Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 08-12-2013, 04:34 PM   #1381
pld5
Dreaming of Disney

We are going back to WL CL 2/23/14 to 2/28/14! Booked and deposit down today!
1972 - 1987 -WDW semi-annual trips with parents & brother -offsite hotels, 10/2005 - Pregnant with DS - offsite rental home (DH's first trip), 3/2010 -DS's first visit for his 4th birthday - offsite rental home, First stay onsite -WL "]Better Late Than Never January 22-28, 2012, They Don't Make Pencils in PA? Feb/Mar 2013 TR, Why Do I Have To Ride By Myself? Feb/Mar 2014 TR
Old 08-12-2013, 04:52 PM   #1382
PrincessSuzanne
Guess I will be eating crow tonight
Good thing I can be quiet when necessary

Quote:
Originally Posted by The real Mrs Potts View Post
Cant Wait!!!! Its the Final Countdown Song keeps playing in my head!!
We can sing it together while our husband's are talking...It's the final countdowwwwwn!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandCalifornian View Post

So close! We are starting to feel rushed for our trip, and you're a week ahead of us. It will be wonderful to be at Disney.
And I have 12 days of work left before we leave. I don't think it will take me long to pack and I am taking off the day of the evening we leave so I can do last minute stuff while DH is at work
Register to remove

Old 08-12-2013, 05:11 PM   #1383
sixisenough
Mouseketeer

I wanted to share the We got on our last night of an amazing trip celebrating my daughter's 13th birthday and our 17th wedding anniversary!!
We always have been drawn to WL and have always founds ways to spend time at this resort on our trips. We are AKL DVC owners, but I decided to end this trip with a 3 night stay in a deluxe Club level room. Let me first say in all ways it did not disappoint and already plan on coming back in January. But this surprise for my girls was icing on the cake!!

I included picutres since it tells the story better!! We found this awesome Mickey sitting with a note on one of the the little nooks on level 5 just sitting in the chair. We just thought at first someone lost this cute little guy.
The only sad part is that I wish I could have thanked this gracious and thoughtful person for making my girls and I smile so much that I was in tears!!!
I am going to share this story on the resort boards also because it shows what a great place WL is!!!

Old 08-12-2013, 05:13 PM   #1384
GrandCalifornian
Can't Wait To Go Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Queen Bee View Post
We are booked for a Standard View room for Marathon weekend.

I am trying to decide if it's worth the extra cost to upgrade. We don't spend much time in the room ...... but the thought of being able to see Wishes or the Water parade from our room is appealing ..... Thoughts? Opinions?
You might still be able to see some of wishes if you get a high floor Standard View room in the North wing.

We had an inner courtyard view for one trip and had a great view of the EWP. We stood out on the balcony and videotaped it one night, and found the video on the camera years later.

Our choice is not to pay to upgrade from Standard view, and we have been fortunate with upgrades, but a nice view from the balcony can be nice. It's up to you how much it is worth to you. We do like the rooms that open to the lobby, because the view out that side of the room is impressive. If noise is a concern though (as it may be for you with the marathon), a room away from the lobby might be quieter. Either way, have a great time.
Old 08-12-2013, 05:16 PM   #1385
GrandCalifornian
Can't Wait To Go Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixisenough View Post
I wanted to share the We got on our last night of an amazing trip celebrating my daughter's 13th birthday and our 17th wedding anniversary!!
We always have been drawn to WL and have always founds ways to spend time at this resort on our trips. We are AKL DVC owners, but I decided to end this trip with a 3 night stay in a deluxe Club level room. Let me first say in all ways it did not disappoint and already plan on coming back in January. But this surprise for my girls was icing on the cake!!

I included picutres since it tells the story better!! We found this awesome Mickey sitting with a note on one of the the little nooks on level 5 just sitting in the chair. We just thought at first someone lost this cute little guy.
The only sad part is that I wish I could have thanked this gracious and thoughtful person for making my girls and I smile so much that I was in tears!!!
I am going to share this story on the resort boards also because it shows what a great place WL is!!!
Aww! How cool is that! What a neat thing, and nice of you to tell us about it.
Old 08-12-2013, 07:50 PM   #1386
disd55
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChainsawBob View Post
My family and I leave on August 20th for our first stay at WL. Can't wait!!
That's a coincidence! I don't know if you are driving and meant leaving that day or arriving by flight that day but we ARRIVE that day!
Old 08-12-2013, 08:16 PM   #1387
mickeynut1
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocalla View Post
Artist Point was so good, I can't wait to go back
Glad you liked Artist Point. It's one of our favorites and we can't wait to go back .

Quote:
Originally Posted by hebbynan View Post
We just switched to over to the WL in a Courtyard Bunk Bed room from the Poly. When I got the call about switching to the GF, it got us thinking about whether or not we really wanted to stay at the Poly with all the construction going on. Well, we've always wanted to stay at the WL...so here we come September 18-24. I am so psyched!!!
Have a great trip.....you're going to love the WL .

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessSuzanne View Post
17 days and counting

Quote:
Originally Posted by smiths02 View Post
We didn't go from WL, and granted, this was a 4th of July weekend, but driving and trying to park at DTD was a nightmare. (We took the bus on previous trips at AKL). That was the ONE part of the trip that I thought these boards steered me wrong on. DH was a little annoyed as he was driving. Personally, I am less aggravated waiting on a bus then driving in heavy traffic and circling for a parking spot.
We always use Disney transportation, but on one of our last trips we decided to drive to DTD, which was nightmare for us too . We must have driven around the parking lot at least 30 minutes (if not more) before finding a parking space. Then when we left, it was so hectic getting out of there.....we vowed at that time to never drive again.....just wasn't worth it for us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zippa D Doodah View Post
Using WDW transportation instead of driving is a part of the vacation for me. Since I drive a bunch for my job, and wind up doing most of the family driving, I look forward to having the transportation taken care of for a change while at WDW. If there is an extra 10 minute wait for a bus or a boat, or if it takes a few minutes longer to get somewhere versus how I could have driven it I don't even think twice about it. It is relaxing just to ride and play around with my family.

Of course I am long past the phase where I stress out about rope drops and ADRs and such. YMMV
I agree. We are a "go with the flow" kind of family and we're fine with waiting for a bus, boat, or monorail as we are never in a hurry on vacation. We find that makes for a much more relaxing trip for us .

Quote:
Originally Posted by pld5 View Post
We are going back to WL CL 2/23/14 to 2/28/14! Booked and deposit down today!

Country Inn & Suites LBV June 2001 - CBR July 2002 - BC December 2003 - WL CL Oct/Nov 2004 - WL September 2006 - All Star Vacation Homes March 2007 -Poly September 2007 - All Star Vacation Homes March 2008 - AKL/GF SL/WL January 2010 - AKL/GF December 2010 - GF RPC May 2011
Old 08-12-2013, 08:45 PM   #1388
Wood Nymph
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Queen Bee View Post
We are booked for a Standard View room for Marathon weekend.

I am trying to decide if it's worth the extra cost to upgrade. We don't spend much time in the room ...... but the thought of being able to see Wishes or the Water parade from our room is appealing ..... Thoughts? Opinions?
We upgraded to a woods view room for our last trip because I didn't want to take a chance that we would get one of the standard rooms that was above the loading dock. We ended up with a partial view of Wishes. There are a lot of trees between MK and the lodge, which is why it is called "woods view", so you can't really count on being able to see the fireworks.

I think that the rooms with the best view of the Electric Water Pagent are the inner courtyard rooms.

Next up: WL - Jan 24 to 29, 2015; YC - April 15 - 21, 2015
WL - Oct 22-27, 2014, YC - Sept 24-28, 2014; BC - March 19th to 25th, 2014, WL - Jan 23 - 27, 2014; WL - Nov 30 - Dec 5, 2013; WL - Feb 5 -11, 2013; BC - April 2011, BW - January 2009, BCV - 2007, 2005, 2003, Poly - 2002;
BC - 2001, 1998, 1994, 1992; YC - 1997; GF - 1989, 1988; Poly - 1987, 1986, 1985; CR - 1981, 1980; offsite - 1982, 1976, 1973
Old 08-12-2013, 08:46 PM   #1389
mickeynut1
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixisenough View Post

That is such a great story....thanks for sharing .

Country Inn & Suites LBV June 2001 - CBR July 2002 - BC December 2003 - WL CL Oct/Nov 2004 - WL September 2006 - All Star Vacation Homes March 2007 -Poly September 2007 - All Star Vacation Homes March 2008 - AKL/GF SL/WL January 2010 - AKL/GF December 2010 - GF RPC May 2011
Old 08-12-2013, 11:21 PM   #1390
amwildwood
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlraposa View Post
Do any of the 2 bdrms villas have closed balconies? Also any room locations better than others?
Thanks!!!
Villas

Balconies: I don't know if any of them are closed. Our was a railing and we had two balconies in our two bedroom.

Location: we stayed on the 5th (top) floor lake view. This was suggested by our dvc friend who made the reservation. I don't know if you can hear the people above you on other floors, but we rarely heard our neighbors. I liked the location and definitely the lake view. We had a limited view of the water parade - trees in the way. but we could hear it every night. We liked that part.

We also requested and received a dedicated two bedroom - more closet space and we had a child in the second bedroom. I think a lock off would have been just fine too since we didn't use the extra closet (that would have been a studio entryway).

Hope that helps. Fwiw, we had me, my husband and our two kids with us. Plenty of room for our double stroller, junk, and doing laundry. We had an air mattress set up on the floor in the master bedroom. Yes, the youngest got her very own room with a rented crib.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards
Old 08-13-2013, 07:26 AM   #1391
WDWKOOK
Lawyered-Up and Shovel-Ready!I'm running out of material and may have to resort to re-posting wattle and Siegfried and Roy

We had a wonderful vacation and I will go into more detail with photos in the near future. Your Lodge is as beautiful and cozy as ever! Finally getting around to doing some multi-quoting which I will undertake one page at a time. Realty is such a far cry from WDW! I want to say how impressed I am with all the great help you've offered everyone, especially our new Lodgers. Thank you all (and keep up the great work). If I've missed putting you in the Lodgers' Log, please re-post your dates. If I've missed welcoming you to the WL/VWL thread....

In order to avoid serious Disney planning withdrawal, yesterday, I booked a Christmas visit (thank-you APs). The only Christmas discount is a SOG overflow rate and with those you can't book CL or villas. But, I was able to book CSR Business Class at -20%, which for Christmas is a good deal and I'll only book with a discount. As with all of my bookings, I'm not sure if this will stick, a FWC might be calling my name, but the cost savings of the CSR BC room is substantial.

Quote:
Originally Posted by karenTX View Post
Hi! Did I read correctly that all the fridges in the room have been replaced already? Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zippa D Doodah View Post
Yes. I have read here and elsewhere that all WL fridge replacements have been completed
That's correct and I have it noted in Post #1 under CURRENT/RECENT REHABS. The new fridges do not have a small freezer compartment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by she who must read View Post
I am a Disneyland girl and much of WDW is new to me. Can you tell me what the advantage is to club level at WL? It is so much more money, it is hard to see how it could be worth it, so I think I must be missing something.

We will be going for Thanksgiving week - and it would be 500.00 more (both options with free dining.) We are a group of 4 - two adults and two kids (11 and 8.)

Thanks!

Wendy
Welcome, Wendy! Another advantage is that you know exactly what floor you will be on (if you don't book a Deluxe room) and it is the highest floor and requires keyed-access. Also, the CMs at the OFC are very friendly and helpful. As was already mentioned, you won't save money adding CL, but it can enhance your stay and make it a bit less stressful, especially for breakfast and beverages.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly Quinlan View Post
What time does the campfire and movie start each night. We are wanting to attend October 31st or November 4th and trying to decide which ADR's to keep. Are the movie schedules and the times the same at each resort? TIA
Welcome, Holly! The schedule changes seasonally and is later in the spring/summer and earlier in the fall/winter. Looking back at my old schedules, in April the movie started at 8:30 and the campfire at 6:30. In December the movie started at 6:30. The current schedule is noted in the Resort Activity Calendar which is hyperlinked in Post #1 under NEWS FROM THE LODGE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liberator View Post
1 month to go. I am already in about 20 %-vacation mode.

Just recognized that Disney added the MagicalExpress to DME.

Nice feature, some days ago I was wondering if it was added right to my reservations as I could not find a note anywhere - there it is

edit: The MagicalExpress-hint just disappeared! Can't see it anymore in DME. Maybe another glitch in their system.
Did it ever reappear?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wood Nymph View Post
Club level is not something you get to save money. Most people won't consume $500 worth of food and beverages to make it worth the dollars that are spent. It is more of a luxury, a personal preference that enhances the vacation for some people. Just like some people would rather stay at a deluxe resort rather than a value, some people love the little extras that come with club level. But many people don't get club level when they are on the dining plan because they find that they don't use it enough to justify it when getting all those dining plan meals.

I have never done club level. We just aren't snack people and don't see a value. The amount of money spent on club level could be used for some really nice meals instead. And club level rooms at WL have the closed, (dormer) balcony, something I don't want on our next visit.

But WL club level does look like a great place to stay. I know people love it.
Well put!

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlene130 View Post
Hi everyone I was wondering if anyone could tell me if eating off Disney is convenient from the WL. I am trying to decide between WL and POR but would like the option of being able to go off Disney to eat. We will have a rental car. Thanks in advance for your help
Welcome, Charlene! For us, going off-property while on vacation takes away from the on-site experience. We prefer the total immersion in the Disney experience so we don't ever leave. There are so many food options at WDW that we've never felt the need nor desire to go off-property. It's easy to get anywhere on property using buses, boats, monorail and even feet! That being said, there are some nicer restaurant areas that aren't very far away, maybe 15 minutes, but I would avoid getting on i4 if you can. We never do this though, so my answer might not be very helpful. The resort concierge near the front desk could also help direct you. They all know the area very well and can offer suggestions and the best routes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mystery222184 View Post
This upcoming December will be my first experience with the WL Club, but from previous stays at the Poly and GF Lounges, I absolutely love club level and try to include it in any stay.

The value is better when we make a family trip (5 people) than when I take my gf, but being that we are big coffee drinkers, take advantage of the breakfast and appetizers, and wine at night, I don't think the value is that bad anyway (esp at Disney!). Usually comes to about $100 more a night after discounts for us and it really seems to elevate the trip to give it a more luxurious/partial all-inclusive feel.

I'm sure others will see it differently but that's just my two cents! Hope it helped
Welcome to the thread. I hope you'll post about your first OFC stay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJA View Post
Great ideas, thanks! I think we'll do both -- my DD's are excited about renting a surrey bike, so I think we'll rent that just for a ride. Then we'll rent the regular bikes for our longer day. Thanks for helping me figure this out before we get there.
You're welcome!
Old 08-13-2013, 08:07 AM   #1392
WDWKOOK
Lawyered-Up and Shovel-Ready!I'm running out of material and may have to resort to re-posting wattle and Siegfried and Roy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgsmom View Post
Next year, I am planning our Disney trip for my 40th birthday and DH told me he wants me to do "whatever I want".

I want to stay at WL, we have visited it once on previous trips and it just seems so lovely. I enjoyed the compact nature of staying at Pop, and it seems WL is going to be that way too.

My dilemma is: CL or not CL? Hmmmm. I definitely want to get a bunk bed room for little DD. She loves a bunk bed. So the first thing is, I can actually BOOK a bb room for a regular room, but CL it is just a request. Generally, we get most requests "met" but haven't made such specific ones before.
However, CL sounds very nice. We are not big eaters, so I think the snacks will be nice. We are the kind of people who will split a wrap for lunch in MK just so we don't have to walk around with a belly full of food. But, I think we would take advantage of the snacks and drinks, ESPECIALLY in the morning.

We are staying for 4 nights and the price difference of the two rooms is $500. Is that crazy? Or should I go for it?
Welcome and have you made a decision yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bek View Post
It took a couple of weeks but I read through all 80-something pages My compliments to WDWKook for such lovely thread maintenance!

Last December I did a WL resort visit to see the decorations. It was so gorgeous! So this December I have reserved 3 Woods View rooms for our multi-family group ranging from age 4 to mid-70s. The mid-70s folks are my DIL's parents and this will be their first trip to Disney I'm trying to do what I can to make it special and as easy on them as possible as both have mobility issues.

Anyway, a couple of things:

1. Is there a larger image of the room location map on page 3? I don't know if it's my old eyes or horrible computer monitor resolution, but I can't read the room numbers on it.

2. Are the cobblers only available on Club Level? Those are so fantastic looking!

Thank you!
Welcome to the thread and I'm glad you've enjoyed it. That old WL map is the only one in (public) existence other than the 7th floor CL map we have courtesy of The Lodge Lady. I've been meaning to create a new map and I did ask last week if one was available, but it wasn't for public dissemination.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wood Nymph View Post
Here is a link to a larger image of the room numbers. It is still a little hard to read, but better than the one on the first page.

http://users.hartwick.edu/heydukr/wlrooms.htm

The Territory Lounge serves cobbler. And there is berry cobbler listed on the dinner buffet menu at Trail's End Restaurant in Fort Wilderness. WE plan to eat at both those places in December.
We love TE and I highly recommend it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bek View Post
Thanks! I can finally make out the room numbers

I'm very happy to know that I'll be able to taste some of those lovely looking cobblers

How far a walk is it to Ft. Wilderness? Is it paved well enough to use an ECV on it?
Walking leisurely, it takes about 20 minutes from the WL trail that starts at VWL to the ponies/HDDR/TE area of FW. The trail is concrete until you reach the ponies. You would have to go on the road a bit at that point with an ECV in order to get to the continuation of the paved path/sidewalk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrorke View Post
We are staying at the WL 9/20 - 9/24 and have book a standard room view. Are their "better" standard rooms or should I not even bother worrying about asking for a particular room?

Also, do you think if you request a particular room is lessens your chances of a room upgrade? (I've read that upgrades are rare at WD)

Michelle
Welcome, Michelle! I'll add you to the Log. Room requests don't impact possible upgrades. Many who book a STD room request a high floor in the North Wing since you can see some of Wishes and the Castle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Leia View Post
We got upgraded to a courtyard room from a standard view last month. The receptionist didn't even mention at check-in so we got a lovely surprise when we walked out onto the balcony.
The front desk CMs usually don't know what you actually booked. They just pass along your room information from the Room Assignor. I think it would be great if they mentioned upgrades as this would be more exciting for the guest, but the CM is usually not aware that you've been upgraded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by samnbilly View Post
I have a question re: Room requests for WL.
I received an e-mail from IPO (extremely helpful!)
I had asked about the views available for Deluxe Club level rooms. I know they're not on the same level as the Lounge.
I know I could ask this on the CL thread, but the info on this thread has been SO helpful!!
They told me there are Main Courtyard Views, Woods View & Bay Lake View.
I don't think there are any views of the Castle, but I saw one of the photos posted & It looked like a corner view of the pool & it looked like you could see the whole resort!
I know they are just requests, but if any of you are familiar with the Deluxe rooms, which one would you request? We are balcony people & like to sit on the balcony & relax..
Any thoughts are helpful! I did look at the pictures and diagram.
TIA
Welcome and congratulations on booking a Deluxe room! I have a Deluxe room location map HERE with all the 25 Deluxe room numbers and location descriptions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgsmom View Post
Thank you both for your replies - very very good points. The bunk beds are very important. We don't do a lot of ADRs and planned activities - we kind of "fly by the seat of our pants" if you will. I usually plan one character meal for DD and that's about it.

I wonder if I should book bunk beds and then when I get there, see if there is a bunk bed room in CL that I can upgrade to? Or book CL and if there are no bunk bed rooms, see if they can get me in one?

We do have one "do nothing" day planned, so we will be at the resort that day. I also thought doing CL would take some of the feeling at get at Disney sometimes about being "part of the herd". Decisions, decisions...

Thanks again - perfect responses!
Always book the room you really want so you won't be disappointed. There are only 6-8 CL bunk bed rooms, so there is no guarantee you would get one unless you book a non-CL bunk bed room.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesster View Post
Hi all!

We'll be WL first-timers April 27-May 4th. Would y'all recommend doing the WL tour one morning, even though we'll be staying there? I have three boys who are all into trains, and I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that you get to see Walt's model trains, or a special room that houses them (?) on the tour. Despite awesomeness of the trains, is this a tour you'd take an active four-year-old boy on?
Welcome and I'll add you to the Log.

We took the free Lodge tour again just last week and I would recommend it, but not for a 4-year-old. The tour would get boring for a pre-schooler and the guide can be difficult to hear at times. I would probably recommend it for a child who can walk around quietly with their parents for one hour without a break - maybe 10 and up? But, you can see more of the Carolewood Pacific Room over at VWL on your own than on the tour. The tour is only one hour long and goes very quickly through the room. There isn't a whole lot to see in the room, but you and the kids can take your time anytime you want as it's always open. I have photos I'll post soon for you.

Last edited by WDWKOOK; 08-13-2013 at 03:23 PM.
Old 08-13-2013, 08:10 AM   #1393
mickeynut1
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDWKOOK View Post
We had a wonderful vacation and I will go into more detail with photos in the near future. Your Lodge is as beautiful and cozy as ever! Finally getting around to doing some multi-quoting which I will undertake one page at a time. Realty is such a far cry from WDW! I want to say how impressed I am with all the great help you've offered everyone, especially our new Lodgers. Thank you all (and keep up the great work). If I've missed putting you in the Lodgers' Log, please re-post your dates. If I've missed welcoming you to the WL/VWL thread....

In order to avoid serious Disney planning withdrawal, yesterday, I booked a Christmas visit (thank-you APs). The only Christmas discount is a SOG overflow rate and with those you can't book CL or villas. But, I was able to book CSR Business Class at -20%, which for Christmas is a good deal and I'll only book with a discount. As with all of my bookings, I'm not sure if this will stick, a FWC might be calling my name, but the cost savings of the CSR BC room is substantial.
Welcome home Kook . Glad you had a great trip......can't wait to hear all about it and see lots of pics. Yay for booking a Christmas trip . I've always said the best way to get over the post Disney blues is to book another trip right away . Hope it's not too hard getting back to reality.

Old 08-13-2013, 08:16 AM   #1394
goofy4prez
DIS Dads Club Member #484
I hate the Steelers & Ravens like a mother loves a child!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDWKOOK View Post
We had a wonderful vacation and I will go into more detail with photos in the near future.
I'm glad you had a great time (as if there was ever any doubt). I can't wait to hear about it and see all those awesome pictures I'm sure you will post.

Achieved (6-10-12) and maintaining weight lost goal of 115 LBS.From 267 lbs to 152 lbs
Old 08-13-2013, 08:16 AM   #1395
WDWKOOK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly Quinlan View Post
Can anyone tell me about how long it takes to walk from the lobby to the boat launch or bus stop?
Welcome! With so many transportation options at WL, getting to and from them is very easy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TX Momof2 View Post
Hi WL Fans!
I'm new to this thread. My family and I are taking a trip to DW in late January to celebrate the kids birthdays (both Jan babies!). The beauty of this trip is my MIL is coming with us! She's never been to DW and it will also be my son's first trip!

My question for you is...would it be better/more convenient to book 2 regular rooms or the deluxe CL room? I would want the rooms to be connected if we booked regular, so we could all be together. I know it'd be more convenient to have 2 bathrooms, but I'm completely tempted by CL. We've never stayed at the WL. My kids will be 5 and 10 on the trip.

Thanks for any help!
Welcome! Keep in mind also that with the Deluxe room, discounts are rarely if ever available and your room wouldn't be on the CL floor. Also, you wouldn't have as much privacy as you would with two rooms.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChainsawBob View Post
My family and I leave on August 20th for our first stay at WL. Can't wait!!
Congratulations! Only one more week!

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymac123 View Post
We are right behind you!! I cant wait!!! Have a great stay!!!
Only two more weeks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymac123 View Post
Does anyone know if you still need to put your photos on a photobucket type place to post photos from your iphone? Or is the Dis app the only thing needed? I can't figure it out??
I like using Snapbucket with my iPhone. I take the photo using Snapbucket and it automatically uploads it to my Photobucket account and the IMG code is already generated. It saves me the step of uploading the photo and you can still choose an embellishment as it uploads. The app is free in the app. store.
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: