Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > disABILITIES!
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-14-2013, 08:57 AM   #1
4DisneyNUTS
Mouseketeer

Universal?

Hi guys we are going during the busiest time on the planet and was wondering if Universal still has something similar to a GAP like Disney does? We went 6 years ago and they did but I was in tears the way the CM handled it. I just want to be prepared this time and know what to ask for instead of being made to feel bad for askng for accomodations.

Our trips together since 1996 Dixie Landings.... Carribean Beach....Coronado Springs....Son's first trip.....Pop Century TWICE!...Purchased DVC....Disney Cruise Wonder...Saratoga Springs...Hilton Head...Saratoga Springs February 2005!...Sept 2005 Disney Wonder with Boardwalk Villas
UNIVERSAL May 2006 Stayed @ SSR baby!
1st trip to Disneyland Sept 2006 Grand Californian ...Universal August 2007 stayed at OKW .......Stayed at AKV Jambo House May 2009 baby Jason's first trip!
4DisneyNUTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 09:50 PM   #2
4DisneyNUTS
Mouseketeer

Anyone have any info? I know I posted this on a bad day but it was before I heard the stories of abuse of the gac. If anyone can help me it would be appreciated I need to pla n our upcoming Christmas time trip.

Our trips together since 1996 Dixie Landings.... Carribean Beach....Coronado Springs....Son's first trip.....Pop Century TWICE!...Purchased DVC....Disney Cruise Wonder...Saratoga Springs...Hilton Head...Saratoga Springs February 2005!...Sept 2005 Disney Wonder with Boardwalk Villas
1st trip to Disneyland Sept 2006 Grand Californian ...Universal August 2007 stayed at OKW .......Stayed at AKV Jambo House May 2009 baby Jason's first trip!
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-14-2013, 11:07 PM   #3
SueM in MN
It's like combining the teacups with a roller coaster

DISboards Moderator

Follow the link in my signature to the disABILITIES FAQs thread.
Post 9 on that thread is bout Universal. Their Guest Assistance Card works a little different than at WDW. One of the most common accommodations is to give a return time similar to the current time in the standby line.

Spaceship Earth: We are all passengers together.
Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans......John Lennon
Be a rainbow in someone else's cloud. Dr. Maya Angelou
trip report link in Memory of eternaldisneyfan, who lived these words: Some people are always grumbling because roses have thorns. I am thankful that thorns have roses. Alphonse Karr
SueM in MN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 06:17 PM   #4
4DisneyNUTS
Mouseketeer

Ok Thanks Sue

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: