Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > disABILITIES!
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-07-2013, 09:50 PM   #1
Mom B
DIS Veteran

Jambo House HA Studio?

Anyone have info or pics on the HA rooms (studios) in Jambo House? We stayed in a HA room at Kidani in January but decided to try Jambo for the next trip for something different...and hoping that there isn't QUITE as much walking required to get to the room. (Those LONG Kidani hallways can be killers and room requests just don't seem to get much attention lately.) Can you give me an idea how similar or different the HA studios are from one to the other? Room locations? Pictures would be greatly appreciated too. Thanks so much!
PO 11/92, WL 10/97, OKW/VB 1/99, ASMo/OKW/Royal Mansions 10/02, BWV 1/04, SSR/BWV 1/06, OKW/VB 1/07, SSR 1/09, VB/AKV/SSR 1/10, VB/OKW 1/11, VB/AKV 1/12, VB/First Members Cruise on the Disney Dream/AKV 1/13, BLT 9/13, 40th Anniversary OKW 1/14, VB/AKV/VB Family Reunion Trip 10/14 - The best is yet to come!

10/2004 DVC members Vero Beach 5/2008 DVC members Old Key West 1/09 DVC members Animal Kingdom Kidani
Mom B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 03:51 PM   #2
Elvskitty
Earning My Ears

If you are looking at DVC in Jambo, as far as I am aware, there are no accessible studios with a Savannah view. They have accessible studios, but only standard view. Kidani has both standard and Savannah in a studio. I cannot speak to the locations of the accessible studios in Jambo as the only times I stayed in a studio there, it was prior to needing wheelchair accessibility. What I can tell you is that Jambo has some incredibly long walks. Essentially, the lobby sits at the center of the bend of a very large horseshoe. The views out at the distant ends are lovely, but I felt like I needed a Sherpa and did need a wheelchair after a few days. You can request to be closer to the lobby.
Elvskitty is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: