Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 07-08-2013, 03:36 PM   #3631
kenly777
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by natebenma View Post

You check in at the Beach Club resort desk for reservations at Beach Club Villas.
Thank you!

Many years of staying off site before 1990, 1990 CBR Honeymoon, 1999 CSR, 2005 Rental House, 2008 SS, 2010 Rental House, 2012 POR, 2013 OKW/BCV, 2014 BWV
Old 07-08-2013, 03:37 PM   #3632
catho72
DIS Veteran

Quote:

Is it Dougie in the hot tub with Dee? HAIL yeah! The man drop kicked one through the uprights, for goodness sake!

Nathan's middle name is Douglas. Just sayin' (very understanding hubby)

Sorry Johnny! But on the bright side, he's all yours gals.

Nate says KW.

See you next week!
Doug Flutie was run out of Chicago....he was not popular at all during his stint with the Bears.

I LOVE KW!!!! He's such a cutie patootie!

Did you hear that ladies....Johnny Depp is all MINE!

But if Tim McGraw showed up in the hot tub....then buh bye Johnny! How YOU do-win Tim? (In my best Joey Tribbiani voice....)

2/02 Holiday Inn (now Nick Hotel) 2/08 POR 9/08 POR 6/09 Regal Sun/Windsor Hills 7/10 Windsor Hills 7/11 Windsor Hills/AKL/BLT 7/12 Beach Club/AKL 7/13 BC CL 2/14 POP/SSR for PHM weekend 6/14 POR/BC CL/AoA split stay

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-08-2013, 03:39 PM   #3633
HBGdancermom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by catho72 View Post
It's official....the all of my sister-in-laws, brother-in-laws and nephews are going to be on vacation with us next week. My husband is the oldest of five and until today, four out of the five were going with their families. The fifth one broke down today and booked a hideously expensive flight and paid full price to stay at GF with her family. I told them that they should stay with the rest of us at BC....but they are GF snobs. Hopefully they will change resorts so we can all spent time at SAB together.

I did some rearranging of our reservations today. All 18 of us will be dining at Sci-Fi for lunch on Tuesday. I apologize in advance if you are dining there around 2:30....my nephews haven't learned table manners yet.

Today's laundry day before we leave on Friday morning. I can't believe our trip is almost here.

Did I hear there's a tropical storm approaching Puerto Rico on Thursday? Is central Florida in it's path????
Wow!!! That is going to be fun!!
Old 07-08-2013, 03:42 PM   #3634
threedisprincesses
Mouseketeer

[QUOTE="catho72;48896847"]

Johnny is all I would need. I wouldn't desert him for anyone😍
Old 07-08-2013, 03:45 PM   #3635
baggirl
Mouseketeer

Has anyone used SAB after check out? What is the latest time you've ever checked out? We are staying CL and I've read that we can use the lounge up til midnight on our last day. Our flight isnt til 9pm so we're hoping to spend the afternoon at the pool if possible.
Old 07-08-2013, 03:51 PM   #3636
pixarmom
DIS Veteran

Teena, if you're checking in here, have a GREAT TIME IN NEWPORT!!!

Robyn, Couchy and Teena thanks so much for sharing the meet photo! NM, Mickey T and Dee, I bet we had lots of fun! I was very happy thinking of our flat travels yesterday!
Disneyland (x many), Polynesisan (x many), Beach Club (x many), Boardwalk (x3), Yacht Club, Contemporary, Wilderness Lodge (x2), Animal Kingdom Lodge, Port Orleans French Quarter, Dolphin, Coronado Springs (x3), Caribbean Beach, Port Orleans-Riverside, All Star Sports, All Star Music, 2011 Disney Dream, 2012 Disney Wonder to Alaska, 2012 MNSSHP, 2013 Disneyland 10K, 2014 Princess Half Marathon and 5K

January 2015: WDW Marathon and 5K (AOA/AKL/GF/Poly)
March/April 2015: WL/CR
Old 07-08-2013, 03:51 PM   #3637
nannette
Hmm... dislikes Trolls the kind with green hair and big eyes wearing Mickey ears!!

Quote:
I would like to do a solo getaway. On Halloween, I will be a year shy of a very milestone BD.

Not sure how realistic it is, but a girl can dream. I do have some Southwest points that will need to be used and it is really only enough for one person to benefit. And I vote for me!

I would really love to get in on someone's MNSSHP plans.

We will talk.... I am booked DVC @ AKL CL 10/30-11/4 solo... We'll talk next week maybe we can figure something out! You know I am traveling with Buzzy in December... hope that fly doesn't snore!!

~N
Old 07-08-2013, 04:04 PM   #3638
Ninja Mom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
I would like to do a solo getaway. On Halloween, I will be a year shy of a very milestone BD.

Not sure how realistic it is, but a girl can dream. I do have some Southwest points that will need to be used and it is really only enough for one person to benefit. And I vote for me!

I wish you would get in on some one's Halloween plans. I'm getting tired of hoping that you will pull the trigger and join whom ever is going.

~NM
Old 07-08-2013, 04:07 PM   #3639
ocalla
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by nannette View Post
Wooohoooo I am officially on vacation!!! Next stop BCV on Wednesday!!

~N
It's finally here!!! Have a super fantastic time!!!
90-Honeymoon Offsite 92-offsite 93-CBR 96 - CBR 97-DXL 2000-ASMo 2000-CBR 2001-Courtyard/DD 2004-Grosvenor 07/10-YC 05/11-BC - CL 05/12 BC 06/13 CSR 07/13 - BC/Poly split 02/14-WL 08/14 - POR/Universal 11/14 - AoA 12/14 - Disney Soccer Showcase
Me DH DD22 DD17 Maud Marie:cat
Old 07-08-2013, 04:11 PM   #3640
wlake
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by baggirl View Post
Has anyone used SAB after check out? What is the latest time you've ever checked out? We are staying CL and I've read that we can use the lounge up til midnight on our last day. Our flight isnt til 9pm so we're hoping to spend the afternoon at the pool if possible.
We did when we stayed YC CL in Aug. '11. We swam and then showered and changed in the health club. I think we might have gotten a snack up in the lounge before we left but I don't remember.

We have a 9:30 PM flight home so I was thinking about swimming before we left too, but I wasn't sure how the TSA felt about a big baggie of wet bathing suits (since we'll have already checked our luggage for the ME).... We didn't fly out after our stay last time.
Old 07-08-2013, 04:12 PM   #3641
DrMomof3
DIS Veteran

Quote:

I love MNSSHP. This fall is crazy - August trip to Disney, October trip to London for my niece's baptism, November NYC Marathon, Thanksgiving trip to Hawaii. But 2014???

Amanda
Poly 01/2008; SSR 05/2009; CR 12/2009; YC 04/2010; BCV 08/2010; Poly CL 01/2011; BLT 08/2011; Swan 10/2011; GF CL 01/2012; Vero Beach 04/2012; Cabins 06/2012; WBC 08/2012; BCV 09/2012; Poly 1/2013; HGV 02/2013; WL, Kidani, SSR, Boardwalk in 2013; BLT 2014

Half-marathon PTR BCV Trip Report Half Marathon Trip Report Aug 2011 PTR
Aug 2011 TR
Multi-Trip 2012 PTR Running and Europe, 2014-15
Disney Dream
August 2013 PTR Aug 2013 TR
Old 07-08-2013, 04:15 PM   #3642
wlake
DIS Veteran

Quote:
It's official....the all of my sister-in-laws, brother-in-laws and nephews are going to be on vacation with us next week. My husband is the oldest of five and until today, four out of the five were going with their families. The fifth one broke down today and booked a hideously expensive flight and paid full price to stay at GF with her family. I told them that they should stay with the rest of us at BC....but they are GF snobs. Hopefully they will change resorts so we can all spent time at SAB together.

I did some rearranging of our reservations today. All 18 of us will be dining at Sci-Fi for lunch on Tuesday. I apologize in advance if you are dining there around 2:30....my nephews haven't learned table manners yet.

Today's laundry day before we leave on Friday morning. I can't believe our trip is almost here.

Did I hear there's a tropical storm approaching Puerto Rico on Thursday? Is central Florida in it's path????

Have fun! I have only one sister, but some of our children's favorite memories are going to be from their trip to Disney together (ours too, even if we did have to run a half marathon at 5AM one morning!).

Don't worry about the storm -- they're all guaranteed to hit my corner of New England now that I finally own a generator but don't have it hooked up to run my well pump yet, making it mostly useless.

Last edited by wlake; 07-08-2013 at 04:46 PM.
Old 07-08-2013, 05:12 PM   #3643
nannette
Hmm... dislikes Trolls the kind with green hair and big eyes wearing Mickey ears!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Mom View Post

I wish you would get in on some one's Halloween plans. I'm getting tired of hoping that you will pull the trigger and join whom ever is going.

~NM
Lol! Some of us take a little longer to pull the trigger!!

~N

Last edited by nannette; 07-08-2013 at 09:42 PM.
Old 07-08-2013, 05:26 PM   #3644
Yellowstonetim
DIS Veteran

According to Touring Plans Lines app, if you are checking into Yacht Club now, they are issuing Magic Bands. Confirmation, anyone?

"Remember, no matter where you go... there you are!" Buckaroo Banzai

1980 - Disneyland for 1 day while in the US Navy
1981-1983 Several 1 day visits while living in Orlando
1984- 1996 Several one and two day visits while visiting family
2000 January - 4 Nights, 5 Days - All Star Movies
2012 January - 5 Nights, 6 Days - Caribbean Beach
2013 September - 9 Nights, 10 days - Port Orleans Riverside Royal Room.
2014 November - ?
Old 07-08-2013, 05:30 PM   #3645
natebenma
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Doug Flutie was run out of Chicago....he was not popular at all during his stint with the Bears.

I LOVE KW!!!! He's such a cutie patootie!

But if Tim McGraw showed up in the hot tub....then buh bye Johnny! How YOU do-win Tim? (In my best Joey Tribbiani voice....)
As I recall, Mr. Ditka was not a big fan.

How about some defense from my Canadian friends? Doug was pretty successful up there- he won a bazillion Grey Cups or something like that (3).

Quote:
Originally Posted by baggirl View Post
Not me, but I'm sure many others have. You are entitled to use SAB until it closes on the day you checkout.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixarmom View Post
Teena, if you're checking in here, have a GREAT TIME IN NEWPORT!!!

Robyn, Couchy and Teena thanks so much for sharing the meet photo! NM, Mickey T and Dee, I bet we had lots of fun! I was very happy thinking of our flat travels yesterday!
Just got word, Teena has arrived in Newport Beach. Awaiting Jeanne and the Princess, who are driving, probably arriving sometime within the hour.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Mom View Post

~NM
All a matter of timing. I need to wait until this trip is over to approach the possibility.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nannette View Post
We will talk.... I am booked DVC @ AKL CL 10/30-11/4 solo... We'll talk next week maybe we can figure something out! You know I am traveling with Buzzy in December... hope that fly doesn't snore!!

~N
Sounds very interesting! Let's talk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrMomof3 View Post
I love MNSSHP. This fall is crazy - August trip to Disney, October trip to London for my niece's baptism, November NYC Marathon, Thanksgiving trip to Hawaii. But 2014???

Amanda
Halloween 2014 happens to be a very big milestone birthday for someone and a solo/girls trip would make a fantastic present!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wlake View Post
We did when we stayed YC CL in Aug. '11. We swam and then showered and changed in the health club. I think we might have gotten a snack up in the lounge before we left but I don't remember.

We have a 9:30 PM flight home so I was thinking about swimming before we left too, but I wasn't sure how the TSA felt about a big baggie of wet bathing suits (since we'll have already checked our luggage for the ME).... We didn't fly out after our stay last time.
Pack or make room in an extra carryon duffle bag. I am a HUGE fan of Ziploc and Hefty Big Bags- bring some of those along. You can close-up the wet clothes in the plastic sealable bags and then put that into the carryon. TSA may not love it, but it will be worth it to be able to swim before flying out.
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: