Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-28-2013, 11:20 PM   #46
dzfitch
Miss Molly

Facebook Group

Ok, so I know that this is a controversial topic for some people, but in light of the fact that this group is a little sleepy, I am going to create a facebook group for us in hopes that we can generate a little more chatter between everybody I will post the link here and you can also find me on facebook and feel free to add me if you need help finding it My name is Molly Gaumond

https://www.facebook.com/groups/552654141461501/

Saratoga Springs - 2013
All Star Music - 2013
Wonder * 5 nt Miami Sailing - 2013
Old Key West - 2012
Dream *3 nt Sandy Sailing* - 2012
Port Orleans French Quarter - 2012
Port Orleans Riverside - 2012
Wonder *7 nt Mexican Riviera* - 2011
Pop Century - 2010
Animal Kingdom Lodge Kidani Village - 2009
All-Star Sports - 2009

Last edited by dzfitch; 07-28-2013 at 11:26 PM.
dzfitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 01:55 AM   #47
dzfitch
Miss Molly

PIF Dance!

We are doing the Paid-In-Full dance!!! We just checked in and we got an 11:00 AM port time!! Has anybody else checked in? I noticed all the arrival times were still available....?

PIF! PIF! PIF!

Saratoga Springs - 2013
All Star Music - 2013
Old Key West - 2012
Pop Century - 2010
All-Star Sports - 2009
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-29-2013, 12:25 PM   #48
loudisneyfan
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dzfitch View Post
We are doing the Paid-In-Full dance!!! We just checked in and we got an 11:00 AM port time!! Has anybody else checked in? I noticed all the arrival times were still available....?

PIF! PIF! PIF!

We checked in too last Friday and got an 11:00 check in time!

Past Trips: SWW @ Yacht CLub Club level May 2014, Yacht Club April 2014, Poly CL March 2014, Offsite December 2013, POR October 2013, POR March 2013, 1st Disney Cruise Fantasy December 2012, Boardwalk Villas December 2012,Offsite December 2011/Janaury 2012, Wilderness Lodge October 2011, Coronado Springs September 2011, Fort Wilderness Cabins December 2010, Offsite March 2010, Offsite March 2009, Offsite March 2008, All Star Sports March 2003, Offsite December 2000, Carribean Beach December 1990
loudisneyfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 12:26 PM   #49
loudisneyfan
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Ok, so I know that this is a controversial topic for some people, but in light of the fact that this group is a little sleepy, I am going to create a facebook group for us in hopes that we can generate a little more chatter between everybody I will post the link here and you can also find me on facebook and feel free to add me if you need help finding it My name is Molly Gaumond

https://www.facebook.com/groups/552654141461501/
Thanks for doing this! Just sent a request to join.

Past Trips: SWW @ Yacht CLub Club level May 2014, Yacht Club April 2014, Poly CL March 2014, Offsite December 2013, POR October 2013, POR March 2013, 1st Disney Cruise Fantasy December 2012, Boardwalk Villas December 2012,Offsite December 2011/Janaury 2012, Wilderness Lodge October 2011, Coronado Springs September 2011, Fort Wilderness Cabins December 2010, Offsite March 2010, Offsite March 2009, Offsite March 2008, All Star Sports March 2003, Offsite December 2000, Carribean Beach December 1990
Old 07-29-2013, 04:13 PM   #50
dzfitch
Miss Molly

Quote:
Originally Posted by loudisneyfan View Post
Thanks for doing this! Just sent a request to join.
Great! Lets get some chatter going!

Saratoga Springs - 2013
All Star Music - 2013
Old Key West - 2012
Pop Century - 2010
All-Star Sports - 2009
Old 07-29-2013, 06:19 PM   #51
twinmom108
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Hi everybody! I just wanted to announce that we are planning a Peter Pan Pub Crawl for the first night, for anybody (who is of legal drinking age) that wants to join!
I've never heard of the Peter Pan Pub Crawl before. What exactly is involved? I'm sure he won't be there; however, if Pan the Man were to show up I certainly wouldn't miss it.

We'd like to be included in the FE also:

Sharon
Wendy
room 7673

Peter Pan's #1 Fan
twinmom108 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 12:04 AM   #52
dzfitch
Miss Molly

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinmom108 View Post
I've never heard of the Peter Pan Pub Crawl before. What exactly is involved? I'm sure he won't be there; however, if Pan the Man were to show up I certainly wouldn't miss it.

We'd like to be included in the FE also:

Sharon
Wendy
room 7673
Peter Pan Pub Crawl is our new idea to incorporate our favorite things (classic Disney movies, trivia, themed costumes and drinking) into a social pub crawl! We will hit 8 bars on the boat over the coarse of 2 hours. At each location a peter-pan-themed drink will be assigned and encouraged (but participants may drink what they want - non-alcoholic is ok too!). A Peter Pan trivia question will be asked at each bar with a prize for the best answers given at the end. Peter Pan themed clothing is highly encouraged! And maybe a lanyard to commemorate the event? What do you think?!

"But Peter, how do we get to Neverland?"

"You DRINK of a wonderful thought!"

"Ill DRINK of a mermaid lagoon - underneath a magic moon!"

"I'll DRINK I'm in a pirate's cave!"

"I'll DRINK I'll be an Indian Brave!"

Intrigued yet?! If so, you can join the fun with us the first night (probably around 10, I will post details closer to the cruise!)

Second BAR to the right and straight on til morning! (Ok thats my last Peter Pan Pun tonight, I promise!)

And I am updating the fe list now!

Saratoga Springs - 2013
All Star Music - 2013
Old Key West - 2012
Pop Century - 2010
All-Star Sports - 2009
Old 07-30-2013, 12:41 AM   #53
twinmom108
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Peter Pan Pub Crawl is our new idea to incorporate our favorite things (classic Disney movies, trivia, themed costumes and drinking) into a social pub crawl! We will hit 8 bars on the boat over the coarse of 2 hours. At each location a peter-pan-themed drink will be assigned and encouraged (but participants may drink what they want - non-alcoholic is ok too!). A Peter Pan trivia question will be asked at each bar with a prize for the best answers given at the end. Peter Pan themed clothing is highly encouraged! And maybe a lanyard to commemorate the event? What do you think?!

"But Peter, how do we get to Neverland?"

"You DRINK of a wonderful thought!"

"Ill DRINK of a mermaid lagoon - underneath a magic moon!"

"I'll DRINK I'm in a pirate's cave!"

"I'll DRINK I'll be an Indian Brave!"

Intrigued yet?! If so, you can join the fun with us the first night (probably around 10, I will post details closer to the cruise!)

Second BAR to the right and straight on til morning! (Ok thats my last Peter Pan Pun tonight, I promise!)

And I am updating the fe list now!
That sounds amazing & fun. Very intriguing. I'll have to think about it though. I certainly wouldn't be able to have a drink at every venue & I don't think my friend Wendy is a big drinker either. I do the idea of it being Peter Pan based though. Maybe we could come for the 1st few venues at least.

Peter Pan's #1 Fan
Old 07-30-2013, 11:25 AM   #54
dzfitch
Miss Molly

Quote:
That sounds amazing & fun. Very intriguing. I'll have to think about it though. I certainly wouldn't be able to have a drink at every venue & I don't think my friend Wendy is a big drinker either. I do the idea of it being Peter Pan based though. Maybe we could come for the 1st few venues at least.
You can tag along without drinking or drink non-alcoholic drinks if you want - We wont make you walk the plank

Saratoga Springs - 2013
All Star Music - 2013
Old Key West - 2012
Pop Century - 2010
All-Star Sports - 2009
Old 07-30-2013, 12:16 PM   #55
twinmom108
DIS Veteran

Quote:
You can tag along without drinking or drink non-alcoholic drinks if you want - We wont make you walk the plank
Thanks, I appreciate that. My preference for the evening for the Peter Pan Bar Crawl would be the 1st night (embarkation evening). I know with a short 3 day cruise it doesn't really give us much options.

We haven't online checked in yet & won't be requesting a port arrival time because we'll be taking the DCL bus from Wilderness Lodge at WDW.

Peter Pan's #1 Fan
Old 07-30-2013, 02:46 PM   #56
dzfitch
Miss Molly

Quote:
Thanks, I appreciate that. My preference for the evening for the Peter Pan Bar Crawl would be the 1st night (embarkation evening). I know with a short 3 day cruise it doesn't really give us much options.

We haven't online checked in yet & won't be requesting a port arrival time because we'll be taking the DCL bus from Wilderness Lodge at WDW.
Well you are in luck, because we are planning it for the first night! That way we wont iss pirates night or Halloween festivities Plus it will give us all an opportunity to get to have fun together right away!

Saratoga Springs - 2013
All Star Music - 2013
Old Key West - 2012
Pop Century - 2010
All-Star Sports - 2009
Old 07-31-2013, 10:50 PM   #57
HLAuburn
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Hi! I am so glad that you want to join! My name is Molly and I am compiling the FE list for our cruise : Here are the basic guidelines:

1. Each cabin that is participating in the exchange will hang a "fish extender" next to their door during their cruise. (You can either make or buy your fish extender - a lot of people sell them on ebay and etsy)

2. Each cabin that is participating will prepare a small gift for the other participants in the exchange group. The gifts may be homemade or store-bought, anything that you would like to give! Some examples of gifts we have received are magnets, stickers, small bottles of alcohol, keychains, picture frames, bracelets etc. ***You can either give a gift for each cabin, or a gift to each individual person, the choice is up to you!

3. At some point during the cruise, you will deliver the gifts you prepared to the other participants in the group. I will have a list of everybody's cabin number posted here before the cruise and I will also bring copies of the cabins to the group meet-up on the first day.

That's pretty much it! If you would like to participate, let me know the names of each person participating, the cabin they will be in, their ages and if they are male of female and I will add you to the list! And if you have anymore questions, please feel free to ask!

PS its so cool that you guys are taking such a big family group on this trip! I love it!
Thanks so much....it sounds like a lot of fun! I am going to check with the other families cruising with us and see if they want to participate and I'll definitely get back to you.

Honestly, we've never done a family trip like this, so I'm a little nervous! I am definitely the Disney addict and planner in the group, so I hope everyone is as "into" it as I am! Either way, I'm going to make sure we have a great time

Thanks again!

HLAuburn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 10:41 AM   #58
CaymanPrincess
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Hi, my husband & I are in! Peter Pan crawl- here I come! Count us in!
CaymanPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 04:22 PM   #59
loudisneyfan
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaymanPrincess View Post
Count us in too! I'm not a big drinker but would love to come and watch others crawl!

Old 08-01-2013, 05:33 PM   #60
dzfitch
Miss Molly

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaymanPrincess View Post
WOOHOO!!! The more the merrier!!!

Saratoga Springs - 2013
All Star Music - 2013
Old Key West - 2012
Pop Century - 2010
All-Star Sports - 2009