Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-19-2014, 04:02 PM   #1246
no1steelerfn
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmband View Post
i have not heard it but i place money on it being Raven Carly Rae Jepson and Ashley Tisdale did some stuff too
The version of kiss the girl was amazing also and I cNt find it!
no1steelerfn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 10:55 PM   #1247
katiee37
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by no1steelerfn View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by AliceandAriel View Post
Question! One of us has to know the answer to this. Stayed in the LM wing in October/November. Every time we walked through there, be it to the parks or coming home from a long day, I'd hear Under the Sea play at least once. It was not the original Under the Sea version- it's a re-imagined type, but for the life of me I can't find it anywhere! I've gone through every 'Under the Sea' version on iTunes, nothing is it. Anyone know who sings the version they play at the resort?
Wow we stayed in November and I heard Kiss the Girl a million times but can't find that version. It was amazing !!!
I definitely was just looking these and others up today after my week at AoA! I particularly liked the songs that played in Landscape of Flavors but the only one I could find I already had in my iTunes--it's a Christmas version of Circle of Life played by "Radio Disney Stars," and I knew it was that one the second I heard it. I can't find any of the others I liked though
January 2014 Art of Animation--Celebrating my birthday January 2014 PTR
January 2015--Running the 5K and (yikes) possibly the Half Marathon!

katiee37 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-20-2014, 10:52 AM   #1248
jark21
Earning My Ears

Nemo Suite reservations

My wife and I are planning on reserving a Nemo Suite for us and our son for the week of Nov 9-15th, 2014. How fast does this suite book up? How far ahead should we consider booking to guarantee on of these suites? We know this is a low season week considering its after the NJEA Teachers Convention week. We have also been to WDW during this week a few times in the past but didn't have a specific room choice so we were able to book late. Any information on a preferred lead time on booking this suite would be greatly appreciated.
jark21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 09:28 AM   #1249
kalee45
Mouseketeer

I say go ahead and book. I don't think they will book up, but all you have to do is provide a deposit to hold it! The deposit is $200 for a package and whatever a one-night stay would be for a room only reservation. The packages need to be paid off 45 days before check-in; I think the room only balance is not due until check-in, but that may have changed. If you need to cancel later, you can, with full or partial refund depending on when you cancel.
Old 01-21-2014, 10:34 AM   #1250
lebeauc
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalee45 View Post
I think the room only balance is not due until check-in, but that may have changed.
This is still the case. We are going in late April and all I have paid so far is the deposit on my RO reservation (1 night stay). The balance is due upon check-in.

Jark21,

You should have no problem getting a room if you wait. But, booking now will guarantee a room, and you can always cancel if plans change.
lebeauc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 11:34 AM   #1251
AliceandAriel
part of your world!

So close to coming home! It's only days now until I can return to my favorite place on Disney property!

And this time, I'm getting some freaking air fresheners! I don't care if they're $6 each, I miss the smell of Mickey Waffles and Dole Whips!

[May 2012 Off-Site WBC][May 2013 Off-Site WBC][October 2013 AoA LM][February 2014 AoA LK][October 2014 AKV-Kidani]
AliceandAriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 01:19 PM   #1252
tinkerbell615
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliceandAriel View Post
And this time, I'm getting some freaking air fresheners! I don't care if they're $6 each, I miss the smell of Mickey Waffles and Dole Whips!
OMG! I think I need those too! Can you buy them in the gift shop at AoA?

tinkerbell615 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 02:13 PM   #1253
AliceandAriel
part of your world!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkerbell615 View Post
OMG! I think I need those too! Can you buy them in the gift shop at AoA?
YES! I wanted them so badly in October, but I had already gone over budget, so I had to pass. This time, I will NOT make that mistake! LOL.

[May 2012 Off-Site WBC][May 2013 Off-Site WBC][October 2013 AoA LM][February 2014 AoA LK][October 2014 AKV-Kidani]
Old 01-21-2014, 03:26 PM   #1254
jesikaray
Earning My Ears

ordering water

I just ordered a case of water from staples.com. If you register as a rewards member (free), they will also ship it for free. A case of water, then was $6.99
jesikaray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 12:52 AM   #1255
Catrinabeach
DIS Veteran

Are the LM rooms a far walk from the bus stop and food court ?
Old 01-22-2014, 05:27 AM   #1256
WantToGoNow
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catrinabeach
I thought so but other people say its not so I must just be a wimp. After the first day and the pain in my feet started, I drove back and forth to the main building. We only went down to the food court one evening and main pool once in 9 days. I did use my dd ecv and go fill our cups each evening. We were on the back T part of the Triton building facing the parking lot.
WantToGoNow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 05:46 AM   #1257
Disneylover99
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catrinabeach View Post
In the cooler months, I wouldn't notice it so much, but in the summer that walk would definitely get to me.

We stayed in a LM room for 3 nights in mid October. I wouldn't stay for a week in this room and I wouldn't book this room during the summer, but for a quick trip in the fall it was excellent.
Disneylover99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 06:41 AM   #1258
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

Quote:
I thought it was too. It depends where youare, but it could be 5-10 minutes walk.
jenseib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 08:26 AM   #1259
Kfamilly
Earning My Ears

Just booked for Oct. 3-10. EXCITED!!
Kfamilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 09:12 AM   #1260
AliceandAriel
part of your world!

Quote:
We were situated in building 9 last stay, just a few rooms down from the elevators, but in the back stretch of the building. Second floor. From there to the food court and bus stops, it took an average of 10-15 minutes if I was walking slow and soaking in the scenery. The one day I had to hustle down for food before MNSSHP and hustle back to the room to eat and fix my costume, and those walks took roughly 5-7 minutes.

The walk isn't bad, it's when you add that walk to the walking in the parks all day that your feet start to whine a little. Bring extra supported shoes if you think you're going to have a bit of an ouch while there.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: