Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 09-03-2013, 10:28 AM   #1996
eeyore29
DIS Veteran Wanna-Be

Location: Mount Wannahockaloogie (a small mountain town near Allentown, PA)

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymac123 View Post

I didn't see any non-refrigerated juice, just gerber baby 100% apple juices in 2 or 4 oz bottles. Sorry
Thank you so much for checking! Now we know for sure.
Old 09-03-2013, 11:50 AM   #1997
afrabuck
Earning My Ears

Checking in on 10/29 for a 10 day stay. Just did my daily check of my reservations when I clicked on FP+ I didn't get the standard pop up message. Instead it took me to the FP+ page with a list of 5 days then got a message "We're Sorry! The selected date must be within at least one party member's FastPass+ selection window."

I thought it was interesting to see something different then the usual pop up. Could this mean that maybe WL could be included in the test as well?

I also remember reading about others that have gotten this message. Can anyone point me in the right direction on the forum. Did those with this message eventually get opened up to select FP+ times? Or does anyone have anymore information on this message?

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-03-2013, 01:36 PM   #1998
BwoZoo22
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by afrabuck View Post
Checking in on 10/29 for a 10 day stay. Just did my daily check of my reservations when I clicked on FP+ I didn't get the standard pop up message. Instead it took me to the FP+ page with a list of 5 days then got a message "We're Sorry! The selected date must be within at least one party member's FastPass+ selection window."

I thought it was interesting to see something different then the usual pop up. Could this mean that maybe WL could be included in the test as well?

I also remember reading about others that have gotten this message. Can anyone point me in the right direction on the forum. Did those with this message eventually get opened up to select FP+ times? Or does anyone have anymore information on this message?
For me it seems to depend on which device I use to log into MDE. I don't get that message on my desktop, but I do on the pad.

Old 09-03-2013, 01:47 PM   #1999
CuteAsMinnie
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDWKOOK View Post
DD is back to school today so I will be back this afternoon to multi-quote. I hope to get my TR started this week

Never did like the first day of school...

But trip report....

Quote:

Head over to the Theme Parks, Attractions and Strategies section and there are more Magic Band and FP+ threads than you'll ever be able to keep track of.
Wilderness Lodge Old Faithful Club - 2010, 2013, 2015
We'll be home soon...

Old 09-03-2013, 04:29 PM   #2000
Eric in TX
Belle, it's about time you got your head out of those books and started thinking about more important things....like me.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BwoZoo22 View Post
For me it seems to depend on which device I use to log into MDE. I don't get that message on my desktop, but I do on the pad.

This for me, too. I think the MDE is slightly different depending on what type of device you're using....
Old 09-03-2013, 04:57 PM   #2001
TandLMommy28
DIS Veteran

Do the bunk bed rooms make the room feel bigger? I don't know how much we'd notice since we are typically moderate people and WL is already bigger than POR but we will also have one in a pack n play so the extra space would be nice. Just wondering.
Old 09-03-2013, 05:05 PM   #2002
Mousemommy1
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TandLMommy28 View Post
Do the bunk bed rooms make the room feel bigger? I don't know how much we'd notice since we are typically moderate people and WL is already bigger than POR but we will also have one in a pack n play so the extra space would be nice. Just wondering.
I think the bunk beds definitely give more floor space. If you have a pack and play, a good spot for it is right across from the bunk beds...we kept our shoes and suitcases there, but it would be a perfect spot for a pack and play.

PAST TRIPS:
JUL 1985 OFFSITE • JUL 1989 OFFSITE • MAR 2000 ASMO • SEP 2000 ASMU • SEP 2002 ASSP • NOV 2009 POP • FEB 2011 CBR • JUL 2012 WL CL • APR 2013 YC CL • SEP 2013 POFQ • AUG 2014 BC CL
Old 09-03-2013, 05:11 PM   #2003
WDWKOOK
Lawyered-Up and Shovel-Ready!I'm running out of material and may have to resort to re-posting wattle and Siegfried and Roy

I Found it!

Call me crazy, really, I don't mind... But, I just LOVE the WL Channel 19 music. I always have it on when I'm unpacking or relaxing in the room and it makes me so happy. Well, elaw kindly sent me a PM to let me know that my first page link to the WL music was no longer active on MouseSavers. I found a new link to the WL music, and in doing so it reminded me to look for the Channel 19 music I so love.

HERE it is if you enjoy it, too. DD has it running on a continuous loop for me using listenonrepeat.com. I feel like I'm in the room unpacking
Old 09-03-2013, 05:18 PM   #2004
GrandCalifornian
Can't Wait To Go Back

Quote:
Call me crazy, really, I don't mind... But, I just LOVE the WL Channel 19 music. I always have it on when I'm unpacking or relaxing in the room and it makes me so happy. Well, elaw kindly sent me a PM to let me know that my first page link to the WL music was no longer active on MouseSavers. I found a new link to the WL music, and in doing so it reminded me to look for the Channel 19 music I so love.

HERE it is if you enjoy it, too. DD has it running on a continuous loop for me using listenonrepeat.com. I feel like I'm in the room unpacking
Very neat find. I just watched it and it felt like the trip started early. Well, maybe not quite but it was neat to see. Thanks for another WL resource.
Old 09-03-2013, 05:26 PM   #2005
WDWKOOK
Lawyered-Up and Shovel-Ready!I'm running out of material and may have to resort to re-posting wattle and Siegfried and Roy

Apologizing for not multi-quoting yet. Busy day which included booking WL for 12/23 - 12/25 using the just-released -35% AP rate instead of the SoG overflow rate I had of only 20% off. I was able to get the same Woods View we have booked. Couldn't book past 12/25 with the AP, but at least we have the SoG rate from 12/25 - 12/31.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandCalifornian View Post
Very neat find. I just watched it and it felt like the trip started early. Well, maybe not quite but it was neat to see. Thanks for another WL resource.
You'll be hearing it in person in just a few days!!! I highly recommend it as an unpacking accompaniment
Old 09-03-2013, 05:33 PM   #2006
KerryCM
DIS Veteran

Location: Murfreesboro, TN now, but will always be a MA girl!

Quote:
Apologizing for not multi-quoting yet. Busy day which included booking WL for 12/23 - 12/25 using the just-released -35% AP rate instead of the SoG overflow rate I had of only 20% off. I was able to get the same Woods View we have booked. Couldn't book past 12/25 with the AP, but at least we have the SoG rate from 12/25 - 12/31.

You'll be hearing it in person in just a few days!!! I highly recommend it as an unpacking accompaniment
Congrats on getting the AP rate!! Also thanks for the link. I have been listening to it to get me in the mood. Only 23 more days!!!
Old 09-03-2013, 05:39 PM   #2007
WDWKOOK

Quote:
Originally Posted by KerryCM View Post
Congrats on getting the AP rate!! Also thanks for the link. I have been listening to it to get me in the mood. Only 23 more days!!!
It's a Disney mood-maker. I can't believe you are so close to your WL stay
Old 09-03-2013, 05:42 PM   #2008
CuteAsMinnie
DIS Veteran

Quote:

You seriously the best... EVER!!!

You really made my day!!!!
Wilderness Lodge Old Faithful Club - 2010, 2013, 2015
We'll be home soon...

Old 09-03-2013, 05:54 PM   #2009
WDWKOOK

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteAsMinnie View Post
You seriously the best... EVER!!!

You really made my day!!!!
Awww, you're so sweet, but WL and WDW is the best ever! And, DD for showing me how to listen to it over and over and over...

I just had to shut it off the desktop so I can make dinner - very sad. I may have to put it on my iPad or iPhone so I can listen and cook
Old 09-03-2013, 06:18 PM   #2010
DisneyDmbNut

When You Wish Upon A Star...
WL Vet

Stopping in to join..

I am an OLD WL Vet from the days of Roy.. But I just upgraded our stay in November from AKL to WL Club Level!! I am so excited! Love a good AP rate!!
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: