Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 09-06-2013, 10:00 AM   #2086
luvmylatte
Mouseketeer

Going home to WL/WDW in 16 days!!!! WooHoo!

Kook please add me to the log 9/22-9/29/13. So excited to be going back to WDW and first stay at WL. WL is a bucket list moment for me. Also going to get on the balloon at DTD...another bucket list item.
Old 09-06-2013, 10:21 AM   #2087
sweetnjmom
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandCalifornian View Post
Yeah, there is no online indication of the phone requests, but they are visible to the room assignor.

We are on our way as well, and should arrive at the Lodge tonight. We totally agree that we just want to get to Disney.
Enjoy your trip, GrandCalifornian!!!!

Past trips off property: 4/80, 1/81, 6/94 and 5/09
Past trips on property: 8/90 GF, 10/96 CBR, 11/01 ASM, 5/02 POR, 5/06 CSR
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-06-2013, 11:48 AM   #2088
Holly Quinlan
This is my family. I found it, all on my own. Is little, and broken, but still good. Yeah, still good.

Just made my last payment only 53 days left!
Old 09-06-2013, 12:46 PM   #2089
WDWKOOK
Lawyered-Up and Shovel-Ready!I'm running out of material and may have to resort to re-posting wattle and Siegfried and Roy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rotlex View Post
Our official WL stay dates for 2014 - would love to see me in the Lodgers Log again

August 20th through August 28th 2014! Let the countdown begin!!!!
I will officially add your wonderful dates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pas130 View Post
Had to check in to find my long lost DISsis Congrats!! WL at Christmas AWESOME Miss you on the RC thread (I am still at WL CL but in June instead of August)
Well, a big HOW-DY. Please post your new dates so I can correct the official record. Going two months sooner is awesome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wood Nymph View Post
Don't be afraid to ask questions. I'm one of the people who love to talk about the WL and am happy to answer if I can.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulieT3 View Post
Kook, can you add me to the log? We are at WL from 10/16-10/20 and then headed over to BC until 10/25 . It looks like we will be part of the Magic Band test for our BC portion, so it will be interesting to be able to compare the difference of having them vs. not having them on the same trip. Surprise baby #3 is due in March, so It looks like our days are numbered for staying at our favorite disney resort, as we will soon be a family of 5...kind of makes me wish I had booked our entire trip there this time.

Kerry, I'm so sorry to hear of your sad news. Thinking of you.
Congratulations on #3 and I'd be happy to add you. Your trip is coming up soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteAsMinnie View Post

I meant AT WDW!
I knew what you meant, but had to give you a hard time anyway

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonshadow View Post
We'll it's finally here, the day we leave for Florida. We are in the process of packing then off we go! A few days at the in laws over the weekend and then a week at the Wilderness Lodge starting Monday (9/9 - 9/13).

For the first time I am tried Online Check-In. Hopefully my requests made when I booked will be seen as there was really nothing on the online form showing what I requested over the phone. Either way I don't really care that much, just want to get to Disney .
You're almost there! Don't worry, I've talked to a Room Assignor about multiple requests, and he assured me that they see both your OCI and your called-in requests - a nice, long list for the poor Room Assignor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TandLMommy28 View Post
Only 15 more days... Until we are one year away from our next trip. Sigh. It's looking like we will be going 9/21-27/2014. (Not that I want to go this year, really. We have a two month old and I can't imagine Disney is all that fun when you are still getting up twice a night and baby is nursing every 2 hours during the day! ). But still, it seems so far away!
Your (very hungry) baby is going to change so much in one year and the year will be over before you know it. Your then 14-month-old will be running around...hungry...

Quote:

We are on our way as well, and should arrive at the Lodge tonight. We totally agree that we just want to get to Disney.
You are soooo close now - you can probably smell the S'mores cupcake! Enjoy the EWP tonight and check-in with us when you can to let us know about your check-in

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruisinaz View Post
Days like today are wierd.. thinking that one month from today I will have to check out from WL! I don't like those thoughts so much. The only good thing about it is checking out to go a the Dream!

I am so excited to to stay at WL! Everyone one this board has helped me plan so much! I hope I have enough time to enjoy WL inbetween my park visits!
Getting on the Dream is going to make check-out a lot better then getting up at 0400 to drive home over 14 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by hebbynan View Post
To all of you checking in soon...I wish you HAPPY MAGICAL TIMES!!

I can't believe that in 12 days I will be checked in here!!!

I don't know how I am ever going to make it through next week at work. I can tell you my mind will definitely NOT be on my job!! LOL
Hmmm... You're not a surgeon, pilot or Air Traffic Controller, etc... are you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly Quinlan View Post
Just made my last payment only 53 days left!
That can only mean one thing......

Our PIF Dancing Guy for YOU.......

And a banana for some potassium
Old 09-06-2013, 12:48 PM   #2090
hebbynan
Chase and Eli's Mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDWKOOK View Post
Hmmm... You're not a surgeon, pilot or Air Traffic Controller, etc... are you?
HAHA - no! I'm an administrative assistant so I think the world is safe!

WL 2013*ASMo 2011/2010/2006*FW 2007**SoG 2000*Off Site 1998

No Ticker...
Old 09-06-2013, 12:51 PM   #2091
WDWKOOK
Lawyered-Up and Shovel-Ready!I'm running out of material and may have to resort to re-posting wattle and Siegfried and Roy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hebbynan View Post
HAHA - no! I'm an administrative assistant so I think the world is safe!
Old 09-06-2013, 01:22 PM   #2092
Haygar2
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TandLMommy28
Only 15 more days... Until we are one year away from our next trip. Sigh. It's looking like we will be going 9/21-27/2014. (Not that I want to go this year, really. We have a two month old and I can't imagine Disney is all that fun when you are still getting up twice a night and baby is nursing every 2 hours during the day! ). But still, it seems so far away!
I am, almost, in the same boat time wise (not newborn wise lol). We leave, exactly, one year from today. We are driving, so our week long vacation at the WL will start one year from tomorrow. Which is, incidentally, my birthday. Lol
Old 09-06-2013, 01:28 PM   #2093
TheLodgeLady
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Yeah, there is no online indication of the phone requests, but they are visible to the room assignor.

Have a wonderful, magical time!
Old 09-06-2013, 01:50 PM   #2094
mommy2twingles
Mouseketeer

Staying CL level in November and on one of my recent emails to the planning staff their reply said that they highly recommend signing up for MDE and linking my reservations to keep up to date with the new mymagic+ enhancements that are coming in the near future. Fingers crossed that this means magic bands and FP+ will be at the lodge for November

Old 09-06-2013, 02:38 PM   #2095
WDWKOOK

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLodgeLady View Post
Have a wonderful, magical time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy2twingles View Post
Staying CL level in November and on one of my recent emails to the planning staff their reply said that they highly recommend signing up for MDE and linking my reservations to keep up to date with the new mymagic+ enhancements that are coming in the near future. Fingers crossed that this means magic bands and FP+ will be at the lodge for November
My fingers are crossed for you
Old 09-06-2013, 03:00 PM   #2096
KerryCM
DIS Veteran

Location: Murfreesboro, TN now, but will always be a MA girl!

Everyone leaving soon and those already there, hope you have fantastically magical trips. Only 3 more weeks for us and boy are we both going to be ready for this!!

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. It means a lot to me. Hoping to do something special for Jim at the lodge. he needs some pixie dust sprinkled on him. Have to think of something for him. I do know a massage will be booked, he enjoys them. If anyone has rented a pontoon boat or done the fishing excursion can you give me some feed back? Any other ideas let me know!!
Old 09-06-2013, 03:09 PM   #2097
PrincessSuzanne
Guess I will be eating crow tonight
Good thing I can be quiet when necessary

Quote:
Originally Posted by KerryCM View Post
Everyone leaving soon and those already there, hope you have fantastically magical trips. Only 3 more weeks for us and boy are we both going to be ready for this!!

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. It means a lot to me. Hoping to do something special for Jim at the lodge. he needs some pixie dust sprinkled on him. Have to think of something for him. I do know a massage will be booked, he enjoys them. If anyone has rented a pontoon boat or done the fishing excursion can you give me some feed back? Any other ideas let me know!!
My husband and I have rented a pontoon boat (we have also rented a Boston Whaler, but preferred the pontoon) and it was amazing being out on the water at WDW. We actually rented from the Grand Floridian and drove all the way down to Ft. Wilderness and back several times and tooks tons of pictures along the way.

My husband rented a Sea Racyer this past weekend and had a blast going back and forth between the GF and FW and hitting the wakes behind the bigger boats.
Old 09-06-2013, 04:10 PM   #2098
TandLMommy28
DIS Veteran

I hope everyone headed down this month comes back with tons and tons of pictures to share!

Old 09-06-2013, 04:14 PM   #2099
Amycakes78
Earning My Ears

I haven't done our online check in yet and haven't made any special requests. When doing online check in, are there any requests anyone would recommend? We are booked with a woods view.
Thanks!
Old 09-06-2013, 05:55 PM   #2100
GrandCalifornian
Can't Wait To Go Back

We just landed in Orlando. We are headed towards the ME bus and will post pics once we get our room. We are soooo excited to be here.
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: