Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-24-2013, 10:15 PM   #61
ronnmel
DIS Veteran

There is never a good time for being sick, but just before your WEDDING must be way up there near the top of the list of worse times. I think it's wonderful though how positive your attitude was throughout the whole thing. It surely shows how great of a person you are and most definitely influenced how well your wedding went and how much you enjoyed that day. You rock, girl!
ronnmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 09:28 AM   #62
inkedupmomma
If you live to be a 100, I hope to live to be 100 minus 1 day. So I never have to live without you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlenzendorf View Post
Yeaaaaah.... what happens next cracks me up! Love the pics, though. I hadn't seen a lot of them.
I'm still cracking up over it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachphotog View Post
Aaahhhhh!!!!! You guys are so stinking cute/awesome/fun! I saw one of those pics on the Roots IG feed and LOVED it, and I am so glad you are sharing the rest!!!!

I laughed when I got the pics at the high school! I drive by there sometimes and one of my very best friends went to New Hope Solebury!!! And her family still lives up that way!

Such a horrible bummer to have a sick Jack!! Poor guy! But he looks like he w being such a trooper!!!
WHO is your BFF? He was such a trooper! He rarely gets as sick as he did that week. Such odd timing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryAz View Post
Joining in, I know I have lurked maybe even posted....Beautiful pics by Roots-such talent. I love how they capture the natural chemistry between you and Bob. And the kiddos also looked fabulous!! Congrats on the upcoming addition and can't wait to read all about it!!
Thank you so much! Roots make everyone look great!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tazdev3225 View Post
I have lurked off and on but had to comment. I know that High School and actually think I know someone who taught there. I love the New Hope area. Nice family pics also.
You do too!! Who??? Maybe they taught me? That would be wild! New hope is a great town, I love living here! Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DynamicDisney View Post
Amazing pics!! The love truly shines thru in the moments that were captured!
Thank you so much! I was so nervous, but the roots made everything fun, and easy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beka View Post
Shuckydarn, I can't talk on here like I do on FB...

That being said,let me hate you for a hot second for having fabulous hair when being "ragamuffin".

Speaking of "ragamuffin", are you *positive* you're not Southern?

Dying in anticipation for more photos, even if I know what comes next. I love love love those pics of you n Bob looking crazy in love.

'K, time for bed, been up since 4:30. Happy birthday to a fellow awesome nurse, Bob!
Lol at shuckydarn! Thanks, but fabulous hair. Hate it!
Is ragamuffin a southern saying? I've said it my whole life! On the real though, I'd love to be a southern bell!
I am crazy in love with that dude! Glad it shows!!! Thanks for bday wishes! Glad you're enjoying your new job!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProudMommyof2 View Post
Amazing pictures that really let your love and infectious happiness shine through. They made me smile inside and out
Thank you! Our love was high that day! I get giddy every time I see them!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards
inkedupmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-25-2013, 09:31 AM   #63
beachphotog
Pass me a margarita

My friend is NanaSue Walker (kenkelen). She's 38, but her brother Stephen went there too, and he is around our age. Did you know the Kenkelens?

Follow me on twitter: @beachphotog
And on Instagram: smk31
beachphotog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 10:11 AM   #64
inkedupmomma
If you live to be a 100, I hope to live to be 100 minus 1 day. So I never have to live without you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiigirl View Post
Wonderful pictures..
Thank you! Roots are amazing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbybeth View Post
You guys are adorable! I've read some of your other TRs, but didn't comment since they were already done by the time I found them. At least I won't be late to this one!

Congratulations!
Thanks!! So glad to hear you've read my others! This one is my favorite story!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JilyBean View Post
I've been a lurky loo for a while and just need to finally come out of lurkdom to say CONGRATS, on marriage and baby!! You guys looks so happy. Love your TR.
Thank you ! And thanks for coming out of lurkdom! So nice to read that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trentmom View Post
Poor Jack. What a trooper he was though making it through the pics

I like the regular clothes as opposed to dressing up. It looks more real

Such cute photos
Thank you! You saw my posts first hand that week! It was sort of hilarious!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoanneDisFan View Post
Sounds like a fun and eventful trip. Can't wait to hear more.
Thanks, it was! Stay tuned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IheartDDuck View Post
Hopping on board! Your photos are so great. You can see the happiness just shining through.
Thanks and again, the roots! Can't praise them enough!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDWaddictt View Post
Hi Jenn, I am joining along! Poor Jack!! Love the pictures!! You guys all look perfect together, very happy!!
Hi! Thanks! Glad to see you :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishsharon View Post
Love your pictures! I love how comfortable and real they are and not stuffy and stiffSo excited for more
Thanks! Bob making us all lol and roots being hilarious were a huge help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by indimom View Post
Ahhh, those pictures are wonderful! So full of life and love. That's probably why I've always preferred candid shots. Posed shots just lose that chemistry!

Can't wait for more. Come back soon...
Thanks and I agree, I preferred these shots over our posed wedding photos. Those seemed harder!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caseheidi View Post
Subbing in. I love your photos. You look like a family who really love each other. Never would guess looking at the photos that Jack was sock. What a trooper!
Thanks, and we do adore each other mostly , lol! Glad he doesn't look it... But wait!

Quote:
Originally Posted by starann View Post
I left a comment before and forgot to sub!!! So I am now!!!!

Love seeing the family pictures!
Holla and hola again! Glad you're here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneybuckeye View Post
Wow! I am all the way back on page 4! love the pix and looking forward to reading more! I know you are busy, but don't keep us waiting too long.

Congrats on the wedding and the baby!
Thanks! Trying to move this along, but life is busy, I'll explain in a moment

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissScara View Post
So I came across this TR and I fell in love!! So I decided to stop where I was and go back and read EVERYTHING!! Oh my wow!! You're family is amazing!! You're story is amazing!!

We have TONS in common! Even down to the heartbreak preparing you for your soulmate to enter your life. I met mine 8 months after my military fiance ditched me and married someone else the next day! I never thought I would be whole again, then I met my frog prince, Brandon. And every day I have to pinch myself, even 4.5 years later, I have it too good!! We are having a Disneymoon too!!! Our first vacation as a couple was WDW and now our first trip as a married couple will be also!!! And evidently, there is a betting pool on whether we will come back with a Disney baby...I mean my coworkers and our family!

To end this rant... I have fallen in love with your story, and I feel like I know you and your family irl. I am done lurking and I can't wait read many more of your adventures!!!
Thank you so much!! I love to hear another happy ending. Life felt like it was over, so to say I'm also still amazed is an understatement! When is your big day???? Disneymoon baby is pretty awesome, if you're ready, do it... Literally lolol

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioDisneyLover View Post
Awesome pictures! I about DIED when you told me that Jack was sick.

I'm so happy that I was able to share your special day with you guys.
I'm SO glad too! And I think we all died a little over him being sick! Life is funny!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtirishbelle View Post
Hi!!!!

Old 05-25-2013, 10:16 AM   #65
inkedupmomma

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnmel View Post
There is never a good time for being sick, but just before your WEDDING must be way up there near the top of the list of worse times. I think it's wonderful though how positive your attitude was throughout the whole thing. It surely shows how great of a person you are and most definitely influenced how well your wedding went and how much you enjoyed that day. You rock, girl!
Thank you Mel! I had two choices, let it ruin my day or roll with it. Since I literally couldn't do anything ( we tried, doctor visit, meds, rest) I just went with it. He was pleasant at least. I just feel bad, that he may not have enjoyed it to his fullest. I think it added to the charm of our day, made it our day really. It was real and grounded us a bit

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachphotog View Post
My friend is NanaSue Walker (kenkelen). She's 38, but her brother Stephen went there too, and he is around our age. Did you know the Kenkelens?
I don't recognize the name... Which is odd. Not a big town, everyone knows everyone :/

Old 05-25-2013, 10:18 AM   #66
inkedupmomma

Hey guys, I wanted to do the next Installment last night, but my sis, mom, niece and nephew were up and we were preparing for bobs big birthday BBQ today! Sincerest apologies, but we're going to be at his moms house until Monday afternoon. I'm free Monday though, and think I'll make time for it then!

I hope you all have a happy and safe
Memorial Day! Today I'm eating for two! Maybe even four! Love me some BBQ food!!!

Old 05-25-2013, 10:47 AM   #67
katt789
DIS Veteran

Oh yay!! Another TR of yours! I’ve totally missed it until now! First off, congrats on the wedding!! Yay!

Awee that first update is full of priceless pictures, they are amazing. I absolutely love the ones with you guys in front of the school (definitely almost wrote castle there….) Thank you for sharing!!
katt789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 10:48 AM   #68
Trentmom
A Christmas"y" tag for a Christmas Freak!
Talk to you Sharky People Later!!!
Has a high Poodar

Happy Birthday to Bob!! Hope you all have a fun weekend

You going post any Bump pics ?
Old 05-25-2013, 05:53 PM   #69
WDWaddictt
DIS Veteran

Happy Birthday Bob!! Have a great weekend!
WDWaddictt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 06:33 PM   #70
tazdev3225
I sucked my thumb up with the vacuum
I fell up a mountain skiing and sprained both my ankles

Quote:
Originally Posted by inkedupmomma View Post

You do too!! Who??? Maybe they taught me? That would be wild! New hope is a great town, I love living here! Thanks!
Her name is Pat Matis. I know she taught in that area. It would be pretty wild if you knew her.

I haven't been to New Hope in awhile. I need to visit again. I loved the ice cream shop that was on River Road I think it was. I don't pay attention to names. Don't know if it's still there but trying to find a parking place was worth the trip there.
tazdev3225 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 08:13 PM   #71
ronnmel
DIS Veteran

Happy birthday to Bob! I hope you had a great day today and that the weather was cooperative.
ronnmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 09:01 PM   #72
MelMel11
Mouseketeer

Count me in!!
MelMel11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 09:10 PM   #73
MissScara
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by inkedupmomma View Post
Thank you so much!! I love to hear another happy ending. Life felt like it was over, so to say I'm also still amazed is an understatement! When is your big day???? Disneymoon baby is pretty awesome, if you're ready, do it... Literally lolol
Do it! If it happens we will be blessed, if not, we aren't rushing lol

Our big day is September 14 2013!! I'm getting so stressed out about being the center of attention that day!! I'm always the life of the party but I really don't like being the center of attention.

Can't wait to read more of your awesome adventure!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOB!!!!

MissScara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 09:19 PM   #74
MeeskaMomma
DIS Veteran

Thoroughly enjoying this so far. Great photos! I can't wait to read more!
MeeskaMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 12:14 AM   #75
shan23877
I make lists about my lists

Joining in late, but can't wait to hear all about it! Great photos!

Happy Birthday Bob!!
shan23877 is online now   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: