Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-17-2013, 09:36 PM   #16
Kendal
DIS Veteran

There are some things that are recent but they habe been warning of criminal activity for awhile this stuff happens all over the place... And if u feel uncomfortable then best bet is to leave... For the most part I agree with everyone else lack of police.... Know one would get robbed in front of a officer .... Bottom line is no matter where you are... United States or traveling abroad just pay attention to your surroundings... When we go ashore we leave all valuables in the safe just use common sense... And pray for the family from Chicago that lost a loves one trying to help another !
Kendal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 09:21 PM   #17
chandlermolly
Earning My Ears

My family was in Nassau for another cruise in October, and we did not do a shore excursion. We chose to go out on our own. We are doing a Disney Cruise in July, and I will either do an organized excursion or stay on the ship. There were times where we did not know where we were going, and it made me feel a bit nervous. We did not have an incidents, though. The straw market is very high pressure and was uncomfortable for my young children. I think we will probably skip that this time, also.
chandlermolly is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: