Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts > Disney Discount Codes and Rates
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-29-2013, 06:13 PM   #496
CaraMiaBelle
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by smitch425 View Post
(Reposting from another thread)

Hey, everyone! After a long day of chaperoning DS's class trip to a local museum/planetarium, AND making hundreds of copies for DD's teacher, I have some awesome news to share!

I got home from school today and was exhausted, so I jumped on the Dis for a bit while I put my feet up. I saw all of the reports of more PINs going out, and checked my email. Sadly, there was nothing. I decided to call, and I had the FD PIN!!! I couldn't believe it! In fact, even after the call, I was still in disbelief, but I now have my confirmation email showing that it is for real!

I hope everyone needing this PIN gets it. Don't give up!
That's soooooooooo awesome!
I'm jealous! I'm going to try to call tonight if I can just get these kids to bed early! Wish me luck!
Hey, and I just realized that my hunch that pins would come out today was right...just not for myself!.....Waaah!
CaraMiaBelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 06:58 PM   #497
disneyfantotheend
DIS Veteran

Quote:

Hey, everyone! After a long day of chaperoning DS's class trip to a local museum/planetarium, AND making hundreds of copies for DD's teacher, I have some awesome news to share!

I got home from school today and was exhausted, so I jumped on the Dis for a bit while I put my feet up. I saw all of the reports of more PINs going out, and checked my email. Sadly, there was nothing. I decided to call, and I had the FD PIN!!! I couldn't believe it! In fact, even after the call, I was still in disbelief, but I now have my confirmation email showing that it is for real!

That is wonderful Smitch!!!! You so deserve it!!!!!
disneyfantotheend is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-29-2013, 07:35 PM   #498
kaylasmom07
Mouseketeer

Quote:

Congrats!
Old 05-29-2013, 07:37 PM   #499
smitch425
DIS Veteran

Thanks, everyone! I had almost given up, but I am so glad I called. I still haven't gotten the PIN via email, but I have the confirmation email. I think I have looked at it about 20 times tonight.
smitch425 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 07:39 PM   #500
CaraMiaBelle
DIS Veteran

So it's 8:30 and I got the kids to bed so I'm calling to see if got the dining pin in the second wave. I've been on hold for 10 minutes, are you guys all calling in right now too? lol
Those of you who got the code already....please send some fairy dust my way!
Old 05-29-2013, 07:46 PM   #501
CopperWife
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Thanks, everyone! I had almost given up, but I am so glad I called. I still haven't gotten the PIN via email, but I have the confirmation email. I think I have looked at it about 20 times tonight.
I'd print that bad boy out and sleep with it under my pillow!

me DH DD10 DD7

No ticker for now
CopperWife is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 07:48 PM   #502
CaraMiaBelle
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaraMiaBelle View Post
So it's 8:30 and I got the kids to bed so I'm calling to see if got the dining pin in the second wave. I've been on hold for 10 minutes, are you guys all calling in right now too? lol
Those of you who got the code already....please send some fairy dust my way!
O.K. I got Nothin.
I spoke with the nicest CM so far though. She did say they were not done yet and she would expect some to come out in the mail, maybe in next 3 days or so! I so hope she is right!
Old 05-29-2013, 07:51 PM   #503
CopperWife
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaraMiaBelle View Post
O.K. I got Nothin.
I spoke with the nicest CM so far though. She did say they were not done yet and she would expect some to come out in the mail, maybe in next 3 days or so! I so hope she is right!
Well, I sure hope she is right. I have this (obviously deluded ) feeling that if I get a pin, it will come through the mail. I never get anything from Disney, other than confirmation emails.

me DH DD10 DD7

No ticker for now
CopperWife is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 07:52 PM   #504
amccu18007
DIS Veteran

Quote:

YAY!!!! I am so happy for you!!! You deserve it
March 11-19, 2009 CSR,March 10-18, 2010 POLY March 2-10,2011 BEACH CLUB, October 23-29,2011 BEACH CLUB March 13-22,2012 Offsite, October 3-6 2012 YACHT CLUB- Presidential suite!!! Whoo-hoo!! October 1-8 2013 POR (First trip for my parents!)June 23-27, 2014 CONTEMPORARY, Oct 17-24, 2014 YACHT CLUB

amccu18007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 07:54 PM   #505
ilostnemo
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CopperWife

Well, I sure hope she is right. I have this (obviously deluded ) feeling that if I get a pin, it will come through the mail. I never get anything from Disney, other than confirmation emails.
That's All I ever get as well. Its like we got your money who cares about you now!
ilostnemo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 10:23 PM   #506
dcolleenkelly
Mouseketeer

Quote:

That is so amazing - and I know you've been looking and waiting so patiently. Yay for you!!!
And this gives us all a little bit of hope!
Old 05-30-2013, 02:01 AM   #507
kellyjeanie
DIS Veteran

Quote:

That's awesome news! Congrats!!!
Old 05-30-2013, 04:51 AM   #508
rosanne91
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by su_A_ve View Post
Got the FD Pin today - but on my work email address, with my last name but my parents address (same town different street). I guess because a couple of years ago I booked them a room.

So - how the heck do I use it? Cause they are not going this year... Just book online? Or call and have them switch? Dunno how to do it.

Details:

For arrivals most nights 8/25–10/2/13,
10/18–10/31/13, 11/11–11/23/13,
11/30–12/4/13 and 12/15–12/22/13.

Book by 8/14/13.
My pin was in my moms name and address but my email. Just call. The cm let me use it but I had to use my maiden name. He said he would just update some info!

1986 Off Site
1987 Off Site
1988 Off Site
1990 OFF Site
2004 All Star Music
2006 All Star Music
2007 Pop Centry
2008 Pop Century
2009 Caribbean Beach
2010 All Star Music, Caribbean Beach

2012 Caribbean Beach
2013 Animal Kingdom Lodge
Christmas 2013 Pop Century
rosanne91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 09:40 AM   #509
Pirate princess 2
Mouseketeer

So I want to let those of you like myself who are waiting for this pin through the mail. I think we're getting closer. After stalking my mailman today, I received a card from Disney Destinations. It says time to finish planning your vacation. August is just around the corner. It has a 3 digit code for the entire month of Aug. In the fall I received one of these and shortly after received a real pin for FD for Jan-Mar. So here's hoping next wave is coming.
Pirate princess 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 09:42 AM   #510
smitch425
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirate princess 2 View Post
So I want to let those of you like myself who are waiting for this pin through the mail. I think we're getting closer. After stalking my mailman today, I received a card from Disney Destinations. It says time to finish planning your vacation. August is just around the corner. It has a 3 digit code for the entire month of Aug. In the fall I received one of these and shortly after received a real pin for FD for Jan-Mar. So here's hoping next wave is coming.
The next wave is already here! I called Monday and had no PIN. I called yesterday and it was there!
smitch425 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: