Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 07-09-2013, 05:29 AM   #3661
natebenma
DIS Veteran

Be Our Guest List

I would like to get this in good shape over on the new thread and before I hand it over to MickeyT at the end of the week.

Please take a moment to look it over to see if I have your information listed correctly.

Thanks!!!

Post 15: Be Our Guest list

Old 07-09-2013, 05:41 AM   #3662
MickeyT
DIS Veteran

Hey everybody. Getting back up to speed after going down with PC problems. NM will be proud (close your ears Dee) that I have now crossed over to that other computer system. Still trying to get my feet wet and feel my around this thing.

Dee. You may already have read this info but it is a great rundown on MagicBands. (Some reason I always think of the Grateful Dead when they say this. Just sayin.....) I'm sure we will see test and soft roll ins as this progresses.

http://www.wdwmagic.com/other/mymagi...-this-year.htm

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-09-2013, 05:51 AM   #3663
Simba's Girl
DIS Veteran

at the idea of Magic Bands...had seriously hoped to avoid them. Crossing fingers that this is just a test. I am a gal that doesn't like change.

MickeyT-welcome to the dark side ...DH joined me here recently and hasn't looked back!

Our August '13 LIVE!!! TR http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3154496
Old 07-09-2013, 06:11 AM   #3664
natebenma
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeyT View Post
Hey everybody. Getting back up to speed after going down with PC problems. NM will be proud (close your ears Dee) that I have now crossed over to that other computer system. Still trying to get my feet wet and feel my around this thing.

Dee. You may already have read this info but it is a great rundown on MagicBands. (Some reason I always think of the Grateful Dead when they say this. Just sayin.....) I'm sure we will see test and soft roll ins as this progresses.

http://www.wdwmagic.com/other/mymagi...-this-year.htm
Should we now refer to you as "MAC" the Knife? Mick the Knife? Mike the Knife?

Thanks for the Magic Band post. Like Simba's Girl- hoping the implementation holds off until after my trip. Have some concerns.
Old 07-09-2013, 06:13 AM   #3665
natebenma
DIS Veteran

I have not quite finished doing everything I want to the new FAQ thread, and I need to get ready for work now, so I will wait to go live with the thread later this afternoon.

Please continue to post here.

I'll let you know when the new thread is open for business.

Thanks!

Dee
Old 07-09-2013, 06:42 AM   #3666
jakeybake
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by natebenma View Post
I have not quite finished doing everything I want to the new FAQ thread, and I need to get ready for work now, so I will wait to go live with the thread later this afternoon.

Thanks!

Dee
Thank you Dee for all that you do!

Jay
Old 07-09-2013, 06:49 AM   #3667
RWathen
MomandDDluvMickey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couchy View Post
I got bumped so I am back... Well bad to stay at YC for a couple of nights no room at BC . Anywhoo when I was asked if I was William g to be bumped I said heck yeah . Don't fly out until Wednesday night. Yeah

Sounds so awful, Couchy!!!!! Just kidding, of course. How wonderful. We are getting ready to head on over to Hollywood Studios. Hope you have a fabulous day today too!
Old 07-09-2013, 06:55 AM   #3668
Aliceacc
We had a wonderful time, but did have our moments!

Pretty much down to my hips on one side, but nice and perky on the other

Quote:

Thanks!

Dee
Thanks for all your hard work, Dee.

Have a good day at work.

I just realized my ticker is wrong!! We leave July 29th!!
numerous trips in college and one together in 1990 August 2008 and August 2009: Polynesian. August 2012: Beach Club We're going to the Yacht Club in 2014!!
(Thanks, Disney Destinations, for your past generosity. And to the Beach Club staff for all their assistance in our 2012 medical crisis.)
Old 07-09-2013, 06:56 AM   #3669
ocalla
DIS Veteran

Couchy: You must be doing something right!!! Yay for extra Disney days!!!

Dee: thanks for working so hard on the new thread

Mike: congrats on the new system. I'm still expecting daily pics from you.....so get it figured out quick !!!!!

Down to 10 days......and trying not to wish time away faster.
90-Honeymoon Offsite 92-offsite 93-CBR 96 - CBR 97-DXL 2000-ASMo 2000-CBR 2001-Courtyard/DD 2004-Grosvenor 07/10-YC 05/11-BC - CL 05/12 BC 06/13 CSR 07/13 - BC/Poly split 02/14-WL 08/14 - POR/Universal
Me DH DD22 DD17 Maud Marie

Old 07-09-2013, 07:19 AM   #3670
Lynne G
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by wlake View Post
We did when we stayed YC CL in Aug. '11. We swam and then showered and changed in the health club. I think we might have gotten a snack up in the lounge before we left but I don't remember.

We have a 9:30 PM flight home so I was thinking about swimming before we left too, but I wasn't sure how the TSA felt about a big baggie of wet bathing suits (since we'll have already checked our luggage for the ME).... We didn't fly out after our stay last time.
TSA does not care. I like to go swimming on the day we leave, as we always book a later in the day flight out. My carryon is my beach bag, full of wet towels and bathing suits. No one has said anything, and I have been doing that for years, including last summer.
Old 07-09-2013, 07:21 AM   #3671
Aliceacc
We had a wonderful time, but did have our moments!

Pretty much down to my hips on one side, but nice and perky on the other

You could always throw the wet suits into one of the dryers for 20 minutes while you enjoy a frozen drink somewhere.

I just realized my ticker is wrong!! We leave July 29th!!
numerous trips in college and one together in 1990 August 2008 and August 2009: Polynesian. August 2012: Beach Club We're going to the Yacht Club in 2014!!
(Thanks, Disney Destinations, for your past generosity. And to the Beach Club staff for all their assistance in our 2012 medical crisis.)
Old 07-09-2013, 07:31 AM   #3672
catho72
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aliceacc View Post
You could always throw the wet suits into one of the dryers for 20 minutes while you enjoy a frozen drink somewhere.
Oohhhhh.....I like the way you think! :-)

Dee, I don't know how you do everything! You're like Wonder Woman....working this week, getting ready for your trip AND creating a new home for all of us. You rock!

We leave in three days...count 'em....1.....2......3! Unbelievable!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

2/02 Holiday Inn (now Nick Hotel) 2/08 POR 9/08 POR 6/09 Regal Sun/Windsor Hills 7/10 Windsor Hills 7/11 Windsor Hills/AKL/BLT 7/12 Beach Club/AKL 7/13 BC CL 2/14 POP/SSR for PHM weekend 6/14 POR/BC CL/AoA split stay

Old 07-09-2013, 08:06 AM   #3673
HockeyMomR
DIS Veteran

Love the Dis Meet pics! Oh and yes my dates are correct on be our guest list. So excited. Now hoping to arrive day earlier on 17th - hoping DH agrees with my flight time choices!

* 01/01 - BC * 11/01 - BC * 04/03 - BC * 04/04 - YC * 03/05 AKL / BC * 05/06 - AKL/Poly * 07/07-WL/YC/GF *
* 01/08 (mother/daughter trip) - POR * 08/08-YC * 4/09 (ladies trip)-Dolphin * 07/10-BC * 9/13-YC* 4/14-WL*

Old 07-09-2013, 08:34 AM   #3674
HubbDave
Remember, no matter where you go, there you are - BB
I do love pics of defunct and abandoned Parks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aliceacc View Post
I was thinking the same thing!
Old 07-09-2013, 08:54 AM   #3675
Scott MC
DIS Veteran

Quote:
I would like to get this in good shape over on the new thread and before I hand it over to MickeyT at the end of the week.

Please take a moment to look it over to see if I have your information listed correctly.

Thanks!!!

Post 15: Be Our Guest list

Looks great Dee! Thanks for the mention in Dec!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakeybake View Post
Thank you Dee for all that you do!

Jay
DITTO!

My goodness, I've been reading the Candlelight Processional thread over at the restaurant board....it's a headache! I booked Chefs De France (very expensive), but I'm booking for 3 people, 2 of which are at work, so I had to make the decision! Has anyone had experience with the CP package? I hope it's worth it!
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: