Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 09-08-2013, 04:54 PM   #2176
psac
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDWKOOK View Post
I have lots of photos from last month, but the "new and (not) improved" Photobucket only cooperates sporadically in allowing me to edit the size of the photos and add framing. I will try again this weekend to get them downsized for posting to a TR.
Have you tried Flikr? I don't know if they have as many framing options, and in general I hate that you can't grab the bbcode right from the iphone app -- you have to use the browser, but I find the resolution is much better. Might be worth checking out.
Past AKL-K Apr'14, BWV Nov'13, VWL/DCL Fantasy Sep'13, Poly CL Jul'13, AKL CL Apr'13, BWV Nov'12, BC CL Jun'12, BLT Apr'12, BWV Nov'11, CR Jul'11, BWI CL Nov'10, GF CL Apr'10, GF Apr'09, Omni Champ. Apr'07, POR Oct '03
Old 09-08-2013, 05:53 PM   #2177
GrandCalifornian
Can't Wait To Go Back

Quote:
I can't ever sleep-in the second morning when we leave GA for WDW or if we're coming up from Boca. Last month, I told DD and DH it was time to get up and get ready one hour earlier than I told them we were going to get up. They kept asking what time it was and I just ignored them - can you try this technique with DW? DH finally figured it out when we were in the car that we were about an hour ahead of schedule

Thanks for clarifying and it'll be great to see today's outfit
That is funny. I could totally do that to Melissa, but I would be in trouble when she figured it out.

Today was Allie's BBB appointment, so it was a fancy dress morning.

After an afternoon break in the room she switched into something more comfy, but kept her sash.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-08-2013, 06:36 PM   #2178
WDWKOOK
Lawyered-Up and Shovel-Ready!I'm running out of material and may have to resort to re-posting wattle and Siegfried and Roy

MY WL/VWL PICTORIAL OVERVIEW/TR IS POSTED HERE.

Hope to see everyone over there - there are plenty of good rockers still available!

Time to get caught up here now...
Old 09-08-2013, 07:14 PM   #2179
DisneyDmbNut

When You Wish Upon A Star...
WL Vet

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandCalifornian View Post

After an afternoon break in the room she switched into something more comfy, but kept her sash.
My DD has the same crown.. She got it this summer.. She wore it all week, even to tea
Old 09-08-2013, 07:43 PM   #2180
WDWKOOK
Lawyered-Up and Shovel-Ready!I'm running out of material and may have to resort to re-posting wattle and Siegfried and Roy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjs314 View Post
KOOK

Yes it is just 56 Days and yet I was over checking availability for our dates at WL but when I mentioned it to Bob he said he doesn't want to switch I was really surprised since WL use to be his favorite so I guess We will be staying put at least for now.

I am never far from this thread I just lurk a lot

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeynut1 View Post
I agree....might as well get driving if they're already up . Hope the TR is coming along good.....can't wait to read it .
All done! It's more of a photo album than review. Between this thread and the two recent in-depth WL and CL reviews I did, I just couldn't see boring everyone with a re-hash of the same information, so I hope everyone likes oodles of WL/VWL photos

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristainohio View Post
One week till we arrive at WL for our first CL stay!! We are SO excited! One question, DH loves to stay in the lobby (when you walk out of room you are looking into lobby.) is that possible at CL? I need to make my room requests ASAP. I keep forgetting!
I know your "open to lobby" question was answered by Candace, but you can email the IPO with any location requests you might have, but you'll want to do it at least 5 days prior to arrival.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lulubel88 View Post
7 days more days until I arrive for my solo trip to WL. I'm so excited I could explode! Now if I could just get more than my AP, MDE voucher and Halloween party ticket packed. I hope my co-workers can put up with me this week.
How exciting and who cares about the co-wrokers, they'll be rid of you soon enough and then they'll have more work to do

Quote:
Originally Posted by psac View Post
Have you tried Flikr? I don't know if they have as many framing options, and in general I hate that you can't grab the bbcode right from the iphone app -- you have to use the browser, but I find the resolution is much better. Might be worth checking out.
Thanks for the suggestion. I've been using PB since '09 and have thousands of image codes with them. It's strange, but when I switched to a slightly older Apple laptop, it worked better than my new Apple desktop so I was able to get everything edited more quickly. I also learned to set it to only upload my photos at a certain size, so now I won't have to re-size anymore and DD suggests skipping the framing altogether. So that should help the next time I have a few hundred photos to post. Everything was fine with PB until they "improved" everything and changed all their software. All good things...
Old 09-08-2013, 07:47 PM   #2181
WDWKOOK

Paul and Melissa:

We are all loving your photos and I hardly recognized HRH Allie. I love that she did an outfit change. DD wants to know how long will Allie want to keep her hair that way, and how long will you let her keep her hair that way?

BTW, not trying to be (too) nosy, but are your folks not with you this time? I hope you didn't leave them behind, but you haven't mentioned them this trip.
Old 09-08-2013, 07:49 PM   #2182
DisneyDmbNut

WL Vet

Quote:

Hope to see everyone over there - there are plenty of good rockers still available!

Oh! What gorgeous pictures!
Old 09-08-2013, 07:51 PM   #2183
lilcoconut2906
Earning My Ears

We stay at akl one night and have magic bands than we spend another 7 nights at wlv has anyone been able to use there magic bands at wlv?
Old 09-08-2013, 07:53 PM   #2184
WDWKOOK

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyDmbNut View Post
My DD has the same crown.. She got it this summer.. She wore it all week, even to tea
Love the crown-wearing DDs. Mine kept reminding me that our first stop last month had to be on Main Street to get a shiny crown. Sure enough, it was our first stop. She chose her crown and wore it proudly all day. The next day, a piece broke off. Off we went back to Arribas Bros. with DD14 for a crown replacement. We thought for sure she'd wear it to the first day of school, but she was afraid it would get broken again. She's saving it for Christmas when she can get another one if this one breaks...
Old 09-08-2013, 07:54 PM   #2185
WDWKOOK

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyDmbNut View Post
Oh! What gorgeous pictures!
Thank you!
Old 09-08-2013, 07:57 PM   #2186
DisneyDmbNut

WL Vet

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilcoconut2906 View Post
We stay at akl one night and have magic bands than we spend another 7 nights at wlv has anyone been able to use there magic bands at wlv?
I am not 100% positive, but I think they follow you. It's linked through your MDE.
Old 09-08-2013, 08:26 PM   #2187
CuteAsMinnie
DIS Veteran

Quote:

Love. Love. Love.

Ur swell!
Wilderness Lodge Old Faithful Club - 2010, 2013, 2015
We'll be home soon...

Old 09-08-2013, 08:56 PM   #2188
LuvGoldens
Mouseketeer

GrandCalifornian -what a great family picture with Mickey and Allie looks so cute after her BBB. I've been looking out for her in the lobby whenever we're down here, couldn't mistake those beautiful outfits your wife made. Glad you're having a great time.

Thanks for the heads up on the mugs, we just went now and switched out the regular black ones we bought yesterday.
Wilderness Lodge Sept 8-16, 2013
Old 09-08-2013, 09:29 PM   #2189
mickeynut1
DIS Veteran

Quote:
All done! It's more of a photo album than review. Between this thread and the two recent in-depth WL and CL reviews I did, I just couldn't see boring everyone with a re-hash of the same information, so I hope everyone likes oodles of WL/VWL photos
I just came from there......you posted some awesome pics . Seeing all of those great pics makes me want to get back to the OFC .

Country Inn & Suites LBV June 2001 - CBR July 2002 - BC December 2003 - WL CL Oct/Nov 2004 - WL September 2006 - All Star Vacation Homes March 2007 -Poly September 2007 - All Star Vacation Homes March 2008 - AKL/GF SL/WL January 2010 - AKL/GF December 2010 - GF RPC May 2011
Old 09-08-2013, 09:32 PM   #2190
R2-JD
It was all started by Walt Disney!

GrandCalifornian - as my DW mentioned great pics and your DD is adorable! Thanks for the heads up on the mugs.

I did my Exotic Driving Experience today at 2:00 and had an AMAZING time again. Drove the Lamborghini Gallardo this time, last year I drove the Ferarri 458 Italia and I actually went faster in the Lamborghini. 124 MPH!

I was going to post these pics of the Lodge last night but Photobucket has been causing me grief for some reason. So here are a few pics I took:

JD
2013(Sept) WDW Wilderness Lodge
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: