Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-29-2013, 05:56 PM   #1996
BeerMe
DIS Veteran

I loves me some starship

Sent from my mobile device.

We've stayed at every resort on site except CS.
BeerMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 06:33 PM   #1997
That'sNotVeryMagical
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by conandrob240 View Post
How many wristbands can 1person get? Can I get one for husband too or does he have to be present?
Last year it was one per person. I jokingly asked if I could have more than one because I have more than one Chase card. They said no.

√WDW √TDR √HKDR √DLR DLRP
That'sNotVeryMagical is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-29-2013, 06:58 PM   #1998
Michaella
Mouseketeer

Is there a list of f and w items available on the snack part of dining plan ?

DS 12 DD 9

Jan 1996 Tokyo Disney
Sept 1999 Disneyland
Sept 2010 Disneyland
Sept 2013 Disneyland and Disneyworld... and MNSSHP
Michaella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 08:10 PM   #1999
BeerMe
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michaella View Post
almost everything

eta: except booze

We've stayed at every resort on site except CS.
BeerMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 08:30 PM   #2000
That'sNotVeryMagical
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michaella View Post
Yeah, it's pretty much any food and wine kiosk item that's not alcohol. This can be an especially good deal since some of the food an wine items are $6-$7+ and the usual cutoff for snacks is like $4-$5.

√WDW √TDR √HKDR √DLR DLRP
That'sNotVeryMagical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 05:22 AM   #2001
RunnerMomO
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by conandrob240 View Post
How many wristbands can 1person get? Can I get one for husband too or does he have to be present?
They were putting them directly on wrists..so must be present to get one.
RunnerMomO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 05:24 AM   #2002
RunnerMomO
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by That'sNotVeryMagical View Post

Did you actually have to have a Disney Chase card to get a wrist band? I know they let all Chase cardholders in, but do they restrict these?

Also, if anyone uses a wristband for a concert, I'm interested to know if the reserved seating is in the same place as last year...
You needed Disney Chase for the one wristband...can't recall. The Chase only got you on type, the Disney Chase got your choice of Illuminations or concert. The reserved area I saw was off the to the side on 2nd or 3rd rows of the second section,,,but they also had a VIP section for a party for Chases executives, so not sure which was which.
RunnerMomO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 11:43 AM   #2003
BwoZoo22
DIS Veteran

Disney Chase Debit Cards

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunnerMomO View Post
You needed Disney Chase for the one wristband...can't recall. The Chase only got you on type, the Disney Chase got your choice of Illuminations or concert. The reserved area I saw was off the to the side on 2nd or 3rd rows of the second section,,,but they also had a VIP section for a party for Chases executives, so not sure which was which.
Just an FYI - for anyone who banks with Chase, you can get a Disney Chase Debit card for FREE. You don't collect points like with the rewards Visa, but you do get merchandise discounts, as well as some other benefits. All you need to do is go into a Chase branch, say you want one, and they send you one for free. Took me about 15 minutes, I received the card in less than a week, and I now have a "Disney Chase Visa" for all the special in park benefits (lounge, parade, concert, etc.).

BwoZoo22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 04:49 PM   #2004
ladyelenawf
Never too old to be treated like a Princess!!

Can someone please let me know how much the Brown Elephant is at the Outpost? I'm trying to get an idea of how much to budget for alcohol & it's $ isn't listed any where. Not the app, the site, etc. Thanks in advance for the help!!!!!!
Crazy Christmas Tour 02-08Dec 2012 POR Princess Room!!, Ladies & Liquor Tour: 23Sep-06Oct 2012 AKL,
Dec 2010 Off Site, Feb 2006 AKL, May 1999 FW-C
ladyelenawf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 04:59 PM   #2005
BwoZoo22
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyelenawf View Post
Can someone please let me know how much the Brown Elephant is at the Outpost? I'm trying to get an idea of how much to budget for alcohol & it's $ isn't listed any where. Not the app, the site, etc. Thanks in advance for the help!!!!!!
Spaceship Earth Pavilion at Epcot
The Outpost

Pull up to this safari-style Epcot hotspot and cool off with a refreshing range of beers, wines and spirits.

BGI Brewery, St. George Beer - $6.25
The Brown Elephant featuring Amarula Cream Liqueur - $8.00

Old 09-30-2013, 05:28 PM   #2006
ladyelenawf

Quote:
Originally Posted by BwoZoo22 View Post
Spaceship Earth Pavilion at Epcot
The Outpost

Pull up to this safari-style Epcot hotspot and cool off with a refreshing range of beers, wines and spirits.

BGI Brewery, St. George Beer - $6.25
The Brown Elephant featuring Amarula Cream Liqueur - $8.00
Thank you so much!!!!!
Crazy Christmas Tour 02-08Dec 2012 POR Princess Room!!, Ladies & Liquor Tour: 23Sep-06Oct 2012 AKL,

Last edited by ladyelenawf; 09-30-2013 at 05:38 PM. Reason: stupid tablet
Old 09-30-2013, 05:40 PM   #2007
BwoZoo22
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Thank you so much!!!!!
I'm looking forward to trying that one too. I've only ever used Amarula in a fondue recipe!

Old 09-30-2013, 06:21 PM   #2008
KPSmithSr
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyelenawf
I figure around $630.00 give or take a few for the alcohol. And around $1000 for everything, plus tax for both.
KPSmithSr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 06:59 PM   #2009
ladyelenawf

Quote:
Originally Posted by KPSmithSr View Post
I figure around $630.00 give or take a few for the alcohol. And around $1000 for everything, plus tax for both.
Hahaha...Although I'm 28, I've never been a big drinker. I am a lightweight. So I'm actually figuring that it'll be $200 (estimated tax) for one of every thing I want to try. Probably $250 if I get a couple of souvenir steins & revisit anything I liked. (Although I have absolutely no clue what I'm going to do w/ the beer, probably give it to the people behind me. Or would that be too weird? I guess it does scream, "Stranger Danger!")

My mom made me get the Deluxe DDP when I booked our trip. So out of 56 snack credits, we've only got 5 left over that aren't assigned to anything. Also, with our Rewards Redemption Card from our Disney Visa Chase cards, we can cover anything over the 56. I'm an over-planner. I've actually figured out the most cost effective route for this b/c I've got other snacks in the rest of the parks I want to try. I'm really eager to try the 2 new funnel cakes. Any reviews from park guests yet?

Does anyone know if the souvenir steins for the 22 oz beers ($12.95) are all the same? Like the souvenir popcorn buckets? Is there a limited amount of designs or does each booth (that's serving a stein) have it's own?.

I know I have a lot of questions. I *REALLY* appreciate all the quick answers & help. It's why I love this board.
Old 09-30-2013, 08:01 PM   #2010
BwoZoo22
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Hahaha...Although I'm 28, I've never been a big drinker. I am a lightweight. So I'm actually figuring that it'll be $200 (estimated tax) for one of every thing I want to try. Probably $250 if I get a couple of souvenir steins & revisit anything I liked. (Although I have absolutely no clue what I'm going to do w/ the beer, probably give it to the people behind me. Or would that be too weird? I guess it does scream, "Stranger Danger!")

My mom made me get the Deluxe DDP when I booked our trip. So out of 56 snack credits, we've only got 5 left over that aren't assigned to anything. Also, with our Rewards Redemption Card from our Disney Visa Chase cards, we can cover anything over the 56. I'm an over-planner. I've actually figured out the most cost effective route for this b/c I've got other snacks in the rest of the parks I want to try. I'm really eager to try the 2 new funnel cakes. Any reviews from park guests yet?

Does anyone know if the souvenir steins for the 22 oz beers ($12.95) are all the same? Like the souvenir popcorn buckets? Is there a limited amount of designs or does each booth (that's serving a stein) have it's own?.

I know I have a lot of questions. I *REALLY* appreciate all the quick answers & help. It's why I love this board.
I've never noticed different steins, could just be me though. I like smaller glasses so I can taste everything!

Personally, I would recommend getting a real glass stein/mug/glass rather than the plastic steins. The glass booth in Germany has all sorts of shapes and sizes you can get custom engraved and the F&W gift shop has event specific glasses. We have a great collection from a variety of years.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: