Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-20-2013, 11:22 AM   #16
Rogillio
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Alabama
Posts: 2,030

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinPrincessMermaids View Post
Sorry to be a pansy, but I'm calculating the $2600 / 4 adults (I'm assuming adults?) at $650 pp for a 5 day. Do you have a nice room or balcony or something? That might make a difference I guess if you did. Because on our last 7 Day out of PC (which I always thought PC cost a lil more to cruise out of?), we were in the 'spa' rooms on floor 10 which is considered an upgrade to a normal interior or something and while it admittedly was interior, it was about $1100 or so for our 7 day for both of us which puts it at around $550 pp I think? And that was for 7, not 5, and included 3 ports. This was last week of Feb to Mar 2 so is that what the difference is? Here is my point. I think they have been advertising Friends and Family discounts or something, but I think you can get better than $650 pp on a 5 day. I just do. Maybe ours was a lil less because we were gold members by that point, but they have had some horrendous press lately.

Here's an example. We cruised a 7 day Feb 23-Mar 2. On April 15, Carnival called my cell phone and asked if I wanted to book another one for their friends and family summer sale. I would think they would be calling people who hadn't cruised in like a year, not in 5 or 6 weeks... But it just so happened that we were on the Dream and a week and a half later, not long after the whole Triumph thing that has been going on (and constant ribbing from work mates about "are you sure you wanna go on a Carnival?") it happened that the very same ship we had been on had secondary generator problems and had people stuck on the ship for a day, and then let them back off at St Maar when they realized they weren't going anywhere, then had to fly people back. My mom called me and said "Weren't you just on the Dream?" I said "Yeah, that's the one" she said "Well it's stuck too in one of the islands" and that was the one where they cancelled the next cruise or two afterward.

My point being I think they are really desperate for cruisers and I can't believe that you are paying more pp for a 5 day than we did on a 7 day? Unless you have a heck of an upgrade? We paid $540 pp on Disney Dream 3 Day and I enjoyed it much more than my 7 Day Carnival Dream that we paid about the same on (with no balcony) and so I have decided that yes, cruising Disney is more, however Carnival is still an investment! I was very unhappy to be paying over a grand on the cruise. It wasn't even my idea to go but we had gone each yr with this group of friends and about a month before the trip, they were rubbing the chocolate melting cake in my husband's face, and we had miscalculated our tax refund (my fault to having an extra digit, next time I will definitely not book a cruise BEFORE I have double checked all my data input!) and so we jumped ahead and booked it. My honey had never been to the virgin islands. The only redeeming thing, and I mean pretty much the ONLY thing about that trip, was that being that close to Orlando, he agreed to take me to WDW first. That ended up being the most amazing thing about the trip. If I hadn't had that, I think I would have been bumming backwards and forwards.

If you cruise goes to Roatan, then it might possibly be worth it. If it just goes to Cozumel and Montego Bay or something, I would be kinda ehhhh. I still think you should be able to get better rates than that. They are supposed to be the value cruise line that is accessible to everyone, but in reality, you still spend a thousand (for a couple) or so to get on it, and then you get nickeled and dimed every time you turn around. My friend does have the disco ball, the coconut head, and the puffer fish drink cups (not sure how she packs them all!) so if you are going to spring for a drink, I say get one of the fun ones.

Just my 3 cents. I guess what I'm saying is that it still is quite a bit of cost on a Carnival when you add up what's 'missing' from the magic of the DCL. (I've decided that I would rather save that $1100 from CCL and put it towards the DCL or even wait a year or take a small 3 or 4 day before I have to pay to board my dogs for longer or get a house sitter, miss the extra time at work, and be more than glad to be done with my trip...it's just too much $$ and hassle to come away with that conclusion!)


I would glady pay more and cruise on DCL but the dates worked out for us and it's out of NOLA which is about a 6 hr drive for us so we can drive down the morning of the cruise....so no hotel bills.

We got a military discount which I thought was odd because, although my wife and I both veterans, neither of us retired from the military and are not still in the service. There was some issue with the rates concerning this and they gave us $50 OBC per room. No idea why but I didn't protest.
__________________
WDW 4/98, Yellowstone 6/99, 4-day Bahamas DCL 6/00, Washington DC 6/01, WDW 1/02, Scotland 6/02, Alaska 6/03, 7-day Caribbean DCL 6/04, 4-day Bahamas DCL 1/05, WDW 1/05, Universal 3/05, Norway 6/05, NYC Waldorf-Astoria 10/05, Snowshoe, WV 12/05, China Adventure 3/06, WDW 6/06, Copper Mountain, CO 12/06, 11-day DCL Med Cruise 5/07, 4-day Bahamas DCL 10/07, 7 Day NCL cruise - Hawaii 7/08, Door County, WI 7/09, Snowshoe WV, 12/09, 12-day DCL Baltic cruise 6/10, 7-day Caribbean HAL 12/10, WDW 6/11, 5-day Dream NYE 12/11, 7-day Canadian HAL 6/12, 3-day Dream Jan 2013, 4-day Dream Feb 2013, 5-day CCL NOLA, 9-day DCL Venice/Greece 6/14
Rogillio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 11:25 AM   #17
TwinPrincessMermaids
DIS Veteran
 
TwinPrincessMermaids's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: KY
Posts: 3,408

I just don't think a 5 day on CCL should be that much... are the rooms swanky?

I get driving to NOLA for sure. I hope DCL goes there, cuz its 9 for us! (Especially if it will still go to PC so we can run around the parks for a day without having to drive 13 hrs)
TwinPrincessMermaids is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 05-20-2013, 11:33 AM   #18
ThePhantomsGirl
I was born to cruise!
 
ThePhantomsGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: In between cruises....
Posts: 2,556

Oh more info on dining:

Yes, there are two options. The "Anytime" selection or the regular MDR that has early or late. I prefer the MDR set time/same table option myself.
__________________


1/27/07 Western Caribbean Disney Magic; 2/2/12 Disney Dream Bahamas; 4/28/12 Disney Fantasy Western Caribbean; 1/27/13 Carnival Legend; 9/7/13 Disney Fantasy Eastern Caribbean; 1/25/14 Disney Fantasy Eastern Caribbean; 2/16/14 Disney Dream Bahamas
ThePhantomsGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 11:40 AM   #19
declansdad
DIS Dad#639
Still waiting for his first one
 
declansdad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: New Brunswick, Canada
Posts: 19,674

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinPrincessMermaids View Post
Really? The bingo in the main theater, the smokey casino in the thoroughfare, and the 'shower', the canned smutty responses for the Newlywed games, the constant pushy pushy drink sales?

On the Dream, really?

I said most. On the CCl cruises I have been on Bingo was scheduled at certain times, just like DCL. It didn't happen every time you went in the theatre. The walking area of the wasn't smoky and on the Paradise, you didn't walk through the casino at all. The servers around the ship were just as pushy with the drinks. Canned responses happen at all games even on the Dream.

The shower setup was better.
__________________
Darcy
ASM - March 2004 --- POP - July 2005 --- POP and the Poly - August 2007 --- CBR - Aug 2008 --- POFQ August 2009--- POP Christmas 2010--- POFQ Aug 2011 --- Disney Dream and MK March 2013 --- EPCOT F&G March 2013 --- Pop July 2013 --- AK March 2014

me dw (pooksma) ds
DIS Dads Club Member #639

Our WDW photos on Photobucket, Our WDW photos on Flickr




declansdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 11:41 AM   #20
ZellyB
DIS Veteran
 
ZellyB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 672

We are also cruising on the Elation out of NO on a 5 day Western Caribbean. I'll be curious to hear if anyone has cruised that ship before. We are cruising in late July. There are 6 of us in two staterooms and we can also drive to NOLA, so cost was the big factor for us in choosing Carnival and this cruise.
ZellyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 12:00 PM   #21
Rogillio
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Alabama
Posts: 2,030

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinPrincessMermaids View Post
I just don't think a 5 day on CCL should be that much... are the rooms swanky?

I get driving to NOLA for sure. I hope DCL goes there, cuz its 9 for us! (Especially if it will still go to PC so we can run around the parks for a day without having to drive 13 hrs)

No, swank was not included. I just looked at the Carnival website and inside rooms are a little cheaper....we have 2 rooms on the 'upper' deck.
__________________
WDW 4/98, Yellowstone 6/99, 4-day Bahamas DCL 6/00, Washington DC 6/01, WDW 1/02, Scotland 6/02, Alaska 6/03, 7-day Caribbean DCL 6/04, 4-day Bahamas DCL 1/05, WDW 1/05, Universal 3/05, Norway 6/05, NYC Waldorf-Astoria 10/05, Snowshoe, WV 12/05, China Adventure 3/06, WDW 6/06, Copper Mountain, CO 12/06, 11-day DCL Med Cruise 5/07, 4-day Bahamas DCL 10/07, 7 Day NCL cruise - Hawaii 7/08, Door County, WI 7/09, Snowshoe WV, 12/09, 12-day DCL Baltic cruise 6/10, 7-day Caribbean HAL 12/10, WDW 6/11, 5-day Dream NYE 12/11, 7-day Canadian HAL 6/12, 3-day Dream Jan 2013, 4-day Dream Feb 2013, 5-day CCL NOLA, 9-day DCL Venice/Greece 6/14
Rogillio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 12:03 PM   #22
TwinPrincessMermaids
DIS Veteran
 
TwinPrincessMermaids's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: KY
Posts: 3,408

Quote:
Originally Posted by declansdad View Post
I said most. On the CCl cruises I have been on Bingo was scheduled at certain times, just like DCL. It didn't happen every time you went in the theatre. The walking area of the wasn't smoky and on the Paradise, you didn't walk through the casino at all. The servers around the ship were just as pushy with the drinks. Canned responses happen at all games even on the Dream.

The shower setup was better.
Is the bingo in the main theater though on the DCL Dream? Because we HAD to get there 30 min prior to the show starting on CCL, or there were literally no seats for our group. 'Conveniently' that is when the Bingo was scheduled there. I never said it was every time you went into the theater, just mostly when you wanted to be there... 3 of the 4 Carnivals I've been on made you walk through the casino. I have a feeling Elation will be similar set up to Conquest and Dream.

In fact, I checked the deck lay out. The Casablanca Casino IS on the Promenade Deck that takes you to the show and thru the atrium. Same layout. But at least they evidently get a sushi bar.

I never had anyone on the DCL Dream approach me to buy a drink. Not one. Not even when we went to Krazy Karaoke in the adult bar/lounge. No one made us check in our island rum purchases with security so we would be forced to buy theirs.

You may have had poor service and not been crazy about the food and you may have thought that the crowds and elevators were full, but you will not convince me ever that the atmosphere on the DCL Dream was comparable to the CCL Dream. I did both back to back with about 5 weeks in between. There were no families together in the evenings, save for a few braving the deck at night to watch the big screen movie. There was smoking wafting every where on the Carnival because they can smoke on the next deck up from the pool grills but its all open anyway.

We checked in to our rooms as soon as they opened on one CCl cruise, it was still about an hr or two before muster, and here was security hauling up a drunkie who couldn't even stand who happened to be in the next room to us. She was well into her 50s (so not a college kid or anything.) and they asked if she was with us. That was before we had even put our key card into our rooms the first time... Anyone ever seen that on a DCL? If so, please share! These stories can be amusing...
TwinPrincessMermaids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 12:18 PM   #23
cjnix29
DIS Veteran
 
cjnix29's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Western Michigan
Posts: 2,667

I'm interested to hear these responses as well. We sailed on our first cruise ever on Disney Fantasy last summer. I had enormous expectations, and at the end of the cruise, I thought it was good. Probably wouldn't have been nearly as satisfied if we hadn't upgraded at the port to a suite. That really made our trip. We are sailing on our second cruise on CCL's Breeze in August. I know the two aren't the same product, but I'm thinking that since we weren't overwhelmed with joy at the Fantasy, we may be Ok with CCL, as our expectations are different.
__________________
1986 First Trip, offsite at Grandma's. Parents stayed at MK for a whopping 4 hours!!
1998 Dixie Landings
2000 Wedding at Pavilion and WL!
2005 OKW, first trip with DS
2006 WL
2007 POLYNESIAN 2008 All Star Music
2009 Surprise birthday trip for DS offsite
2009 Holidays at the World , POFQ
2010 New countertops, or Disney?....,we chose the Contemporary, Club Level MK view and the Yacht Club!
Trip Report from the most awesome trip ever! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2565514
2012 BLT
8/25/12 First Cruise on the Fantasy to celebrate over 130 pounds lost!
cjnix29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 12:36 PM   #24
declansdad
DIS Dad#639
Still waiting for his first one
 
declansdad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: New Brunswick, Canada
Posts: 19,674

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinPrincessMermaids View Post
Is the bingo in the main theater though on the DCL Dream? Because we HAD to get there 30 min prior to the show starting on CCL, or there were literally no seats for our group. 'Conveniently' that is when the Bingo was scheduled there. I never said it was every time you went into the theater, just mostly when you wanted to be there... 3 of the 4 Carnivals I've been on made you walk through the casino. I have a feeling Elation will be similar set up to Conquest and Dream.

In fact, I checked the deck lay out. The Casablanca Casino IS on the Promenade Deck that takes you to the show and thru the atrium. Same layout. But at least they evidently get a sushi bar.

I never had anyone on the DCL Dream approach me to buy a drink. Not one. Not even when we went to Krazy Karaoke in the adult bar/lounge. No one made us check in our island rum purchases with security so we would be forced to buy theirs.

You may have had poor service and not been crazy about the food and you may have thought that the crowds and elevators were full, but you will not convince me ever that the atmosphere on the DCL Dream was comparable to the CCL Dream. I did both back to back with about 5 weeks in between. There were no families together in the evenings, save for a few braving the deck at night to watch the big screen movie. There was smoking wafting every where on the Carnival because they can smoke on the next deck up from the pool grills but its all open anyway.

We checked in to our rooms as soon as they opened on one CCl cruise, it was still about an hr or two before muster, and here was security hauling up a drunkie who couldn't even stand who happened to be in the next room to us. She was well into her 50s (so not a college kid or anything.) and they asked if she was with us. That was before we had even put our key card into our rooms the first time... Anyone ever seen that on a DCL? If so, please share! These stories can be amusing...

It doesn't matter what I say or anyone else for that matter.

We have enjoyed all our cruises, they are what you make them. The service was not that different and each had something they did better than others. If you go into a cruise thinking it is going to be bad, chances are it will be exactly as you expect.
__________________
Darcy
ASM - March 2004 --- POP - July 2005 --- POP and the Poly - August 2007 --- CBR - Aug 2008 --- POFQ August 2009--- POP Christmas 2010--- POFQ Aug 2011 --- Disney Dream and MK March 2013 --- EPCOT F&G March 2013 --- Pop July 2013 --- AK March 2014

me dw (pooksma) ds
DIS Dads Club Member #639

Our WDW photos on Photobucket, Our WDW photos on Flickr




declansdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 12:47 PM   #25
TwinPrincessMermaids
DIS Veteran
 
TwinPrincessMermaids's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: KY
Posts: 3,408

I just want you to realize that I know the difference. I have had really exceptionally fun and good cruises on Carnival, that's all I have cruised for years until this year, and I've only done one DCL. Thing is, my family and entertainment style was much more exceeded with Disney, as was Castaway (in all my Carnivals, their island wasn't on the itinerary but it doesn't matter as much because Roatan to me was as good as hawaii.)

I have been told for years that once you cruise Celebrity or Disney, that you are pretty much spoiled. I have to agree. Maybe once I do a bunch of Disney back to back, I'll be 'over that' too, but I am DEFINITELY Carnivaled out...

and it's not just what I make of them. I'm a very happy sunny person! I just dont want to drop my conditioner throughout my shower, turn away from thong-wearing dancers, or pay lots of money on drinks. I would have been very happy if they would have filled up our water after swimming in salty ocean all day. Not a complainer. The last two were just not good. And they aren't THAT CHEAP that they are so cheap that they can do whatever. (Like when you get a $40 hotwire that is just eh. Hey at least it was $40!) They are very cliche. Disney is too but at least it's family style cliche...

Have yet to do a 7 day so maybe if I can, it'll be a better comparison. The 3 Day Dream blew my mind. Evidently some think that I don't know how to have a good trip, haha, but then they don't like THEIR Disney Dream trip!

Enough said. Go on the trip, enjoy your ports. The rest is a floating hotel and casino. Is what it is. No magic there. But great ports.

Bon voyage!
TwinPrincessMermaids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 01:06 PM   #26
declansdad
DIS Dad#639
Still waiting for his first one
 
declansdad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: New Brunswick, Canada
Posts: 19,674

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinPrincessMermaids View Post
I just want you to realize that I know the difference. I have had really exceptionally fun and good cruises on Carnival, that's all I have cruised for years until this year, and I've only done one DCL. Thing is, my family and entertainment style was much more exceeded with Disney, as was Castaway (in all my Carnivals, their island wasn't on the itinerary but it doesn't matter as much because Roatan to me was as good as hawaii.)

I have been told for years that once you cruise Celebrity or Disney, that you are pretty much spoiled. I have to agree. Maybe once I do a bunch of Disney back to back, I'll be 'over that' too, but I am DEFINITELY Carnivaled out...

and it's not just what I make of them. I'm a very happy sunny person! I just dont want to drop my conditioner throughout my shower, turn away from thong-wearing dancers, or pay lots of money on drinks. I would have been very happy if they would have filled up our water after swimming in salty ocean all day. Not a complainer. The last two were just not good. And they aren't THAT CHEAP that they are so cheap that they can do whatever. (Like when you get a $40 hotwire that is just eh. Hey at least it was $40!) They are very cliche. Disney is too but at least it's family style cliche...

Have yet to do a 7 day so maybe if I can, it'll be a better comparison. The 3 Day Dream blew my mind. Evidently some think that I don't know how to have a good trip, haha, but then they don't like THEIR Disney Dream trip!

Enough said. Go on the trip, enjoy your ports. The rest is a floating hotel and casino. Is what it is. No magic there. But great ports.

Bon voyage!

And all I am saying is that not everyone agrees with you. We are huge Disney fans and love going to the parks but we didn't find the crusies to be that different and DCL was a great deal more expensive.
__________________
Darcy
ASM - March 2004 --- POP - July 2005 --- POP and the Poly - August 2007 --- CBR - Aug 2008 --- POFQ August 2009--- POP Christmas 2010--- POFQ Aug 2011 --- Disney Dream and MK March 2013 --- EPCOT F&G March 2013 --- Pop July 2013 --- AK March 2014

me dw (pooksma) ds
DIS Dads Club Member #639

Our WDW photos on Photobucket, Our WDW photos on Flickr




declansdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 01:27 PM   #27
su_A_ve
DIS Veteran
 
su_A_ve's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 3,940

I shop Walmart and even buy my jeans there (wrangler) but no way I'm buying a suit...
__________________
'77, '84, '94, '00 (SWW) - Off site
'01 (BC), '03 (ASMu), '05 (BC), '06 (YC), '08 (YC), '08 (CSR Xmas),
'09 (CSR), '10 (BC), '10 (CSR Xmas), '11 (BC), '11 (CSR), '12 (5n Dream DD),
'13 (5n Wonder), '13 (POR Xmas), '13 (3n Magic Post Xmas), '14 (CSR SWW)

°(((=((===°°°(((===========================================
su_A_ve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 03:28 PM   #28
a1sand
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 25

Just got back off the elation

I just got off the Elation a week and a half ago. My family of four went with my extended family. We took Carnival because my mom was paying We were originally scheduled to be on Triumph, but those plans changed.
I love DCL and I se expectations super low and it really wasn't too bad. We enjoyed the meals. The show was ok, I just didn't feel it was appropriate for my children (10 and 8.) The boat was small and old, but clean. The room was small for four, but we made it work. I thought the beds and sheets were ok.

Our cruise was SOOOOO much cheaper than Disney.

If I'm paying, I would still choose DCL over Carnival, but mainly because my kids are still young and I want a family-vibe.
a1sand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 03:35 PM   #29
TwinPrincessMermaids
DIS Veteran
 
TwinPrincessMermaids's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: KY
Posts: 3,408

Quote:
Originally Posted by a1sand View Post
I just got off the Elation a week and a half ago. My family of four went with my extended family. We took Carnival because my mom was paying We were originally scheduled to be on Triumph, but those plans changed.
I love DCL and I se expectations super low and it really wasn't too bad. We enjoyed the meals. The show was ok, I just didn't feel it was appropriate for my children (10 and 8.) The boat was small and old, but clean. The room was small for four, but we made it work. I thought the beds and sheets were ok.

Our cruise was SOOOOO much cheaper than Disney.

If I'm paying, I would still choose DCL over Carnival, but mainly because my kids are still young and I want a family-vibe.
My experience is that the room rate is divided with Carn. (in other words, when we booked 3 to a room, all of our rates went down like we split the room rate.) So in that case, a family going CCL is going to definitely be cheaper. This time, when we did three to a room on DCL, it was PER PERSON period, no discounts with the extra person. That was new to me. But we all still felt like we got the value. (and we dug the extra private bathroom set up!)

Point being, if you have a big family, you can get some savings with CCL vs DCL. If you are just 2, it's not as good a deal pp. (Altho I still think Rog's CCL is a bit much for 3 to a room at $650 pp on a 5 day? Unless its x 4 to one room and x 2 to the other?)
TwinPrincessMermaids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 03:40 PM   #30
tweis
DIS Veteran
 
tweis's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: GA
Posts: 2,656

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogillio View Post
Maybe I should have titled this post, "never say never". For year I've said we would never sail on CCL based on things I've read and based on my sister's assessment of CCL but.....well, my daughter is only off work 5 days and I found a 5 day CCL cruise out of New Orleans. 5 days, 4 adults, 2 rooms for $2,600!

My expectations are low as far as the shows but my 'kids' are 20 and 22 so we'll allocate some coin for gambling and take some cool excursions.

Anyone cruised on Carnival Elation out of NO and can compare/contrast to DCL?
I haven't cruised on Carnival, we have only cruised on DCL, however, we are open to cruising on other lines. I have younger children so I probably wouldn't take them on the older ships or the shorter cruises BUT if they were going somewhere that I want to go, on a newer ship, and I didn't already have vacation plans, then I would give it a try. I know people that love CCL even after trying DCL they still prefer CCL. I think you just have to go in knowing that it is a different product.

I will be interested in hearing your thoughts when you return.
__________________
4 NIGHT MAGIC 2014 The Magic is better than the Dream.....I'll be the judge of that!http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3272639
5 Night Disney Dream Double Dip June 2012
3 Night Disney Dream May 2013 Trip report W/Navigators http://www.disboards.com/showthread.p?t=3121863
tweis is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:20 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.