Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 08-20-2013, 08:51 PM   #1666
Wood Nymph
DIS Veteran
 
Wood Nymph's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Chicago suburbs
Posts: 5,126

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandCalifornian View Post
We split ours 3 ways, but they aren't super big. We would supplement the breakfast with some leftover dessert from the night before or get something else to add to it with a snack credit (like hash browns). If we were more hungry we get two platters and each share a bit with DD.
This is why we are going back to WL, we never got to have one of these delicious looking waffles. On the mornings that we ate breakfast at Roaring Forks, my DH and I shared the breakfast platter, which is a really good value with pancakes, scrambled eggs, bacon and potatoes.

And I never went in the Mercantile either. I have a long "to do" list.
__________________
~ Sue



Next up: WL - Jan 24 to 29, 2015; YC - April 15 - 21, 2015
WL - Oct 22-27, 2014, YC - Sept 24-28, 2014; BC - March 19th to 25th, 2014, WL - Jan 23 - 27, 2014; WL - Nov 30 - Dec 5, 2013; WL - Feb 5 -11, 2013; BC - April 2011, BW - January 2009, BCV - 2007, 2005, 2003, Poly - 2002;
BC - 2001, 1998, 1994, 1992; YC - 1997; GF - 1989, 1988; Poly - 1987, 1986, 1985; CR - 1981, 1980; offsite - 1982, 1976, 1973
Wood Nymph is offline  
Old 08-20-2013, 09:45 PM   #1667
Kathy Z
Counting my Blessings
 
Kathy Z's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: MI
Posts: 1,511

It's time for me to catch up with this wonderful WL crew because we just booked our first visit to WL, taking our grandson, age 8, on his first trip to WDW. We've tried to plan this for more than a year and finally got a tentative OK from his parents and assigned 3rd grade teacher in time to book under the Fall Promo with a 30% room discount. I've made the 4 "must do" ADRs for us but I did have to settle for Ohana's character breakfast rather than Tusker House character breakfast. Perhaps it is just as well since Jason can be difficult to get moving some mornings. We're doing Ohana on a non-park day and made it late so we can sleep in.

I'm sure I'll be back later with some questions but for now I'm getting packed for a road trip to NC & PA for the next two weeks.
__________________
Polynesian Apr. 1975 & May 1980 w/DH, DD, & DS The Disney Inn (Originally The Golf Resort; now Shades of Green) Christmas 1985 w/DH, DD & DS
Polynesian May 2009 w/DH, DGD (10) & DGD (7) BWI Dec 2009 w/DH; AKL Dec 2010 w/DH; AKL Feb. 2012 w/DH; POR w/DH Feb. 2013
WL Nov 2013 w/DH & DGS (8) POFQ Feb 2014 w/DH
Kathy Z is offline  
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 08-20-2013, 10:09 PM   #1668
mickeynut1
DIS Veteran
 
mickeynut1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 15,164

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessSuzanne View Post
OMG, I just snagged a Be Our Guest Dinner reservation for Sept 1st...I am beyond excited.
Congrats on getting an ADR .

Quote:
Originally Posted by pas130 View Post
Hello fellow Lodge Lovers and Lodge Leader

Is it too early to report a 2014 booking??? My summer trip has had a few changes already..but I just got off the phone with CRO and am officially booked for 8/16-8/22 WL CL. We are celebrating my 40th and myself and the Pas-lettes couldn't think of a better place to do it!!
It's never too early to report a trip.....enjoy the planning .

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginnygi View Post
We are booked for 2014 as well. 9/25-9/28. We are staying at POR for 6 night before coming over to WL. Very excited. Never stayed deluxe before. Looking forward to ferry to MK.
Congrats on booking your first WL stay.....you are going to love the lodge .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valgoof View Post
DH and I will be at WL Feb 7-15, 2014!!!!!!!! We have had several different resorts booked over the last few months, but I REALLY wanted WL. DH finally agreed with me or just got tired of me talking about and pointing out all the great things about WL. I booked a Woods view, but really dont care about the view. I requested a king bed and open to the lobby. I wish king bed was a bookable category like it is at the moderates. That was DH's biggest argument against upgrading. But we dealt with double beds at Pop last year, so queen beds will be fine. . I am so happy to officially belong on the thread after lurking and reading for so long.
Enjoy your planning for the WL.....it's an awesome resort with an awesome thread......you're going to have a great trip .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy Z View Post
It's time for me to catch up with this wonderful WL crew because we just booked our first visit to WL, taking our grandson, age 8, on his first trip to WDW. We've tried to plan this for more than a year and finally got a tentative OK from his parents and assigned 3rd grade teacher in time to book under the Fall Promo with a 30% room discount. I've made the 4 "must do" ADRs for us but I did have to settle for Ohana's character breakfast rather than Tusker House character breakfast. Perhaps it is just as well since Jason can be difficult to get moving some mornings. We're doing Ohana on a non-park day and made it late so we can sleep in.

I'm sure I'll be back later with some questions but for now I'm getting packed for a road trip to NC & PA for the next two weeks.
How exciting to be taking your grandson on his first WDW trip and your first stay at the WL . The WL is an amazing resort and I know everybody will have a great time .
__________________


Country Inn & Suites LBV June 2001 - CBR July 2002 - BC December 2003 - WL CL Oct/Nov 2004 - WL September 2006 - All Star Vacation Homes March 2007 -Poly September 2007 - All Star Vacation Homes March 2008 - AKL/GF SL/WL January 2010 - AKL/GF December 2010 - GF RPC May 2011
mickeynut1 is offline  
Old 08-20-2013, 10:27 PM   #1669
DWillowBay
DIS Veteran
 
DWillowBay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 683

Quote:
Originally Posted by stitch7977 View Post
Just did online check in yesterday. Only options were: Ground floor, 4th, 5th, or 6th floor, Highest floor or near the elevator. No option of north vs. south wing, open to lobby etc. however we are booked for a woods view so may be different for courtyard view. I was disappointed in the lack of choices.

Do I understand correctly that the 5th and 6th floor balconies are enclosed? If these are the only choices for my Woods View room, I want to choose an open balcony, if nothing else. Thanks!
__________________


ASMo -1999, POP -2006, DLR - 2007, ASMo -2008, ASMu -2009, BCV - 2010, CSR - 2011, POFQ - 2012, BC - 2012, WL / CR - 2013 POR - 2014, POP! - 2014 POFQ - 2014 POFQ - 2015 SO Blessed !
DWillowBay is offline  
Old 08-20-2013, 11:07 PM   #1670
marymac123
DIS Veteran
 
marymac123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: New York
Posts: 604

KOOK, Thanks for the archery info! I just got my response from IPO they suggest I book a time & date. Gotta go look at our schedule.
__________________
Mary Jimmy DD9 Italia Minnie
July 2003 Disneymoon WL CL * Aug 2009 1st Family Vacation WL * Aug 2010 WL CL * Oct 2010 WL CL* Aug 2011 WL CL * Sept 2012 WL CL * Aug/Sept 2013 WL CL * Aug/Sept 2014 WL CL *


marymac123 is offline  
Old 08-20-2013, 11:10 PM   #1671
fauntleroy53
If It Weren't For My Mood Swings I Wouldn't Get Any Exercise At All
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: USA
Posts: 162

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valgoof View Post
DH and I will be at WL Feb 7-15, 2014!!!!!!!! We have had several different resorts booked over the last few months, but I REALLY wanted WL. DH finally agreed with me or just got tired of me talking about and pointing out all the great things about WL. I booked a Woods view, but really dont care about the view. I requested a king bed and open to the lobby. I wish king bed was a bookable category like it is at the moderates. That was DH's biggest argument against upgrading. But we dealt with double beds at Pop last year, so queen beds will be fine. . I am so happy to officially belong on the thread after lurking and reading for so long.
We will be there 2/2-9th,so maybe we'll run into each other!! DH is a graduate of Bowling Green (sometime in the middle/ late 60's), and Ohio holds a special place in his heart. Hope to see you there!!!!
fauntleroy53 is offline  
Old 08-20-2013, 11:36 PM   #1672
GrandCalifornian
Can't Wait To Go Back
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Riverside, CA
Posts: 1,533

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWillowBay View Post

Do I understand correctly that the 5th and 6th floor balconies are enclosed? If these are the only choices for my Woods View room, I want to choose an open balcony, if nothing else. Thanks!
Basically the top floor in a given area has enclosed balconies. This is usually either the 6th or 7th floor. There are a very few other exceptions, like the 4th floor South wing lobby rooms. The 5th floor should be all open balconies.
GrandCalifornian is offline  
Old 08-20-2013, 11:48 PM   #1673
fauntleroy53
If It Weren't For My Mood Swings I Wouldn't Get Any Exercise At All
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: USA
Posts: 162

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDWKOOK View Post
That's so cute. I don't recall ever seeing WDW from the plane coming from the East Coast


Very interesting!


I put off answering your question because I have been so very frustrated (again) with Photobucket. I do have a few photos of the WL merchandise that I took this month, but PB is not allowing me to edit and save them. I'm not going to give up though, I'll post when it's working again.


How great that you were able to experience the VP Suite! I have to agree with you that this thread has been moving very fast this month - lots of new Lodgers


I have a photo of the exterior of those rooms that Photobucket is not allowing me to save properly. I'll post it soon hopefully.


Welcome and congratulations on your upcoming stay! All CL bookings, except for the two suites and the 25 Deluxe rooms are called Standard. Standard refers to the room type and not the view. Also, you cannot book a CL bunk room. There are about 6-8 and you can request one, but it can't be guaranteed.

None of the CL rooms are very far from the lounge since the CL floor does not extend all the way down to Bay Lake as do the other 6 floors. The wing that is closest to the lounge is the South Wing.

There are 3 possible CL views that can be requested:

~Courtyard of WL or INNER Courtyard
~Courtyard of VWL
~Woods View

There are some North Wing Woods View rooms that have a castle view.


I'll have to go check that out. Thanks!


Welcome. I would request an INNER or WL view so that you'll have a view of the geyser, pool and Bay Lake. The other Courtyard view can be of the villas.


You're very welcome. How exciting that you're moving to FL! You sold your entire house contents? WOW! Have you ever lived in FL before? Are you going to be FL Resident Annual Passholders?!

We've been 8 month snowbirds in Key West for 16 years (own a home there) and are going full time this Fall. Selling the contents of ones home while one is STILL living in that home is nothing short of a nightmare, but if one doesn't want to keep coming back, taking care of everything all at once is the way to go, it's gotta be done.
We have our AP vouchers (was able to do the Florida monthly plan, which made it affordable), and will pick up those and our TIW cards on 11/7, when we arrive for the F & W 5k. Bought a "runners package" ( DH is a runner, I'm a crawler), so will be staying at Caribbean Beach for 5 days, but must admit, the visit I'm always thinking about & planning, is our 2/14 WL stay.

We'll be driving up from KW, so will have our car here,will it be better to drive than rely on the bus? We'd like to take the boat when that works best, but I don't want to wake up before the sun comes up everytime taking a bus is necessary, just so not to be late-that could become a different kind of stress....
fauntleroy53 is offline  
Old 08-21-2013, 12:44 AM   #1674
kungaloosh22
Mouseketeer
 
kungaloosh22's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 465

Quote:
Welcome!

My initial response was going to be NO, you can't guarantee a connecting room to a Deluxe and have CL access, but now I'm not sure. The Presidential Suite does have a connecting Standard CL room door in the foyer area which can be booked making it a two-bedroom. But that room is on the CL floor, so if booked, would come with CL access. I know the Deluxe rooms do have connecting Standard rooms so in theory this would be possible, but I have a feeling that if you called the WDTC, your question wouldn't be answered to your satisfaction. I believe you could get a definitive answer though from the CL/IPO. Do you have a CL reservation now? If so, you could call or email the IPO and ask them if this would be possible.
Thank you, KOOK! Our plans are just pie-in-the-sky dreaming right now, but when we get closer to making an actual reservation I'll give them a call. In the meantime, I'll watch for trip reports and enjoy the thread while I toy with the possibilities.
kungaloosh22 is offline  
Old 08-21-2013, 01:13 AM   #1675
wunkmom
Tattooed, homeschooling, crocheting, cat wrangling SAHM!
 
wunkmom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Birmingham, Alabama, USA
Posts: 328

Magic Band test?

Any idea if WL is scheduled to do any Magic Band testing this fall? We'll be there Oct 19-26 and I'd love to test.
__________________
Me Sir The Child (Wunk) Carl & Panda
(Wunk made me change his smiley, because he says he's cool!)

10/2013 - WL - first Deluxe trip!! TRIP REPORT FORTHCOMING!!!
2/2011 - Off site, at Grandma's house, just Wunk & me.
9/2008 - ASSports - So much rain, so few people!
1/2006 - POR - Look Wunk, Santa gave us a trip to Disney!
11/2003 - CBR - Wunk's first trip - Thanksgiving with extended family.
6/1991 - Dolphin - Concierge Level - With my future husband - Subway convention (13th fastest sandwich maker in US!)



wunkmom is offline  
Old 08-21-2013, 05:48 AM   #1676
120304
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 116

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDWKOOK View Post
Welcome!

WL is always the first resort picked-up and dropped-off. Sometimes the bus will then go on to either GF or FW. There is more specific WL transportation information, including apx. travel times HERE on the first page.

A few weeks ago, I found that the Epcot bus and the AK bus took the longest. On the way back to WL, however, it is much faster and makes no stops before arriving at WL. The MK bus is non-stop both ways and only takes 5 minutes. The DTD and AK buses also stop at a water park before arriving at the park.

Thank you so much for the link and the information. Just what I was wondering.
120304 is offline  
Old 08-21-2013, 07:13 AM   #1677
WDWKOOK
Lawyered-Up and Shovel-Ready!I'm running out of material and may have to resort to re-posting wattle and Siegfried and Roy
 
WDWKOOK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: NoVA
Posts: 16,245

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raya View Post
I'm just under 30 days out for my stay and you're making me nervous! If I want to be at the front gates of MK at 4pm, when should I head for the boat dock? Is there anyway to tell? I deliberately picked WL so I wouldn't have to take a cab or deal with long waits for a bus to the MK. (We lost an hour and a half on a bus to YC last year.)
No need to be nervous about WL transportation (says a normally nervous Nellie). CR is the absolute best resort for getting to the MK since it has a walking path right to it. But, the WL he Red Flag boat to the MK comes about every 20 minutes and takes less than 10 minutes to get to the MK. There are occasions that you might be delayed due to the passing of the ferry to the MK dock or as we recently experienced, the passing of the ferry into dry dock:



The bus is only a 5 minute ride and also comes about every 20 minutes and there are fewer chances of any en route delays. I would allow more time for the boat than the bus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wood Nymph View Post
People staying at the YC have been testing the Magic Bands for several weeks. I really hope WL will be included by the time we go at the end of Nov. I want to get a FP+ for Toy Story Mania. It is the only ride that I would love to be able to schedule.
CR has been testing for several weeks, too. I hope you someday get your FP+ or at least your FPs

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLodgeLady View Post
Cool. We are staying Yacht the end of October. My husband wants the Magic Band, lol.

Hopefully, WL will be on board soon.
My DH wants nothing to do with them. He read up on all the technical/legal mumbo-jumbo and has happily confirmed that he can refuse them and be given a KTTW card instead or he can put his band in these copper cases like he uses at work and they can't be remotely read that way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pas130 View Post
Hello fellow Lodge Lovers and Lodge Leader

Is it too early to report a 2014 booking??? My summer trip has had a few changes already..but I just got off the phone with CRO and am officially booked for 8/16-8/22 WL CL. We are celebrating my 40th and myself and the Pas-lettes couldn't think of a better place to do it!!

Kook..it'll be some record if I don't change for the next 361 days
Welcome back to the wilderness! Congratulations on booking! Of course I'll add you to our Log with my magical erasing quill since the Pas-lettes have been known to change their minds about staying at WDW

Jeanette, it'll be a record if you don't change in the next 361 minutes

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessSuzanne View Post
We always allow 1 1/2 hours when using Disney transportation, because you never know what's going to happen along the way. I would rather be at my reservation early. If we make it early, we always check in and are taken in early.

We stayed at AKL in Dec 2009 and were almost late several times, because the buses weren't running regularly and we were out waiting almost 2 hours in advance, being at AKL and that far from MK.
Great advice and I felt the same way about AKL. It's just so hard there with only bus transportation and no other options other than driving.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valgoof View Post
DH and I will be at WL Feb 7-15, 2014!!!!!!!! We have had several different resorts booked over the last few months, but I REALLY wanted WL. DH finally agreed with me or just got tired of me talking about and pointing out all the great things about WL. I booked a Woods view, but really dont care about the view. I requested a king bed and open to the lobby. I wish king bed was a bookable category like it is at the moderates. That was DH's biggest argument against upgrading. But we dealt with double beds at Pop last year, so queen beds will be fine. . I am so happy to officially belong on the thread after lurking and reading for so long.
It's official and welcome back! As long as your booked, it doesn't matter in the end how you got to that point

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandCalifornian View Post
That looks yummy right now, but it needs some hash browns...

Last edited by WDWKOOK; 08-21-2013 at 07:43 AM.
WDWKOOK is offline  
Old 08-21-2013, 07:42 AM   #1678
WDWKOOK
Lawyered-Up and Shovel-Ready!I'm running out of material and may have to resort to re-posting wattle and Siegfried and Roy
 
WDWKOOK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: NoVA
Posts: 16,245

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wood Nymph View Post
This is why we are going back to WL, we never got to have one of these delicious looking waffles. On the mornings that we ate breakfast at Roaring Forks, my DH and I shared the breakfast platter, which is a really good value with pancakes, scrambled eggs, bacon and potatoes.

And I never went in the Mercantile either. I have a long "to do" list.
You have a lot of catching-up to do! Did you take the Lodge tour? I would recommend that, too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy Z View Post
It's time for me to catch up with this wonderful WL crew because we just booked our first visit to WL, taking our grandson, age 8, on his first trip to WDW. We've tried to plan this for more than a year and finally got a tentative OK from his parents and assigned 3rd grade teacher in time to book under the Fall Promo with a 30% room discount. I've made the 4 "must do" ADRs for us but I did have to settle for Ohana's character breakfast rather than Tusker House character breakfast. Perhaps it is just as well since Jason can be difficult to get moving some mornings. We're doing Ohana on a non-park day and made it late so we can sleep in.

I'm sure I'll be back later with some questions but for now I'm getting packed for a road trip to NC & PA for the next two weeks.
Welcome back, Kathy! Tusker House now has a character lunch which we love. Maybe that would work out better with your schedule. Also, I discovered that Flame Tree BBQ accepts TiW (I don't know if this applies to you). It's one of the few Quick Serves that does.

Have fun on your road trip and check back with us soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWillowBay View Post
Do I understand correctly that the 5th and 6th floor balconies are enclosed? If these are the only choices for my Woods View room, I want to choose an open balcony, if nothing else. Thanks!
Only some of the 6th floor and all of the 7th have solid balcony railings. The North Wing Woods View rooms are on floors 1-7 and face toward the MK/CR/Castle. Some of the higher rooms, such as the 5th can have a partial Wishes view and not have a solid railing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymac123 View Post
KOOK, Thanks for the archery info! I just got my response from IPO they suggest I book a time & date. Gotta go look at our schedule.
I think the IPO will always suggest booking sooner rather than later, but I don't think the AE fills up fast. If you're an AP holder, you'll get a discount. Just give the IPO your number.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fauntleroy53 View Post
We've been 8 month snowbirds in Key West for 16 years (own a home there) and are going full time this Fall. Selling the contents of ones home while one is STILL living in that home is nothing short of a nightmare, but if one doesn't want to keep coming back, taking care of everything all at once is the way to go, it's gotta be done.
We have our AP vouchers (was able to do the Florida monthly plan, which made it affordable), and will pick up those and our TIW cards on 11/7, when we arrive for the F & W 5k. Bought a "runners package" ( DH is a runner, I'm a crawler), so will be staying at Caribbean Beach for 5 days, but must admit, the visit I'm always thinking about & planning, is our 2/14 WL stay.

We'll be driving up from KW, so will have our car here,will it be better to drive than rely on the bus? We'd like to take the boat when that works best, but I don't want to wake up before the sun comes up everytime taking a bus is necessary, just so not to be late-that could become a different kind of stress....
How stressful and exciting, all at the same time! We were stationed in Key West and also lived on Cudjoe Key between Key West and Marathon. I miss jogging along the water and those conch fritters.

From CBR, I would drive, but you could try the buses and see how that works for you.


Quote:
Originally Posted by wunkmom View Post
Any idea if WL is scheduled to do any Magic Band testing this fall? We'll be there Oct 19-26 and I'd love to test.
We posted yesterday that we don't know yet when WL is scheduled, but I'm sure someone will post as soon as they're asked to participate. If I find out anything, I'll be sure to post here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 120304 View Post
Thank you so much for the link and the information. Just what I was wondering.
You're welcome
WDWKOOK is offline  
Old 08-21-2013, 10:57 AM   #1679
KerryCM
DIS Veteran
 
KerryCM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 1999
Location: Murfreesboro, TN now, but will always be a MA girl!
Posts: 1,577

Only 38 more days!!!! I am so impressed with IPO at WL that I have now booked a February trip for next year!! It is our 42nd anniversary and we usually cruise, but I have had some major medical issues and my husband does not want to be off on a ship if something should happen.

I know I am going to hear, "Not Disney again", but we use our trip as if we are going to any resort vacation. We go often and enjoy just hanging and relaxing at the resorts. WL is Jim's favorite resort to do this, so I booked the room. We will be there Feb.5-12. Got all the dinning I wanted too!!
__________________
KerryCM is offline  
Old 08-21-2013, 11:14 AM   #1680
ocalla
DIS Veteran
 
ocalla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 1999
Location: Scott (Lafayette), LA
Posts: 3,191

Quote:
Originally Posted by KerryCM View Post
Only 38 more days!!!! I am so impressed with IPO at WL that I have now booked a February trip for next year!! It is our 42nd anniversary and we usually cruise, but I have had some major medical issues and my husband does not want to be off on a ship if something should happen.

I know I am going to hear, "Not Disney again", but we use our trip as if we are going to any resort vacation. We go often and enjoy just hanging and relaxing at the resorts. WL is Jim's favorite resort to do this, so I booked the room. We will be there Feb.5-12. Got all the dinning I wanted too!!
That's super news!!!

I know what you mean.............I haven't even told anyone we are going back for Mardi Gras. People already think we are nuts
__________________
90-Honeymoon Offsite 92-offsite 93-CBR 96 - CBR 97-DXL 2000-ASMo 2000-CBR 2001-Courtyard/DD 2004-Grosvenor 07/10-YC 05/11-BC - CL 05/12 BC 06/13 CSR 07/13 - BC/Poly split 02/14-WL 08/14 - POR/Universal 11/14 - AoA 12/14 - Disney Soccer Showcase
Me DH DD22 DD17 Maud Marie:cat
ocalla is offline  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:41 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: