Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts > Disney Discount Codes and Rates
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-30-2013, 08:28 PM   #541
ilostnemo
Mouseketeer

I had a cm tell me the other day that the waves are also only being released in certain areas
ilostnemo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 08:28 PM   #542
tjohnson121203
Earning My Ears

So excited my MIL was going through her disney stuff and decided to print out her emails and she called me to say I have this email saying we can get free dining.. I was like what send it to me.. Yup it was a pin for our dates and since she is going with us we can use it.. I am so happy now.. There are a total of 11 of us going... She was like I got 2 emails the first from May 9th.. I said and you waited until today o tell me this.. Lol
tjohnson121203 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-30-2013, 08:33 PM   #543
amccu18007
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjohnson121203 View Post
So excited my MIL was going through her disney stuff and decided to print out her emails and she called me to say I have this email saying we can get free dining.. I was like what send it to me.. Yup it was a pin for our dates and since she is going with us we can use it.. I am so happy now.. There are a total of 11 of us going... She was like I got 2 emails the first from May 9th.. I said and you waited until today o tell me this.. Lol
That is fantastic! CONGRATS
March 11-19, 2009 CSR,March 10-18, 2010 POLY March 2-10,2011 BEACH CLUB, October 23-29,2011 BEACH CLUB March 13-22,2012 Offsite, October 3-6 2012 YACHT CLUB- Presidential suite!!! Whoo-hoo!! October 1-8 2013 POR (First trip for my parents!)June 23-27, 2014 CONTEMPORARY, Oct 17-24, 2014 YACHT CLUB

amccu18007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 09:25 PM   #544
disneyfantotheend
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjohnson121203 View Post
Wonderful news
disneyfantotheend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 10:28 PM   #545
laceyinwonderland
Mouseketeer

I know I said I wasnt going to call again..... and I did tonight. No PIN for me. Boo!
Dec 2011 POP
Nov 2013 AOA/POP

June 2014 offsite/AKV Happy Bday to ME!
Sept 2014 POFQ
laceyinwonderland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 07:20 AM   #546
Pirate princess 2
Mouseketeer

So after I got the fake pin yesterday I called. No real pin for me either. I'm so happy that people are starting to get them in the mail. That's great for those of you who got them. I have to go out of town today, but I left strict instructions with DD to check the mail as soon as she gets home from school! Now I have her stalking the mail man.
Pirate princess 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 07:29 AM   #547
keeks
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneyfantotheend View Post
Me either. The good news is I heard in two different places today that the buzz is it will go public in July. I know nothing is for sure, but hope is a good thing.
That would be fantastic. This is the one time I've been crossing my fingers for a PIN, and nothing. I've had two PIN's already this year, but this is the one I want. I'll just have to resign myself to waiting for the GP offer. Fingers crossed.
keeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 07:43 AM   #548
Blessed_wth_Triplets
DIS Veteran

Anyone have a picture of their mailer to share? You know...so people can visualize it and make it a reality?
Blessed_wth_Triplets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 07:44 AM   #549
ilostnemo
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blessed_wth_Triplets
Anyone have a picture of their mailer to share? You know...so people can visualize it and make it a reality?
I want to see as well. I need some hope
ilostnemo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 07:53 AM   #550
5bound4wdw
Earning My Ears

I NEVER get PINS!! Going to try to call now and see if they just forgot to mail it to me
Old 05-31-2013, 08:25 AM   #551
oopinkisfunoo
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blessed_wth_Triplets View Post

Good idea!

October 2013: CBR
November 2014: Disney Cruise - Dream! & AKL - Jambo!

oopinkisfunoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 08:49 AM   #552
dcolleenkelly
Mouseketeer

Hi everyone!

Just wanted to let you know that I got a new Disney Destinations email this morning. I've been getting the ones with the three number PIN (SX6, I think) for about a month now, about once every two days. But today I got one that mentioned the Room Only discount (up to 30% for most nights 08/25 - 9/28).

While this isn't the Free Dining PIN, I am hopeful because they are now reaching out to me in a different way.

I also know that some of you have been wishing for the Room Only discount, so hopefully this is something coming your way for your dates, too??

Things are looking up, people! I can feel it!!!!!
Old 05-31-2013, 09:00 AM   #553
smitch425
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcolleenkelly View Post
Hi everyone!

Just wanted to let you know that I got a new Disney Destinations email this morning. I've been getting the ones with the three number PIN (SX6, I think) for about a month now, about once every two days. But today I got one that mentioned the Room Only discount (up to 30% for most nights 08/25 - 9/28).

While this isn't the Free Dining PIN, I am hopeful because they are now reaching out to me in a different way.

I also know that some of you have been wishing for the Room Only discount, so hopefully this is something coming your way for your dates, too??

They have been sending out emails about both current offers for the last few days. Fingers crossed for all of you who don't have a discount yet.

Just keep in mind that nearly every date of the year has had some type of discount, even summer dates. There will be something for most of you! I just know it!
smitch425 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 10:40 AM   #554
saskdw
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcolleenkelly View Post
Hi everyone!

Those 3 digit ones aren't PINS or discounts and are just their way of soliciating business. Unfortunately are not an indication that an actual PIN discount is coming your way.
saskdw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 01:27 PM   #555
dcolleenkelly
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by saskdw View Post
Those 3 digit ones aren't PINS or discounts and are just their way of soliciating business. Unfortunately are not an indication that an actual PIN discount is coming your way.
Well, I WAS feeling positive that I received something new and different from Disney Destinations this morning...I guess that wasn't worth getting excited about, huh?

Never mind.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: