my Christmas present! I just joined the FE, and put in my request for the Facebook group. I am so excited for this cruise as it is also in celebration of the beginning of my Senior year of High School! I hope you all have a merry Christmas and a fantastic New Year!

Welcome, what a great Christmas present

Have fun planning

Upcoming Southern Caribbean 1/16.
braysmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 04:12 PM   #167
RapunzelandStitch
Earning My Ears

Hello again!
So I know you have the general Facebook group, but I thought that I would make a group dedicated to the teenagers on this cruise! I'm not sure how to link it, but it's called "Teens in the Mediterranean". Someone made a teen group for the last Disney cruise I went on and it was really fun for all of us to get to know each other and keep in touch after the cruise ended. If you have any teens traveling with you please tell them to look up the group on Facebook so I can add them!
Thanks and have a great day!!
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 12-26-2013, 04:20 PM   #168
linetbo
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapunzelandStitch View Post
Hello again!
So I know you have the general Facebook group, but I thought that I would make a group dedicated to the teenagers on this cruise! I'm not sure how to link it, but it's called "Teens in the Mediterranean". Someone made a teen group for the last Disney cruise I went on and it was really fun for all of us to get to know each other and keep in touch after the cruise ended. If you have any teens traveling with you please tell them to look up the group on Facebook so I can add them!
Thanks and have a great day!!
Can you post the link? My DD will be 14 yo for the cruise.

linetbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 11:10 PM   #169
RapunzelandStitch
Earning My Ears

Facebook Group

Quote:
Originally Posted by linetbo View Post
Can you post the link? My DD will be 14 yo for the cruise.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/554063424687209/

That should work!
Old 12-28-2013, 11:29 PM   #170
RussN
Mouseketeer

Hello Everyone! Arriving a bit late to the thread but think I've made it through. Still a bit more reading on the 2013 trip reports. I'll be traveling by myself with my DD (12) for our 3rd Disney Cruise. Cruise has been paid in full and airfare booked so just starting to look at excursions now. It appears private tours in Rome seem to be the most poplar, any recommendations or anyone have space for two on their existing private tour? How about the other cities -- anyone doing DCL excursions or private?

Looking forward to a wonderful mediterranean cruise and meeting some new friends!

Russ & DD (Skyler)
Denver, CO
RussN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 08:52 PM   #171
linetbo
Mouseketeer

Mediterranean Magic May 31, solo adults traveling with kids.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1395129104071611/

Old 01-06-2014, 04:20 PM   #172
Tianni
Tianni Rowley,

Fish extender

Hey Guys!!

I hope your holidays were wonderful, we are now in FULL Carnival Swing in New Orleans!! I wanted to let y'all know that Val has very willingly taken over the FE group since it seems that Nicholas and his bride will not be able to join us this trip. Please hop over to the FB page and see the EVENT labeled Fish Extender. You can also send a private Message to Val on Disboards @ Magic3forme or on FB you can find her... Val Veith Bachner. Thank you so much Val for taking the FE group.

It's getting so close now, a lot of people are PIF and the chatter is great!!! We are also talking about getting together for Brunch on day at sea, wanted to see what everyone thought about that?

If you are on FB and haven't joined the group, please join us at

https://www.facebook.com/groups/MagicalVoyageInTheMed/

Tianni

Disney Dream 2012, Disney Fantasy 2013, counting the days until The Disney Magic in 2014!

Have you ever Wondered where you could
have you every Dream come true?
The most incredible Fantasy become reality?
A Magical adventure that only Disney can give you.

I canNOT wait!!
Tianni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 01:25 AM   #173
kitkat2704
Earning My Ears

Talking

Hi everyone!
So excited to join the group! This means the cruise is sooner then later!
Dads calling tomorrow and making the final payments on everything!
We are going the EBTA along with this cruise! Can't wait for so much relaxation!
Does anyone have any recommendations about port adventures?
Can't wait to join all the fun events going on!
kitkat2704 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 02:45 AM   #174
bats
Enjoying Bahama Mama's

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitkat2704 View Post
Hi everyone! So excited to join the group! This means the cruise is sooner then later! Dads calling tomorrow and making the final payments on everything! We are going the EBTA along with this cruise! Can't wait for so much relaxation! Does anyone have any recommendations about port adventures? Can't wait to join all the fun events going on!
On the previous page are my recommendations for excursions .. Excuse me not typing them again though!

Welcome to all new cruisers, time is flying by now.
Quality Inn International Apr 2003 - Magic Mouse Villa on Windsor Palms Apr 2006 - Hong Kong Disney Jan 2007 - Dibb villa & Disney Wonder Sept 2008 - Dibb villa for DBF's 40th Feb 2009 - Dibb villa Sept 2009 - Disneyland Paris Nov 2009 - Disneyland California Apr 2010 - Disney Magic 8 night Western Europe Jul 2010 - SSR Sept 2010 - Maiden Voyage on The Dream Jan 26th 2011 - Disney Magic Med cruise Aug 2011 - OKW Sept 2011 - AKV & Disney Dream Feb 2012 - SSR & Disney Fantasy Eastern Caribbean Oct 2012 - Disney Magic B2B Med Aug 2013 - Disney Magic Med May 2014 - Disney Magic WBTA & our wedding Sept 2014 Disney Magic 11 night Fjords/Iceland/Orkney Isles Jun 2015
bats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 11:07 AM   #175
Tiggrou
Mouseketeer

Hi everybody!
Finally, I'll be lucky enough to cruise with you, my best friend and one of her friends, we paid in full yesterday!
So excited about it, I can't wait to choose and booke the excursions!

Have a nice day!
Tiggrou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 03:17 PM   #176
ghoulishgirl
I love Halloween and am afraid of butterflies

Hey everyone! My name is Tiffany and I will be sailing with my mom, Leora and our friend who lives in England, Fiona.

Anyone notice the opening date of the movie Maleficent? May 30, Which means we will be able to see it on the ship!

Just sent a request to join the Facebook group!
Old 01-29-2014, 03:19 PM   #177
Tiggrou
Mouseketeer

Hi Tiffany!
I've heard about it, I'm so excited! Can't wait for this fantastic cruise to come!
Old 01-29-2014, 03:35 PM   #178
linetbo
Mouseketeer

And remember, we have a Facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/M...oyageInTheMed/

Last edited by linetbo; 01-29-2014 at 04:39 PM.
Old 01-29-2014, 04:08 PM   #179
Sir William
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghoulishgirl View Post
Anyone notice the opening date of the movie Maleficent? May 30, Which means we will be able to see it on the ship!

Excellent! I've been looking forward to seeing this movie, so the timing couldn't be better.
DL 1956; DL 1961; DL 1963; DL 1972; WDW 1979; DL 1983; WDW 1994; WDW Mar 1996; WDW (SOG) Aug 2000; WDW (SOG) Jan 2001; WDW (SOG) Jan 2005; Disney Magic, Western Caribbean, Jan 2011; WDW July 2011 (off-site); DVC (SSR) July 2010; Disney Magic, Bahamas, May 2012; WDW (SSR) May 2012; DVC (Aulani) May 2012; Aulani Apr 2013; DVC (SSR & BWV) June 2013; WDW (VWL) Mar 2014; Disney Dream, Bahamas, Mar 2014; Disney Magic, Mediterranean, May-Jun 2014
Sir William is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 05:07 AM   #180
Tiggrou
Mouseketeer

Hi everybody!
A couple of question to begin this day^^

Has someone already done an excursion alone? Because I'm thinking of booking the Vatican only tour, but none of my friends are interested. So, I'm a little bit worried about it.
Has someone already experienced this tour?

And is there a link to the FE sheet? My friends and I would be interested if it's isn't too late.

Have a nice day!

Last edited by Tiggrou; 01-30-2014 at 05:14 AM.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: